Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Anju Gomber

Pathologist, Delhi

Dr. Anju Gomber Pathologist, Delhi
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I want all my patients to be informed and knowledgeable about their health care, from treatment plans and services, to insurance coverage....more
I want all my patients to be informed and knowledgeable about their health care, from treatment plans and services, to insurance coverage.
More about Dr. Anju Gomber
Dr. Anju Gomber is a trusted Pathologist in Paschim Vihar, Delhi. You can consult Dr. Anju Gomber at Sri Balaji Action Medical Institute in Paschim Vihar, Delhi. Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. Anju Gomber on has an excellent community of Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 35 years of experience on You can find Pathologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Sri Balaji Action Medical Institute

#FC 34, A-4 Paschim Vihar EAST. Landmark:-Opposite Dda Sports Complex, DelhiDelhi Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


Get Cost Estimate
Get Cost Estimate
View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Anju Gomber

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I was getting huge body pains from 2 days, I can't even walk, can you please prescribe me?

General Physician, Cuttack
1. Take one tablet of crocin pain relief as and when required after food up to a maximum of 3 tablets daily, 2. Drink plenty of water 3. Take adequate rest 4. Consult doctor, if no relief.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir I am 18 years my bones feel Pain for last 2 months I check from many doctors my I am still in bad condition thank you.

General Physician, Trichy
Your problem has to be investigated soon. Go to a nearby laboratory and do a blood smear test. Total blood counts. If anything abnormal consult your doctor immediately. Do not delay.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 26 old male having gonads pain. While in the mood of sexual mind for 1- 2 hrs, this pain will last for at least 12 hrs. Is this a major issue? How I can rectify this problem?

D.E.H.M, B.E.M.S, M.D.(E.H)
Sexologist, Faridabad
Certainly you would not ejaculate or make full sexual act while watching porn movies, talking adult or making out with partner if somebody try to delay or not ejaculate hold on ejaculation for long time pain is felt later on. So it should not done so. Wish you good health.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have problem of body pain and weakness and also help to make stamina and energy in body and name of medicine which has no side effect and tips for weight gain.

FRHS, Ph.D Neuro , MPT - Neurology Physiotherapy, D.Sp.Med, DPHM (Health Management ), BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Chennai
Do have balanced diet and avoid stress anxiety and anticipating the do regular physical activity and breathing exercises and strengthening exercises from neuro physiotherapist for about 30 minutes regularly best wishes.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

3 things to avoid when you have knee pain

Diploma In Orthopaedics (D. Ortho), MBBS
Orthopedist, Chennai
3 things to avoid when you have knee pain
3 things to avoid when you have knee pain due to osteoarthritis of knee joint.

1) avoid sitting on floor.
2) avoid too much of climbing and going down the stair case
3) avoid using indian toilet style.
2 people found this helpful

There is pain in muscles of both leg not thi. It begins during sleeping and if work or walk it don't pain. How can this problem solved or which type of medicine used? As I used to masturbation approx daily.

Psychiatrist, Kolkata
Your problem might be restless leg syndrome or it may be related to vit e deficiencies along with other antioxidants. So, you can try vitamin e cap daily for 2 weeks. But if your problem persists beyond that then cosult a psychiatrist.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am constantly going through body pain. Head aches. Back pain. and get tired very early. usually feel sick every month. What should I do?

MBBS, MBA (Healthcare)
General Physician, Delhi
check your BP. Check your eye sight. take crocin pain relief one sos for severe headache. take rest and good sleep. avoid stress.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I daily workout from 1 year 2-3 hours in gym. That is heavy workout. Sometimes my body pains alot. I want to ask you that is it normal or I have to stop going to gym.

General Physician,
You don't have to stop going to gym at all in fact it is good to work out regularly. But in moderation otherwise the muscles will get fatigued easily I think you should do maximum a one and half an hour regularly. Have rest in between giving gap you must drink plenty of water by mouth. Otherwise you will develop cramps.
1 person found this helpful

I'm having left leg pain with testicle.I completed by Ultrasound test and result was slight varicocele.One of doctor suggested me not to lift heavy weights.After 2 months,still im suffering slight pain.Does surgery is required.If surgery required,how many days it take for a person to recover after ?

General Physician, Hyderabad
SURGERY IS THE LAST RESORT Try medicines and scrotal bandage after proper diagnosis. Avoid standing for more time elevate that leg while sleeping

Sir, I have gone through chockinguniya disease and now also I have whole body pain. What to do? Please help me.

FRHS, Ph.D Neuro , MPT - Neurology Physiotherapy, D.Sp.Med, DPHM (Health Management ), BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Chennai
Do consult neuro physio and take ift and laser therapy for joint pain in the body followed by mobilisation exercise.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have back pain since 12 months then I went hospital they gave tablets then that pain will gone but now the pain again attacks what should I do.

MPT - Orthopedic Physiotherapy, BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Noida
Medicines are temporary solution for any type of pain. Spinal strengthening exercise, focussing on core musclea will help you in alleviating your pain.
12 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My wife is feeling pain in stomach, chest and in all body parts. She also loosing weight. And feel very low energy level. please suggest.

B.Sc. - Dietitics / Nutrition, CAFE, MMM, M.Sc - Dietitics / Nutrition, Nutrition Certification, PGCDE, PhD
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Kolkata
There are lot of reasons of these symptoms but no worry. Have proper meals & mild exercises in early morning, evenng. Take soft less oil foods, safe from rain drops, out side junk. Fast foods, fresh water & time meals.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have pain in my body and feeling low energy as I was having cold and cough. What should I do?

MD - Alternate Medicine
Acupuncturist, Chennai
= pain in your body means you have less oxygen in your body and having more carbon dioxide. - you have cold and cough, that also the reason of less oxygen. - because of cold also lead pain. - first you have to remove your cold completely. I can give some tips below and to be followed. 1. Take a cup of milk add with 3 to 4 garlic cloves and 1/4 teaspoon of pepper with turmeric powder, boil it and consume it (chew the garlic cloves first then drink the milk), every morning before food for 1 week. 2. Use mustard oil for cooking minimum of 1 teaspoon and maximum of 2 teaspoon per day. 3. If you don't relieve from body pain and cold & cough, inform.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from fever in Two days, and pain in my body. Now what I can do for myself.

Homeopath, Raebareli
Please take rhus tox 200 - thrice daily for next 3-4 days. Also -- soak a washcloth in cool tap water wring out the excess water and then sponge areas like your armpits, feet, hands and groin to reduce the temperature. Also, you can place cold, damp washcloths on your forehead and the back of your neck. The cloth pieces should be changed regularly after a few minutes. This remedy is beneficial when dealing with a high fever as it helps keep temperature under control. You can also take a bath in lukewarm water to relax your body. Taking a shower, however, may not be a good idea. Plus, needless to say, take as much rest as possible as it helps the body fight the illness. Note: do not use very cold water as it may cause the internal body temperature to increase.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Is there any other possible cure for herniated disc except operation when the patient has started losing power in one leg while other leg is having radiative pain.

Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons (FRCS), Membership of the Royal College of Surgeons (MRCS)
Orthopedist, Trichy
if the disc is large then you would require decompression for the symptoms u have described. otherwise the power may not recover completely.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi. Body ache sometimes A lot so I am using diclofenac plus tablet. Could you suggest me another medicine.

General Physician, Jalgaon
Please Avoid rice, brinjals, fish, besan, chana Go for morning and evening walk daily Take Cap arnopen by phyto pharma 20 2 2 for 5 days Tab aamvatari by dabur 20 2 2 for 5 days Cap cytoneck E R 5 1 Reconsult after 5 days for further advice.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have pain in my feet base after walking or standing for long time. What is the reason and what are the things I should do to avoid this. Also my knees front and back also pain. Do I need to take medications or exercises are enough to make my legs stronger.

DHMS (Hons.)
Homeopath, Patna
It so happens while standing for a long time. Homoeo- care: arnica mnt 200 x 1, morng 5 drps ledum pal 200 x1" noon" lathyrus 200 x1" evng" avoide cold intake.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 20 years old. I am suffering from periodical (abdomen) pain since it started in my age of 13. I did USG but the report was normal. I always take a pain killer named Drotin-M as the doctor said. Please give me some suggestions as soon as possible. I can't tolerate the pain.

FRHS, Ph.D Neuro , MPT - Neurology Physiotherapy, D.Sp.Med, DPHM (Health Management ), BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Chennai
Do have proper balanced diet and avoid stress anxiety and anticipating the things do regular physical activity and breathing exercises for about 15 minutes duration each time and gentle stretching exercises of the core muscles from gynae physiotherapist best wishes.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am an 18 year old male. Last year around september after playing cricket I had pain around my sternum, on the right side of my sternum, I iced it and put balm and the pain faded away but when I do certain movements it still hurts. I started poking the spot yesterday and it swelled up a little bit. It doesn't hurt and it doesn't bother me but its just something that hasn't gone away.

Post Doctoral Research (Ph.D.) (A.M) (Oncology), Integrative Oncology for Physicians (MSKCC, N.Y, USA), Doctor of Natural Medicine (N.D/ N.M.D), Ayurveda (I) Cert., Advanced Strategic Management (APSM), B.E (Computer Sc. & Engg.), Clinically Relevant Herb-Drug Interactions (CME) - (Cine-Med Inc. USA)
Alternative Medicine Specialist, Bhubaneswar
Hi lybrate-user, I appreciate you seeking help. Advise consult a chest physician who can clinically examine you and recommend further treatment as appropriate. He/ she may advise you further diagnostics including a chest X-Ray (PA View) done to facilitate diagnosis. Simultaneously, advise not put any pressure on the spot. Hope this helps. Do take care, and all the very best. Sincerely,
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed