Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anju GoelYour feedback matters!
Period ke kitne din bad sex karne se pregnancy nhi hoti h. Or period kitne din tak delay ho sakta hai? please clear my doubt.
I am 30 year old lady with PCOD. I got pregnant with my second child. My LMP - 8/2/2016. My HCG levels are: 187, 875, 1675, 6116, 9944, 15980 (taken on 11/4/2016). My u/s so far shows only a gestational sac 15 mm. The latest taken yesterday did show a small white spec inside the sac. My Dr. says 75% miscarriage. Since my HCG is increasing, she has asked me to wait. I do not have any signs of bleeding.
Am 31 years old n my wife 30. The problem is that my wife is not interested in sex. She always move out of having sex. But I want to have sex. From 5 years it's happening. Some times I have to force her to have sex. So find me an solution.
How to avoid severe menses pain after marriage without pain killer because I got married on sep but last month I am taking pain killer during menses time. Will it affect pregnancy? IS THAT THE REASON THAT I AM NOT GETTING PREGNANT YET. Please help.
In the olden days, we had food scarcity and too much physical work. So obesity and lifestyle diseases were less among people. In those times people used to eat heavily when more food was available and eat less when no food was available.
Then came the agricultural revolution era and a smart public distribution system. Food become abundant. It became impossible to change our centuries' old habit and we started eating more.
Then came industrial, it developments and opening up of markets. It created the following things:
Less physical work. Too much mental strain. Odd working hours. Availability of cheap tasty junk foods.
All these started leading to lifestyle diseases like obesity, hypertension and diabetes.
Then came the medical era (the current period), when the incidences of the above said diseases started growing out of proportions. Nowadays we have started realizing that
We are over eating. We are eating junk calories, food with high fat and salt content. We are leading a sedentary lifestyle.
We have started seeing our parents, relatives, friends getting these diseases, and we have come to know that there is no escape, since they too lead a similar lifestyle. This is the awareness era. Now availability of resources like internet and health magazines are changing people's mind to lead a healthy and fit life.
How to lead a healthy lifestyle and avoid lifestyle diseases?
Stop smoking, reduce alcohol consumption to once a week (two drinks only, it is better if avoid alcohol. Control your existing illnesses like diabetes and hypertension by dedicated dieting and regular consultation with your physician.
Physical activity: 40 minutes a day, minimum 5 days a week. Stop junk foods completely, reduce sugar, salt and oil consumption.
Sleep well (5-8 hours). Everybody has a different biological clock. A refreshing night's sleep varies from person to person. For some 5 hours is enough, for some they need 8 hours. Find out which person you are and start sleeping for the correct time.
'Congratulations! You're pregnant!' Almost all women long to hear these words and nothing should come in the way, even diabetes. So, if you are a Type 1 or Type 2 diabetic, here are a few things you should keep in mind to have a healthy baby.
- Your blood sugar must be monitored regularly: The most important thing you can do to have a healthy baby is to keep your blood sugar as close to normal before and during your pregnancy. Testing is recommended a minimum of four times a day. Glucose passes through the mother's blood to the fetus and hence if your blood sugar fluctuates, so will your baby's. High blood sugar levels are especially harmful during the first 8 weeks of pregnancy when the baby's brain, heart, kidneys and lungs are formed.
- Your pregnancy is considered high risk: High blood sugar levels can increase the risk of a miscarriage as well as the risks of your baby being born with birth defects. Diabetes can also increase the risk of developing preeclampsia during the second half of your pregnancy. This could result in a C section or premature birth. Thus, maintain regular checkups and keep your doctor in the loop of all your activities.
- You should watch out for signs of ketosis: When you have low blood sugar, the body produces ketones that can be passed on from you to your baby. This production of ketones is a result of the body's burning of fat instead of glucose to provide energy and can develop a condition called ketosis. Symptoms you should watch out for are stomach aches, nausea, fatigue, muscle stiffness, frequent urination and fruity breath.
- You need Vitamins and Supplements: Most women require vitamin and mineral supplements at the time of pregnancy. Of these, folic acid, iron, calcium and vitamin D are the most important. These supplements help in the healthy growth of the baby.
- You should exercise regularly: Maintaining a regular physical activity routine is very important for diabetics who are expecting a baby. This will help you regularize your blood sugar, relieve stress and strengthen your heart. Avoid activities that increase your risk of falling and aim for at least thirty minutes of daily exercise such as walking, swimming or yoga.
- Check your medication: Some medication can be detrimental during pregnancy such as cholesterol and blood pressure medication. Consult your doctor to find a suitable alternative, if needed. You may also need to change the kind of insulin you take and its frequency and amount. As you get closer to the delivery date, your insulin requirement may even double or triple.
The key to preventing complications during pregnancy is controlling your diabetes. So take your insulin regularly, maintain regular checkups and eat healthy. You need to be seen by your obstetrician more frequently. Your pregnancy will be monitored closely by more frequent ultrasounds and NST. If your sugar level remains under control and pregnancy is advancing well, a natural onset of pains is aimed for and a normal delivery is expected.
I am trying to get pregnant for last 6 months and I am getting early periods for past 3 months what does it mean I am worried and I am unable to conceive.
Dear sir I am in my menstrual cycle since last 9 days. Usually it used to get over on 3 or 4th day. But we had sex on 2nd of menstrual cycle, I had taken contraceptive pill. But today also I am in period I am feeling allot of cramping I do not want any child right now. Today also I am in period Its 9th day for me Is it dangerous? Or will get pregnant?(which I do not want)
Today I check my pregnancy by prega news but its negative. But my womb feel tight n I can not breathe properly its lyk I hav something in my womb. My legs are heavy bu I do not hav positive result. It is a wrong thing. Or something please tell me.
Period problem. I had been facing less periods from past 3-4 years. I have consulted doctor before and they asked for the ultrasound but nothing was found. They gave me the reason ofy heavy wait (88 kg). Recently I got married and now my period flow is almost nill and it pains a lot.
I got my periods delayed by 4 days and on 5th day I see some spotting. Does that mean I am not pregnant.
Sir mne sex krne k bad unwanted 72 li thi. Uske bad thodi bleeding hui. Pregnancy test b nagetiv h.pr period nhi aae.
Hi I am I have a swelling in my minor Labra and I think it's very big problem maybe it can be due to infection also because I am not to change in my life style so please somebody give me free consultation and please help me and I'm really afraid I have excessive white discharge please help me I already have too much delay my periods because a woman balance or maybe I can also be always so that can be the reason for delay my periods please help me with this swelling in the lobby up please help me please give me free consultation already mentioned before please help me I am really scared it can also due to infection or Bartholin Cyst Please help me please I have not been in a relationship before with anyone so it cannot be caused by any sexual transmission so please help me I'm only 15 years old. I cannot get it examined if any doctors have any idea what it is and home medicine please help me out form that
I am working in night shift from past 10 months. My weight has gone from 50 kgs to 46 kgs. Even the blood vessels on my face are becoming visible. I usually don't have breakfast due to the shift. Only have lunch and dinner and in the evening I have a glass of milk and some fruits as well. Please advise how to improve my diet so that my body remains fit, my face also glows and my weight is also balanced.
Hi I am 23 years old, unmarried, 1 week back I had unprotected sex with neighborhood married girl, who is 22 years old, now I have fear of HIV, will definitely I will get HIV, please help me?
Vaibhavi homoeo clinic