Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Anju GoelYour feedback matters!
My periods date is sep 26th still I have not gt my periods yesterday I had pregnancy urine test the result is negative did I done my periods test early is there possibilities of getting pregnant I only had anus sex I am very scared.
I always have pimples during the time of my periods and the worst thing is it leaves marks over the face.
It's about 3 monts of pregnancy and feeling fever with some cold. We have Nozee tablet which containg 500mg of paracitomol. Can we take this, if yes at what duration and amount. Waiting for reply
I am 7 months pregnant and a pure vegetarian. My doctor said that my baby's growth is just ok. However it can slow down in next few weeks. I need to increase my diet. Especially protein and iron rich. please tell me what all can I have. If you can help me with a diet chart.
Does home pregnancy tests are accurate at 9 weeks of intercourse. Does the kit get overloaded. I had used preganews. It shows negative.
My wife age is 30 years. Small hypodensities / artifacts in the bilateral frontal lobes, what is the main problem in the above decide?
Hello There, I am currently experiencing severe pain in my Uterus, Ovaries and also heavy back pain. Have been passing huge clots until tuesday (2 to 3 days) and now the bleeding has reduced with only little blood and no clots but the pain is being really heavy. Have tried pain killers but it still pains and not sure why and would like to know if this pain is unusual or is it just the usual way. Could you please advise ? Thanks,
My spouse was pregnant. She was in 8th month. Now urine test shows" urine albumin +" how to reduce to normal level and what is the correct healthy food or fruits taken now.
This month my period was one day late & it was light watery without clots.From day 5 of my cycle feeling vomitting,gas,backpain,headache and fatigue.Please suggest.
Hi, I am 26 year old female (unmarried). I will get my periods every 26 to 28 days regularly. But the flow is very less and it last only for 1.5 to days. This reduced flow is happening from the 3rd month of my puberty. My abdominal scan is normal. My HB is 10 . Will this be a problem in future to conceive. Kindly tell me is this a problem and if so what I shld do to increase the flow.
Vagina is one of the most delicate organs of your body. While you tend to the hygiene of other body parts, caring for the vagina either doesn’t strike you or it is too taboo a thing to be discussed about. Vaginal rashes are prevalent among many women and in most cases, they are not aware of ways to approach the problem. Rashes can lead to extreme uneasiness and if neglected, could even cause complicate health disorders. Thus vaginal rashes should be treated with proper medical assistance and watchful sanitation.
Factors that can cause vaginal rashes:
1. Warts in and around a person’s genital: Warts are infections that can have a painful and disturbing effect on your health. Genital warts are the result of sexually transmitted infections. The diverse kinds of human papillomavirus are known to trigger the formation of vaginal rashes.
2. Infections caused due to the predominance of viruses: Vaginal rashes may exhibit themselves in the form of aching blisters. This symptom could be indicative of Genital Herpes that further needs medical expertise to be dealt with.
3. Folliculitis could cause suffering: The base of a hair shaft is indeed a sensitive area. Any infection pertaining to hair shafts surfacing usually in the form of a red lump can worsen to cause rashes in your genitalia.
4. A cyst in the Bartholin gland could be the reason: A Bartholin gland is one of the two glands positioned at the opening of a person’s vagina. A cyst might happen to develop in any one of these glands due to accumulation of fluids produced by the glands itself. Secondary symptoms of such a condition could be red, itchy rashes.
Symptoms that help a doctor identify the prevalence of rashes in your vagina:
1. Redness of the skin in and around one’s vagina is a characteristic feature of an underlying problem.
2. Your vagina could itch persistently preventing you from free movement. Constant itching can also hamper your otherwise smoothly functioning sex life.
3. The skin around your vagina can become excessively dry and peel off as a result.
4. Tenderness and soreness are common symptoms that make sitting or lying down troublesome.
5. Vaginal rashes may or may not be accompanied by a stinging, throbbing pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.