Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anjani Shukla
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anjani ShuklaYour feedback matters!
Hi sir, I am 19 old female, last year I suffered from dengue, due to intake of antibiotics I lost my hair totally, please help me sir, give some home remedies and tablets which can give result in 1 month,
I am a lady 47 years old. My hair falling too much from last 2 months volume remain half now. Thyroid normal. Hemoglobin 7.8 monthly period irregular. Advice me medicine pl to go to a hair expert is very costly and I can not afford.
I'm 17 years Old. On my Face it's started like wrinkles at the bottom of the Eyes, Below the Nose i.e; Fine Lines and that please Help in that. It's looking Ugly to see. :-(
Tremendous hair fall like 40 to 50 everyday at the time of using shampoo hair brushing and after showering.
My face is oily. pimples on my face. I can use sunmask spf26 and glocin gel. It was helping to my skin but when I stop to using pimples started and what facewash can I used for my skin.
I have hair fall problem if I don't wash my hair 2days it becomes very rough and dry. Any medicine you would suggest.
I have black spots and too many pimples on my face, which medicine (cream) should I use. That must be cheap price and found in local medical store. Please help me.
I am suffering from allergy which are on my thighs and for thats why I have problem to wear the underwear so tell me what can I do.
I m 22years old my skin pores open due reaction of tetaine 0.25 skin cream suggested. By one doctor but now my fair and glow un the face is over and my skin is oil wgat should I do.
I am having really oily scalp these days. No shampoos are working. My scalp is oily but my hair are very dry. If you massage hair oil, scalp gets more oily and if I don't apply hair oil, my hair gets very dry.
Vitiligo is a medical condition, which causes the loss of skin color due to loss of pigmentation. This usually occurs in blotches and looks very unsightly. Vitiligo is very unpredictable and can affect any part of your body. In some cases it also affects the inside of the mouth, eyes, and hair. Vitiligo is more noticeable on people with darker skin tone.
Symptoms of Vitiligo:
- Premature graying or whitening of the hair in your eyebrows, eyelashes, scalp, and beard. This usually occurs before the age of 35.
- Skin discoloration can also occur from other parts of the body such as hands, feet, abdomen, neck and other areas.
- Change or loss of the color of the retina (inner layer on the eyeball).
- Discolored patches on and around the navel, rectum and genitals.
What causes vitiligo?
A medical disorder where your immune system destroys and attacks the melanin forming pigments in your skin. This is known as an autoimmune disorder and by far is the most common cause behind vitiligo. An event such as sudden or prolonged stress, sunburn, or being exposed to industrial chemicals. A history of family members or relatives having vitiligo in the past.
Ayurvedic Treatments for Vitiligo:
- Mustard and Turmeric Oil: A paste made with mustard and turmeric oil can be applied on the affected area. This is also good for the skin and reduces vitiligo. Do this at least 2 times a day to reduce the patches considerably.
- Duckweed: This is a type of water plant and is very rich in a mineral called lignin. It is considered a natural treatment for skin disorders and vitiligo. It will also help to restore your natural skin color.
- Sun screen: If you already have vitiligo, exposure in the sun can make it worse, so applying a sunscreen with SPF 30 or above (or an appropriate level of sunscreen protection) can protect your skin from further damage.
- Papaya: This fruit is great for restoring and reviving melanin (responsible for skin pigmentation). Drinking papaya juice or rubbing papaya on the affected area can reduce vitiligo to some extent. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.