Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anjani AroraYour feedback matters!
Is condom the best way to avoid unwanted pregnancy? Which condoms are best in the market? Is there any harm to body for using it?
Hi please suggest some tablets for long sex without side-effect. And also suggest which condoms to use for safe sex . Also some advice to have safe sex.
My daughter aged 11 years had her first menstruation period on 7th of November she has still bleeding what should I do.
Is fibroadenoma will change to breast cancer? Is fibroadenoma gives back & shoulder pain? Please answer me.
I had my periods on 25th feb. Nd on 13th feb my bf just inserted penis inside but since it was the first time so it dod not went inside and he had used condom nd did not ejaculate .Is there a chance of pregnancy?
During a normal pregnancy, a fertilised egg travels through the fallopian tube to the uterus. The egg attaches itself in the uterus and begins to develop. In an ectopic pregnancy, the egg attaches outside the uterus, most often in fallopian tube. This is the reason why it is also called a tubal pregnancy. In rare cases, the egg may implant itself in an ovary or the cervix.
There is no way to prevent an ectopic pregnancy. Also, it cannot be transformed into a normal pregnancy. If the egg continues developing in the fallopian tube, it can rupture the tube; the result of this could be fatal. If you have an ectopic pregnancy, you will require immediate treatment to end it before it causes any risks.
Risks involved: Things that make you more prone to an ectopic pregnancy are:
- The more you smoke, the higher your danger of an ectopic pregnancy.
- Pelvic incendiary malady (PID). This is the after effect of contamination, for example, chlamydia or gonorrhea.
- Endometriosis, which can bring about scar tissue in or around the fallopian tubes.
- Exposure to a chemical called DES before you conceived.
Symptoms: The signs of an ectopic pregnancy are:
- Pelvic pain. It might be sharp on one side at first before spreading through your belly. It might be more painful when you move or strain
- Vaginal bleeding
Diagnosis: To see whether you have an ectopic pregnancy, your specialist will probably take:
- A pelvic exam to check the span of your uterus and feel for any kind of growth in your tummy.
- A blood test that checks the level of the pregnancy hormone (hCG). This test is repeated 2 days after the fact. In early pregnancy, the level of this hormone duplicates itself every two days. Low levels recommend an issue, for example, ectopic pregnancy.
- An ultrasound. This test can demonstrate pictures of what is inside. With ultrasound, a specialist can more often than not see a pregnancy in the uterus 6 weeks after your last menstrual period.
Treatment: The most widely recognised treatments are medicines and surgery. As a rule, a specialist will treat an ectopic pregnancy immediately to prevent harm to the lady.
Prescription can be utilised if the pregnancy is discovered right on time, before the tube is harmed. Much of the time, one or more shots of methotrexate will end the pregnancy. Taking the shot gives you a chance to keep away from surgery; however, it can bring about reactions. You should see your specialist for follow-up blood tests to ensure that the shot worked.
For a pregnancy that has gone past the initial couple of weeks, surgery is a better option than medication. In this event, the surgery will be a laparoscopy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Have missed my periods my last periods was on 2nd feb for this month I did.Not got my periods also had an unprotected sex but sure that m nt pregnant. What should I do as this happens to me in every 2 to 3 months?
Mujhe periods k time pet k niche or pairo me bahut dard hota h. Or periods regularly ni aate kbhi kbhi 40 din k bad aate h.
I have sex with my girlfriend before 1 month ago. Her periods starts on time. But now start some water in her breast. Please tell me solution.
Me and my girl friend engaged in sex and I am not used condom. But not a vaginal intercourse but anal. Is that will be a problem or it cause any diseases in feature?
My baby is 5 months old. She does not consume my breastfeed. Even a one time per day she does not intake my breastfeed. What shall I do?
Fish is one of the great things for your heart and as the saying goes what is good for your heart is good for sex. We should add fish to our meals and have some sort of fish at least once a week. Salmon, mackerel, tuna and sardines are rich in omega-3 fatty acids DHA and EPA. These are great to help elevate the dopamine levels in the brain which help trigger arousal. Studies further show that high levels of Omega-3 help a person be happier and more at ease, which in turn helps them with arousal and sex.
Apart from these benefits omega 3 lowers the symptoms of depression which is a major source of sexual health problems. It also helps with better brain function, heart arrhythmias, blood clots, better brain function, and protection against dementia.
Fish is also high in L-argine, and as we wrote on the site before in fruits for sexual health, argine stimulates the release of growth hormone and is turned into nitric oxide in the body. Which in turn is crucial when it comes to erections for men, it also helps women with their sexual function.
2 months baby ki growth mimum kitni honi chahiye 3 sonography krwai h 10 din k gep h sb m sem growth aa rhi h kya gais ki problems ki wajah se sonography m dikkat aati h kya pls rply.
Today (28/08/2017: 3 pm) we had an episode of unprotected sex and we also had sex 3 days before or 80 hours before. So being very anxiousness and finding a way to avoid pregnancy. What are the ways to avoid pregnancy (expect abortion)? And my next menstruation cycle is after 10 days! As of my anxiety I consume ipill today. But this ipill sure for todays inter-cores. But what for 80 hours before sex we had? Will that pills also sure for that?
On 19th March I had taken i-pill immediately after intercourse. When will the withdrawal bleeding occur? N is it compulsory for it to occur? Also my monthly cycle is irregular.
My wife is pregnant four and half months at night she goes to toilet many times any problem in pregnancy or problem to child?
I am 45 years old and have been experiencing irregular periods for the past 6 months. Are these premenopausal symptoms? Is there anything I should do about it?
Lung diseases seem to be on a high of late, with rise in pollution and fall in immunity. It is crucial to be self-reliant and careful while taking care of your lung health. There are certain very basic things you can do at your end to ensure good lung health. They are:
1. Be proactive - do not neglect any concern related to your lung health. If you have been coughing for long, or feel there is cough inside that is just not going away, see a specialist.
2. Exercise - working out not only keeps your body fit, it is good for your lungs as well. When you exercise, your breathing quickens. This improves cardio respiratory function.
3. Environment-friendly - if you are renovating your home or office, try to look for products that are environment friendly. Paints, insulation, cleaning products, etc can have harmful gases which are not good for your lungs. So, use environmentally safe products.
4. Stop smoking - a lot is being advertised and said about the hazards of smoking on the lungs. Still, it doesn't deter people from smoking. If you want your lungs to stay healthy, butt out immediately. Smoking puts you in the danger zone for lung cancer, emphysema, cpod, chronic bronchitis and even lowers your immunity.
5. Wear masks - many professions require people to be amidst fumes and gases which are hazardous for the lungs. If you are in a profession like painting, welding, etc of if you are a construction worker or mechanic, ensure that you are wearing breathing protection at all times while working.
6. Keep indoors pollution free - fireplaces, air fresheners, pet dander, dirty linen, ventilation systems - all pollute the kind of air that we breathe inside the house. It is advised to vacuum your homes frequently, keep the ducts and fireplaces clean, change bed linen every week, inspect your house for molds and always be careful about the quality of the air purifier that you are using.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.