Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anjani AroraYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor. I recently got married June 5th. I'm getting some kind of liquid in the breast nipple. Can you please advice me. What do I need to do. Will that affect me getting pregnant.
I am 20 years old. I am late on my periods by 5 days. Otherwise my periods is regular lasting for 3-4 days I never miss it. I did not have any sexual activity since past 2 months. I am having slight cramping in my waist and lower abdomen but periods has not come yet. When will it come.
My wife is pregnant 34 weeks doctor prescribed betnesol injection and decide to Cisor on 06/04/2016. From USG doppler study baby fond in breech presentation and weight is 2664gm. Is it safe of betnesol in this time.
I have small bumps on my forehead which doesn't go away after trying every possible remedy and gets worse during the mensuration cycle. Please suggest me some permanent solution to this.
Hello, I'm 24 years old last month had a sex with bf though he didn't ejaculated his sperm, but still don't no the reason, periods getting delayed for 5 days please help me out.
I am 27 years. I am suffering from continues over bleed periodic problem from last 20 days. Can you suggest me.
I am first month pregnant. Can I have sex with my husband. If not then when can I have sex? What kind of precautions (condoms) I should use?
My periods date is on 15th feb. And I usually have my periods 3-4 days before the actual date. I had unprotected sex on 24th jan. Now I am having some mood swings and laziness. Moreover I get a frequent urge of urinating. Am I pregnant? Please help.
She has ovarian cyst of 5 mm. Is there a problem in conceiving as she has no baby yet. Any cure? Side effect of surgery.
I had an unprotected sex in a massage parlour. She is clean but I'm scared. Do I need go for a test.
If I sex with my partner during her period it is good for both please suggest me fast please I have done sex with her in period.
Osteoarthritis (OA) is a degenerative disease that affects the various bone and joints health, leading to painful movement and thereby limiting the patient's mobility. Knees, hips, joints of hands and legs are affected.
Symptoms of OA
The symptoms revolve around the bones and joints including:
- Pain and stiffness of the joints
- Swelling of the joints
- Inability to form a clench
- Difficulty holding things
- Stooped posture
- Weakness of legs and hands
- Reduced height over time
Treatment options in allopathy are limited to nonsteroidal analgesics to control pain and in severe cases, surgical correction, in case of OA. However, homeopathy takes into account the triggering symptoms, the associated symptoms, and the status of the immune system before deciding on a treatment regimen.
With this holistic approach, homeopathy achieve the following:
- Reduce the pain, swelling and stiffness
- Slows the pace of further degeneration
- Improves mobility of the affected joint(s)
- Improves the body's overall immune system, thereby allow the body to promote healing on its own
- Homeopathic intervention in the early phases is particularly helpful, as it will arrest disease progression
- It also enable better absorption of minerals and nutrients essential for bone health. This allows healing of existing bone fractures and avoids further bone damage by strengthening the bones
- Homeopathic treatment also enables the body's chemical state to withstand stress and illnesses better
- It vitalizes the body's natural healing and ability to repair itself, to create a better state of health and well-being
Some of the popular homeopathic medications based on areas and associated symptoms are listed below:
- Bryonia Alba: Pain worsened with movement, relieved with rest; associated with swelling and stiffness of the joints; difficulty in climbing stairs.
- Calcarea Carbonica: Swelling and pain that is worsened when getting up from a seated position. The joints feel cold and painful.
- Sulphur: Worse with climbing stairs, prolonged standing, feeling of warmth in the knees.
- Colcynthis: Cramping pain improved by pressure.
- Rhus Toxicodendron: Pain when getting up from a seated position.
- Pulsatilla Nigricans: Associated with muscle stiffness and cramping.
- Antimonium Crudum: The pain pain gets worse in cold weather, improved by applying something warm)
- Benzoic Acid: There is an associated crackling sound when the fingers are moved or if there are nodes in the area of joints. . The urine is highly offensive in these people.
- Calcara Fluorica: There are stony hard nodes formed in the joint area, greatly reducing the mobility.
These medications are safe, completely natural, do not induce habit formation, and are approved by FDA. They don't just treat the symptoms but help manage the patient as a whole. This justifies why homeopathy is definitely a good option in treating osteoarthritis.
I took a pregnancy test as I was very scared on Thursday 23Rd of March both urine and blood. Both turned out to be negative. I am on birth control pill Crisanta and I took it two month back to back without any break. I am on my 7 pill free days week. 2 days have passed. Still no period? When should I expect my periods? And shall I take another blood pregnancy test?
Please I'm sad tell me what to do from past 5 months I have been trying to be pregnant yet I can't be.
7 reasons why papaya is so good for you
The gift of Mexicans to the world, papaya or papita is a native of central America. Christopher Columbus nicknamed it as 'fruit of the angel' owing to its heavenly taste and out of the world aroma.
Papaya is loaded with several nutrients such as vitamin a, e, c and folic acid which make it beneficial for our health. It is easily available in the market throughout the year. Here are some of the health benefits that the fruit has to offer:
1. Lowers cholesterol
Papaya is rich in vitamin c, which prevents the accumulation of cholesterol in arteries. Vitamin c is an excellent reducing agent, therefore, blocks the oxidation of cholesterol. The oxidation leads to cholesterol deposition in arteries. High cholesterol is linked to higher risks of heart attack. Eat a combination of papaya and oatmeal in the morning for a healthy breakfast.
2. Improves digestion
The fruit contains an enzyme called papain, which facilitates protein breakdown in the stomach allowing proper absorption of nutrients. Eating papaya after a meal will keep your tummy fit and fine as it prevents bloating and indigestion.
3. Helps in weight loss
To lose the extra kilos, the digestive system must function properly and this is where papaya proves to be beneficial. As stated above the digestive properties of the fruit makes it an excellent fat burner. You can have papaya smoothie for your breakfast. Just mix mashed papaya with milk and drink. Add some fruits to the shake to make it yummy.
4. Delays ageing
This attribute of papaya might have forced Columbus to name it as the fruit of the angel. Eating half a papaya daily delays the aging process. The antioxidant beta-carotene present in it plays the role of the anti-aging agent. To bring a glow on your skin you can use the papaya- honey mask. Mash half a papaya and mix it with 4 spoons of honey to make a paste. Now apply this on your face and neck and leave it for 15-20 minutes. Finally, rinse it with cold water.
5. Boosts immunity
Since it is rich in vitamin c, it is an excellent immunity booster. A medium sized papaya contains more than 100% of the daily requirement of vitamin c. So, it's a must have fruit for those suffering from fever or flu.
6. Improves vision
Papaya being rich in carotenoids, the fruit is excellent eye insurance. Carotenoids, help against age-related eye disease such as macular degeneration- a condition that causes blindness. Try to eat at least 3 or more servings of papaya to reap maximum benefits.
7. Fights cancer
Red-fleshed papayas contain a high dose of lycopene, an antioxidant that reduces the risk of cancer and heart disease. One cup of it contains over 2500 micrograms of lycopene. So, have a cup of red fleshed papayas every day to fight cancer.