Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anjani AroraYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from hypo thyroid, pimples on face, dandruff, irregular periods I have taken krimson 35 for 9 months, after stopping the tablet I am suffering from the same. I am taking thyroxine 100 mg daily please help me I want to get period regularly please.
We did foreplay (including fingering) followed by rubbing our vestigial organ. Penis was not in. But now after 6 hours she had a bit of bleeding (in case of hymen being broken) It's her period date in next 2 days, do we need an I-PILL. And if she have normal periods in the next 2 days, is it still required to have a PILL.
I had sex wth my bf on 4 and 5 day of my periods that ie 20 and 21 january we hd one unprotected sex on 5 day I hvnt took ny contraceptive pills I got my periods on 17 december and I also got my periods on 16 january my expected period date is 16 february bt I am afraid if I am pregnant so I have started eating papaya every day, I also drink pineapple juice twice. Will these all things help me out to avoid or ruin the pregnancy help me. Also suggest if I am pregnant or not? And will these papaya pineapple will help me? Or should I start running also?
My wife is 30 years old & I am 32 years married form last 5 years but we don't have a baby. She had a regular periods,& well maintain then why we have a problem to get baby.
My wife has toxoplasmosis test report with Rubela Igm negative and Rubela igg positive with value 79. What do you interepret with this? And what you recommend?
I missed my period I never faced this problem and I was late for 11 days. I had period cramping and 5 days back I had spotting. Today I went for home pregnancy test and it came negative. What to do?
A couple of Months earlier I gave my boyfriend a blowjob and swallowed. Then we Kissed and he went down. We did not have any penetration from any side but I still had an i-pill to be at the safer side. After having an i-pill my periods was disturbed. I got my periods but the flow was less and it got over soon too. Then after a week I got my periods again but it was still less flow. My boyfriend and I had it again and I had an i-pill. Now this month I have not gotten my periods since my periods start mid month. I don't have any headache or back ache. My sleeping hours have been irregular because of my studies and examinations. I have also been stressed out but have taken no pills. Am I pregnant?
An STD is transmitted by means of physical contact and intercourse. These diseases are caused by parasites, virus or bacteria. Usually, STDs are preventable provided you make the right choices concerning your sexual health. Refraining from sex isn’t a feasible idea at all.
But fortunately there are alternatives too to curb the menace that STDs are:
- Abstain: The most effective way to avoid STIs is to abstain from sex.
- Mutual monogamy: Two people who have sex only with one another don’t have any opportunity to bring a new STD into the relationship. If you and your partner have been tested and are healthy, remaining faithful to each other is a very good way to reduce your chances of contracting an STD.
- Get Vaccinated: One important prevention tool against STIs is vaccination. Currently, vaccines are available to protect against infection with HPV, hepatitis A and hepatitis B. Talk to a healthcare provider to see which vaccines might be recommended for you.
- Protect Yourself: Condoms work really well in stopping most STIs from being passed from an infected partner to another when they are used consistently and correctly every time a person has oral, vaginal or anal sex. Consistently and correctly means that a person makes sure they use a condom every time they have oral, vaginal or anal sex and put it on and use it the right way.
- Avoid alcohol and drug use: Avoiding alcohol and recreational drug use reduce the risk of contracting an STI, having an unwanted pregnancy, or being coerced to have sex. Alcohol and drug use can reduce our ability to make good decisions. It may also make us more likely to be talked into participating in an activity without being able to give our full consent.
Coping and Support
It's traumatic to find out you have an STI. You might be angry if you feel you've been betrayed or ashamed if there's a chance you infected others. At worst, an STI can cause chronic illness and death, even with the best care in the world.
Between those extremes is a host of other potential losses trust between partners, plans to have children, and the joyful embrace of your sexuality and its expression. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
After c-section delivery what us the maximum time to resume sex with my partner and what is the best method for long term pregnancy free sex.
swelling in her vagina and pain in her stomach .blooding at large .periods wer ove bt still blooding .she had sex on 9 th oct and periods start on 10th oct .what she have to do.
She had taken an abortion pill but her bleeding isn't stopping, it's been 13 days she had been bleeding, isn't an side affects of that medicine or normal situation?
According to unani, a healthy body is key to a healthy heart.
This approach is primarily based on diet, exercise and medication.
Various herbs are used to treat and control high cholesterol.
Unani medicines are used to clean arteries that have been clogged.