Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anjani AroraYour feedback matters!
Bread is a very versatile food variant and finds its place on most breakfast platters. Be it white, brown or whole grain, mass produced quality or home-baked artisan kind, bread is almost indispensable in modern Indian household. There has been incessant debate over which carries the most health benefits and nutritional value, read on to explore…
Why brown or whole wheat bread is good for you?
1. Whole wheat grain
Flour is prepared from wheat berries made out of the bran, the germ and the endosperm they in combination are filled with nutrients. Whole grain or wheat bread intake decreases LDL, or the bad cholesterol, it also helps you retain a healthy body weight due to low carbohydrate content and has a lower glycaemic index that keeps your blood sugar steady.
2. Smooth bowel movements
The fibrous quality provides you relief from irritable bowel syndrome. The bran and germ improves your bowel by increasing the bulk of stools, making it easier to pass through the intestines. If you are prescribed laxative medications all you need to do is have enough brown or wheat bread.
3. Nutrients and vitamins
Breads labelled whole grain contain a large amount of nutrients. One of the most important features of brown bread is that it contains most of B vitamins -including riboflavin, thiamine and niacin -- that helps your body acquire energy from food. Whole wheat breads are also rich in vitamins E, K, pantothenic acid and folate.
Tip – With only a slight difference in taste and texture, wheat bread adds as a great accompaniment with any dish. You can even double it up as a healthy sandwich by adding fresh veggies and cottage cheese, with only minimal preparation.
Why white bread is bad for you?
1. Low fibre content
White bread is low in fibre, an essential in lowering your levels of bad cholesterol and checks the smooth functioning of your gastrointestinal tract. An average slice of white bread consists only 0.5 grams of fibre with the whole wheat bread providing up to 2 grams of fibre.
2. Refined grains
The whole grain is stripped of all its bran and germ for it to be refined where it loses all elements that hold fibre, magnesium, zinc, vitamins and minerals. White bread is made from these refined grains. Even though bread-makers attempt to add some vitamins back in, fibrous whole grains prove to be the clear winner.
3. High glycemic index
This index measures how rapidly food affects your blood sugar and insulin levels compared to pure glucose. White bread has a high glycaemic index due to which it gets rapidly absorbed during digestion, causing sharp spikes in blood sugar and insulin levels. A diet comprising of high-glycaemic foods increases your chances of weight gain, type-2 diabetes and heart problems.
Replace the white bread with the equally tasty, wheat-made variant to score high on the fitness meter!
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
After cesarian 3rd month I got regular menses but In 4th month I did not have my periods. That means I am again conceiving or else my next pregnancy has started help me I am worried?
Hi Dr's my sister is suffering from stomach pain she is also operation uterus discharge she suffer from lots of stomach pain she had 1 son only she got married 10 years so she is suffering from this problem since 4 years so please help
My wife aged 34 years was suffering from anemia last year had been on medicines since 1 year recently did her checkup TSH value is 7.52 and haemoglobin is 12.3 problem in conceiving prescribe medicine ASAP thanks.
My wife (30years old) is 2 month pregnant. Now she is suffering from constipation from last week. Please advice us so that help her immediate relief.
Breast lift surgery or Mastopexy is a form of plastic surgery used for lifting or raising sagging breasts in women. The size, contour and elevation of the breasts are modified or corrected using this procedure.
The position and shape of the breasts in women change after pregnancy, breastfeeding, suffering weight loss or with age. A breast lift surgery is effective in treating sagging breasts.
During a breast lift surgery, extra skin is removed from the breasts, and the surrounding tissues are tightened for reshaping of the breasts. The nipples and areola are also reshaped to a better location. A breast lift surgery may involve the procedures of liposuction and abdominoplasty for an even better rejuvenation.
Breast lift surgery is undertaken by many women for different reasons. Some women do not like their breast shape or volume after pregnancy and have this surgery done.
A breast lift surgery offers various benefits. They are:
- A breast lift surgery improves the body image of a woman and also boosts her self-esteem. Women feel their breasts have been affected negatively after pregnancy and undergoing this surgery enables them to have satisfactory breasts again. A breast lift surgery does not cause the breasts to increase in size. They appear bigger because they are higher in position and firmer than before.
- Having a breast lift surgery can push you to make better and healthier choices about your lifestyle. For undergoing any form of surgery, it is recommended that you stay as healthy as possible. This includes proper diet and eating habits along with regular exercise.
- A breast lift surgery improves the quality of life in women. Body image is improved, and the woman feels good about her breasts and body as a whole. According to studies, 92% of women having a breast lift surgery had improved self-esteem and a better, healthier life than before. Women become less conscious about their breasts after the surgery, as the breasts become satisfactory.
- As a result of this surgery, some clothes may fit better, and a woman can experiment with trendier outfits, and may also not wear a bra at times.
- A breast lift surgery gives women a better proportion between their breasts and buttocks. The contrast is better and makes a woman more attractive. More cleavage is created, and the breasts get more projected.
- A breast lift surgery is an efficient procedure to improve the breasts of women. Sagging breasts are corrected by a surgery which gives certain benefits to women. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic physician.
If my wife is injected with sperm injection how many hours should she take rest and will that work be done successful and can she become a pregnant will there be any harm to baby and after how many days she can become conceive.Please tell.
We got married last year. My wife got pregnant. We get to know by checking with (i-can). We get (i-can) in medical stores to check pregnancy in home. She is feeling weak. I do not want to consult doctor immediately. After 2 months I ll consult. She is weak what kind of precautions I have to take for her? Any suggestions? What kind of diet she have to take? We can do sex?
I am 21 year old female, my nipples are paining badly, it is felt around the breast too. Any movement or jerk in my body makes me feel pain sometimes they protrude or else be soft. Red in appearance. What might be the problem. Is anything serious. Awaiting for your reply. Thanking you!
As I have girlfriend and want to know the best safe time to have sex with her, so she didn't get pregnant, mean without the protection, Safe sex. As the pleasure without condom is like aha and with it just ok.
Treat Skin Diseases
Wheatgrass can be used to cure skin diseases such as eczema and psoriasis. There are several ways you can go about using wheatgrass for your skin. Pour wheatgrass juice into a few holes in an ice cube tray, freeze, and rub a cube across blemishes on your skin as well as on any scars or damaged areas. Alternatively, you could pour a cup of wheatgrass juice or powder into a warm bath and soak your body in the bath or at least 30 minutes. Your body will be cleansed and odor-free.
2. Lose Weight
If you have a few pounds to lose, wheatgrass may be the answer. This requires drinking wheatgrass juice or taking wheatgrass supplements, and it's well worth it. Wheatgrass is effective in managing the thyroid gland, whose function is crucial in avoiding weight gain.
3. Reduce Food Cravings
Wheatgrass is loaded with so many nutrients that your body isn't lusting for other foods to compensate for any lack of vitamins or minerals. This goes hand-in-hand with wheatgrass ability to help you lose weight, but it is also critical in your efforts to avoid unhealthy, sugar and fat-laden snacks. Take a wheatgrass supplement (or juice shot) each morning on an empty stomach and it may prevent overeating throughout the day.
5. Detox Your Cells
If you think a regular juice cleanse is the pinnacle of detoxification, you're wrong. Wheatgrass may appear like a simple, dull grass, but it is actually among the most powerful natural detoxifying agents due to its high alkalinity. In fact, it has been said that just about one ounce of wheatgrass is equivalent in nutritional value to more than 2 pounds of leafy green vegetables. Talk about an alkaline overload!
6. Improve Immunity
Wheatgrass has exhibited the ability increase red blood cells in the body, which is why it is so effective in staving off disease and boosting immunity.
7. Stimulate Circulation
Wheatgrass has the ability to increase the amount of oxygen in the blood, making it a great way to stimulate circulation. In addition to taking a wheatgrass supplement, you could also use a cotton ball to rub wheatgrass juice around your face and neck to dilate blood vessels and allow more
I am newly married, me and my wife both are virgin, my finger is easily inserted in her vagina, but not my penis. Is her vagina opening small? How vagina opening can be increased, so that my penis is easily inserted.
What is the difference between pregnancy week and gestational week because it shows that in 14 weeks of pregnancy fetus weight should be 43g nd in my usg it showed dat on my 14wk nd 06 days of gestational weeks my fetus weight was 102g. I am really confused. Is my fetus weight normal. Or there is something to worry about. Please help wid a proper and clear advice.
I am 20 years old and I have done cesarean last 24 days back. what kind food I have to take? Please help me.
A kidney stone is like a small rock that forms in the kidney. Stones form when certain chemicals in the body clump together. A stone can either stay in the kidney or travel through the urinary system by passing though the urine and not causing any harm.
What are the symptoms?
Very small stones might pass through the urinary system without causing much pain. Larger stones can block the flow of urine if they get stuck in the ureters or urethra. Kidney stones do not usually cause any symptoms until they start to pass. Some symptoms might include:
Extreme pain in your back or side that will not go away
Blood in your urine
Fever and chills
Who are at risk ?
Anyone can have a kidney stone, but it may be more likely if you:
Are male and are overweight
Have had kidney infections
Have a family member with kidney stones
Have had kidney stones before
Eat a lot of animal protein (such as meat and eggs)
Do not drink enough liquids
Have certain medicines which can cause kidney stones
How are kidney stones treated?
Treatment depends on the location and size of the kidney stone. Drinking plenty of water and taking some medicines can help a small stone to pass more easily. For problem stones, there may be a few options:
Lithotripsy uses shock waves to break a large stone into smaller pieces that can pass.
Ureteroscopic Stone Removal uses a small tool to get and remove stones stuck in the ureters.
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy uses surgery to remove large stones from the kidneys.
Depending on the location of the kidney stone and many other factors the doctor decides on the most suitable procedure.
How can I prevent kidney stones?
If you have had kidney stones before, you are more likely to have kidney stones again. To help keep stones from forming, try to:
Drink 10 to 12 glasses of water each day
Eat less salt (sodium), meat and eggs
Find out what type of stone you have
Ask your doctor for a urine test
Talk to your doctor about your medicines and other tests for kidney stones
Do NOT reduce the calcium in your diet without talking to your doctor first! Studies show that limiting calcium in your diet may not stop kidney stones from forming and may harm your bones.
Hi .i have 10 months old baby. My wife drunk non alcohol beer. Is there any any problems for baby because breast feeding.
शयनकक्ष में टी.वी. आपको सेक्स के दौरान चरम आनंद प्रदान करा सकता है
- यदि आप प्रति सप्ताह में बार बार सेक्स का आनंद लेना चाहते है तो अपने "शयनकक्ष में टी.वी" अवशय लगवाएं एक सर्वेक्षण के अनुसार जिन युगल के शयनकक्ष में पहले से ही टी.वि थे वो सप्ताह में दो बार से अधिक सेक्स का आनंद लेकर चरम सुख को प्राप्त होते थे सर्वेक्षण में भाग लेने वाले 46.5 % लोगो ने या स्वीकार किया कि सेक्स या प्रेमालाप के दौरान कपडे उतारने के बाद टी.वी के स्क्रीन पर क्या प्रसारित हो रहा है जिसका उन्हें कोई ज्ञान नहीं रहता है ।
- वही 26.68% लोगो ने माना कि शयनकक्ष में टी.वी रहने से सेक्स प्रक्रिया में बाधा आती है लोगो ने कहा कि सेक्स प्रक्रिया के दौरान टी.वी के कारण ध्यान भटक जाता है जिससे चरम आनंद के मार्ग में अवरुद्ध हो ही जाता है।
- अनुसंधान में 2434 लोगो ने भाग लिया सर्वेक्षण के दौरान उनसे उनके प्रेमालाप एवं सेक्स संबंधो के दौरान टी.वी. के प्रयोग के बारे में प्रश्न किया गया तो भाग लेने वाले 38 % लोगो ने माना की शयनकक्ष में टी.वी. रखने के कारण उनके सेक्स संबंधो में अतिरिक्त सुधार हुआ है ।
- टी.वी. पर सेक्स पार्टनर के साथ Porn फिल्म देखने से सेक्स के प्रति रोमान्स बढता है इसी क्रम में 28.8 % लोगो ने कहा की पार्टनर टी.वी. पर कभी - कभी अरूचिकर कार्यक्रम लगा देते है जिसकी वजह से भी ध्यान भटक जाता है इसी कारण वर्ष उन्हें सेक्स में वो आनन्द नहीं मिल पाता जिसे वो अपने साथी के सेक्स शयनकक्ष के एकांत में पाना चाहते है वही 15 % लोगो ने या स्वीकार किया कि शयनकक्ष में टी.वी. होने से साथी के साथ भावपूर्ण संबंधो को स्थापित करने में सहायक सिद्ध हुआ ।