Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anjani Arora
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anjani AroraYour feedback matters!
I am 18 yr old girl i have dry breasts and skin gets peeled off near the areola region beasts are ichy and sometimes they pain i have applied lotion but its not healing
Dear madam, I have a cousin aged 28 married and has 1 baby girl. Some days before when I was alone, he tried me for sex and hit on this on that day. Unfortunately it could not make me pregnant. Still he is asking me for same. He is my close relation. Whether it is safe me to do sex with married person? If it is safe how can I prevent the pregnancy by sex?
I am 19 years old girl I had sex in the month of November, it was protected and I took ipill as well I got my periods on 28th of that month Later I dint get my periods in December so I consulted a gynaecologist and she suggested me meprate I got my periods on 21st of January later I did not get my periods in the month of Feb but got in the month of march 9th. I got scan done it was normal but it was given bulky uterus I got thyroid done it was normal I feel really weak sometimes and mean while anything happens to me I relate it to you pregnancy after that sex I dint have any. I feel like I'll go into depression because of this Can this mean that I am pregnant? Though I got my periods on march 9th can I still be pregnant I feel my stomach heavy Please help me out.
I have irregular mensuration problem. I contacted my family doctor he done scanning after scanning he told to me my both ovaries are multicystic. Is their any treatment to cure multicystic nature?
Meri periods ki date 8 Jan thi last month. Usually cycle 40 days k under ho jati hai but still periods NAHI aaye and in d 1st week of February I had tried for sex without using any kind of protection but It wasn't successful so nothing had happened of sex his penis was outside and there was no sperm but I doubt if am pregnant bcz when I touched my nipples there was little pain over dere. And usually before periods the white discharge stops but dis tym white discharge comes but very little. I m afraid what to do so please suggest something some pills to get my periods and can I get beta hcg test without any prescription from doctor.
Hello, me n my girlfriend did not have sex but I use to perform foreplay, my question is my girlfriends breast size is increasing much even though she is slim. So is their any problem in future or is their any precautions to be taken and what should be the size of breast if a girl is slim and weight is around 50 kgs. Will be grateful to hear from you and thanking you.
Pregnancy is an important and a happy phase in a couple’s life. There are many changes (both physical as well as emotional) that a woman experiences during pregnancy. However, the period can also be extremely confusing for a woman. From the choice of food to pregnancy woes to sexual life, the list is neverending. This article is an attempt to answer some important queries and doubts that every woman has during pregnancy.
- Sex during pregnancy: This is a common question that bothers most couples. Some fear that having sex during pregnancy can harm the baby, cause a miscarriage or other serious complications. However, most physicians suggest that there is nothing to be sceptical about in the case of a normal and healthy pregnancy. Having sex will neither affect the baby or the pregnancy. Women who have complications during pregnancy are, however, advised to avoid sex during this phase.
- Exercise and meditation during pregnancy: Pregnancy can be stressful for some women. From morning sickness to cramps, insomnia to mood swings, there are many health issues that a woman has to face during pregnancy. Exercise and meditation come as a much-needed savior. Meditation is known to be a great stress buster. It helps a pregnant woman deal with the situation better. Women with morning sickness benefit greatly from exercise and meditation. Swimming is an also an excellent exercise to indulge upon during pregnancy. However, to play it safe, consult your gynecologist before you try out any exercise or meditation. Avoid doing very strenuous exercise or physical activity.
- Pregnancy diet: The diet of a pregnant woman will have an impact on the overall development of the fetus. The baby will derive its nutrition from the mother. Thus, one should be careful with the choice of foods during pregnancy. Foods rich in proteins, folic acid, calcium, and iron should be consumed more during pregnancy. Green leafy vegetables, fortified cereals, pasta are an excellent source of folic acid. Eggs, nuts, fish, poultry, dried beans, and peas are rich in iron and proteins. Milk, cheese, yogurt, and juices (calcium fortified) takes care of the calcium requirement. The diet, however, changes with each trimester. Include more fruits and vegetables in your diet. Foods such as alcohol, tuna fish (fish which have high mercury content), caffeinated drinks and beverages, raw meat, and unpasteurized foods are best left untouched during pregnancy.
- Medications: It goes without saying that during pregnancy, no medicines should be taken without consulting the doctor. Self-medication can prove to be dangerous.
- Effect of pregnancy on professional life: Pregnancy seldom affects one's professional life. However, avoid work that leaves you physically, mentally and emotionally exhausted and stressed out.
- Take a walk: Pregnant women sometimes get benefit from walking in the morning and evening.
- Sleep well: It is important to take rest and sleep well during pregnancy.
Lastly, stay happy and cheerful as much as you can. Pregnancy can be difficult, but with a little effort, you can make it memorable and enjoyable.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!