Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anjana KhannaYour feedback matters!
My wife is pregnant for 45 days which we came to know yesterday. We do not want baby noe. There was also an abortion done a year ago. We want to know if there is any medicine which she can take for not to have baby & is there any disadvantage of it for future when we want to have baby. We also have a son of 22 months old. Please suggest.
I am 38 years old person but still facing lots of acne problems on my face. Also having black patches (tanning) due to very sensitive skin and sun exposure. I am having small dark spots developed on my both the hands call LP. How can I get rid of these problems.
My mother is 43 years old and she is suffering from diabetes and wanted to know What is the reason behind getting diabetes other than eating sweets. And what to eat and what not to eat in diabetes?
I am suffering from severe hairfall. I had done smoothing in December and I never faced any problem. Hairfall started during monsoon and I have observed that wen I shampoo my hair the hairfall is enormous. Hence I have started shampooing only once a week. Also I have been using will damage repair shampoo since my smoothening. I have also noticed that in my area every other women, even 10 years old girl, is facing the same problem. And I am sure it is bcoz of the water supply to my area. Plzz recommend me smthin useful to stop hairfall and save my hair. Plzz.
How do gain weight naturally. And hight also? Any one could you help to improve my weight and height?
I have been taking 3 pegs of liquor at night since last 10 years. Now I have stopped taking liquor for last 5 days. Since then I have not slept for single minute at night though I fall asleep at day time. Please advise me on this regard and prescribe required medicine so that I could have a sound sleep at night.
I'm 30 year old. I'm suffering with Thyroid problem. I'm not sure about at what time do I need to go for thyroid profile test? Whether it is daytime or evening? What is the best time to go for thyroid test to determine the exact thyroid values?
I am a 25 year old girl. Lately I have been suffering from frequent eruptions of pimples/acne which are sometimes painful and leave stubborn marks on my face. Please help.
Are there any long-term effects associated with taking ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) medications? If so, what are they and what medications are implicated? What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long-term for low back pain due to disc problems? What causes Hashimoto's thyroiditis, and what is the best method of treatment? Can iodine help this condition?
MY wife is suffer alarge with wikeness. How will recover and every time white lucrine come after menstation?
Dear doctors please advise me treatment of lipoma and causes of increasing of lipoma in body. Is these are harmful for me.
I'm Sameer from Jaipur. My age 17 year my skin colour very dark please suggest skin whitening injection helpful my skin glutathione injection ke bare me batao plz.
I am a healthy guy weighing around 110kgs and I want to loose weight so what all things should I do to loose weight.
I'm 24 years old, nightfall problem happening day by day, I'm so disturb with this, my muscles are not fully developing with this, please help me, to stop this may I work somewhere to busy my body or mind? May I need any operation? Now, when penis bigger it always bigger in right direction nt in straight.
Should we have fruits after meals or before meals. And what should be the time span between meals and having fruits.
Midnight snack craving is basically a craving for food when you wake up in the middle of the night. Midnight cravings can lead to weight gain if you binge eat on a regular basis. It is important that you accept the situation and take steps to rectify it.
A majority of the foods that you consume are mostly empty calories such as cookies and sugar based food. If you don't control these cravings, then it may lead to tremendous weight gain. Here are a few tips to control your midnight snack craving -
- Eat your Dinner Properly: It is important that you eat a well-balanced dinner that consists of carbohydrates, protein and fats. If you don't eat a proper dinner, then the chances of eating later and subsequent binge eating go up drastically.
- Include Fiber: Add fiber to your diet as fiber helps you in feeling full. Eat fiber rich foods such as beans, lentils and broccoli which promote a feeling of satiety.
- Green Tea: Drink a cup of green tea after eating as it will help you sleep better.
- Stay Hydrated: Make sure that you are properly hydrated as it will prevent food cravings. Dehydration may also lead to other health complication such as skin problems.
- Consume Yoghurt: Consume portions of yoghurt as it contains probiotic bacteria that help in keeping your digestive system healthy. It also promotes a feeling of satiety as it contains protein.
- Plan an Activity: Don't immediately go to bed after dinner, instead go for a walk or play with your pet. Make sure that you spend some time after dinner prior to retiring for bed.
- Eat Healthy: If you do have cravings then go for healthy choices such as eating salads and fruits. Focus on foods such as cucumber, jackfruits and apples.
- Protein: Make sure you add protein to your diet as protein helps in muscle building. It also makes you fuller so that you eat less. Include foods such as eggs, chicken and fish to your diet.
- Exercise: Exercise on a regular basis. This increases the secretion of endorphins in your body which improve your wellbeing and promote happiness. It will help you sleep better and reduce your craving to eat unhealthy foods.