Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anjana KhannaYour feedback matters!
Kya steroids band ker Dene ke baad Jo gastritis ke side effect hote hai woh cure ho jaate hai acidity hyperacidity etc.
Hello doctor, I have basically 3problem, 1st one is red itchy cheeks, 2nd thin and less hair on scalp, 3rd my height is short, I want to increase it too. Plzz suggest some remedies, thanking you.
Hello doctors, my hair is continuing fall what can I do for stop them emergency. please tell me if there is any way of stopping the hair fall I shall very greatfull to you.
Meri legs me pain hota h chlne me problem hoti ager me rest kru to problem nahi hoti but continue chlne se kuch dino bhad problem fir se hoti please kuch suggestion di jiye.
I am suffering from throat infection it's been from 1 month how I get over come from this problem please say problem for mine.
I can't sleep on a time. Mera sone ka syduall bahut change ho raha he. Muje rat me during se nind ATI he then subah nind nai khulti. So got many problem on my work. please suggest me what should I do.
I have too much of dandruff because of that dandruff I'm getting pimples. I have taken medicine from specialist and used different costly shampoo but haven't got cleared from this dandruff. Is their any solution to get rid from this dandruff n pimples?
Sometimes I feel stomach pain and after going to toilet that stomach pain increases. I can't understand what is happening. Please help me out.
Take care of your body. Be conscious about what you eat and drink. Learn to listen to your body. Make sure you consume foods that will help your physical, mental and emotional being. You can seek professional guidance. Also, the internet offers a myriad of trusted information. Pray and exercise as well.
Develop meaningful relationships. It is extremely beneficial for you to cultivate three key relationships, one with a person who is older and wiser than you - someone you can trust and enjoy listening to and learning from, then build a friendship with a person of your own age that you can relate to, and also find a mentor that is younger than you to get new perspectives. Having these three types of relationships will provide you with a healthy support system.
Have an attitude of gratitude. Being grateful can have a positive impact in your life and in the life of those around you. There are three areas that benefit you from being grateful: your attitude, health and relationships. Gratitude can help you overcome challenges and suffering. The positive thinking produced by your gratitude has proven health benefits like reducing stress levels, strengthening your immune system, combating depression and it also helps you cope better with adversities in life. Additionally, as humans, we are naturally social and interacting and communicating with others is vital; when you show your genuine gratitude to people you care about, you will create a stronger bond and will thrive together.
How to loose tummy fat. I am 34 yrs old and my waist is 34 i takes three time meals BF,lunch and dinner (rice, roti and curry)
He is 40 years old. Having high cholesterol. Too much joint pain. Not able to wake up early morning. Suggest some medicine to cure it. He is not take wine neverit.
Sir mere rectom me cancer ki surgery 2 sal phle hui thi pr mera pet thik nhi rhta Gas's aur acidity khub hota hy jeske karn bar bar bathroom Jana pdta hy kya kru.
The most prominent symptom of alopecia areata is patchy hair loss. Coin-sized patches of hair begin to fall out, mainly from the scalp. Any site of hair growth may be affected, though, including the beard and eyelashes.
The loss of hair can be sudden, developing in just a few days or over a period of a few weeks. There may be itching or burning in the area prior to hair loss. The hair follicles are not destroyed and so hair can re-grow if the inflammation of the follicles subsides. People who experience just a few patches of hair loss often have a spontaneous, full recovery without any form of treatment.
About 30 percent of individuals who develop alopecia areata find that their condition either becomes more extensive or becomes a continuous cycle of hair loss and regrowth.
About half of patients recover from alopecia areata within 1 year, but many will experience more than one episode. Around 10 percent of people will go on to develop alopecia totalis or alopecia universalis.
Alopecia areata can also affect the fingernails and toenails, and sometimes these changes are the first sign that the condition is developing. There are a number of small changes that can occur to nails:
- Pinpoint dents appear
- White spots and lines appear
- Nails become rough
- Nails lose their shine
- Nails become thin and split
Additional clinical signs include:
- Exclamation mark hairs - where a few short hairs that get narrower at their bottom and grow in or around the edges of bald spots
- Cadaver hairs - hairs broken before reaching the skin surface
- Regrowth of white hair in areas affected by hair loss.
I am 21 years old male I have red eyes in two three days. What should I do for my eyes. Pls give me solution.
My daughter 4 years old having flu cold frequently, now some swelling (like mosquito bite red patch, itching problem in her body, that will disappear after 15/20 minutes also. Pls advise.
Dear Sir, from some days my eyes is not good, I am 39 year older, and every time my stomach has pain, before some month, my hernia operation had done, now what should I do.
Respected doctors :- my age is 25. I am suffering from huge hair loss now a days. I regularly take omega, vitamin E and vitamin C tablets. I use ketoconazole 2% lotion one time a week. I do not have dandruff. I massage my scalp every 2 days with maha bringraj oil. Anytime I put my fingers in my hair 5-6 hair strands comes out. I do not see a thin hair root. Pls help me how can I stop my huge hair loss. Thank you.
Ringworm is a skin condition that is caused by certain kinds of fungi. It causes severe itching and is mainly found around the scalp and feet. This contagious skin condition can also occur as athlete's foot. The symptoms include red, itchy and scaly patches on the affected areas. These patches may also develop blisters and develop crusted red edges, giving it the appearance of a ring. These patches are usually raised or defined. There are many myths and facts surrounding ringworm. Let us find out more about them.
- Causes: It is a common myth that this skin condition is caused by a worm. This is not true. This fungal skin infection is caused by fungi known as dermatophytes, which can cause a crusty and red patch on the skin. Ringworm is actually the name given to a class of skin ailments and infections caused on the scalp, feet and other parts of the body.
- Treatment: Another common myth is that this skin infection will clear up on its own. This is not true either. One will have to start treatment of the condition with the help of proper diagnosis, which can be done by a skin specialist or dermatologist. Not treating this condition on time with topical ointments can lead to a spread of the condition where it can affect other parts of the body. This condition can also lead to other symptoms like hair loss. It can also become a permanent issue if not treated on time and with proper medical intervention.
- Over the Counter Medication: Many people think that using over the counter antifungal creams can help in treating this condition effectively. This is part myth and part fact. One will have to visit the doctor in case the condition does not clear up on time with the use of such topical ointments. The creams should typically be prescribed by a skin specialist after due diagnosis of the problem so that it suits your individual symptoms and condition. Further, these creams should usually be prescribed for a period of at least four to six weeks so that the treatment is effective.
- Contagious: It is a myth that ringworm is not a contagious skin disease. The fact is that this skin ailment is a highly contagious one, that can happen even when there is contact with an infected animal. There are 50% chances of contracting this condition with mere touch that can happen with an infected animal or person.
- Barber's Itch: This is not a form of lice, as many people believe. This is a form of ringworm that can be found in the beard with symptoms like itching as well as swelling.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.