Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anjali TempeYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am aged 39 and 17 weeks pregnant. My uterine artery flow mean is 2:25. My ultrasould report states 'persistently restricted uterine artery flow with some interval reduction in flow impedance' I have been prescribed Clexane 0.6 injections daily for 3 weeks. The leaflet says it should be taken on the tummy. I read online that it is not licenced for use by pregnant females in UK. My questions are: Is it a good idea to take it in my condition? Should a pregnant woman take it on her tummy or should it be taken elsewhere? Please advise.
Hi. My mom is high B.P patient. But suddenly one day she fainted. And when checked, her b.p was low. It is first time this happened. After dat we checked her b.p regularly. It kept on fluctuating alternative days. What can be the reason behind this?
My wife is having painful scanty menstruation for last 2 year. Now she is feeling pain 10 days after completion of menses. She is a known case of pcos. How to get normal menstruation?
Thank you for your kind answer. My wife was take this myo-inositol D-chiro-inositol Chromium and vitamin d3 capsules from 24 days. Now my wife was have pregnancy symptoms. If my wife is pregnant I am very happy. please let me know if use this capsules can get pregnant in right way or can take some days. please advise me.
Meri wife pregnant he. Last scan me unke gestational age 33w1 d+- 22 d size show hua he in cephalic presentation at present. BPD 84.6 mm FL 62.4 mm Fetal movement fetal cardiac activity SB positive he FHR 126 BPM he Placenta is posterior away from OS Grade 2 Amniotic fluid is adequate Kya ap bta skta he baby ki position kaisi he SB think he or normal delivery hone me koi problem to nai he.
I am 28 years old and currently 38 week pregnant. In recent sonography my water level shows 5.3 Doctor said it's normal and asked me to do non stress test... Will that cause any problem in my delivery as the baby's position is still showing on upper side What if doctor asked for c section?
I am a 54 year woman. Gaining weight since one year or so. Period stopped since 2011. My thyroid profile t3-2.92, t4-0.86, tsh-3.077as on 11.11. 2014. What is the reason ?
Hello, my last period is on feb 10, 2016. After that we had regular intercourse till march 5. I have pregnancy symptoms nausea, sore breast, dilated visible veins, linea nigra visible, but my period came 1 day late on march 10. Why is it so? I want a baby.
Abdominal pain or stomach ache could occur any time due to various reasons. The point is we should remain ever ready to control abdominal pain. If we know how to control abdominal pain we could also offer this help to our colleagues as well who are in great pain as a remedial measure. In any case we would have to take the patient to the doctor if we are unable to pacify the patient. Some of the major causes of abdominal pain are kidney stones, inflammation of gallbladder, hernia, food poisoning, ulcers and gastric problems. However, there is no point to dishearten. Here a few remedies which can help you control abdominal pain, till the actual assistance arrives:
If you think that you took a heavy food before the abdominal pain has started it would be a great idea to drink plain soda water. It would provide great relief within no time.
1. Mix 1tsp of mint juice, lime juice and ginger juice. Add a pinch of black salt take this mixture with water you would get instant relief from abdominal pain.
2. Pomegranates can also help treat stomach ache. In a ball of pomegranate add some salt and black salt. Chew this seeds slowly. You would get instant relief from abdominal pain.
3. You can also try this method if you think your abdominal pain has not got relief. In a cup of water add 20 grams of aniseeds. Keep this for overnight and strain the mixture next morning. As soon as you drink it you would get instant relief.
4. After taking fenugreek seeds make a paste of it. Add this paste to a bowl of curd. By this way you would get quick relief from abdominal pain.
My friend complains of having thyroid for which she takes thyroxine tab regularly and has polycystic ovaries. She is 33 years married and is planning for their baby. Her serious concern is she bleeds even after 5 years of marriage during intercourse. Doctors consultation could not find a root to her problem. What should she do now.
Not having periods this month. My periods time is between 1-10 every month. But this time till now nothing.
Sometimes blood bleeding from her back hole (bath hole) while go for bathroom. Please give suggestions which food she should take food to avoid bleeding. She takes tea thrice a day.
I have a friend who is a girl. she is suffering stomach ache since 20 days. She has undergone endoscopy two times. But the pain was not yet gone. She went to another hospital. Their the did some tests and scanning. In the test at the last their is IMPRESSION : PCOD PATTERN. She asked doctor about it. He said to google pcod. But we did not get clear clarification. Please can you tell me what is pcod and is it dangerous.
Factors that determine the success of your IVF procedure
IVF or In Vitro Fertilization is a process wherein an egg is fertilized by a sperm in a laboratory dish to form the embryo (baby's first cell) which after growth in artificial medium in the lab is transferred into the uterus of women, In general, a blood sample is collected to determine whether you're pregnant or not about 10-14 days after the eggs are retrieved.
Coming to the success of the procedure, a number of factors are at play and these are:
- The age at which you get pregnant - A factor that plays a role in influencing your chances of experiencing success in your IVF procedure is the age at which you opt for this procedure. The lower your age, the chances that you may get pregnant and deliver a healthy child using your own eggs witness an increase. On the other hand, if you're aged 41 and above, or your egg reserve is very low donor eggs are the most preferred option as they help to increase your prospects of meeting a success.
- Lifestyle habits - Certain lifestyle factors can significantly affect your prospects of getting pregnant through this route. Smoking can reduce your prospect of success using this procedure by about 50%. It can cause you to have lesser number of eggs retrieved during the procedure while increasing instances of miscarriages. Likewise, obesity, alcohol use, consumption of excessive caffeine and drugs can adversely affect your chances of getting pregnant using IVF.
- Cause of Infertility - If your supply of eggs is normal, success rate using IVF is high. Women who suffer from the problem of endometriosis experience lesser chances of getting pregnant than women who have unexplained fertility.
- Reproductive history - IVF success rate chances are higher if you've delivered a baby previously using IVF.
- Embryo status - Embryos that are better developed with good grade stand a higher chance of experiencing success than less developed embryos. More importantly, not every embryo is able to survive the development process.
Related Tip: 4 Worst Foods Ever To Feed Your Baby!