Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Anjali SrivastavYour feedback matters!
It is as important for the man as it is for the woman to undergo certain tests before the IVF cycle is started. Fertility is not only an issue for a woman, but it also might be for the man in question. There are certain tests that need to be conducted on men before they can gear up for IVF:
1. Semen Analysis: One of the most important tests for male infertility is semen analysis. Sometimes, a man may be completely healthy, but his sperm production could be of poor quality. Semen analysis is done to provide an accurate evaluation of sperm number, the ability to move (motility), size and shape (morphology), as well as the consistency and volume of the sample collected.
2. Binding Test: Sometimes agglutination occurs where the sperms might stick to each other by their heads or tails. Sperm antibodies might cause this problem. The IVF treatment's success might be compromised if this happens. A simple binding test is done to determine this.
3. Trial Wash: This is also known as sperm wash. It is mostly done to remove chemicals from the sperm. Not doing a sperm wash might end up affecting the later stages of the IVF treatment. In this process, the misshapen and immotile sperm is separated so a clean sample of motile and healthy sperm can be collected.
4. TUNEL Assay: Since sperms build up about half of a child's genetic makeup, a TUNEL Assay or 'sperm DNA test' is required. This test is done to measure the sperm population that have fragmented DNA. Negative impacts on genetics can hamper the success of the fertility treatment.
TUNEL Assay is usually recommended to men with:
- Leukocytes detected by the sperm analysis
- Age approaching 50
- A history of diabetes II type or prostatitis
- Exposure to chemicals or prolonged heat at workplaces
5. Screening for Infectious Diseases: This test is done for both the partners to check for diseases like AIDS, Hepatitis C, and so on.
I am 26 year old and married I am suffering from PCOD and had treatment for more than 1 year. It was suggested to do daily exercise, I did it. Last time I had menses on 11th Feb, inspite of doing daily exercise I am not able to get MC on time. It is a highly tensed situation for me. Please suggest me what to do in this situation.
Me and my gf had sex yesterday evening with safety condom but condom was broken. After immediately she pass urine and sha took I pill today afternoon. Any possible for pregnancy and her periods date is 31 she will get that day only periods or not please tell me.
I get period only for 1 or 2 days I consulted a doctor regarding about it and he told me that it is due to swelling in the bladder may I knw the actual reason behind it?
Hi, My Mammography report are as follows. Please suggest if its a cancerous or any pre-sign of some issue? Is it common or not? Few nodular, well defined rounded calcific opacities are seen in bilateral breasts, (Left > Right), likely to be tiny calcific fibro adenoma, fat necrosis / degenerative changes, largest in left breast is seen in upper inner quadrant, measuring approximately 2.8 mm; A small, well defined opacity measuring approximately 11 x 9 m is seen with few micro-calcific mono-morphic densities, in right breast upper inner quadrant - likely to represent a fibro-adenoma with degenerative changes obvious other focal lesion or definite secondary signs of malignancy noted. No pleomorphic micro-calcifications, skin thickening or evidence of recent breast nipple retraction seen.
I have lot of stress during pregnancy bcoz of my family issues. I am 3 month pregnant. How to get rid off from stress and tension. Kindly help. Plzz.
Is it safe to take pain killer in mensuration cramps? If yes, then which medicine should be taken. Please suggest?
Avoid touching your face or propping your cheek or chin on your hands. Not only can you spread bacteria, you can also irritate the already inflamed facial skin.