Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I'm going to undergo d-lap for infertility as advised by doc after d-lap whether body conditions change? Can you explain how we feel after doing d-lap? Hw should v take car of us after d-lap. After d-lap is it easy to conceive.
Hi Doctor, I am 30 years old female. I am having severe endometriosis since 2006. I had 2 laparoscopic surgeries in 2006 and 2009 for left ovary. Now again endometriosis appeared right ovary and AMH level is 1.75. Fertility doctors suggesting to me go for Donor IVF. Please can you suggest me is there any other possibilities without IVF.
I am 26 years old married women I have got bartholin cyst. My doctor has given me medicine for 5 days and then if problem will not get sort out then she will operate the duct. Is the any demerit of removing this duct since I am newly married and do not have kids yet. Is this duct is form of cancer? I am afraid of operation. Should I go for operation?
I am 31 year old female, I have problem of pcod. So my weight increasing with the time. Is any parmanent solution of pcod? can I join jim for weight loss?
Its going to be 2 months on this 28th. My period not came yet. I'm 23 yrs old married lady. I'm not pregnant. What is the reason of delay my period. What to do. Please suggest.
Dr, I had unprotected sex with my gf (21yrs) on 8th of her cycle and, I gave unwanted 72 with in 2 hrs and again we had sex on 15 th day of her cycle this time no pill was given. Her periods are expected to be on 13 th of every month (regular 28-30 days) and she does not have h/o any hormonal imbalances but, her periods are not yet started. Is there any chances of pregnancy Intercourse dates: 21/03 (pill was given) and again on 08/04 (no pill) please tel me is there chances of pregnancy r not?
I got my period on 11th last month. Since 5-6 days I am experiencing cramps and get a feeling that I will soon get my periods which does not happen. I had sex with my bf some days ago and it is scarring me of I am pregnant. I checked the symptoms and some of them matches like frequent urge to urinate, pain in breast, indigestion etc.
For good dental health keep these in mind when choosing your meals and snacks
Drink plenty of water
Choose variety of foods from following food groups:-
e)low fat dairey foods
I am a 34 year old male. My wife and I am trying to start a family for the last 2 years. But haven't been able to succeed. On our doctors advise I went for a Semen Analysis and the report said "No liquefaction even after 4 hours, repeat test after 3 days. So I again went for the test after 3 days and this time the report turned out to be fine. Can you please explain to me if there is a possibility for this to happen and if yes what is the reason for that?
- Drink lemon water every morning after you wake up. This will have an alkalizing effect on the body and keep the body hydrated and mineralized. Stay hydrated throughout the day,
- Must include vitamin D3 in your diet. Especially if you live is a colder climate where sunlight is reduced during the winter season.
- Increase consumption of leafy greens to ensure enough B vitamins, fiber and mineral supply in the body. You will get a lot of calcium, magnesium, iron, B vitamins and other minerals through leafy greens. Swiss chard, collard greens, yogurt, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, spinach contains these minerals.
- Eat fatty fish, fish or flax oil every day to get relief from hormonal imbalances.
- My most favourite remedy to get relief from cramps is an Ayurvedic home remedy using cinnamon and ginger to make a tea. Just use quarter tsp. of ground cinnamon and a pinch of ground ginger or a couple of thin slices of half an inch of fresh ginger to a cup of hot water. Wait and let it steep for 5 minutes. Strain and drink the tea.
- Vitex or chaste berry is a herb that eases menstrual cramps,
- Evening primrose oil or borage oil are rich in anti-inflammatory omega-6 fatty acids and are known to reduce breast pain and tenderness as well as PMS symptoms.
- Dietary intake of calcium and magnesium is crucial for balancing the hormones.
- Using heating pads or hot water bags around the area relaxes the stiff muscles and reduces pain by bringing oxygen in the area.
- One of the most important things to address is relaxation through 7-8 hours of sound sleep and stress reduction. Meditation and breathing exercises (pranayama) also assist in reducing stress.
- If you eat a lot of nuts, seeds and grains then increase aerobic exercises. Aerobic exercises release endorphin hormones or 'feel good' hormones in the body. The presence of this hormone works like a natural pain killer.
- Apply natural progesterone cream or wild yam cream. Apply this cream on the stomach, lower abdominal area, buttocks, things, breasts and upper arm area. Best time to apply this cream is a week before the start of your period.
After delivery. What should I have to do for weight loose? bcoz I have gained 25 kg weight than my nrmal weight that was 62 kg during pregnancy. Honey, warm water and nibu is useful for weight loose in early morning or not? please rply. M just worried about my weight. Please please please rply.
I have itching in my lower abdomen and vagina area, taking various medicine and suggestion, but no result came, now what should I do? please tell me.
I had taken my HCG injection on 18th Oct 16, My last menstruation date was 2nd Oct 16. I usually have a cycle of 29-30 days. I am also having progesterone supplement. When should I be expecting my period. I am trying to conceive. 2 days back I had bad backache and abdominal pain but no sign of periods and the HPT is negative. Please suggest.
Drug addiction is an addiction of a very severe kind. This causes the sufferer i.e. the drug addict to seek and use drugs compulsively despite the destructive consequences to themselves and those around them. This is known as a chronic brain disease because of the functional and structural changes it causes in the brain. It is the overpowering dependence on illegal or legal medications and drugs. One cannot quit taking drugs just by strong will or good intentions. Ayurveda's holistic method combines exercises, meditation, and herbal medicines to cure addiction towards drugs.
- Panchakarma Therapies-Only an ayurvedic expert should perform the panchakarma therapies and rituals on you. It promotes cleanliness and helps in detoxifying the body. These therapies are done using various herbs and oils in accordance with the ancient traditions to eliminate negative conditions.
- Virechana-It is the most useful Panchakarma therapy to treat addiction. Virechana is known to cleanse the gastro-intestinal tract and purify the blood of toxins of a period of a few days. It helps decontaminate your spleen, stomach, liver, kidneys, colon, intestines and sweat glands through varied herbs and laxatives such as castor oil, mango juice, raisins, cow's milk, psyllium seeds, flaxseed husk, prune and senna.
- Rasayana therapies-Rasayana therapy is another very useful Ayurvedic treatment for treating drug abuse and addiction. It is based upon the transmutation and conservation of energy to improve the mental as well as physical characteristics in order to increase your body's natural metabolic processes while enhancing your immune system and brain function. Rasayana therapy consists of intricate face, head and full body massages which are combined with medicated creams and herb oils. This therapy is also useful to remove artificial aging which occurs due to prolonged drug abuse.
- Yoga-The chaotic chemicals are known to wreak havoc on the drug addict's brain during the process of recovery. Resorting to exercise or yoga will help generate extra endorphins which are very helpful for clarity. To recover from drug addiction, you must join a structured yoga class along with other ayurvedic therapies. Yoga is beneficial since it stimulates every part of your body without applying too much stress on any one part.