Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anjali SrivastavYour feedback matters!
I am 28 years old and recently had a child so I want to know best contraceptive as I don't need any child till 5 years.
I'm having vomiting for last 5 days, and I'm unable to eat or drink anything, everything comes out as vomiting. So I took a pregnancy urine test, it turned out to be negative. Then I tried blood test for hCG count which was 170 which indicates positive pregnancy. But then I proceeded for ultrasound which showed nothing and no pregnancy was declared. So is it possible to have negative ultrasound and urine test but positive blood hCG test? There is no specific reason given by Dr. for positive blood test. I cannot understand whether I'm pregnant or not.
I am 30 years female, its my 1st pregnancy after 5 years of married life. I am in 30th week, I am feeling very weak and tired, please suggest me the best diet.
I am 35 years female. I am suffering fibrocystic breast disease. What treatment I should take to get cured.
Hello Dr. please solve my problem. Mere Periods nhi ho RHA last month 18th April k bad s nhi a rhe mene pragnancy check ki bt nagative h. Dr. K pass gyi to Harmon's imbalence ki vajay btai fir periods ane ki madicin di mene regularly madicin bi li. Bt abhi periods nhi aye 1 month hone p a RHA h. KY pragnancy possible h isme mene sex bi Kiya h. Main pragnant kese hou. Koi upaye btaye. KY muje fir se pragnancy check krni chahiye. Kuc samj nhi a RHA. Plzz help me.
My wife is 30 years old. We are trying for a child and her periods are due for 10 days. HPT showed faint line which as per the instructions on the kit is positive. Is she pregnant? She is having severe back pain and stomach ache. Is the common during pregnancy?
I am 37 year old woman I have 2 year old boy. We are planning for second child, please advise me it is good for me as my age is 37. We are trying from last 6 months. Please advise me. My last period date was 30 jan. Before that last date was 26 dec.
Maine 23rd jan ko unprotected sex kiya tha and 24th jan se mujhe periods start ho gaye the. Mene periods ke dauran hi I pill tablet le li thi. Is mahine february mein meri mc expected date 24 thi but aaj 27 ho chuki hai fir bhi mujhe periods nhi aae iski vajah kahi ye to nahi ki maine periods k dauran hi I pill tablet li thi?
Hi Doctor, I am 26 years guy and had sex with my girlfriend after her Marriage, by the time I was enjoyed different positions with great pleasure. After 04 months I got married and when I tried to participate in sex with my wife I am getting pain and the outer skin is burning, why this is happening to me, is there any problem? Please suggest me the solution.
Hi doctor Is there any contraceptives that could be taken generally in order to avoid pregnancies. Instead of taking emergency contraceptives is there any other thing that I can take to avoid pregnancy.
Haldi is a vital spice used in the Indian cuisine and other south Asian cuisines. Also known as turmeric, it constitutes of some sugars, proteins, and resins, and is a ubiquitous Asian kitchen ingredient; almost every meal cooked has a dash of haldi in it. But apart from the colour, taste and aroma that it adds to the food, when added to milk, it becomes a magical potion known as desi haldi milk that can prevent and cure diseases.
Here are 5 lifelong benefits of desi haldi milk:
1. Has anti-inflammatory properties: haldi has anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties. According to Ayurveda, it has been named as the natural aspirin. Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, when combined with milk, it becomes a really useful drink that helps prevent cancer. It stops the growth of lung, skin, colon, breast, and prostate cancer, and for cancer patients, it helps reduce the side effects of chemotherapy. Additionally, haldi milk provides relief from arthritis pain and improves the flexibility of joints and muscles.
2. Is a blood purifier: blood impurities can lead to severe health problems and desi haldi milk is considered an excellent blood purifier and cleanser if the principles of ayurveda are to be believed. It can revitalize and boost the blood circulation in the body. Acting as a blood thinner, haldi milk plays a significant role in eliminating all impurities from the blood vessels and lymphatic system of your body.
3. Helps control weight: turmeric contains curcumin, an antioxidant capable of preventing inflammation of various cells of your body like fat, muscle, and pancreatic cells. This also results in lower risks of health issues arising due to obesity like high cholesterol levels, high blood sugar, insulin resistance and other metabolic problems. Also, haldi milk helps in the breakdown of dietary fat. This can be useful in controlling the weight.
4. Gives you healthier skin: haldi is a very useful ingredient for battling skin issues. Drinking haldi milk helps in getting enviable glowing skin and can also be used for application on the face and body. Dipping a cotton ball into haldi milk and applying that to your face can help you get rid of any rash, skin redness or blotchy patches. Moreover, bathing in turmeric milk can be helpful in attaining soft, supple and radiant skin.
5. Ensures better bone health: haldi milk is an excellent source of calcium, and has bone-strengthening properties, which are necessary to keep the bones healthy and strong. It also helps lower bone loss and prevent osteoporosis.
So go ahead, mix up the ever easily available haldi and milk from your kitchen, and drink up to a healthier you. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
In October, my bf said he had gonorrhea, he said he sprayed on some insect repellent on his skin but before he could wash his hands, he masturbated. He said he felt burning and he started to pee pus and they were other symptoms of the std ,few days later he got tested and he was positive. I never had sex with anyone else and he didn't (I know there could be a possibility he could've cheat but just day he didn't ). Could he have gotten it from the insect repellent?
Hi Dr, I'm a bisexual and I had exposures with guys. Recently did HIV and VDRL test, HIV results shows Non Reactive however, VDRL shows Reactive, delusion 1: 16. Could you please suggest me something on this. I want to get in touch with you personally and I'm not open comfort sharing face to face. I also had unprotected sex with a guy almost 2 months ago. Later I got to know from someone that the guy is HIV infected and I'm so worried. When can I re-test to get the proper result.
Me and my partner had non penetrating sex before 8 days but I rubbed my penis on her vagina. She is having some symptoms of pregnancy. Is it possible?
My husband is a smoker. He gave me cunnilingus last time. From that day I have been experiencing itching in my labia minora of my vagina. The itching is severe. I tried antiseptic vaginal washes too. What should I do. please suggest.
I have just started my married life now tell me best and simple way to avoid pregnancy for 1 or 2 years.
What are the risks if sonography reports says both ovaries not seen. Small atrophic ovaries for woman aged 52 years.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!