Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Anjali SirohiYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctor, I have sporadic mild pain at left or right abdomen. This pain last for 2 sec only. This happens only 5 or 6 days prior to my periods. I do not have irregular periods. We are in planning for pregnancy. Regards, Asri.
Her mensuration has been stopped she is afraid tht she might be pregnant she tested from prega new but it is negative still she is not having mensuration her date is 21 and tody is 3 wht might be the problem?
I am late on my period by 8 days. I had protected sex few days back. Took pregnancy test, it was negative. My boyfriend and I are tensed. Can you suggest anything to get my periods sooner or maybe prescribe some drug for the same.
I took I pill after unprotected sex. Now I'm getting to much hunger like for every 3 hour. If I don't eat. I get headache is it side effect of I pill? Or I am getting pregnant?
I am 22 years old female I had taken antidepressants for roughly a year and a half I am worried about the sexual dysfunction I am not getting the desire neither the excitement and there is no wetness also.
Ayurvedic Treatment For Zika Virus Infection
Zika is a disease caused by Zika virus that is spread to people primarily through the bite of an infected Aedes species mosquito. The most common symptoms of Zika are fever, rash, joint pain, and conjunctivitis (red eyes). The illness is usually mild with symptoms lasting for several days to a week.
NATURAL WAYS TO TREAT ZIKA VIRUS INFECTION
Ayurveda, the 5000 year old medical science based on natural systems, has some excellent preventive and curative solutions to all diseases . The most significant aspect of these measures is that they are entirely based on natural substances and, therefore, totally safe on the human body without causing any kind of side-effects..
- Maintain a safe distance from people that show evident signs of nasal congestion or flu symptoms.
- Do not greet people with a kiss or handshake.
- Do no share food, glasses or forks.
- Open and ventilate enclosed rooms.
- Keep kitchen countertops and bathrooms disinfected with bleach; disinfect toys, phones door knobs and any contact surface with alcohol.
- Visit your doctor immediately if you experience sudden high fever and cough, with headache and muscle pain.
- Avoid sudden temperature change.
- Eat fruits and vegetables rich in vitamin A and C (Carrots, papaya, orange, tangerine, lime lemon and pineapple).
- Frequently wash hands thoroughly with plenty of soap and water.
Treat the symptoms:
- Get plenty of rest.
- Drink fluids to prevent dehydration.
- Do not take aspirin or other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- If you are taking medicine for another medical condition, talk to your healthcare provider before taking additional medication.
# Home Remedies To Cure Zika Infection Naturally :)
Kwatha (Decoction): Take 5 Tulasi (basil) leaves, 4 Kali Mirch (whole black pepper) beads, 3 Laung (clove) buds and 1 teaspoonful of fresh grated Adraka (ginger). Mix them in a glass of water and boil the entire mixture until the quantity of water is halved. Filter and add a teaspoonful of honey. Your Ayurvedic decoction is ready. Take this decoction twice daily.
Herbs: Mix to 1 teaspoonful of Sitopaladi Churna with 1 teaspoonful of honey and have it twice daily.
Golden Milk: Add teaspoonful of turmeric powder in a glass of warm milk. Drink it every night.
# Best Herb To Keep Any Kind Of Viral Infection Away :)
Madhuparni is one of the best herbs to prevent :)
* AROGYAM PURE HERBS MADHUPARNI TABLET *
It has been claimed that Madhuparni is one of the greatest herbal remedies for the prevention of any kind of viral infection. It is a great immunomodulator. It strengthens the immune system and builds resistance in the body to fight diseases. It may be remembered that any infection mostly affects the persons having weak immune system. Madhuparni is also a very good remedy to treat fevers especially fevers from unknown reasons.....
This herb, which has been used in Ayurvedic Rasayanas since centuries, is very helpful in building up the immune system and the body's defense against infecting organisms. In a scientific study conducted using human WBC (white blood corpuscles), the Ayurvedic herb helps in enhancing the killing ability of macrophages (the resistant cells which are responsible for fighting foreign bodies as well as microorganisms). There are many uses of Tinospora Cordifolia.The stem is used in conditions like general weakness, dyspepsia, fevers of unknown origin, swine flu and many urinary tract infections. The bitter properties present in the drug show anti-periodic (Preventing regular recurrence of the symptoms of a disease, as in malaria) and antispasmodic properties which is again helpful in preventing infectious diseases like dengue, swine flu, malaria, viral infection etc.
This wonderful Ayurvedic herb helps in raising the efficiency of protective WBC (white blood cells) and builds up the body's own protection mechanism known as immune system. It is used as an immunity booster in certain ailments like jaundice, hepatic fibrosis and seasonal fevers. Madhuparni has proved very effective in preventing fibrous changes and promoting regeneration of the liver. It is a very good and helpful diuretic agent that helps removing renal stones and reducing urea from the blood. Madhuparni has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-rheumatic, and anti-allergic actions.
For maximum benefits, Madhuparni has been systematically formalized by plenty of clinical studies. Its formula has been subjected to the contemporary examination of clinical testing to prove its benefits in addressing the health concerns and its quality is controlled by the most advanced chromatographic techniques.
Pure extract derived from the dried herb. The positive thing about Madhuparni is that even in minor doses, it works miraculously.
Dose : Single Tablet A Day ....
Remember It :One Arogyam Pure Herbs Madhuparni Tablets a day, Keeps The Viral Infection Away :)
Hope the above pieces of advice will help you fight the deadly virus naturally. They can be followed even when you are continuing with modern medication.
I am 35 years old. It's been 5 years of marriage. But not a child. I treatment from a many doctor but do not result. My wife test from Blood related like Blood Glu (F), Blood Glu (PP), VDRL, HIV, HBs Ag, LH, FSH, Prolactin & TSH then HSG test. And my test VDRL & Sperm. Every report is normal. 3 Doctor Procedure: Give 5 Tablet (Like clifort) started after 5th day of MC. And Vitamins tablet related to pregnancy Like Biopreg Plus. 2 Doctor Procedure: 5 Injection in a week and Vitamins tablet related to pregnancy Like Biopreg Plus. But there is not positive result. A Doctor for suggest to IUI. Please suggest me.
I am 30 years my right tube removed for left tube tubectomy is done on 2010 years butiwant a baby girl it is passable for recancel of tubectomy it needs major operation please advice me.
My wife is 12 weeks & 3 days pregnant. We had our NT scan and It was normal. But I have few queries. 1. Dr. Has prescribed loprin (aspirin) 75 mg every night after dinner. Why aspirin has been prescribed during pregnancy after 12 weeks of pregnancy? 2. Placenta :- posterior Touching os What does it mean? 3. Right uterine pi :- 1.40 Left uterine pi :- 1.30 What this value meaning? My main concern is why aspirin has been prescribed?
Do you remember the last time you had a searing knee pain in the middle of your morning run? It was probably because you did not warm up properly. The incidence of injuries in various sports has gone up in the recent times, and it is mostly due to the lack of proper warm up exercises. However, other factors come into play as well, such as the pressure of increased workload on the current batch of athletes, missing a trick or two with the proper technique to be followed, etc.
In order to reduce the risk of an injury, it is advised to follow these simple tips:
Set realistic goals for yourself: Don’t go overboard with anything that includes repetitively stressing and straining your body over a certain degree. If you are planning to go for a run or hit to the gym, make sure you set goals that you can sustain and find feasible. One example of this would be to not increase the amount of weight drastically while lifting weights as it can lead to serious injuries.
Follow the right technique: Proper technique is very important in sports, a lack of which can lead to injuries. Ask your trainer to observe your form when you perform any activity. Focus on your breathing and posture when you are exercising.
Warm up before you begin exercising: Warming up before you exercise or play a sport is important as it helps loosen your muscles and boost blood circulation. It drastically reduces the risks of sustaining injuries, and also prepares your body for the subsequent exercise.
Cool down: Similar to an essential warm up is the need to cool down; it is another aspect that should not be ignored. Cooling down usually consists of stretches and postures that promote flexibility. The muscles become sore after working out. Stretching can help reduce post workout pain and make the joints flexible. Cooling down also helps in eliminating lactic acid from the muscles, which means less pain after exercise.
Listen to your body: During an activity, if you feel that you can no longer carry on, terminate the activity. The chances of injury rise if you continue to push your body over your threshold limit. If you think that you can no longer carry on doing something without risking an injury, avoid doing it altogether. Listen to your body, and it shall never fail you.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.
I am 25 years old married. I have got PCOS. But for the fast few months I was getting my periods regularly. This month despite I have crossed my dates I still not have got and m having symptoms of stomach cramps giddiness etc. Please help.
Reduce the Risk:
Diabetics can take a few measured steps which can reduce the risk of suffering a stroke.
- Control extra weight. High abdominal fat leads to an increased production of bad cholesterol, which saturates the blood vessels. This blood gets deposited on the inside of the blood vessels; thus leading to an increased risk of forming blood clots in the body. On the other hand, HDL (good) cholesterol works to remove deposits from your blood vessels. So, maintaining good cholesterol is important to reduce your risk of a stroke.
- Follow a heart-friendly diet at home. Some simple steps at home can help you achieve this goal. Make an attempt to control your bad cholesterol with a high intake of fibre-rich foods. There are many daily consumption food items which are a rich source of fibre. Oats, whole-grain breads, including your whole-grain flours and cereals, peas, fruits, and vegetables will increase your routine dose of fibre. Take small steps to gradually increase the amount of fibre in your digestive system.
- Quit smoking. Smoking can prove hazardous for people with diabetes. It leads to further clogging of arteries by narrowing down the blood vessel. Consult a doctor to help you quit smoking if you are a chain smoker.
- Stay fit, healthy, and hearty. Exercise regularly to pump more blood. The ideal LDL level is less than 100 mg/dl.
- Drink responsibly. Limit the amount of alcoholone drink per day for women and two drinks a day for men. Continuously monitor your blood pressure, and take the doctor’s advice to keep it under control if it’s high.
- Say no to saturated fats. They raise your cholesterol level. Saturated fats are most commonly found in meats, butter, fatty dairy products, food cooked in coconut or palm oil. Consult a dietician to monitor your daily intake of saturated fat. Also, don’t binge on fast food as they are high in saturated and trans-fats. Also, restrict your appetite of cookies, snack foods, fried foods, baked goods and popcorn, as they are a source of increasing cholesterol level in the body.
- Regularly consult your doctor. You need to stay in touch with your doctor regularly to monitor your diet and other lifestyle aspects too. Insulin and other diabetes medications and pre-medications for a diabetic and are important to control your blood sugar levels. However, the effectiveness of these medicines hugely depends on the timing and size of the dose. A regular medical checkup is recommended to avoid any abnormality. Also, other medicines you take to treat conditions other than diabetes may affect your blood sugar level.
I am pregnant for about 25 weeks. I am facing diarrhea now. So which medicine can be taken for this problem in my condition. May I take Metron tablet?
We are not able to have intercourse due to immense pain experienced by my wife. Is it normal. Can my wife conceive without penetration?
Physical exercise is one of the tried and tested ways to have a glowing skin such as running jogging or yoga sweat it out at least five times a week. Sweat removes harmful toxins from the body. Exercise not only flushes out toxins but also produces natural oils that helps skin to look supple and young
Dear doctor, As I step in my 5th month of pregnancy by god grace can you please help me with diet chart or nutritional diet which is both beneficial for me and child. Please suggest.
अद्भुत स्वास्थ्य लाभ प्रदान करने की क्षमता के लिए 5,000 वर्षों से लहसुन का मूल्यांकन किया गया है। यह अस्तित्व में सबसे पुराना ज्ञात औषधीय वनस्पति किस्म है। प्रथम विश्व युद्ध में, मेडिकल सर्जनों ने एंटीसेप्टिक के रूप में लहसुन का रस का इस्तेमाल किया था। अत्यंत स्वादिष्ट और सुगंधित, लहसुन का उपयोग दुनिया के लगभग हर व्यंजन में किया जाता है।
नियमित रूप से लहसुन भोजन करना हमारे लिए केवल अच्छा ही नहीं; यह हृदय रोग, स्ट्रोक, कैंसर और संक्रमण सहित दुनिया भर में मौत के चार प्रमुख कारणों को रोकने या कम करने से भी जुड़ा हुआ है। यह फास्फोरस, कैल्शियम और लोहे जैसे खनिजों में समृद्ध है, साथ ही इसमें आयोडीन, सल्फर और क्लोरीन जैसे खनिज भी होते है। इसके अलावा इसमें कई औषधीय गुणों के साथ एक बहुत ही महत्वपूर्ण रासायनिक अवयव एलिसिन है।
लहसुन के कुछ स्वास्थ्य लाभ हैं:
1. सर्दी-जुखाम के लिये:
लहसुन में मौजूद एलिसिन रोगजनकों को रोकता है और वायरल और बैक्टीरिया संक्रमण से लड़ने में एक महत्वपूर्ण भूमिका निभाता है। इसके अलावा, लहसुन पूरक प्रतिरक्षा प्रणाली के कार्य को बढ़ावा देने के लिए जाना जाता है। एक दिन में सिर्फ 2-3 गँठी कच्चे लहसुन लें। चाहें तो इससे सूप मे मिला कर लें इसकी छाए बना कर पी सकते है।
2. मधुमेह के लिए:
लहसुन खाने से रक्त शर्करा के स्तर को नियंत्रित करने, एल.डी.एल कोलेस्ट्रॉल कम करने और संचलन को प्रोत्साहित करने में मदद मिल सकती है। यह कुछ मधुमेह जटिलताओं को रोकने में भी मदद कर सकता है। दैनिक आधार पर लहसुन का उपभोग (भोजन या कच्चे में) एलीसिन के एंटीऑक्सीडेंट गुणों के कारण कोलेस्ट्रॉल के स्तर को कम करने में मदद करता है।
3. उच्च रक्तचाप:
एलीसिन रक्त वाहिकाओं को शांत कर सकता है और रक्त को प्रभावित करने वाले नुकसान और दबाव को कम कर सकता है। रक्त में फाइब्रिनॉलिटिक गतिविधि को तोड़कर यह कोलेस्ट्रॉल और प्लेटलेट एकत्रीकरण के स्तर को भी कम कर सकता है। इसके अलावा, लहसुन नाइट्रिक ऑक्साइड सिंथेस और हाइड्रोजन सल्फाइड के उत्पादन को प्रोत्साहित करने की अपनी क्षमता के कारण उच्च रक्तचाप को प्रभावी ढंग से रोक सकता है। लहसुन में प्राकृतिक एंटीस्पास्मोडिक गुण भी होते हैं जो इसे कम धमनियों में होने वाली रक्तस्राव को कम करने की क्षमता देती है और खून का थक्का विकास को रोकती है।
4. शारीरिक चयापचय का समर्थन करता है:
लहसुन में मौजूद सल्फर, शरीर के चयापचय को समर्थन देने के लिए विटामिन बी कॉम्प्लेक्स के साथ काम करता है, और शरीर को स्वस्थ रखने में मदद करता है।
5. त्वचा और बालों के लिए:
एलिकिसिन में एंटिफंगल, एंटी-एजिंग और त्वचा को चमकदार कर देने वाले लाभ है। यह त्वचा और शरीर के एंटीऑक्सीडेंट स्तर को बढ़ाने के लिए भी जाना जाता है। लहसुन में मौजूद सल्फर संक्रमण को रोकता है और सूजन को कम करने में मदद करता है। यह रक्त प्रवाह को बढ़ाता है जिससे त्वचा को एक प्राकृतिक चमक मिलती है। इसका उपयोग त्वचा रोगों जैसे मुँहासे, ब्लैकहेड, व्हाइटहेड, झुर्रियां आदि के लिए किया जा सकता है।
इसके अलावा, लहसुन में उपस्थित मजबूत एंटी-ऑक्सीडेंट त्वचा में मुक्त कणों के निर्माण को कम करने में मदद करते हैं। सल्फर शरीर में कोलेजन का उत्पादन करने में मदद करता है जो, झुर्रियों से लड़ने में मदद करता है। बस कुछ लहसुन फली को कुचल के, उनके रस को सामान्य चेहरे वाले मुखौटे में जोड़ दें, स्वास्थ्य लाभ में वृद्धि और समय से पहले उम्र बढ़ने से रोकने के लिए।
6. स्वस्थ और सुंदर बालों के लिए:
लहसुन के बाल के लिए कई फायदे हैं। लहसुन न केवल बाल विकास के लिए उत्कृष्ट है, बल्कि यह बाल गिरने से रोकने में मदद करता है, केश कूप के पुनर्जन्म को बढ़ाता है, खोपड़ी से हानिकारक विषाक्त पदार्थों को निकालता है, बालों की बनावट को बढ़ाता है, और बालों की जड़ों को मजबूत करता है।
लहसुन में एलिसिन, खोपड़ी में रक्त परिसंचरण को बढ़ाने में मदद करता है, जो बदले में बालों के झड़ने को कम करता है और बाल विकास को उत्तेजित करने में मदद करता है। लहसुन में एंटी-बैक्टीरियल और एंटी-फ़ंगल गुण होते हैं, जो डंड्रफ़ और खुजली वाली खोपड़ी के इलाज में मदद करते हैं।
7. कान के संक्रमण के लिए:
लहसुन में एंटीवायरल और जीवाणुरोधी गुण होते हैं, जो कि रोगाणुओं से लड़ने में मदद करते हैं जो कान के संक्रमण और उसके बाद के दर्द के कारण होते हैं। यह ऐसे संक्रमणों की वजह से होने वाली सूजन को भी कम करता है।
The uterus or womb, is a muscular structure and is held in place by ligaments and pelvic muscles. If these muscles or tendons become weak, they cause prolapse and are no longer able to hold the uterus in its place.
Uterine prolapse happens when the uterus falls or slips from its ordinary position and into the vagina or birth waterway. It could be complete prolapse or even incomplete at times. A fragmented prolapse happens when the uterus is just hanging into the vagina. A complete prolapse depicts a circumstance in which the uterus falls so far down that some tissue rests outside of the vagina. Likewise, as a lady ages and with a loss of the hormone estrogen, her uterus can drop into the vaginal canal. This condition is known as a prolapsed uterus.
Risks: The risks of this condition are many and have been enumerated as follows:
- Complicated delivery during pregnancy
- Weak pelvic muscle
- Loss of tissue after menopause and loss of common estrogen
- Expanded weight in the stomach area, for example, endless cough, constipation, pelvic tumors or accumulation of liquid in the guts
- Being overweight
- Obesity causing extra strain on the muscles
- Real surgery in the pelvic zone
Symptoms: Some of the most common symptoms of prolapse involve:
- Feeling of sitting on a ball
- Abnormal vaginal bleeding
- Increase in discharge
- Problems while performing sexual intercourse
- Seeing the uterus coming out of the vagina
- A pulling or full feeling in the pelvis
- Bladder infections
Nonsurgical medications include:
- Losing weight and getting in shape to take stress off of pelvic structures
- Maintaining a distance from truly difficult work
- Doing Kegel workouts, which are pelvic floor practices that strengthen the vaginal muscles. This can be done at any time, even while sitting down at a desk.
- Taking estrogen treatment especially during menopause
- Wearing a pessary, which is a gadget embedded into the vagina that fits under the cervix and pushes up to settle the uterus and cervix
- Indulging in normal physical activity
Some specialists use the following methods to diagnose the problem:
- The specialist will examine you in standing position keeping in mind you are resting and request that you to cough or strain to build the weight in your abdomen.
- Particular conditions, for example, ureteral block because of complete prolapse, may require an intravenous pyelogram (IVP) or renal sonography. Color is infused into your vein, and an X-ray is used to view the flow of color through your urinary bladder.
- An ultrasound might be utilised to rule out any other existing pelvic issues. In this test, a wand is used on your stomach area or embedded into your vagina to create images of the internal organ with sound waves. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.