Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anjali SharmaYour feedback matters!
Hello, I want to know that at what a good time for pregnancy. My age is 24 nd husband age is 29. Can I wait for 6 months or not?
I am 8 weeks pregnant, can not tolerate heavy food smells and eat foods like fish, ghee due to it's smell, felling comfortable to eat dry fruit and and fruits only. But I have t eat all type of food for the baby. What can I do?
My periods lasted for 3 days this timw with heavy bleeding on day 2. I was passing clots in blood. Day 3 it was scanty. Usually I have 5 day periods. Is it of any concern that periods lasted for 3 days when normally I have 5 days of menses.
If a female is having cyst in her one breast which very hard, movable n pains only when pressed. Is it breast cancer. Plsss reply.
How to increase carnival mucus naturally. My age is 31 years .I feel that my my cervical mucus is nil. I am trying for a baby.
Hey, Unwanted kit tablets khne k bad niche me Dard kyu de rha hai. Madam jb period kl ktm ho jyga.Please tell.
Breast cancer, most common cancer type in women. For this reason, and because the breast often long shows no symptoms and therefore often go undetected for a long time, many women have great fear of getting this condition.
The risk of developing breast cancer increases with age, although the risk is not for all women is the same.
There are rather few known risk factors that increase the probability of developing a breast cancer.
1. This cancer type mostly arises from malignantly altered cells of the mammary gland or milk ducts. These cancer cells have the property that they can grow and multiply uncontrollably into vessels.
This allows in growth of blood vessels in the breast cancer throughout the body to disperse cancer cells, which then become the starting point of offshoot, known as metastases.
2. Other risk factors are smoking, especially in youth, and increased alcohol consumption. Rarely, benign breast tumors can develop into cancer.
3. Also some cases of breast cancer in women are due to such a familial risk. Especially if the mother or sister, so close blood relatives, is already ill at a young age, this may be an indication of such a gene mutation.
1. Cancer tumor generally grows very slowly, it can take years in some cases up to 20 years take until it is palpable.
2. Only when the breast cancer develops at a specific location, it can already cause early symptoms. Formed, for example, in an adult stage, this can lead to fluid discharge from the nipple.
3. There is also breast cancer tumors that spread in the skin of the nipple. This so called Paget’s disease leads to redness and flaking of the nipple, which can easily be confused with eczema of the nipple.
4. At a more advanced stage of the disease when the tumor has already become significantly larger, other characters may be added.
The tumor can then cause a swelling and redness of the surrounding tissue. In addition, it can also lead to confiscation of the nipple or skin area, which is located directly above the tumor.
5. At the present time, in the very consistent examinations are performed, a breast cancer stops are usually discovered at a relatively early stage, so that such ulceration is rarely seen.
Treatment or therapy
The treatment is customized for each patient. Depending on the stage of different surgical procedures, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy and radiation are combined.
1. Over half of the women, it is possible to perform a breast conserving surgery called so. In this case not the whole affected breast, but the tumor is removed at a sufficient safety distance.
In addition to the lymph nodes in the armpit removed now, as they could possibly be already infected tumor cells.
By this operation, expansion however, there may in certain cases to impaired drainage of tissue fluid manifested by a painful swelling of the arm on the same side.
2. Another way of adjuvant therapy is chemotherapy. Here, the woman concerned will be administered substances that damage the tumor cells so much that they die. These drugs, the so called cytotoxic drugs may be administered in a plurality of cycles, so that today usually 6 treatment cycles to be carried out at an interval of 3 weeks.
The optimal breast cancer treatment for each woman is compiled from all of these treatment options, what the prognosis of women suffering from cancer has improved significantly in recent years.
I just given birth to a healthy baby by normal delivery at correct due date. But I am suffering lack of lactation, I used lactare tablets and some medicines regarding this problem. After that I get some milk for some days and now totally stopped. I want to give my baby breast fead .I want know what are the reasons. I have correct levels of bp, hb.and please help me too regenerate breast milk quickly by medicine's and I tried many home remedies but it doesn't work. please help me.
Its about 13 months of my marriage but my wife still not conceived pregnancy. I am really worried now. What should I do? It is normal or there is some reason behind this because I am not using any precaution for last 9 months. Please advise.
Hi Doctor, Please tell me what tests can be done before marriage to identify if any sexually transmitted diseases are present.
She have increased menstrual interval and increased bleeding during menstruation. Also increased hair growth which she need plucking.
I am 40 year old female. I have an outgrowth of muscular tissue in my underarm since 25years of age. It has neither grown nor shrinked. What is this what should I do.
In my urine culture report a minimul growth of klebsiela pneumoniae colony count 5000 CFU/ml found is it worrisome since I m already have problem in penis as one nurve has become prominent can be seen little bit pain.Doctor informed about test and till the time given an medicine to apply thrombophobe.
I am 24 years old female married 2 years back, checked with gynae she have done all the tests (blood, ssg sonogram, folicular study). I have no problem even my husband also having no problem (sperm analysis, duplex scan). But I didn't conceive yet. Please advice.
Hello, I am Dr Kaberi Banerjee. I am a medical director of Advanced Fertility and Gynecology Centre. Today, let me tell you about which are the couples who need IVF?
IVF is a fertilization of sperm and eggs outside the body. That means the couple where this is not happening inside are the ones which need IVF. Most important are the ladies which suffer from tubal blockage. In our country, some of the main reasons are Tuberculosis or tubal surgeries. Then comes the main factor. Above 50% of the Infertility is due to the low sperm count. And in those men with absence sperms where we need to remove sperms from testicles or in those men with low sperm count, that means, less than 5 million per mL are the ones which need IVF. In fact, they need an advanced form of IVF called ICSI Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection.
In that category of patients and those women who have poor egg reserve. Nowadays, more and more women come to us for the treatment later in their life have a very high-stress level, modern lifestyle and therefore, we see that the ovaries and the egg reserves are also taking a hate. They receive menopause earlier than their counter pass a few decades earlier and their fertility goes on the worst side. These ladies need to come for IVF sooner rather than later. If they come late, then we will be unable to do IVF and the donor egg IVF remains the only option.
The last indication is the uterine damage. The uterus can be damaged because of the infection, repeated surgeries etc. There are various cases of IVF failures. Sometimes the only option to go ahead is Surrogacy where you take the womb of a younger lady who is willing to do this for a couple and bless them with the child.
Most indian dishes use onions as an ingredient in preparations. It is also used in salads. Learn about the following health benefits that eating onions gets.
- Rich source of vitamin A- onions are rich in vitamin a which aids good vision, helps boost immune system and cell growth.
- Relieves pain and inflammation - rubbing onion juice on the area if bitten by a honeybee is known to provide immediate relief from the burning sensation and the pain.
- Increases good cholesterol - raw onions are known to boost the production of hdl (good cholesterol) in the body.
- Cures infection - it is used as an age old cure for infections and inflammations.
- Is mineral & vitamin rich - onions contain natural sugar, minerals like sodium, potassium, iron and dietary fibers, vitamins a, b6, c & e, and are also a rich source of folic acid.
- Provides fiber - per 100 grams of serving contains only 44 calories along with a good 1.4 grams of fiber.
- Prevents hair loss - onion mixed with salt and pepper is rubbed on the scalp to stop hair loss, in the arab countries. Onion juice is used to make hair mask which aides thickening and growth of hair.
- Works on fever - a small piece of onion, if kept on the forehead, works against fever.
- Controls sugar levels - onions are known to help control sugar levels in the blood by increasing the insulin level.
- Purifies skin - applying onion and turmeric juice is said to remove dark patches and pigmentation problems in the skin. It also aids in treatment of acne, anti-aging, getting rid of dark spots and pigmentations, and many more.
- Clears eyesight - onion juice is used to cure eye problems. The juice is used as drops for infants, so that they have clear eyesight.