Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
I have fallen from stair and now my knee become injure so what I do now. And it is so panic who I got recover it.
I have a main problem of my penis size my penis size is less than five inch which medicine take for penis size problem.
Hi I am 22 3 days back I had unprotected sex with my bf. I took ipill at 70th hour following the event. My menses are scheduled to be day after tomorrow .is there any chance that I may get pregnant or if not am I going to get a disturbed menstrual cycle. Also what r the possible side effects.
Today I had Beetroot juice 3 table spoon along with Apple Cider Vinegar , after 2 hrs I can see my urine went in beet root color. Is this due ? Is there any problem on it?
I am vishal kumar 23 year old I want to ask a question that from last 2 year my throat is feeling shrink type m feeling sometime uneasy due shrinkness and cough is also regularly coming it is very thick as compare to general cough.
How can I enlarge my penis SIze from 4 inches to 7to8 inches without taking any medicine. Naturally by regular habits.
I have low blood group. I have get tired in evening. Please give me a right suggestions. How I care myself.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Sir I have a issue that. My throat is always posting all the time when's in tried DJ CL is TV Fido Haiti traffic fulfill occurs duck using highly judges struck icing tragedy Ibibio usher exec uninitialized HDTV in junk UDF icing recycling Judy do so do of CL of do issues forum lights disk login duck on Mon FIFO isn't up of do of do if stock no of DJ DJ DJ DJ RB pic so Erich if.
I am 31 year old lady I have pain in my legs and have blood clots too and it started in my right legs but now in my left legs this thing happens too please suggest me to whom I have to meet ?
Heart Blocks are a result of plaque buildup in your arteries, which blocks blood flow and circulation to the heart, causing heart muscle damage and heightens the risk for heart attack and stroke.
Arteries which have smooth and elastic walls become thick and restrict blood flow from the cholesterol deposits over the years. Blood clots can also block the arteries that supply oxygen rich blood to the heart. These can eventually lead to strokes and heart attacks.
Some warning signs that you may be at risk of heart blockage:
- Have you had a mild stroke: Plaque that accumulates in the carotid artery supplying oxygen rich blood to the brain can cause a stroke. People who have had strokes are more prone to heart attacks.
- Do you often feel fatigue and dizziness: Reduced oxygen from poor circulation and blood flow can result in fatigue and tiredness as well as dizziness.
- Experiencing shortness of breath: Poor blood flow can lead to shortness of breath from even mild forms of exercise or even from carrying out daily chores or walking.
- Sudden chest pain: Chest pain or angina result from reduced supply of blood to the heart. It can be felt as pressure, tightness in the chest, squeezing in the chest, numbness or burning.
- Unexplained lower back pain: This can result from pressure in the spine as a result of pinched nerves due to compressed vertebrae discs as a result of poor blood flow.
- Erectile dysfunction in men: If an erection becomes difficult or impossible, it could be a warning sign of clogged arteries. These arteries supply blood to the pelvis area and help achieve an erection.
- Calf pain: Blocked leg arteries can cause calf pain, especially in smokers . THis is an early sign of possible heart blocks.
- Painful, numb and cold hands and feet: Plaque build up in the arteries of the extremities can cause numbness and coldness in the hands and feet.
Remember early detection is the key to prevent or delay heart attacks.
My t3 t4 tsh test are normal, uric acid is normal, blood pressure and blood sugar is normal but still my whole body have swelling. The swelling increases during humidity atmosphere. This happens for last 20 years. My age is 37 year.
The usual measures to treat sinusitis are sufficient to help cure the tooth pain in such cases.