Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anjali KalraYour feedback matters!
What is psoriasis? How to cure psoriasis? Foods to take and avoid for psoriasis? What is staphylococcus aureus? How to cure staphylococcus aureus? Medication for staphylococcus aureus?
I have pimples on my face forehead and on back from last 6 years I have taken azithromycin 500 thrice weekly for 3 months but they go once but came back after 1-2 weeks please suggest me something.
I am having severe nausea and burning sensation in my stomach. What medicine can be taken? Also I get loose motions every month during menstruation so please advise me some medicine to prevent it.
My hairs turn grey and also have problem of hair fall since 4 yrs. And those grayish color is more on anterior scalp region. What should I do?
I am 22 years old male. I have 9 inches of pennies but it looks like bending downward. I am bothering about how my sexual life is. Is there any problem with my huge bending pennies.
Am not able to reduce my belly fat. I went through many many diet and redeems yet not able to reduce it. Any solutions for it.
Hi doctor, I am 6 months pregnant now and I'm suffering with cold and cough so can you suggest me best to way to come of it.
Sir mujhe 1 sal se diabetes hai or mera sugar abhi fasting me 150 rahta hai .kya dawai badlna chahiye.Suggest.
Muje jukham ho gya Hai or gle Mai dard hai mera baby 2 months, 10 days ka Hai vo Mera dudh pita Hai! Usse bhi jukham na ho Jaye iske liye Kya kru ,or Mera jukham jaldi thik ho jye?
The popularity of Ayurveda as an alternative form of medicine has been on the rise for sometime as it is effective, holistic and without side effects. One of the forms of ayurvedic treatment which has been practiced for ages and has resurged in popularity over the past few decades is the Panchakarma Therapy. Let's take a look at this form of alternative healing.
What exactly is Panchakarma Therapy: Panchakarma therapy, which literally translates into five therapies, is the primary form of detoxification and purification of the body in Ayurveda. The functions of Panchakarma are to remove stress and toxins which may cause illnesses as well as the re-balancing of energies or the doshas that govern all of the biological functions within the body.
Individual parts of the Therapy:
- Vamana: This is a medicated and controlled form of regurgitation or vomiting which is used to loosen the toxins within the body and then flushing them out of the system and to balance Kapha doshas. It is also used to clear the respiratory tract. It is extremely beneficial in case the patient has Chronic Allergies, Hyperacidity, congestion, Bronchial Asthma, obesity among other disorders.
- Basti or the irrigation of the colon: Although this treatment is used as a rejuvenating treatment, the main purpose of basti is to flush out the toxins with the body through the use of an enema and to clear the colon of toxins. This is often considered the mother of all Panchakarma treatments as it clears out toxins from all three doshas, namely Kapha, Pitta and Vata.
- Virechana or purgation of the toxins through the gastrointestinal tract: This therapy is meant to purge the entire toxins from the body via the gastrointestinal tract. Its primary targets are to detoxify the liver and the gallbladder. If you suffer from Asthma, Digestive disorders, Constipation, hyperacidity, headaches, chronic fever or diabetes, this treatment can be of immense help.
- Nose cleaning or Nasya: The main aim of this treatment is to clean the toxins of the head and neck area. This is achieved by administering of special medicated oils through the nose and then cleaning the Kapha toxins that have accumulated over time.
- Raktamokshana: This is a rare procedure but performed in extreme cases and involves blood letting in a very controlled manner and minute quantities to detoxify the body.
Importance of the Panchakarma Diet: This is one of the most important parts of the Panchakarma Therapy as none of the treatments mentioned above will be effective if you don't follow this proper diet. Treatments can be individual or a combination of multiple parts mentioned above and has been known to be very effective in curing a variety of disorders if followed properly with the diet.