Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. AnjaliYour feedback matters!
M 33 weeks pregnant n my doc told me that baby head is not fixed in pelvic bone yet and is up free floating but in head down position. Also umbilical cord is wrapped around baby neck twice. Is there any risk to baby. Also I want to ask what are the chances of normal delivery as it is my first baby.
Mai 26 yr ki female hu, mai pregnent hu or 8th month chal rha h. Mera ab tak total 6kg weight bdha h jisse mujhe tension h ki ye kam h or m khati bhi sab. Please aap btaiye ki kese weight bdhau or kese healthy baby ho.
I have a doubt about sex. If I will use a condom, but kissing on vagina and sucking breasts will it OK. Or.can I get sexually transmitted diseases. Or HIV?
I am feeling mysterious diffuse pain and discomfort in mine left breast. Nothing positive on investigations and test. All of a sudden this diffuse pain and discomfort troubles me alot. Few say. At the age of 45 setting of breast may be the cause. Or perimenopause symptoms. But really. The pain and discomfort I feel and face. Is unbearable. At that time it seems. As if I am not even able to breath properly. What can be the reason. How to get rid of this trouble or got it treated.
2. For decreasing pain try to do simple calf stretches and leg stretches for few minutes before walking.
3. Also try doing back and abdominal or core strengthening exercises. It will help leg and back pain immediately.
5. Posture plays a very vital role. Keep that tummy muscles tight and back straight while walking or doing daily chores.
6. Get enrolled in a yoga or stretching exercise program to keep up motivation.
She is pregnant 7 weeks 3 days according to crl on ultrasound. Her g sac is 13 mm and 1 week before it was 11 mm. Her crl is 9mm. She is taking progesterone and hcg injections. She had a miscarriage on 20th april and then she conceived again very soon. This is her first baby. She is taking thyroxin too. She had some spotting few days back. She went for an ultrasound and g sac ws 13 mm. Cardiac activity was present. What shall she do? should she take sustained release progesterone? what is prognosis for baby?
Hamari shadi ko 5 saal ho gye hai or hamara ek baby hai jo 2 year 8 month ka hai. Meri age 30 hai or meri wife ki 29 years hai. Kya aap bta sakte hain ki next baby ke liye kitna gap sahi rhega. Please tell us.
The weight loss journey is one that is filled with ups, downs, temptations and overall confusion. What should you eat? How much? What should you avoid? How can food help you in your weight loss journey? These are many questions that plague the minds of those living with a few extra pounds and kilos. So get your weight loss routine right without starving. Put these five ingredients on your plate to get help in losing weight.
- Eggs: This protein-rich food item gives your body due nourishment even as they put the metabolism in high gear, right in the morning. This is the time when the metabolism is at its peak. Eggs also have healthy fats which can make you feel full with a fraction of the calorie intake.
- Fish: A known source of Omega 3 fatty acids, salmon, trout, mackerel, tuna and other kinds of fishes are well known aids for weight loss. They give precious iodine to the body and supply plenty of proteins as well. Omega three fatty acids help in bringing down inflammation and bloating to help you get a more toned body.
- Beans: Eating a serving of beans, lentils and legumes in a day is also a great way to lose weight. Black beans and other legumes are known to have high dietary fibres which help in making the metabolism work faster. With the help of such fibres, the food gets pushed through the food pipe much faster, and much more effectively.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: This is a super ingredient that helps in giving you a feeling of fullness when ingested right before a meal. Also, it is a well known super food in the health and wellness community, and is known to help people suffering from heart disease, diabetes, high cholesterol and a host of other ailments.
- Greens: Loaded with dietary fibres, yet low in carbohydrates and calories, green vegetables are a wonder food that can also banish bloating. Get your heart's fill of kale, spinach, cabbage and other ingredients, every single day for visible results in the weight loss arena. You can have them as a stir fry, in a salad, or simply churn a handful of green leaves into a healthy smoothie!
Using whole grains like oats and even nuts for the weight loss process has been known to offer health benefits and great results!
Hello Dr. I am having g creams discharge from vagina. It's curdy like discharge. Whts the cause of it. And whts the cure. Cz when it comes it cause itching too. Nd I feel wet all the time. please advise.
1. Type 2 diabetes
Olive oil diet is rich in monounsaturated fats which helps protect against type 2 diabetes.
Olive oil can make it easier to control or lose weight due to its high nutrient value.
3. Heart health
Helps slow down heart aging process, antioxidants may offer protection against red blood cells damage.
4. Blood pressure
Taking olive oil on a daily basis can
Help reduce hypertension.
5. Keeps bones healthy
Helps prevent the loss of calcium related to developing osteoporosis during later years.
6. Relieving earache
Olive oil is known as being a natural remedy for earache and for dealing with ear wax.
I'm planning to get married in few months but my vaginal opening is too small, we tried several time's to have intercourses but all efforts are failure. We are very disappointed. Kindly help.
I am 22 years old unmarried girl. I have been suffering from irregular and absent periods from jan 2015. I get period only when I take tablets and the bleeding is also very little and last nly for 2 days. I have visited gynecologist they suggested ne livogen tablet still there is no regular period. Recently my gynecologist has taken hormonal test in dat leutinizing hormone level was 14.92 she said that iy is poly cyst and prescribed me vofol myo and padmini tablet. I have been using these tablets from past 10 days. I have got bloated stomach from april 2015 and my stool colour is very dark like black and tarry. From past 1 week I have been suffering from sore hands, tongue, mouth, giddiness, and iam unable to sleep also and also burning sensation in hands and feet sumtyms. Are these due to intake of medicines or any other problem. I have seen in net that bloated stomach, dark black tarry stool and sore hands can be the symptoms of any type of cancer. And giddiness blur vision and burning sensation of hands and legs are due to diabetes. please do repl am really worried am I having cancer or its due to the intake of medicines or do I have diabetes. please do repl. than n advance.
Main Monday ko femilon tablet two lana tha mai ek hi kaye mai next day mai teen tablet la sakti ho kya.
I am 25 year old female a Small amount of blood is leaked while mating after missing the period of 10 days.
The lungs are made of tubes through, which air passes in and out for exchange of gases, taking in alveoli. It is a disease of alveoli to which finer air conducting tubes are attached. Over a period of time, with age and exposure to various agents, these tubules get obstructed. The amount of air that can pass through these is reduced, leading to reduced oxygen supply to the lungs and thereby the various body organs.
The symptoms of COPD can be easily understood if we realize how COPD is caused. The progressive blockage of the air tubes causes less oxygen to reach the tissues, which is the most essential agent for all tissues and organs to function. Reduced supply produces a generalized limitation in physical activity. There are two main components to COPD - chronic bronchitis and emphysema. The symptoms indicative of COPD are as follows:
- Chronic cough: Also referred to as smoker's cough, the cough is relentless and does not subside with regular cough treatment. This is one of the first indications of COPD.
- Mucus buildup: There is constant buildup of mucus which gets expelled during coughing. The person never feels completely clear of mucus, and the regular cough expectorants do not help relieve the symptoms.
- Fatigue associated with limited activity: As noted earlier, the reduced capacity of the organs limits their activities. Therefore, regular activities like walking short distances or climbing stairs can induce fatigue.
- Shortness of breath: The above fatigue is associated with shortness of breath, even with small physical exertion. A person with COPD will see marked tiredness and reduced ability to perform routine chores and feel a tightness in the chest.
- Wheezing: Passage of air through the obstructed air tubes produces a whistling sound or wheezing. It is more pronounced when there is mucus accumulation in the airways.
Rarely, Frequent respiratory infections, more frequent flu attacks, swelling of the feet and ankles, cardiovascular disease, weight loss, and morning headaches.
While there is no cure for COPD, once it sets, the following are some ways to slow its progression and reduce severity of the symptoms:
- Bronchodilators: Dilate the air tubes and ease flow of air
- Corticosteroids: Help reduce inflammation and thereby improve airflow through the tubes
- Flu vaccination: Helps curb the frequent flu attacks
- Antibiotics: To contain infections
- Pulmonary rehabilitation: A combination of breathing exercise and patient education to improve lung function.
- Oxygen therapy: In very severe cases, oxygen may be required.
- Lifestyle changes: Eating healthy foods, preventing exposure to dust and smoke, quitting smoking, breathing exercises, bi-annual medical check-ups to monitor lung functions are essential.
Knowing that you have COPD is the first step towards managing COPD, which can be managed effectively.