Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. AnjaliYour feedback matters!
My girlfriend faces too much pain during her periods. Also there is so much bleeding there. She became restless and don't eat anything during this all. Feels some fever and extreme head ache. Please suggest some natural way to reduce pain and suffering from this. So that she don't have to have a pain relieving tablets as they occurs problem in future. Please suggest as soon as possible. Thanking you.
If a person is suffering from malaria, he/she will have recurrent attacks with the following symptoms which one experiences within 10- 4 weeks after bitten by the mosquito:
Severe or moderate chills
Heavy sweating as body temperature falls
In some cases the parasite causing malaria can stay dormant for months.
Other common symptoms:
Infection caused by P. Falciparum parasite is usually more serious and may become life-threatening. It is imperative that you consult a doctor as soon as you experience these symptoms.
Prevention of malaria
Avoid mosquito bites by wearing full sleeves clothes.
Use mosquito repellent cream.
Use insecticide-treated mosquito nets.
If you are travelling to a mosquito infested area carry preventive medicines along. Talk to your doctor before the journey.
Stay inside after sunset in mosquito infested area.
Spray insect repellent indoors around sleeping areas.
Uterine cancer is also known as endometrial cancer and it mostly affects the middle aged women. The uterus of a woman is a muscular organ. The cancer can affect any part of the uterus and is more common in women having obesity, diabetes and hypertension. In most cases, the cancer starts in the endometrium, hence called endometrial cancer. Uterine cancer can be cured using any of the following methods:
- Surgical removal of the uterus along with ovaries, lymph nodes and fallopian tubes
- Radiation therapy
Although uterine cancer is curable, it's always a better option to prevent it. You cannot control all the causes for uterine cancer like those related to heredity. But other than that, here are a few ways in which you can prevent suffering from uterine cancer:
- Control body weight: Keep your body weight in control. Obesity can pose a huge risk of getting affected with uterine cancer. The fat in the body produces estrogen, which promotes the growth of uterine lining that is the Endometrium and may lead to Endometrial cancer.
- Breast feed: If you are lactating, then the risk of the cancer decreases, as breast feeding decreases ovulation as well as estrogen activities.
- Treat abnormal bleeding: If you are suffering from any type of abnormal bleeding, be that heavy periods, bleeding even after you reached menopause or if you start bleeding between two period cycles, consult your doctor immediately. Abnormal bleeding is the symptom of endometrial hyperplasia, which might eventually turn cancerous.
- Exercise: As already said earlier, keep your weight under control to avoid uterine cancer. Exercise to avoid increase in weight leading to obesity. It also reduces the estrogen level in your body.
- Healthy food: Healthy food is the key to avoid any disease, be that a common cold or uterine cancer. Eat a healthy and balanced diet everyday to be fit and bouncing.
- Birth control pills: It is believed that the intake of birth control pills helps to keep uterine cancer at bay.
So eat healthy, exercise and adopt healthy habits. Then nothing can stop you from enjoying life to the fullest.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
I am a 23 year old married girl. During the last 7-8 days and after sex too much in my genitals causing itching. please suggest me.
I am 30 years old woman & planning for marriage this year, as I heard late marriage will be problematic for child birth.
Hi. I am 25 years old. I love a girl for long time. I want to marry her. But when I had try to sex with her. I feel that her vagina is not normal. It is very small. How I know that she is a normal for marriage.Is there any solution. Pls help me. Thnx.
There is too much itching in my vagina and feel burning when urine pass I tried absorb powder and ice massage also but no relif.
My boyfriend fingered me but now am quite scared because I missed my period for last month n my breasts seemed to be very painful to touch. A white fluid is coming out of my vagina in a quite large amount. I don't have any other problems. But I am scared. Am I pregnant?
2-Do you have a cut or sore on your foot that is taking a long time to heal?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, Consult doctor.