Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
They say, not everything sweet necessarily leaves a sweet taste. True to that, sugar, whether brown or white, is often considered detrimental to health. Not only does it trigger glucose imbalance in the body, it also heightens the potential of cardiovascular diseases. However, if a comparison is drawn between white and brown sugar, the latter is assumed to be healthier. Brown sugar is essentially granulated sugar with molasses, so it contains greater amount of minerals and consequently is recommended over white sugar. Molasses, being a more natural constituent, reaps more health benefits in comparison to white sugar.
The usual process of manufacturing sugar involves extracting the juice from sugar cane, which then is centrifuged to form finer granules. Unlike white sugar, it goes into further processing; brown sugar is blended with molasses. This enhances the natural constituency of the sugar and makes it more refined. Brown sugar has certain explicit advantages. Often, white sugar includes synthetic flavors which may cause further damage to your health. As against this, brown sugar is slightly more beneficial.
Brown sugar comes with few other discrete advantages. A large number of weight watchers vouch for it. Compared to white sugar, brown sugar supplies a fairly reduced amount of calories. Moreover, brown sugar is surfeit in minerals. It provides one with a decent quantum of calcium, magnesium, iron and potassium. With regard to taste, brown sugar has a quainter taste than white sugar. Brown sugar, on account of the greater proportion of molasses content, usually is less saccharine than white sugar.
While the minimal processing that goes into making brown sugar enhances its nutritive value, it really isn't a healthy alternative to plain sugar. True, it retains more health enzymes than plain sugar, but it does not really benefit your body. Many perceive that the hype around the health benefits of brown sugar is a marketing strategy and gimmicky stance to increase its market values.
Meri last month mc date 7 July thi. But is month 3 August thi. According to this date. Please tell me my best conceive period. .explain date also according to my mc date.
My doctor has told us to do tube test which process is good and if my tube is blocked then what are chances of getting pregnant and we don't want to go for IVF n my IUI has also failed?
Suggest feasible contraception methods other than condoms. And the details. I know about the monthly pills. What are their market names and how do they work? Thank-you.
Hello I want to have sex with my wife but I do not want to use condom will it be possible of pregnancy.
I am newly married I am trying for pregnancy frm 2month but not success I have done sex during ovulation time but period happened Period blooding happening bad smell first time I want pregnant.
Even after having intercourse during the time of ovulation i couldnt concieve. What could be the reason
My wife is 23years old. Last year she became pregnant for the first time. But we had not family planning. So we did abortion. Now she has problem in monthly condition for almost 5/6months. Bleeds less than normal. What should we do?
My mother is 41+. She is having a problem for past 2 months. She is bleeding in the mid of her periodical cycle. Even she bleeds every time she is having intercourse for 10 to 15 mnts. And then it stops automatically. Am very worried about her. Can it be the problem of cervical cancer. Please help.
I am 47+ of age and am having sudden heavy flow even after 5 days during periods this month. What should I do?
Hello doctor, I have a problem of infertility. Earlier I conceived two times with iui but both time miscarriage. This time doctor said I am suffering from pcos. And my amh level is 6.69. Is it possible to conceive with iui again aur I have to go with ivf. I am taking extreme tab 3 a day for weight loss.
Plz tell me im worried about my periods I should have got 19 march its almost going to be one month late. Im not sexually active. Im taking m. E.N.S.O.O.N tablet for delayed periods how many days I should wait to get periods. Even I completed 6 tablets of it. Again after 2 days im taking m. E. N. S. O. O. N. please tell me wat b reason and is it ok to miss periods like dis. Almost 20 days delayed.
During my first sex my seal was not broken or may be it was already broken but I did not do sex earlier. What was the reason.
My period was on 23rd Oct n I had a sex on 6 nov and I had I pill after half an hour of sex. Is there a chance of pregnancy.
Sir there is problem to my wife is that a white- white comes with toilet not during latrine as she told me tomorrow. This happened from day before yesterday. What is the reason behind it that's it occur and how can be it treated?
My friend had gone an surgical abortion 2 weeks back but she still have the feeling of vomiting sensation is it normal please help.
Breastfeeding mothers need to be conscious and aware of their diets. How the mother eats is how the child gets its nutrition. While they do not need any major changes from what they were eating during the pregnancy, a few adjustments are advised. A few basic adjustments in daily routine are enough. They are:
1. Eat very well - Eat a balanced diet to suit your health. Remember, first it is important to meet your nutritional needs. Only when you are eating well would the quality and quantity of your milk be ideal for your baby. Do not diet under any circumstance. We understand you wish to lose all the pregnancy weight soon, but remember, you child is your priority now. When you diet, your body will start drawing on its reserves. This will affect milk production. By dieting, you will also lack the amount of stamina you need to take care of your baby. Be aware that feeling extra hungry during breastfeeding is normal. Your body is working around the clock. Eat small meals at regular intervals to keep your hunger satisfied, your weight concern at bay and your body strong.
2. Don't count your calories - Not until you are breastfeeding. You need at least 500 calories more than you did when you were not breastfeeding. Don't let this shock you, your child will be feeding off you. There are other ways to regulate your weight and lose the extra pounds gained during pregnancy, do not compromise on food at all.
3. Do not rush to exercise - Consult your doctor and ask for suitable exercises for your body. You might have stitches which are yet to dry, so don't be hasty. Get your workout regime planned professionally and under guidance.
4. Do not avoid fats - Eat healthy foods and opt for good fats. Foods that are good for you and for milk production are a big yes. Foods which do not contribute in any positive way can be done without. They will only harm you in the long run.
5. Avoid alcohol - Stay away, and if you do want to indulge consult your doctor. An occasional drink is usually okay, still it is better you abstain altogether until you stop breastfeeding. And if you do have a drink, feed at least after two hours.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.