Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AnjaliYour feedback matters!
My wife is 30 years old and we have two kids and my problem is she is not any more interested in sex is there any medicine or any way to get her in mood so she will respond me in same way which I do in my sex mood.
Is there any chances to a girl to get pregnant only by hands of a boy? If any thing got left on the mans hand.
At times, being pregnant may make you feel as if it is a full-time job. This causes even more problems when you actually have a full-time job, especially jobs that require you to be seated at a desk or to be pleasant with your clients even when you don’t feel like. But thankfully, there are tips on how you can handle the major issues that you may face at your workplace during your pregnancy.
When to make the announcement?
Though it is quite natural to feel tempted to spill the good news right away, advises that it is good to keep the news to yourself until you have crossed the first trimester. This is because the chance of miscarriage drop dramatically and when you finally decide to announce the news, make sure that your boss gets to know it right from you rather than any of your colleagues.
How to manage the common symptoms while on the job?
Though pregnancy causes a variety of discomforts, it doesn’t give you a ticket for slacking off at work. There are various ways of dealing with the symptoms in order to prevent them from interfering with your work. If you suffer from morning sickness (85% of women suffer from nausea during pregnancy), you can get over it by eating your favourite food. You can take in small doses of healthy snacks for keeping your blood-sugar levels within the required limit and reduce the nausea. When your symptoms are severe, you will have to consult an expert about proper medications.
When to get ready for maternity leave?
Before you decide to bid a temporary farewell to your workplace, you will have to specify the details of your leave. You should let your boss know about an approximate date from when you will be taking leave and when you will be able to rejoin. By giving them a tentative date of your return, you are allowing them to see the light at the end of that tunnel. You can help by making a small list of tasks that you were responsible for and also offer suggestions on how they can be divided and handled by your coworkers.
Though most women are into professions which will not affect the delivery of the child, there are certain kinds of jobs that may put you as well as your baby’s health at risk. It is important to consult your doctor and ask for a detailed advice on this matter.
I am 19 years old. I am getting severe stomach pain during periods. Please suggest me a solution to get rid of this ?
I am 29 years old female taking femilon contraceptive pill since more than 8 months. I have a 16 month old baby. Does this medicine responsible for my weight gain?
I am 46 years old lady .until this month I had regular menses .but this month its too late. I checked the pregnancy but it was negative .Any other reason for the irregularity of period. I have 3 children. Please get me a suitable reply thanking you.
How to reduce sodium consumption through diet
Minerals and salts are important parts of our daily diets. These minerals play significant roles in the functioning of the human body but, if found in excess, they might adversely impact your health. One such mineral is sodium, which is abundant in most food sources.
Sodium is present in every food in the form of salt. Most forms of meat, canned vegetables and soup, junk food and pickles are some examples of food which are naturally high in sodium. Apart from this, any cooked food will have salt crystals within it. Medical research has shown that most people consume more sodium than what is recommended.
Ill Effects of Sodium Intake in Excess
- The most common problem caused by the excessive consumption of sodium is high blood pressure.
- High blood pressure, apart from being the cause of strokes can also affect internal organs like kidneys and cause renal failure over time.
- It can also be detrimental to the heart and be a contributing factor to heart conditions as well.
Here are some of the ways through which you can reduce sodium intake through changes in diet.
- Increasing the intake of fruits within the diet - Inclusion of more fresh fruits in your diet will reduce the amount of sodium consumption. Canned and processed fruits may increase sodium consumption and hence should be reduced.
- Changing to fresh unprocessed meats - Certain processed and packaged meats such as in snacks and fast foods should be avoided as they have high sodium content. Hence, consumption of fresh meat instead of processed meat is an effective way to reduce your daily sodium intake.
- Including more leafy vegetables in your diet - Leafy green vegetables such as kale, spinach, and celery have a lot of water and also help reduce the sodium intake in your body.
- Drinking plenty of water - Sodium levels can rise within the body when it is dehydrated. Thus, it is prudent to always keep your body hydrated by drinking plenty of water.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: Mustard Oil Versus Refined Oil
We are newly married 3 months back. My wife has conceived (6 weeks). For us, its not a correct time to continue the pregnancy. Can we go with pills abortion? Will it affect future pregnancy and any side effects? Please advise me.
I am five feet and seventy five kgs. I want to loose weight before conceiving or planning a baby. Kindly suggest practical and home remedies for working woman 10-8 pm.
Hello, I am 24 years old female, married.I am advised to take Susten 200 and Duphaston 10 mg from 18th day of cycle, I just want to know how many days I can take this medicines becoz Dr. given 20 medicines each for 20 days but if I get period in between what can I do then, can I continue taking if period comes or stop this. I am just confused please suggest.
I am on a combined oral contraceptive pill Crisanta since February. Last month I was having my periods on pill free days my boyfriend ejaculated on my panty. I got paranoid while I was on my placebo days and took unwanted 72 in 45 hours. Meanwhile I had started my pill too after the 7 pill free days ended. I every day take pill without fail at 10 pm. I do not take antibiotics. I always use condoms too while having sex. Once I did not use condoms so I got paranoid and took unwanted 72 again. Since few days I am having cramping all over stomach and abdomen. I had a lower back ache for 1 day. Since two three days I am having throbbing head pain. Is there any chance of pregnancy?
I am 21 years old girl. I have problem of irregular menstrual cycle. It takes 6-7 months gape with a severe pain and heavy bleeding.
I had married 1year ago. We are trying to have a baby. But we're didn't. Our health condition is perfect as we think. Can we have your help please?
Hii Actually she had done sex with her partner on 4 august and her periods over on 30 july. So she is getting pain in lower abdomen and less white water discharge and back stress side pain and even she had stone . So is there any chance of pregnancy and what are these symptoms indicates?
I'm unmarried 21 years old girl. I have unprotected sex with my boyfriend on 23-24 April, 2016. Now i'm so worried about being getting pregnant coz my periods always comes regular at proper gap of 25-26 days. But this month my period comes 5 days late on 9 May, 2016 with less bleeding than usual. I so scared coz i'm unmarried I can't take any risk. Than on 21 May, 2016 I take an home pregnancy test with PREGANEWS it comes negative. But the problem is i'll continuously feeling tired from 1 week, having headache, heart pain, heartburn, breast tenderness-soreness-nipples tingles, and increased gas problem. I'm very much scared by all dis. Some Dr. On Lybrate earlier answered me that i'm not pregnant but please give me the answer if i'm not pregnant than why this is all i'll continuously feel. Plzzz help me as soon as possible i'm in big problem. Suggest me please what I have to do please i'm unmarried I can't take any risk. please suggest me
That m 8 days late for my periods I have done the home pregnancy test for three times and its negative What should I conclude with it?
Living with a renal transplant constantly exposes you to the risk of organ rejection. Although it might sound scary, it usually happens because the medication needs to be tuned according to the requirements of your body. A change in medication usually solves the problem of a possible rejection, and a rejection becomes less likely if it doesn't happen within a year of the transplant. Some obvious signs of rejection are a pain on the region of transplant, fever, change in weight or low urine discharge.
The causes behind a renal rejection vary on the basis of the type of rejection that takes place. Here are three different types of renal rejection and their causes:
- Hyperacute Rejection - Hyperacute rejection occurs within 24 hours of the transplant. It can have an immediate effect and occurs as the existing antibodies act against the grafted material, causing irreversible destruction. The immune system may recognize it as a foreign body and destroy it. Hyperacute rejection is common for patients who have received multiple blood transfusions or have suffered from transplant rejection earlier. The tissue must be removed immediately before it becomes fatal for the recipient. This type of rejection can generally be avoided if the doctors type or match both the receiver and the organ donor. The organ is less likely to be rejected if there are similar antigens between donor and receiver.
- Acute Rejection - Acute rejection generally occurs after the first week of transplantation. Acute rejection is common in most recipients. Since a perfect match of antigens is rare to find, except in the case of identical twins, some amount acute rejection occurs in the case of all recipients. It can cause complications like bleeding and inflammation. The risk of acute rejection is highest in the first three months of the transplant.
- Chronic Rejection - Chronic rejection occurs months later after the transplantation. This happens over time when the immune system of the body reacts against the transplanted tissue and slowly damages the organ. In such a case, the kidneys can suffer from scarring or fibrosis and damaged blood vessels.