Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. AnjaliYour feedback matters!
You might be a fitness freak and love to hit the gym daily but chances are that you are not aware of a few things which you should never do before workout
Never drink alcohol before going to the gym. It can lower blood sugar level which can lead to everything from shakiness and weakness to flat out injury.
In fact, it is advisable not to eat or drink too much water before exercising otherwise you may feel nauseated and end up puking.
Stick with lighter foods like fruits within a couple of hours of your workout. Sex can be detrimental because you are spending a lot of energy
Sir when I can do sex with my wife to have a baby I mean to say that after period or before period. And after how many days of period I can do sex with her. And when the actual fertilization takes place when doing sex. Sir please describe it well.
My sis age is 33 years old. Wo pregnant hona chahti h but use pehle cyst ho gya tha wo recover ho gya then sab test b normal aaye Jo Dr. ne kahaa tha. Toh Dr. ne unki. Follicular studies start ki. Unhone Dr. k according hi time pe sex kia egg b futta sab positive hi chal RHA tha fir b use periods a gye n wo pregnant nhi Hui. Dr. ne unhe hsg krane KO kahaa Ab wo b normal Aai h koi blockage nhi h usme bhi. Toh Ab kitne percent chance h meri sis k pregnant hone Ke. M so worried about her. please reply me soon.
I am 20 years old and I had sex with my guy on 3rd feb and I was getting down regularly till 30 april that was my last periods and after that for two months I am not getting down is this pregnancy?
Hi, I had done my follicular study and on 15 th my follicular size is 21.8 doc give me shot of 10000 iu to rupture it. And I had intercourse with my husband on 16 th around 3 pm. And egg rupture in 17th around 9 am .My question is there any possibility of preg. as doctor advised me to have relationship on 17 the day egg has rupture and the very next day on 18But due to some reason we had relationship on 16th before the egg rupture nd no intercourse after that. And I have pcod and am taking bigomet sr 500 twice daily nd bharglob injection on every 21 day because of multiple miscarriage at 7 weeks because of no heartbeat.
Me and my wife are planning to have a baby from past two months. But she is not able to conceive what is the reason?
I am a breast feeding mother, shall I eat mangoes, Jack fruit etc. If yes, what are all the nutrients in it for my baby?
I got yeast infection n doctor prescribed me candy cl tablet is this harmful for conceiving. and can I have sex during using this tablet.
I am having pcos for last 7 years conceived in 2012 with the help of medicine suffers miscarriage after three months of pregnancy since then unable to conceived now Dr. conducts hsg test that shows total fallopian tube blockages .my doctor advices laparoscopic surgery for it .i wanted to know is surgery is only solution or any other treatment is available for fallopian tube blockage? Pls help as earliest.
Me 25 year ladki ki hu. Mere me estrogent ki kmi he nd upper lip me bal bhi aate he and estrpogent ki kmi se period bhi late aata he. Me estrogent bdhane ke liye" progynova@28 tablets 1 mg" leti hu. Muje ye estrogent bdha ne ke liye konsi medicine leni hongi? meri sadi ho gai he and abhi tak child nhi he. Please help me 2 be perfect girl.
I've had emergency contraception on 22aug and has periods on 2nd sept instead of 7th. I had unprotected sex on 7th sept which was 6th day. N nw on 26th sept I'm seeing blood drops. What could be the reason?
The white discharge after taking the ipill. Is it the sperm which is exiting out. Or is it something else? Please advice and how long will it continue to flow.
Pregnancy related It has been 15 days of Intercourse and I Had gave her a Pill too but she thinks her stomach is Increasing n Thinking that She is Gonna B pregnant so pls help what to do If she really is Pregnant n How can I Stop Kid.
I have mensuration problem. I don't get regular menses. I am already taking medicine. Please suggest me something.
Hi I am married just one month back and I think that my breast shape is very small. And I feel lump in my breast. I am really worried is that a sign of cancer. Also I want to increase my beast size .pls help me how do I do it?
I am a female of age 24, height 5'5' and weight 44 kgs which is constant for almost past 3-4 years. I had tried many things to overcome this underweight condition but nothing helped. I never did a thyroid test. Should I be doing this test or otherwise whom should I consult?
Doctor I check my pregnancy its positive so I but pregnot kit and take a tablet from it at last night at 10: 30 pm but still my bleeding is not come and after how much time my bleeding took place and please tell me that how would I take rest of 4 tablet? Please help me immidately.
Changes in the colour of your urine can reveal important information about your health. If your urine takes on a hue beyond what's normal, it can be indicative of something wrong with your health. In general, the normal urine colour varies from pale yellow to deep yellowish-brown, which is a result of a chemical pigment in the urine called urochrome.
1. Red or Pink
- When your kidneys, urethra, bladder or any other urinary tract organ gets infected or inflamed, blood cells get leaked into the urine, giving it a red hue. The causes behind the presence of blood can be urinary tract infections, kidney cysts, kidney stones, enlarged prostate and even cancer. Taking blood thinners can also cause you to have blood in your urine.
- Certain foods like blackberries, rhubarb and beets can cause your urine to turn pink.
- The use of certain medications like a particular class of antibiotic used in the treatment of tuberculosis can turn your urine red. Likewise, a drug used to numb discomfort in the urinary tract can cause a red/pink discoloration of your urine.
2. Blue or Green
- The consumption of coloured food dyes containing green or blue pigments can cause you to pass urine of such hues.
- Certain anti-depressant and anti-inflammatory medications can turn your urine green/blue.
- A very rare medical condition called familial benign hypercalcemia (fbh), characterised by high levels of calcium in thE blood and low levels of the mineral in the urine can cause your urine to turn blue.
- Green urine can also occur if your urinary tract gets infected by the pseudomonas bacteria.
3. Dark Brown
- Having large amounts of these foods - aloe, rhubarb (a type of leafy green) and broad beans can cause you to pass dark brown urine.
- Certain anti-malarial drugs, laxatives and muscle relaxants can darken the colour of your urine as well.
- Dark brown urine can also be caused by disorders of the kidney or liver as well as infections of the urinary tract.
- Injury of the muscle as a result of excessive training can result in dark brown urine.
- Problems with the bile duct (the duct through which bile from the gall bladder and liver passes before entering the duodenum) or liver along with the passing of light coloured stools can result in orange urine.
- A cause of orange urine may also be dehydration as fluids bring about a decrease in the concentration of compounds present in the urine.
- The presence of calcium or phosphate sediments in the urine can give it a white hue.
- White urine can also be a result of funguria infection (a form of fungal urinary infection wherein the fungus produces white sediments) or a bacterial infection.
There are many myths on when a woman can become pregnant and when she can’t. Women mostly believe that sex at any point of cycle will make them pregnant. But in reality ovulation is the best time to have sex to get pregnant. If you are trying to get pregnant then it is essential to be attentive to the physical changes of your body. By keeping a close eye you can easily discover physical signs of ovulation i.e. the best time for getting pregnant.
Determine when you Ovulate
You need to first detect ovulation before planning pregnancy and time your sexual intercourse in accordance with it. Every month, the hormonal changes in a women's body causes the release of an egg. The egg later travels to the uterus though the fallopian tube. This stage is referred to as ovulation. There are many ways of knowing the time when your ripe egg is released from the ovary.
Women with regular menstrual cycle: Those women who have a regular menstrual cycle can simply calculate their ovulation period. In an average menstrual cycle of 28 days, ovulation occurs before 14 days of period. So you can easily get the date of your ovulation by deducting 14 days from the length of your cycle.
Women with irregular menstrual cycle: In case your menstrual cycle is not regular you can know your time of ovulation by using an ovulation production kit, by monitoring your body temperature and by changes in your cervical mucus.
When to have Sex to get Pregnant?
Whether you have regular or irregular menstrual cycle, the best time to have sex to get pregnant is when your mucus become slippery, stretchy and clear. Volume of mucus noticeably increases with the rising level of estrogen.
A study done by University of North Carolina to find out the better predictor of sex that will lead to pregnancy states that the day you notice fertile cervical mucus is the best day to have intercourse to get pregnant. This is because it aids the survival of sperms and increases your chances of getting pregnant. According to some researches, sex before the sixth day of ovulation increases the possibility of becoming pregnant.
Most of couples who are trying to have baby have sex only during the ovulation period. The problem with this practice is that if you have miscalculated your ovulation date then you will only be disappointed.
Some research studies have shown that sperm quality and quantity is at peak after one to two days of abstinence from sex. And it diminishes greatly after ten days. So if you are waiting for your signs of ovulation and didn’t have sex for several days then the sperms of your partner may not be as fertile as needed for you to conceive.