Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anjali Gera
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Anjali GeraYour feedback matters!
Doctor I have pain in my shoulder. When playing games. A tik sound is heard from my shoulder. Then the pain will emerge. Its around 2 years now. Till no change to the shoulder.
I am having right side hip pain when running or moving leg sideways. There is some stiffness in hamstring also and when I bend backwards there is pain in right side low back also. I am lifting weights and doing regular workouts doing squats sometime pain starts suddenly when getting back up from lower squat position.
Sir, mami am a 21 age old boy and my backbone is not much strong as it should be because it pains much when I do any heavy work. So please tell me any well method to remove the pain. It is from aRound 2 years.
I am a 48 year old male always suffering from terrible body ache especially on legs and back what should I do? suffered from slip disc 7 yrs ago. I drive bike daily 30 kms to work is this the reason? please advise.
I am 18 years old. I have pain in my neck when I tried to move my head so please give some advice to me.
Hey, I am having pain in my legs from the last few months but it was not unbearable pain so I was ignoring it but from the last two days, it's continuously paining .What should I do? Please tell me.
I use to have muscle and joint pain. More over leg you to be warm often warm which feels me uneasy always. To relax I use to put water on my leg.
I am 39 years old. I feel pain in my heels and lower portion of legs s when I stand aftr some time or wake up aftr sleep.
I am a 23 year old female doctor and I have slip disc with sciatica. I got a laminectomy 4 years back. But the condition relapsed 2 years back. I have chronic back pain radiating to my legs. And I am on regular pain medication Tramadol.
Joint pain is considered to be one of the first few signs of aging. According to the science of Ayurveda, joint pain is triggered mainly by an accumulation of toxins in the body. These toxins can create an imbalance in the doshas which in turn can cause pain and inflammation on the joints. Along with joint pain, a person is likely to experience a loss of flexibility, weakness, tenderness and enlargement of the joints.
Unlike some popular forms of medication that focus on relieving the pain, Ayurveda addresses the root cause of the issue. Panchkarma aims at cleansing the body of toxins and clearing blockages in the body’s digestive and circulatory system. This helps the vatta dosha flow easily through the body and reduces pain associated with arthritis etc. Panchkarma can be defined as a collection of five ayurvedic techniques. These are:
- Vasti or Medicated Enema: Vasti aims at removing toxins and waste products from the body through the colon. In doing this, it cleanses the digestive channels and improves circulation of air or the vatta dosha in the body. With better circulation, joint pain is effectively reduced. An enema also nourishes the body and gives it the strength to rebuild tissues while boosting the immune system.
- Abhyanga or Full Body Massage: This technique helps I the removal of toxins from deep tissues within the body. It pacifies the vatta and nourishes the body while simultaneously reducing stress and enabling better quality sleep. A full body massage also helps calm the body both physically and mentally.
- Potli or Poultice Massage: As the name suggests, a potli involves massaging the body with medicated herbs tied together in a tiny bundle that has been warmed with medicated oils. This potli is then used to massage the entire body. This technique helps relax the muscles of the body and soothes the aggravated vatta dosha. It is very effective when it comes to providing relief from joint pains caused by arthritis, spondylitis, muscle cramps etc.
- Pizhichil or Rich Oil Massage: A rich oil massage involves subjecting the body to streams of lukewarm oil that has medicinal properties while simultaneously softly massaging the body. This type of massage helps relieve tension and stress and is a very effective remedy against joint pains. It is highly recommended in the case of rheumatic diseases.
- Svedana or Steam Bath: A steam bath helps cleanse the body both physically and mentally by aiding in the removal of toxins through sweat and calming the mind. It also helps soften the muscles and tissues and dilates the channels in the body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.