Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Anjali GalhanYour feedback matters!
Hello sir we had a sex n then take ipill. Also check pregnancy test by steps but both time it's come negative but my wife not getting period yet what should I do.
I am a married professional. Its over 1 year of my marriage and yet not gifted with a child. For the first 6,7 months we controlled pregnancy but now we are looking and yet not succeed. As we both go for some long journeys every month and at these times her menstrual period exceeds 3,4 days late. More over she has got with some urinal infection too. Now only she completed the medicines. Is it any problem of getting a child? Does travelling affects pregnancy?
Hi Me and my husband had a sex and some how the condom broke and he came inside me so I took ipill within 5 hrs and I got my periods after 6 days we are not planning a baby for now so am I gonna be pregnant.
Me and my friend often have sex . I use condom and one time I had given her unwanted - 72, pill also 15 days back .she missed her periods 3 days till now . She doesn't have normal periods Too but she told me that she don't liked sour food at all but now from 3-4 days she wishes to eat sour food like pickle. She is 17 and 7 months old officially in papers but she's 18 in real (Unofficially). Nd I am 18 . So I want to know if she is pregnant then can she abort child without letting her parents know . And can she have abortion by medication ? Because as she missed her periods 3-4 days back and she doesn't had normal period records. Should I give her mifepristone and misoprostol ?
If a girl of 17 years and had very less immunity very fastly get tired. But her boyfriend want too do sex daily and she also wants to do sex daily to made her boyfriend happy and they do sex daily. Is there any problem regrading to the girls health?
My wife is pregnant in 2nd month, please suggest foods good to health and also if anything which should not eat.
We had sex in last mnth 17 th (protected with condom. After that she use home test kit for test to make sure that if there is any chances of pregnancy or not. Result was negative. But in this mnth periods is not started till now. Today she also check with a test kit. Report is also negative. And her white discharge is starting .is there any chances of pregnancy?
I have acne on my face , back and shoulders and these acne leaves a permanent mark on skin. Condition of my back is really worse. It is full of dark scars. My age is 30 and I am married and trying to conceive.Please do help
It's second month of her pregnancy how to abort it with tablets. Because we have already tried natural methods.
I am 30, I got married last one and half year before and tried to conceive from day one and it happened too in the month of May 2014 but miscarriage in the same month only and after that I yet not conceived again. I made all my test and it shows that every report is normal of mine and my husband but only point is one of my fallopian tube report says one of is block and second is open but not in very good condition. My husband age is 47 years and we do have lots of time to wait for a child. Please suggest what to do and how will I be pregnant? Naturally, because Dr. Suggested me IVF Treatment.
My girlfriend is suffering from irregular periods prblm she do not have period for 6 months some time for 3 months she is so week the amount of blood is also very low n her digest is also bad I want to know the reason of these things n also want to is these all are interrelated n is this safe to have sex with her she is so weak so is there any prblm to have sex cause she also want to have sex but because of her problems she fears sometimes what she we do please suggest us.
Dear sir/ mam one day unfortunately I had protected sex with my friend 3 years back . For first time it bleeds . Now if I am getting married with some one if we participate in intercourse . Can he know that I am not virgin or again it will bleed or not .
In ovaluation period is it required to have a daily sex. How to know my partner become conceive and go for pregnancy test.
Hello Doctor, I am 28 year old guy, I had sex on 27th march, in excitement I inserted my penis once without condom, but I wore condom after 2 second. I am scared about those 2 second because I had some precum that time. But I didn't ejaculated inside her. Before sex her last period started on 11th MARCH and never last for more than 3 days. And she got her period on expected date from last cycle, i. E: 8th APR, but this time period last for 1 day only. She did not get on 2nd/3rd day. Is she pregnant? Here I am summing up: 11, 12, 13 March: Normal period 27 March: Had sex (unprotected for 2second then protected) 8 Apr: Period for 1 day only. She study lot at coaching, colleges, and sometime do not take proper food, she take beetroot juice, coconut water, honey lemon water. She eats very less because want to maintain figure, she do rope skipping exercise daily 600 times. And she told me her tummy never aches during periods. Now kindly tell me is she pregnant? Or there is some hormonal imbalance because of food, and hot weather of 40°-42° these days.
The monsoon may be a season of joy, but it has also got equal woes. The monsoon brings a lot of health problems along with the rain and clouds. Monsoon is characterized by the thriving of numerous germs and bacteria. The increased humidity causes many disorders in the digestive system.
Keeping yourself dry from rain is not the only way to ensure good health during the monsoon season.
Here are several tips to stay healthy during the monsoon:
- Skip having outside food: Avoid street food strictly during the monsoon. Street food like pani poori, bhel poori, pakoras and other chaats may look tempting, but they may contain harmful bacteria, which might affect your digestive system. Furthermore, avoid raw food or cut fruits. All these foods may cause food poisoning. Outside water should be abstained from totally as contaminated monsoon water leads to diseases such as dysentery and cholera.
- Include vegetables in your diet: You should eat a variety of green and colored vegetables, which are nutrient rich and keep you fit during the monsoon. Wash all vegetables properly before cooking. Blanching of the vegetables disinfects them.
- Take a shower after getting wet: If you get wet in the rain, you must follow it up with a shower immediately. This washes off any infection that might have passed on from the rain. To avoid fever and cold, do not enter an air-conditioned room with wet clothes or hair.
- Try to avoid fish: During the monsoon, you should avoid consuming fish and prawns as much as possible, as they may cause infections. Monsoon is the breeding season for fish, and the infection might upset your digestion. Only eat fresh fish.
- Always stay hydrated: During the monsoon, you must drink a lot of water and keep your system clean. You may have boiled water to get rid of germs. Harmful water may cause stomach disorders. Try having different sorts of herbal tea or green tea. Avoid coffee as it dehydrates your body.
- Keep your house clean: Your house should be kept clean and pest-free during the monsoon. Check for any water clogging or leaking. Replace any rusted or broken drainpipes as they act as a breeding ground for germs and pests which cause malaria and dengue. Prevent any kind of water logging to keep mosquitoes away.
- Exercise regularly: Regular exercise is vital to keep yourself healthy, especially in monsoon. Since going out in the rain is impossible, work out at home. Practice yoga and free hand exercises.
Monsoon is the season of various diseases caused from germs and bacteria, which breed during this season. Take all the required precautions to keep yourself healthy during the monsoon.