Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Anjali DevYour feedback matters!
I have a bad habit of regular masturbation So what to do, is it effect body weight I am also under weight.
I have headache and a little fever you tool medicine also I have little red eye also what should I do?
I want to study hard to get good marks in my 12th grade, but I can not concentrate or work hard enough for more than 20 minutes and I know I can not achieve anything without hard work, How do I get serious and concentrate? Any Diet suggestions to help me feel less sleepy. I like to sleep for 10-12 hrs . But cannot go far in life if I don't finish my work in time .Please tell sir.
Hi. I want to know about my sex health. I do masturbate around 2-3 times in a day or two. Once in a week. Ejaculate in 2-4 mins hardly. I want to know m healthy or not? please help.
Hi I have problem constipation sir meri job lgii h sir mujhe yhaa constipation ki problem ho gai h 9 to 10 mai achy sy fresh ni hori hu sir jisky vjh sy stomach bhari bhari rhtaa please suggest me sir home remedy yaa medicine please.
Im 26 years and im having chest pain after doing workouts should I leave doing workouts? Or is it due to any other reason. I mainly do chest exercises and it is since 3 weeks. So what should I do? Would be thankful for your help.
I am suffering in loose motion since ten days .I have take many more medicine from various doctor but can't find any remedy please guide me.
1. What is Smarty M tablet & why it's administered ? 2. Consumption of Allopathic & Ayurvedic medicines together / at a time clash &/or efficacy of both goes low ? Please suggest.
She is 30years old suffering from deficiency of calcium and vitamin e in body. She is having only quantity of calcium only 8 in her body as per reports.
I have headaches and I feel sleepy and tired everyday. I dont know what is happening? I am not able to open my eyes it hurts and my eyes become heavy.
I am 59 years old male. Few months ago I developed problem speaking for more than five sentences without cough (sputum) blocking my throat. No symptoms such as runny nose or flue. Basic throat medicines provide only temporary benefit. Do I need go for for TB tests?
After washing your hand after cumming with water and after it gets dried could there still be sperm alive?
I am 22. I have a problem of early ejaculation from many years but I did not see a doctor till now. So what can I do to overcome from this decease. Please help me because due to this I usually get depressed.
Persistence of pain even after full healing of an affected area after injury or ailment is known as chronic pain. Chronic pain can also occur due to an undiagnosed underlying condition within the body. Any form of pain which lasts for more than 6 months can be categorized as chronic pain. Chronic pain might be continuous or episodic, excruciating or mild, totally incapacitating or merely inconvenient.
Symptoms of Chronic Pain include:
1. Light to severe pain that keeps occurring from time to time and cannot be relieved easily.
2. Occurrence of pain that can be described as burning, shooting, aching or even, electrical.
3. Constant feelings of discomfort. This includes stiffness, tightness or soreness in the affected area.
Chronic pain usually does not occur alone and is often accompanied by other problems such as:
1. Lack of sleep
3. Weakened Immune System
5. Mood Swings that include depression, fear, hopelessness, anxiety, stress, irritability, etc.
Reasons behind it
There are a number of different factors that can cause chronic pain. Some of them are:
- Aging: Common conditions associated with normal aging can have an effect on joints and bones, giving rise to chronic pain.
- Incorrect treatment and improper healing: Bad diagnosis or incorrect medications or procedures may cause improper healing of injuries as well as damage to nerves leading to chronic pain.
- Underlying disorders or diseases: Diseases are also capable of causing chronic pain. Conditions like osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and fibromyalgia are some well-known diseases that cause chronic pain. However, persistent and chronic pain might occur due to sicknesses like multiple sclerosis, cancer, AIDS, stomach ulcers as well as gallbladder disease.
In most of the cases, the reasons behind chronic pain can be rather complex. Sometimes, even though the chronic pain begins with an illness or an injury, the ongoing pain is capable of developing into a psychological aspect even after the physical issues have been healed, thus making treatment tricky.
Chronic pain is usually managed using a combination of physical therapy, medications and exercises, which helps in reducing the pain. Examples of pain relieving medications include ibuprofen and aspirin. Day-to-day activities can be performed only if this pain is adequately controlled. Additional techniques include:
- Radiofrequency Ablation (RFA): The target of this technique to address the nerves that are responsible for sending pain signals to the brain. This is achieved by placing the heated tip of a needle in a region which is extremely close to the nerve. The heat renders the nerve incapable of sending the pain signal.
- Pain Shots: This is used to deliver medications to the exact site of the pain. Nerve blockers are also used to block signals from reaching the brain.
- Alternative approach: These include acupuncture, massages and yoga along with other treatments from alternative medicine.