Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anjali Choudhury
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anjali ChoudhuryYour feedback matters!
Hi I m female24 & my husband is male 26 married since last 9months,& we have unprotected intercourse daily. Now we want a baby. I usually gets my period on 11/12 of every month this time I gotbon 20th. So please advise how can I get pregnancy. When should we have intercourse? How many days should I have intercourse to get pregnant? What should I do after intercourse? Request you to guide be briefly.
Laughter works wonderfully well in the moment but it also has some surprising long term health benefits.
Laughter can blood pressure.
Laughter increase vascular blood flow and oxygenation of blood.
Give a workout to the diaphragm and abdominal, respiratory, facial, leg, and back muscles.
It reduce stress hormones such as cortisol and adrenaline.
It defend against respiratory infections, reducing frequency of colds by immunoglobulin in saliva.
Laughter can increase memory, learning.
So lets laugh and stay physically healthy as well as mentally to.
As much as you would like, an ice cream can't help you cool down in the scorching heat of this summer. Although one may argue that one feels just fine after an ice cream, the truth is that it's only temporary. Cooling foods are what you should have as they help to cool heat and cleanse toxins from the body.
Here are some of the foods that help cool down your body naturally:
1) Cucumber - Not surprisingly, being 'cool as a cucumber' actually holds true. Cucumbers are fruits that help keep the body hydrated. Keeping your body cool during hot days is vital to your health as it can help prevent a number of complications such as heat strokes and dehydration. Munching on cucumber slices and hummus is a good way to beat the heat and stay cool.
2) Watermelon - This quintessential beach fruit is yet another one which would help you beat the heat. This seasonal fruit acts like an internal air-conditioner, and is rich in water, helping in reducing body heat to a large extent while keeping you hydrated.
3) Peaches - Peaches are not only delicious but are very rich in vitamins A and C, which help in keeping your body cool. Besides, these vitamins also help in maintaining healthy skin and provide useful calories to the body.
4) Apples - Apples are fruits that help to fill you up and cool down your body at the same time. They contain about 4g of fiber and around 95 calories and are enriched with a soluble fiber called pectin, which stops hunger and helps in shedding weight.
5) Pineapple - Along with banana, cucumber, and some other fruits, pineapple helps to make a healthy smoothie. These ingredients have cooling properties, which hydrate the body and help to clear the heat. Also, pineapple contains an enzyme called bromelain, which reduces inflammation in the body.
I am on an ayurvedic treatment for pcos from past 5 months but it's been 2 months inspite of taking ayurvedic medicine I have not got my periods. Doctor has asked to continue the medicine can I take duphaston to get my periods along with the ayurvedic medicine?
Ways to Treat Erectile Dysfunction and Get Rock Solid Erections Without Drugs
Living with erectile dysfunction is not easy for any man. Unfortunately, it's a sexual disorder that affects millions of men around the world, both old and young. ED at a younger age can be even more depressing. It can be a big blow to your confidence.
Viagra was launched in the 1990's and changed the face of male enhancement industry. Though it is a highly effective medicine, it can have a lot of side effects too. It's a similar case with other medications like Cialis and Levitra. As a matter of fact, such drugs can even have fatal side effects in case of men who suffer with cardiac problems. There have been cases where men have lost their lives after using such drugs without consulting a doctor.
Erectile dysfunction stems from a variety of causes that need to be addressed if you want to get harder and stiffer erections. Some of such causes include the following:
- poor blood flow to the penis
- drop in nitric oxide production in the body
- drop in testosterone production in the body
- psycholigical issues like stress, depression, anxiety etc.
- certain medications like antidepressants etc.
Here are some simple and easy ways to get a rock solid erection every time you get intimate with your woman:
1. Stop Stressing
First and foremost, you must cut down on stress and try to relax. Stress is a major culprit when it comes to emotional or psychological causes of impotence or ED in men.
Your brain is equally involved in the process of getting an erection and stress can act as a deterrent in getting a rock solid erection. Performance anxiety is yet another common issue that needs to be dealt with. It is more common in younger men as compared to their older brothers.
Deep breathing exercises are one of the best ways to manage stress. Just a few minutes of these exercises a day can help you in a big way.
Extra marital affair and the guilt associated with it can also lead to erectile failure in bed. The easiest way to get over this issue is by staying faithful to your partner.
2. Increasing Blood Flow and Nitric Oxide
Nitric oxide plays a crucial role in help you achieve a rock solid erection. It acts as a catalyst by expanding blood vessels so that more blood can flow into the blood holding chambers of your penis, making it hard and rigid in the process.
L-arginine helps increase nitric oxide production in your body. Some of the best sources of l-arginine include lean meat, beef, poultry, fish, nuts and beans, oatmeal. Thus, you must include such foods in your diet.
One of the best ways to increase blood flow in your body is with regular exercise. A 20 minute jog a day can boost blood circulation, reduce fat and increase your stamina and energy.
Moreover, you must also consume a few cloves of garlic a day since it help unclog arteries to boost blood flow in your body. Combining garlic and vitamin C works like wonders for increase nitric oxide in your body.
3. Use Natural Penis Pills
In addition to the above, you must also try natural penis pills that are safe and devoid of nasty side effects that so commonly associated with anti impotence drugs.
Such pills contain powerful herbs like ginkgo biloba, ginseng, epimedium sagittatum or horny goat weed, tribulus terrestris, tongat ali etc. These pills boost nitric oxide and testosterone production in your body naturally and safely.
Some of the top notch pills contain Bioperine too that ensures faster reaction by making your body absorb other ingredients more readily.
Such pills can also help you last longer in bed. They can also help you recover quickly after an ejaculation so that you can enjoy multiple sex sessions in a single night.