Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anjali Chaudhary
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anjali ChaudharyYour feedback matters!
If i talk about the doctor is sweet give time to their patients experienced honest and the hospital is much more affordable in everything like other in medicine they give 10% discount and ultrasound and consultants is also affordable that's show honesty very impressed.
Hi, Recently few month earlier I married, I have problem in conceiving.I have done sex without protection but my wife is getting not pregnant now so it's serious issue or just fobia of my mind Because all the things good penis strength is good Erection not done every trip but generally done 1 nd and 2nd time Please guide me.
Hi, I had anal sex with my partner he inserted his penis in my vagina. But he used condom I am scared .will I became pregnant. What are symptoms and which medicine will help to avoid it.
Nature and wellness
Horse gram - the miracle pulse (continued)
Unbelievable health benefits of horse gram.
- Renal recovery: horse gram has astringent and diuretic properties, hence it is excellent to restore renal health, (kidney health) urinary discharge, kidney stones. Scientific studies have shown that horse gram inhibits formation of calcium oxalate stones in kidneys. When made a part of weekly diet (twice a week) it helps in prevention of kidney related health issues.
- Increases sperm count and overall sperm health: the nutrients like calcium, phosphorus, iron and amino acids present in horse gram promote sperm count. Horse gram also removes impurities from sperm and makes the sperm more motile thus increasing the fertility quotient. Ayurveda uses horse gram for treating fertility related issues in men.
- Diabetes and obesity: in my practice, I have seen good results with people who are diabetic or obese, after introduction of horse gram into the diet. Horse gram being high on protein and fiber, low on carbs and having an excellent lipid profile, it helps in reducing blood glucose levels and reducing weight. It also the phenol content gives it the ability to attack fatty tissues.
- Menstrual irregularities: irregular menstrual cycle or or scanty bleeding, consumption of horse grams is very effective in menstrual corrections, the strong iron content of this pulse helps in boost hemoglobin levels which is lost during menstrual cycles.
In my next post on this I will cover, the ways to include horse gram into our diet, and the time of the day it should be had, also I will explain how it is effective in enhancing body's immunity and in natural treatment of bronchitis/asthma and gastric issues.
My wife is 9th month pregnant nd she had a ultrasound (Doppler) but her reports shows LEFT UTERINE ARTERY MILDLY ELEVATED RESISTANCE. NO DIASTOLIC NOTCH SEEN NORMAL FLOW IS SEEN IN RIGHT UTERINE ARTERY .NO DIASTOLIC NOTCH IS SEEN RI IS NORMAL. ALSO UPLOADING FULL REPORT OF ULTRASOUND NOW I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT PRECAUTIONS ND SEVIOURTY ABOUT REPORT EDD÷÷26 JAN 2018 LMP÷21 APRIL 2017.
Hello Mam, my wife has takes unwanted kit pills after 5 weeks of pregnancy and she get bleeding in the kit 5 pills she takes only three mifepristone and misoprostol 2 pills and she get bleeding remaining 2 pills she taken or not?
Clotting of blood is important for us in case of an injury or wound. It prevents the blood to ooze out of the body from any opening. Our blood releases cells called blood platelets, which initiate the process of clotting. However, the clotting of blood inside the veins is not a good thing to happen. This condition is called thrombosis. Moreover, clotting during pregnancy is a serious condition that poses threat to the health of both the mother and the child. In case of pregnant women, clotting of blood starts in the deep veins. These veins are usually the ones in the legs or the pelvic region. This condition is termed as deep vein thrombosis (DVT).
Why there is a clot during pregnancy?
Blood can clot during pregnancy due to multiple reasons. Clotting occurs to prevent too much loss of blood at the time of labour.
How will you know that it’s DVT?
DVT comes along with certain symptoms. Some of these have been listed below:
- The pregnant woman may notice tenderness or swelling in one of her legs. She might feel the pain in one of the legs.
- The skin colour of the woman starts reflecting changes. The skin might turn a little reddish.
- The patient’s skin will be warmer at the site of clot.
- The veins in the affected region might look dilated or larger in size.
What are the dangers linked to this clotting?
Whatever may be the reason, clotting during pregnancy is always attached to some dangerous consequences. If the blood clot is left unattended and untreated for long, it may have some serious consequence. The clot may start shifting from your legs to one or both of your lungs. This condition is called pulmonary embolism (PE). It is acute condition that can cause death of the patient as well. The symptoms of PE are as follows:
- The patient suffers from sudden breathlessness.
- The patient may feel that there is some tightness around the chest.
- The patient may find blood in her cough.
- The patient may show signs of collapse.
Clotting of blood can also prove detrimental to the baby’s health and growth. The blood is supplied through placenta to the baby and a clot in the mother’s vein can decrease the amount of blood supplied to the baby. Sometimes, the blood supply to placenta might be entirely snapped, leading to the death of the child inside the womb. However, blood clotting at the time of pregnancy happens to only a few women. It has been found that one or two in thousand die due to clotting of blood during pregnancy.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Anemia is a common health problem amongst women in India. Iron tablets is the most common medicine prescribed medicine for this. All pregnant women are given a tablet of iron.
Iron tablets can be very effective but only if they are taken correctly.
Here are ten things you must know about iron intake.
- Iron is best absorbed when taken on empty stomach. But it can cause cramps, acidity, vomiting when taken on empty stomach. That is why we advice to take iron tablet be taken after small quantity of food especially when they are not tolerated on empty stomach.
- Indian meal is full of phytates and phosphates. These ingredients hamper iron absorption. So never take iron immediately food. You may take it after some time.
- It is a common practice in India to take medicines with milk. This is a big “NO- NO”. It does not allow iron absorption.
- Conventional iron tablets should not be taken with calcium as this may reduce the absorption. However there are few iron salts which can be taken with calcium.
- Vitamin C improves iron absorption. It is a good idea to take iron with lime juice or orange juice.
- Common side effects of iron are constipation, dark stools, diarrhoea, nausea.
- It is commonly believed that beet root, carrot are best sources of iron. This is not true. Green leafy vegetables, walnuts, black grapes, dates are good vegetarian sources of iron.
- Haem Iron, the iron from Non vegetarian source is better absorbed in the body as compared to vegetarian sources.
- iron syrups may stain the teeth dark.
- Iron comes in the form of various salts. If you do not tolerate one type of salt discuss with your doctor and get it changed. But take the iron tablet and prevent anemia. Be healthy!