Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anjali ChaudharyYour feedback matters!
I am having e regular periods from beginning. And pain is very much during my periods. My buttock and upper thigh are getting bigger day by day and out of shape. I cannot stand straight ot hurts. Please suggest some thing. I think I have thyroid.
Wear a bandana to bed.
Make a sticker chart.
Reward yourself after several days (or hours) of being pull free.
Be patient with yourself.
Join a support group.
Talk to another person with Trichotillomania.
Wet down your hair.
Learn what your body needs instead of pulling.
My period is delayed by 15 days initially doctor suspected it's pregnancy but condition is weak. Test was positive next day during urine I spotted little drop of blood retest was negative but bleeding is not there to take it as period and I feel strength less please suggest what to be done Whenever I cough or walk fast I am spotting blood strains while urinating Please address this.
I had sex with my bf 7-8 days ago .we did it with and without condom and he said that it did not discharged in pussy bt still I have doubt .after 2 days of sex I had stomach problem nd gastric problem as well nd this problem is in continuity .m afraid abt the chance of being pregnant. Nw I had something happening in my vagina may b due to tension please suggest me that there are any chances of pregnancy? If yes then how to avoid it through home remedies ?plz suggest me m very tensed .Date of period is after 10 th.
I had sex with my bf few days ago. N due to some problem I am feeling some symptoms of urinary tract infection. As I feel like peeing again and again n there is burning sensation in my vagina. Also after peeing too I feel like peeing more. And it is tickling too dat too for many hours. N it z very irritating. Kindly revert with some solution.
When you’re in a situation where your opinions are criticized or put down, it is very easy to respond with anger. You feel like doing the same to the other person. But this is not the way to solve your problems. In fact, it only makes the situation worse. Not only will the other person not listen to you, they will respond back with anger and neither of you will be able to solve the issue at hand. Therefore, it is important to know some ways in which you can control your anger.
Here are a few ways in which you can control your anger:
1. Avoid criticizing:
When in an argument and you feel your anger rising, try not to criticize the other person. Instead try to tell them how you feel. Try using statements like “I feel like you don’t clean” rather than saying “You are always messy.” Telling them how you feel, instead of criticizing, opens up communication channels and reduces the chance of them refuting your opinion.
Physical activity can help reduce stress which may be causing your anger. Going for a brisk walk or a run can help reduce this stress. In fact, engaging in any physical activity or sports can help reduce stress and anger.
3. Take a time out:
Give yourself small breaks during the day. Take some time to relax and breathe. Sitting in silence and doing nothing can help your anger subside. This also helps in dealing with future stressful or triggering situations.
4. Think before you speak:
In the heat of the moment it is possible to say something which you do not mean. To avoid this, think about what you want to say before you say it. This way, you can avoid the issue escalating and not let your anger take control of the situation.
5. Know when to seek help:
When you know your anger and frustration are causing harm to others or to yourself, know that it is time to seek help from a professional. They can help you manage your anger through more techniques and therapy.
She has fibroid in her uterus. She did dnc test. Impression of histopathology report endometrial hyperplasia without atypia and chronic cervicitis is it any problem for her.
Men and women look differently, act differently, dress differently and even communicate in dissimilar ways. Therefore, it's no surprise that their reaction to sex should be different. While men's minds and genitals are usually in alignment, women are less likely to have a link between their mind and genital area. This is because of one of the most complex creations of nature is the human brain, and there are subtle differences in its reactions to different things for both men and women.
How different are the reactions of both the genders to sex?
A study carried out by a psychology professor at queen's university, Meredith chiversk, revealed that while in men the mind and body seem to be in tune with each other, a woman's mind and genitals sometimes respond oppositely to sexual arousal.
What is the reason for this difference in responding?
Firstly, in the case of women, oxytocin (also known as intimacy/cuddle hormone) is released during sex and this hormone encourages bonding and empathy, which leads to an increased feeling of bonding and intimacy.
In the case of men the brain releases more of a hormone, which can make them susceptible to sex addiction. When a man has an orgasm, the main hormone which is released is dopamine (pleasure hormone) and this surge can be addictive.
Men's arousal pattern has repeatedly emphasized their sensitivity to visual stimuli. As soon as the lust-inspiring image registers in their brain, they become turned on, not only physically but also psychologically. Exposure to such erotic stimuli immediately activates that part of their brain that is related to getting an erection. Women, on the other hand, react differently to different stimuli, with their responses varying from emotional to sexual or a mix of both.
The study made use of a total of 134 previous studies of which approximately 1, 900 men and 2, 500 women were a part to come to this conclusion. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Hello Doctor. My wife is 3 and a half month pregnant and she says" Its bleeding from last 2 days. This is happening 3rd time in last 3 month. Is there any specific reason? Last time when it happened, we got it scanned and everything was fine but was suggested an injection.
Main 24 years ki hu mujhe cyst overy yani pcod ki problem h cyst 4 to 7 mm hai, Dr. Se treatment le ri hu lakin wo ans poori tarah se ni bta re h main janna chahti hu ke maine may se start kia h ye kitna tym tak treatment hoga or agr baby me kya problems ayegi in future consive k chances kitne h or kya jab tak treatment chal ra hai hum sexual relation bna skte hai ya nahi.
How to cure PCOD? I was diagnosed to have PCOD before 6 days. And ethisterone tab was taken BD fr 5 days till yesterday. How many days should I wait for menses?
How to take tab femilon for preventing unwanted pregnancy if we have regular sex or please suggest any other medicine for the same purpose with its detection of use. Does these tablets have any side effect.
Hi, I am about to marry a girl who had a failed relationship and had a D&C done for abortion. I am a bit concerned that, will she be able to conceive in the future. And will there be any side effects or health concerns associated with D&C? please advice
Vulvar cancer is an invasive and cancerous growth, which occurs in the vulva (the external vaginal or reproductive tract opening in females). The main types of vulvar cancer include:
- Squamous cell carcinoma: This condition gives rise to abnormal growths that generally originate from the most common forms of skin cells known as squamous cells. They are characterized by open sores, scaly red patches, elevated growths with a depression in the centre or warts which might crust or bleed. They can cause disfiguring and sometimes can prove to be fatal if their growth is allowed.
- Melanoma: This is a form of cancer that is known to develop cells that contain pigment called melanocytes. It is one of the most dangerous forms of cancer and is more commonly found in women.
- Basal cell carcinoma: Basal cell carcinoma contributes to around 1- 2% of vulvar cancer. This form of cancer tends to be slow-growing lesions on the labia majora (external large vulvar folds), but is capable of occurring anywhere else on the vulva. The behaviour bears resemblance to basal cell cancers that occur in other locations. Their growth is local and the risk of deep invasion or metastasis (spreading of cancer) is low. Treatment of basal cell carcinoma involves excision. However, these types of lesions tend to recur if they are not removed completely.
Symptoms of vulvar cancer include:
- Itching, bleeding or burning sensation on the vulva that is not relieved.
- Occurrence of skin changes such as rashes or warts, on the vulva.
- Pain in pelvis, particularly during sex or urination.
- Changes in skin colour of the vulva (abnormally red or white).
- Lumps, ulcers or sores that occur on the vulva which does not subside
Treatment options of vulvar cancer include:
1. Surgery: This is the most common form of treatment wherein, the cancer is removed without affecting the sexual function of the woman. Some of the surgical procedures include:
- Laser Surgery
- Wide local excision (small portion of the cancerous tissue)
- Radical local excision (removing a major portion of benign tissues as well)
- Ultrasonic surgical aspiration (tumour is broken into small pieces using fine vibrations)
- Vulvectomy (removal of all or part of vulva)
2. Radiation Therapy: This treatment procedure involves using radiations such as X-rays to target and destroy the cancer cells. The two forms of radiation therapy are external radiation therapy and internal radiation therapy.
3. Chemotherapy: This form of treatment uses oral administration or injection of chemicals into the veins so that the growth of cancerous cells is stopped, either by elimination of the cells or by prohibiting cell division.
Best Tips For Normal Delivery? I want to know about Normal Delivery Process? Which Process or Exercise or Food or Medicine I take?
Constipation is when a person has difficulty passing stool or has very dry stool. With processed and refined food habits on the rise, constipation is also becoming a rampant problem. The food passes through the large intestine, where a large part of the water is reabsorbed and stool is formed. This is expelled from the body, and if there is constipation, this passage of stool can be difficult, painful, and may be accompanied by bleeding too.
Constipation is common in children as well as among the elderly. Children eat a lot more junk compared to adults. As age progresses, elders begin losing teeth and they chew less which leads to indigestion and thereby constipation. Treating constipation should be a conscious effort as it does not have a single remedy. A combination of dietary changes including all aspects like fiber, water, caffeine etc. can help in treating constipation effectively.
- As the first thing in the morning, drinking a glass of lukewarm water is good. Add some baking soda to this, if you are feeling bloated, it aids in cleansing the bowels.
- Ginger tea is another great remedy to induce bowel movements in the morning.
- A glass of warm milk with a little honey or sugar is a good remedy for constipation.
- Warm water or milk with Isabgol husk at bedtime helps bowel movements in the morning.
- Applying a few drops of lukewarm castor oil over the navel when going to sleep can help in easy passage of stools in the morning.
- Guava, pears, oranges, grapes, papaya, apples, and other fruits add roughage to the diet and help in easy passage of stools.
- Soak some raisins in hot water, cool it, crush and strain them. This is very effective for treating constipation in children.
- A glass of carrot juice or papaya juice is very useful in treating constipation.
- Drink about 8 to 10 glasses of water to avoid constipation. The artificial juices and canned drinks do not count in this, as they only make it worse.
- High-fat, processed foods, alcohol, and caffeine are major causes of constipation. So one should avoid them to a large extent.
- Including small amounts of olive oil, castor oil, and ghee help in lubrication and easy passage of the stools.
- Triphala, which is a popular Ayurvedic preparation, can be mixed with warm water and consumed to prevent constipation. Given its bitter taste, you can add a small amount of honey to it. It has antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-parasitic properties. This helps in overall cleansing of the colon and is not just a short-term remedy.
- Yogasanas like pavana muktasana, yoga mudra, dhanur asana, and vajrasana have major benefits on the digestive system, including releasing accumulated gas and passage of stools.
Following these tips and maintaining dietary and lifestyle discipline is very effective in providing long term remedy from constipation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.