Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Anjali AroraYour feedback matters!
I m 25 years old and I have married in april last, I m not able not conceived till this month, what should I do have a baby.
I am 41 years old female, as per reports I have tube block and no chance for natural pregnancy. So what should I do?
Sir I am married my wife is 2 months pregnant mifepristone kit she took after 1 months she has back pain very mainly what happened to her? Please tell me sir I am worried.
I am 26 year old suffering from pcos. My periods are irregular. Its being one year i'm taking medicine to get my periods. I am scared tha.
What does a growth on labia minora (just below clitoris) indicate? Its smooth ,occasionally itchy, sometime empty sometime blood filled? What is the treatment?
Hi doctor, trying to conceive. I have done my follicular scan with doctors instruction. The study goes as follows: Day 9- Right ovary follicles - 9x8 mm, left - 13x9, endometrium thickness 7mm. DAY 12 - right - 8mm, left - 16x9, endometrium thickness 7mm. Day 15 - right 9x8, left - 17x10, endometrium thickness - 9mm and the impression is - posterior wall myoma 2.7cm. Radiologist also mentioned to me that I have fibroid. How would this affects my plan for pregnancy or even in the later stages.? What treatments needs to be undergone to solve the matter. Please advise.
I am 6 weeks 6 dAys pregnant. My Dr. has suggested me to have naturogest 400 mg. Which medicine should I have naturogest 200 mg or 400 mg please suggest.
My periods are always irregular. My date was due but at that time I had sexual contact with my partner and after 25 days we again had sex. And I missed my periods from that time. It's nearly more than 1 month. Also after 1st sex, I got some blood spots for few days. And after 2nd time sex I am also having some pain while going fr urine. This has started after second time sex. I am in doubt? What's is it? Is there any chance of pregnancy? If yes then what can I do to avoid it?
My wife is 37 week pregnant, age 32yrs, and this is our second baby. Our first baby is a girl of 7 yrs, normal birth. Now her BP is 140/80 and in urine test albumin is present which is one. Her doctor is suggesting for a c sec next week as she is suffering from high BP, but we want to wait for the due date and prefer normal vaginal birth. I want to know that is she is in such complicated condition that she has to go for a c sec?
Hi I am 27 yrs of age. I have bilateral varicocele. Having pain sometimes. What are the possible treatments and do this affect testosterone count. Will this make me infertile. Please let me know as I am too tensed about this.
1) If you want male child try to have the intercourse on the even number days & 2) If you want female -child try to have the intercourse on odd number days .So here the even number & Odd number days means, From the 5th day of the wife's menstruation the 6th day is even number day. Like this way we have to count the even day & Odd days.So here the 6th,8th,10th,12th,14th,16th,18th are the even number days.The remaining days are odd number days. This is the confirmed -statement from the AYURVEDIC Classics. As an Ayurvedic Super Specialist Doctor under my preview many married couple have succeeded with this AYURVEDIC Tip.
I am 28 years old girl. I have long periods since last 2 months. In sonography report written as" suggestive polycystic ovarian disease" Kindly help me to cure this. Also I wants to know cause, treatment, future health effects of this. Please help. My hight is 158 cm.
Hi I just had unprotected sex with my boyfriend last week! I took ipill within 24 hours of the intercourse. But now I am having headache and lower abdominal ache. Please tell ,Are these the side effects of the ipill? And my regular periods occur on 10 every month. So Will my periods will occur soon this time? Thank You.
Hi im 27 weeks pregnant my pus cells 4-5/HPF epithelial cells 6-8/HPF And ALKALINE PHOSPHATES finding is 133unit/L (method- kinetic) And TSH is normal is 1.17 But T3 is 216.30 T4 is 15.45 please Dr. im so worried about my baby This is my first pregnancy My all reports is normal or not please give me rply as soon as possible Thanks.
Many women develop uterine fibroids by the time they hit the age of 50 years and above. These are non-cancerous growths that may occur in the uterus. Most women go through severe bleeding and pain as well as discomfort as a result of these fibroids. Age, family history of the same condition, obesity or being overweight, eating habits and even ethnicity play a large role in deciding the risk of each individual patient. These fibroids can grow in the submucosal, intramural and subserosal areas.
Following are the common side effects of uterine fibroids:
- Frequent urination: Due to the pressure of the fibroids on the uterus, the patient may experience a constant feeling of fullness in the lower pelvic area of the body, which may lead to frequent filling of the bladder. This gives rise to frequent trips to the washroom for urination.
- Heavy Bleeding: Severe bleeding is one of the most common causes of the presence of these kinds of fibroids. The patient may experience a lot of bleeding during menstrual periods, as well as pain and cramps the rest of the time. The periods will also be very painful when there are fibroids in the uterus or the uterine lining.
- Painful Intercourse: It is a well-known fact that any kind of infection or growth as well as sores and other such ailments can lead to vaginal dryness as well as pain during sexual intercourse. This is true for uterine fibroids as well, which can lead to severe pain during sexual activity. These fibroids can also give rise to pain in the lumbar or lower back region.
- Abdomen Swelling: The abdomen may go through significant swelling in such a condition and the patient may even look like she is pregnant. The growth can push the shape of the abdomen outwards and create a full feeling.
- Pregnancy Complications: The presence of uterine fibroids can give rise to several complications during pregnancy and even after child birth. One of the most common problems in this case is bleeding, followed by more severe outcomes like miscarriage. The women suffering from uterine fibroids are at greater risk of undergoing a caesarean section for the delivery of the baby. The baby may also be born breech and a premature delivery may take place.
- Infertility: This is also a rare side effect of the uterine fibroids and is generally seen only in very severe cases.
- Cancer: Only one in every 1000 cases might transform into malignant tumours. These uterine fibroids are generally known to be non-malignant.
Any symptoms must be reported to a gynaecologist at the earliest to avoid any serious complications.