Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anjali AroraYour feedback matters!
Greetings Doctor, Doctor I ended up doing a huge mistake last week and have been regretting a lot. Last week I visited thailand with my friends and ended up sleeping with a prostitute! It was hardly for an hour and we had protected sex, (i was very rough for sometime but was wearing a condom) I did not cum while having sex, maybe she did! and in between we were trying 69 too, we gave oral to each other (which was unprotected, I licked her vagina and she sucked me no condom then) and we even kissed. Had to mention everything as I am very scared, I am scared that I would have picked something from her! have not done my tests yet! I feel very guilty and I read online that for any disease to show it may take min 3 months! what are the chances of me having a bad future? I hope she was clean and unaffected but I doubt! what do I do next doc, please help me. Should I get the tests done asap or should I wait? Please help. I wish that half an hour did not happen in life!
I am 28 years old and smoke a lot. Me and my wife planning for a baby. While having intercourse, sperms comes out from vagina every time we are trying. Why is it so? Do I have any problems? Please suggest m really tensed.
1. Open all windows in the house and allow fresh air and sunshine to enter the house. Free flowing air and sun are negative energy removers.
2. Dispose of all the old unwanted things lying in the house. Clutter is a negativity magnet. It attracts and accumulates negative energy in the house.
3. Walking barefoot in the house helps all your negative energy to be absorbed by the earth. Grounding is important to keep the energy balance in our body.
4. In the olden days, foot wear were kept out of the house. People used to enter the house only after washing feet with water. This action ensures that all the negativity remains outside or are grounded by earth and does not enter the house. Now it has become difficult to keep the footwear outside. So preferably remove them near the entrance door.
5. Go out in the open air. Take walks in the garden or open ground. Being amongst nature re-energizes or charges you fully.
6. Sweeping the floor also ensures that the negative energies are shaken and moved out with the dirt.
7. Rock salt is another negativity remover. Wash or mop your floor with a fistful rock salt in a bucket of water. This ensures that every nook and corner of the house is rid of negative energy.
8. Rotted plants or trees around your house or society also ensures more positive energy in the house and area.
9. Bathing or soaking your legs and hands in rock salt water once in a while removes the negativity attached to your body and cleanse your aura.
10. Repetition of prayers, increases the positive vibrations in the house. 100%
11. Keep your thoughts, action and speech positive. Negative thoughts will bring in negative vibes. So avoid all negative thoughts, speech and actions.
12. Keep your house well lit and illuminated. Light removes negativity.
13. Keep faith in god and in yourself.
You are the creator of your own destiny by the choices you make.
Im not getting my periods I sometimes get a stomach pain and back pain but it then stops after sometimes it goes back to normal and I am already 15 days late from my periods I have had sexual intercourse on the sixth day of my last period is there anything to worry about I think we had a safe sex.
Hlo sir, I had sex with my partner and the semen did not get into the vagina. And I had pregnancy tests as well the it showed me that I am not pregnant I did it twice. After sex one day after I had a water like fluid secretion and then after a day I had bloody like fluid section once then nothing. Now the matter is this I am not getting my periods. My actual date for the periods was 23 march but I didn't get it now. What should I do and qhat is the reason behind this. Thanks. Also I did thyroid test its result is high then normal i.e 7.80.
Not getting regular periods. Having more stress. Intaking tablets. And planning to take ovarian syrup and ferikind suspension tonics. Is there any harm of taking those tonics? What have to do for getting regular periods?
I am married for 2.75 years and I am trying to have a baby. I got all my tests done and was detected pcod I took a course of 3months of normoz now my doctor has prescribed me Clomipure dydrogesterone and hucog 5000 will it help me conceive.
Sir I had intercourse in march and after that I had normal period in march and april and after that I tested my urine sample its shows negative pregnancy but in may I again had intercourse and after few days a pain occur in my lower abdomen and after ultrasound I came to know about there is cysts in my lower abdomen and my treatment started but this time my period is abnormal and then I again tested my urine sample its shows negative pregnancy. I just want to ask there is any chance of pregnancy and I am unmarried.Please help sir.
I want to know about hymenoplasty surgery and best doctor to consult for the same. I also want to know about the approx cost for surgery.
Pursuing a hobby can help you to ward off diseases while keeping your mind and body fresh and active. What's more, hobbies come with several health benefits too, ranging from lowering of blood pressure and control over cortisol production (a hormone that causes stress) to improvements in your weight and BMI.
4 Amazing health benefits that you can derive from pursuing your favourite hobbies are:
1. Strengthening of your immune system - Hobbies that augment your activity levels like basketball, golf or bike riding are extremely beneficial for improving your immune system, thereby enhancing the overall quality of your life. A strong immune system is essential as it makes you less prone to chronic diseases like diabetes, arthritis and heart disease.
2. Improving your memory - Another health benefit of having hobbies is that they bring about an improvement in your memory and aid in enhancing your problem-solving abilities. A research conducted by the University of Texas on the impact that hobby has on the brain reveals the fact that the picking up of a new hobby can prevent memory loss. Here's how - the challenge to learn a new skill causes you to focus all of your mental abilities on the task at hand, leading to a sharpening of your memory, while preventing memory loss. By helping you to maintain an active brain, the act of picking up a new hobby, therefore, brings about a delay of cognitive aging by a few years.
3. Cutting down on stress - By indulging in a hobby like cooking, baking or gardening, you get an effective outlet to release all your stress. Being a non-work activity, your mind gets another area of focus, one which you can enjoy. Furthermore, when you put your whole mind to it, your stress and worries seem to wither away.
Moreover, such hobbies that require you to physically exert yourself, albeit in a limited manner, also bring down your stress levels as they produce chemical changes in your body.
4. Improving sleep - Having a hobby also has a positive impact on sleep. The pursuit of active hobbies in the earlier part of the day can lead you to have a very restful sleep. Likewise, engaging in the intellectual activity of reading before going to bed can help you to sleep better.
Apart from giving you tremendous enjoyment, a hobby can also bring many health benefits. So, pursue your hobbies actively despite the busy lifestyle you follow. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
It is 5 months after delivery of a child. My period is started. I am lactating my child. Is there something 2 worry about. Will it affect the quantity of milk.
6 handy tips to manage repeated vaginal infections
Vaginal infections occur when the walls of the vagina get inflamed. This can be caused by several factors such as bacteria, viruses, yeast, sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), chemicals and clothing. The standard medical term for it is vaginitis and it bothers most women at some point in their lives.
Maintaining vaginal and overall genital health is very important in preventing and dealing with infections that affect the affect the area, especially those which are persistent or recurrent.
Some tips to manage repeated vaginal infections are as follows:
1. Maintaining personal hygiene. The most important aspect of maintaining vaginal health is keeping the pubic region cleansed and hydrated. Poor hygiene and dryness make it more prone to recurring infection.
2. Using the right products. Harsh chemical soaps and sprays may cause irritation to the vagina and make it susceptible to inflammation due to infection.
3. Wearing skin-friendly clothing. Certain types and materials of clothing have a harmful impact on the delicate skin of the genital area which puts the vagina at the risk of contracting infections. These include nylon underwear, tight jeans and trousers, pantyhose with no cotton lining, etc. Wearing soft cotton underwear and linen bottoms are the best ways to prevent vaginal infection and inflammation.
4. Using protection during sex. Protected sexual intercourse prevents the spread of STDs which cause vaginal infection. Hence, it is always advisable to use a condom while having sex.
5. Urinating after sex. Always urinating after sex reduces the chances of catching a vaginal infection.
6. Getting regular health checkups. The most efficient way of managing vaginal infections is by getting the vagina checked up by your gynaecologist as regularly as possible so as to prevent further complications and ensure early detection of infections or diseases.
These are some of the simple and effective ways of handling vaginal infections. Most cases are not very serious and can be easily treated and managed.