Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anitha GupthaYour feedback matters!
Homeopathy has made its presence felt in treating almost all ailments. With an expansive ambit, this branch of medicine has been increasingly preferred to others due to its holistic advantages and no side-effects. Due to the emergent lifestyle, general tiredness and fatigue has become a second nature of people. In such circumstances, it becomes imperative to adopt certain remedial measures and homeopathy with its many benefits becomes the obvious choice.
Causes of Chronic Fatigue:
- Prolonged stress.
- Nutritional deficiency.
- Iron deficiency anemia.
- Low blood pressure (Hypotension).
- Low blood sugar (Hypoglycemia).
- Yeast infection (Candidiasis).
- Infections such as mononucleosis.
- Dysfunction in the immune system.
- Hormonal imbalance.
Symptoms of Chronic Fatigue:
- Extreme exhaustion.
- Lack of energy.
- Low grade fever.
- Sore throat.
- Muscle and joint pains that radiate without swelling or redness.
- Painful menstrual periods.
- Inability to concentrate.
- Forgetfulness or transient loss of memory.
- Visual disturbances.
- Sleep disturbances.
- Chronic immobility.
Homeopathic approach to Chronic Fatigue:
Homeopathic medicines treat Chronic Fatigue not by annihilating viruses, but by strengthening the vital force, which is an unintelligible, zestful, spiritual, and instinctive force that vitalizes our body, that balances many functions and provides protection from illness. In case of an illness, the symptoms are the signals or the outcry of the Vital Force, asking for help.
Homeopathic medicines have shown an overwhelming positive response in treating chronic tiredness by producing the best results. Based on the hypothesis of "like cures like" and a deep emphasis on the principles of holistic medicine (treat the whole person), Homeopathic remedies work by stimulating the body's own healing power by introducing tiny doses of natural substances that enhances a person's immune system and defense system to heal itself naturally. Due to the individualized approach of Homeopathy, a remedy which matches all of your symptoms will stimulate your vital force to restore balance and health.
Homeopathic medicines are completely safe with zero side effects. Sourced from natural substances, the Homeopathic medicines help the Chronic Fatigue patients by increasing the body stamina and threshold for fatigue against a particular level of exertion. They also help in energising the body's immune system to come out of extreme physical or mental weakness and the person feels rejuvenated as a result.
Self help along with Homeopathic treatment:
Along with Constitutional Homeopathic treatment learning how to manage your fatigue may help you maintain good health:
- Stay well hydrated.
- Eat a healthy diet.
- Avoid refined foods, sugar, caffeine, alcohol, saturated fats.
- Avoid mental and physical exertion during an acute illness. Get adequate rest.
- Deep breathing and walking in fresh air can increase the energy levels.
- Exercising regularly but without causing more fatigue.
- Lifestyle changes - you can slow down and avoid excessive physical and psychological stress. This may save your energy for essential activities at home or work and help you cut back on less important activities.
- Emotional support can help you and your loved ones deal with the uncertain outlook and the ups and downs of this illness.
Hence, eliminate all types of pathogens, strengthen your immune system, increase energy and combat fatigue with the help of Homeopathy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized homeopathy and ask a free question.
I am married and having a baby of 1 year and now I want to protect my wife to get pregnant for next 2 years please help me now I am not using any other method.
Doctor my wife is pregnant 3rd month running Dr. pls tell me what kind food she have to eat in vegetables and fruits.
I am a 16 year old due to my academics I am not able to concentrate on my health . I did start going to the gym but I had to stop because I am in my 12th grade right now I had lost about 6 kgs and now I am gaining all of the weight back . I am afraid I will loose my confidence . My current weight is 84.6 kgs.
I am having my periods last month according to my date. After having sex. But this month I am having 1 week later and there is no flow in my vagina during periods only I getting pain.
Hello doctor. I am 36 weeks pregnant. My due date is 5 sep 2016. My baby is drop down to the main point. And moment of my baby is slow down as before. Can you tell me when will my baby born?
When should I do sex with my wife so that she gets pregnant. We tried twice but it was unsuccessful. She is having vitamin D deficiency for which she recently started taking medication.
On 21st April had unprotected sex, within 5-6 hrs I took unwanted 72 pill. My previous period date was 12 March but on 5th may I got light cramp in my stomach and saw that I was bleeding. It was dark brown reddish discharge with little blood, the bleeding was not much but it was bright red in colour with dark brown gooey lumpy discharge. At first I assumed it's my period but after one day there was no increase in the blood flow. By the end of the second day the bleeding has completely stopped. I have taken pregnancy test twice, once on 10th may, another on 13th may, both the times it was negative. And there's no sign of period. What could this be? Am I pregnant?
Hello doctor. Can you please inform me about a query. I got intimate with my bf two months ago and we did not have sex even penetration and he did not have his ejaculations. Is there any chance of getting pregnant? I am facing continuous nausea and indigestion and gas recently and I am worried.
I have a problem while having sex with my wife. My Sperms come out from my wife inside. And it not go inside So why its coming out?
Hello, What is the correct time to have sexual intercourse, but pregnancy should be avoided? Please answer.
Me and my girlfriend got intimated I inserted my penis a bit inside her vagina I am not sure if my sperms released in her vagina we dint had complete sex I just kept my penis near her vagina can this create a problem or there are any chance of pregnancy please help.
Mam, I am newly married, so my husband and I decided to have an intercourse three days before for the ist time. During which I suffered a lot of pain and minor bleeding. We thought it to be natural and so did not bother but its been three days that I have been bleeding. Its not a proper flow, its bleeding very minutely but I am having dis severe lower abdomen pain. I can not stretch my body straight and my stomach also has become a bit hard as if I have some acidity. I feel terrible pain while moving even when I am sleeping. Please assist wt to do.
What should I do to get my period immediately? Say the medicine or home remedies to follow? I am worried.
Leucorrhea or excessive discharge per vagina can be a troublesome problem for many women. At certain times in the menstrual cycle the vaginal discharge is normally increased as in mid-cycle and just before the periods. This is normal . However if the discharge is smelly or excessive warranting use of sanitary towels or panty liners or associated with vulval/ vaginal itching it needs to be investigated.
Abnormal vaginal discharge associated with the above symptoms may be due to local infection. It may also be related to poor health, mal-nutrition, constipation, worm infestation , anaemia, local trauma and allergy to local soaps and deodrants.
If the discharge is persistent it is very important to consult a Gynaecologist who may prescribe antibiotics, creams, pessaries and sometimes get swabs done.
It is important to keep the area clean using plain water and dry One should avoid any form of soap/ dettol/ detergent and powders and perfumes in that area as it is very sensitive. Also general health should be improved and anaemia and mal-nutrion should be corrected. Deworming may be required. A local wash like V-wash can be applied once in a while locally that helps maintaining local pH. Drinking adequate water daily is also very important.
Hi, I am 18 years old and I am getting black stool whenever I do it. Only once I got blood in my stool but I thought it's because of my periods but then I was diagnosed with PCOS. Sometimes I get pain under my ribs. It's been a month I am observing this. I need help. Please be brief. Thank you alot.
I want to conceive a baby after 2 months. What kind of precaution I take (in food, in lifestyle changes)
I am a 18 year old girl and I missed my period this month, I had a contraceptive pill. I am really worried now. What do I do?
The risks and harms of smoking are pretty much common knowledge to most people. Especially when the pack of cigarettes practically screams it out to you in bold letters. Yet, as statistics would say, smoking in young adults has been on the rise in the recent years. What makes them take this step? Maybe it is peer pressure, or maybe they do it for the thrill of it. Every country takes a great initiative in educating their population, yet some fail to understand the complexity of the situation.
Here are some of the reasons that will tell you that even a single puff of the deadly tobacco can severely harm your health and general well-being
- Cigarette smoking is the leading cause of cancer. It can cause cancer in most organs of the body. Smoking cigarettes can cause the following
- Nose cancer
- Throat cancer
- Larynx cancer
- Mouth cancer
- Oesophageal cancer
- Lung cancer
- Liver cancer
- Cervix cancer
- Stomach cancer
- Kidney cancer
- Colorectal cancer
- Cervical cancer etc.
- Smokers are more prone to respiratory diseases because smoking is capable of compromising the immune system of the body.
- Autoimmune diseases such as Crohn’s disease and rheumatoid arthritis are more likely to occur in smokers as their immune system is compromised by smoking.
- Smoking has been linked to diabetes type 2. This type of diabetes develops during adulthood. The more cigarettes a person smokes, the more likely is the person to develop this disease.
- Smoking puts you at risk of developing several heart diseases such as angina, heart attacks, etc. because the nicotine in the body results in the lowering of good cholesterol. This causes deposition of bad cholesterol in the arteries.
- Tobacco can cause tooth decay and several other oral problems such as gingivitis and other problems of the gum.
- Cigarettes constrict your blood vessels. This constant narrowing of blood vessels can cause erectile dysfunction in men and leads to the infertility in both men and women. It also makes them difficult to achieve orgasms.
- You might find yourself craving for cigarettes when you’re stressed out. This is because the effect of nicotine in the cigarettes is lowered by the hormone produced during a stressful situation, i.e. cortisone.
- Nicotine that causes momentary central nervous system stimulation can cause addiction and dependence. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.