Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Anitha GupthaYour feedback matters!
I am diagnosed with the following complications: 1. Complex left ovarian cyst measuring - 4.2mmx3.5mm arising from left ovary with possible fluid debri level suggestive of complex cyst (hemmoragic cyst). Thick internal septations and echoes are seen 2.7mm subserosal fibroid seen from the uterine fundus 3. Minimal free liquid seen in the pelvis 4. Another small cyst measuring 2x1.4cm arising from left ovary please advice if medicine can cure as I don't want to do laparoscopy or hysterectomy. Thanks.
I heard about artificial insemination recommended for couple who can not have intercourse because of pain felt by female partner. So I just wanna ask about the success rate, expenditure n money involved in this procedure.
Hello doc i am planning for baby, last month on my 3rd of period I used ovaa-should, gynovite syrup but no response, so I have changed the gynecologist she gave me the tabs of T. Clofert/sphere (not understanding) 50 mg on use 3rd of period and T.Valest 2 mg tabs on use 8 day of period, my doubt is will be any side effects first I used other tabs now I'm using this, and after using this when I should start the intercourse my period is started on 20th of feb and today is my third day, and I'm using folic tabs from Jan. When is the right time to take this tabs will this tabs will be use of conceive please help me out. Thank you.
I am 6 weeks post-partum, breastfeeding, me and my husband had unprotected sex tonight, my doctor had given me n-ethi tabs to stop bleeding. I wanna know which pills I can take to avoid pregnancy?, would I really be pregnant, please prescribe a pill.
Achalasia is a very rare disease. Normally, your esophagus squeezes food down by making the muscular valve in between the stomach and esophagus relax. Achalasia occurs when this muscular valve is unable to relax and thus the esophagus is unable to squeeze the food down. The most common reason why this happens is because the nerves in your esophagus are damaged. The nerves most commonly get damaged because of abnormalities in the way your immune system responds. Till now, there is no cure to achalasia; however, surgery or minimally invasive therapy can make the symptoms of achalasia more manageable. Here are all the causes and symptoms of achalasia:
- Difficulty swallowing: The difficulty you face when swallowing food is the most common symptom of achalasia. Both liquid as well as solid food will be hard to swallow.
- Regurgitation: If the food is regurgitating in the night, then the lungs may have been inhaling some food. This is very serious and you should see the doctor immediately if this occurs.
- Chest pain: You may suddenly experience chest pain from a completely unknown cause.
- Weight loss: You may also suffer from sudden weight loss if you have achalasia. This is due to the reduced amount of food you will be consuming.
- Heartburn: Heartburn is when you have a very intense burning pain in your chest just behind your breastbone which is most commonly caused by regurgitation in your esophagus.
The exact cause of achalasia is not yet known. However, there are some theories on what causes achalasia. Here they are.
- Genes: The most common cause of achalasia is genes.
- Autoimmune disease: An autoimmune disease is when your immune system attacks your body's own cells. Achalasia is a type of autoimmune disease.
- Infection: There have also been a lot of claims that infections are the cause of achalasia.