Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in SEEB. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
My symptoms:- lump-pain in right testicle chest pain shortness in breathing Bone pains Frequant urination yellow urine headache my vision:- may be i am having testicular cancer stage 3.
I am 35 years old and diagnosed with endometriosis and unhealthy fallopian tubes. My doctor has advised IVF. Please advise.
Hi if I am 2 weeks pregnant and not even tested pregnancy .if masturbated during 2 nd week affects the chance of pregnancy? whether it leads to miscarriage.
I am 25 years old. I have skinny body and I am 5'2" 40 kgs weight. I was diagnosed with pcod and hirsutism. What should I eat to increase my body weight and balance the hormone levels?
I am 1 month pregnant and previously I had an miscarriage in month of February. Now I am pregnant again in this month. But I had an bleeding after having sex with my husband. I want to know why it is happened. And is there any issue with my pregnancy.
Hello doctor last month my sister had taken abortion pills. She had considered to gynaecologist. Now today she has regular periods. But black blood is coming in only dot form. She has tyirod. Why is it? Is it safe period.
Last night I have a sex with my husband but i'm not ready to become pregnant now, so what to do now.
My friend had sex on 14th Aug and had pill unwanted 72 on 15th of Aug and again she had intercourse on 17th August and never had pill afterwards. My question is that pill unwanted 72 really work. and for how many days Or she should have had the pill again next to say day? Please help.
Watery discharging from near about 1 year when I used copper T now I had removed copper T but watery discharge not stopped daily discharging in night what can I do.
I am 8 week pregnancy but I don't have any symptoms now I have only breathing difficulty and gas trouble problem what I do it is any problem?
5 foods that fight water retention
Fluid or water retention is a health condition in which there is an excessive buildup of fluids in the body and as a result, the feet swell up the first. While there are medicines which help combat this situation, there also exist foods which act against this situation, hence, should be consumed regularly. Salt should be avoided if you are experiencing water retention.
1. Melons: fruits which have a high content of potassium are good for reducing water retention. It is a good idea to start the day with fruits like melons and citrus fruits.
2. Nuts: nuts have vitamin b6 which works against the bloated feeling one gets when there is water retention.
3. Water: odd it may sound but when your body is dehydrated and in needs water, you can face water retention. In such cases, drink ample water for the swelling to subside. Make sure you drink at least eight glasses of water and enough before going to sleep. If drinking plain water is a pain, then add slices of lemon, mint leaves and grated ginger in the water.
4. Salmon: it is one super food which is loaded with omega-3s that is good for our health and act against water retention. You can also have flax, herring, mackerel, and tuna.
5. Green leafy vegetables: blot fighting goods like watercress, celery, tomatoes, carrots, onions, and peppers should be included in daily diet. It is always a good idea to have a salad during meals.
In case water retention is of long duration, must consult a doctor to rule out any medical problem leading to excessive water retention.
Hello Doctors, I am 20 weeks pregnant. This is my second pregnancy first pregnancy resulted in stillbirth due to IUGR. Just gone for level 2 scan which shows I am having a low lying placenta also baby is in transverse position with head up to right. Is this a matter of concern? Babies keeps changing position in womb but how to deal with low lying placenta because I do some pressure in my pelvic area thanks. Any advise.
I am 22 years old and having PCOS. My doctor asked me to take meprate 3 times daily for continuous 3 days and start dronis 30 from the first day when my period comes. I started dronis on first day of my period, I am having a constant bleeding for 15 days now. I have mistakenly skipped it on 8 and 9th day and the flow got heavier after that. I beld after 9th day like I have a heavy period started. Today is my 15th day n m still bleeding a lil heavily and have cramps also. Please help.
Hi Dr's my sister is suffering from stomach pain she is also operation uterus discharge she suffer from lots of stomach pain she had 1 son only she got married 10 years so she is suffering from this problem since 4 years so please help
If we have unprotected sex on 1 st suppose then when can I check the result using pregnancy kit I mean after how many days after having unprotected sex.
My wife gone thrgh c-section two years back now she is feeling the pain inside just above the line. One month back she felt burning pain above line only on right side. Please advise.
Ayurveda is an ancient system of medicine, which originated in India. Liver cirrhosis is one of the many irreversible diseases which Ayurveda can treat completely. There are a number of Ayurvedic remedies which can stop the disease from progressing to its irreversible stage. Here are some of the most common Ayurvedic medicines which have been proven to slow down the progression of liver cirrhosis:
- Bhringraj: According to Ayurvedic doctors, Bhringraj is one of the best natural cures to liver cirrhosis. A teaspoon of bhringaraj juice mixed with honey is considered the best way to administer this herbal remedy.
- Katuki: Katuki is a better choice when the liver cirrhosis has occurred to someone elderly. Usually, the root of the herb is used in its powdered form. According to Ayurveda, Katuki should be taken three times a day with the powder dissolved in honey. Katuki makes the liver a lot better by making it reactivate the tissue and produce bile. Reducing constipation is another benefit which this provides.
- Arogyavardhini Vati: Arogyavardhini Vati is a compound of Katuki and copper. It is worth note that copper is also very useful in treating liver cirrhosis. The best way to administer this treatment is to give it in tablet form three times a day. The usual strength of the tablet should be 250 mg. The dose is often increased to four tablets a day if the condition is more serious than the doctors had thought it to be.
- Papaya seeds: Papaya seeds are another excellent Ayurvedic remedy for liver cirrhosis and especially alcoholic liver cirrhosis. They are also easy to be consumed as they can be taken either raw or in the form of a juice. One tablespoon of the juice of papaya seeds along with ten drops of fresh lime juice can really help improve your condition in just a month.
Finally, it should also be kept in mind that Ayurveda has a whole host of other medicines which can treat liver cirrhosis and these include triphala, trivala, vasaka and kakamachi.