Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anita YadavYour feedback matters!
Hello doctors i'm 32 weeks pregnant. I have a doubt. I have little white discharge. But there is no smell in fresh discharge and nor there is any smell in fresh urine but there is little smell when I smell my underwear after 7-8 hours. Does foul smell from discharge appears in the fresh only or after few hours. There is no itchiness nothing. Please reply. Is this UTI?
Shirodhara rejuvenates and revitalizes the body and mind, relieves stress and strain related problems, slows the aging process, improves memory and is known to cure paralysis, insomnia, depression, anxiety, hypertension and other neurological disorders. It also bestows better vision, better hearing, clears nasal problems and ultimately strengthens your physical constitution.
The shirodhara offered by arogyam ayurveda is the authentic kerala treatment, unlike the head massage only type offered by many ayurveda centres and spas.
[shirodhara promotes profound relaxation with the steady flow of warm herbal oil poured on the forehead. It is beneficial for stress related disorders as it calms the nervous system, pacifies vatha and increases mental resilience. Its soothing, meditative effect releases deep seated tension and tiredness whilst also stilling restless or overactive minds. It can also be used to balance mood fluctuations, enhance intuition, increase mental clarity and improve memory. An unforgettable experience of pure bliss.
Hi doc I am 27 years married female now trying to conceive and I have more leg pain before my periods and my hemoglobin is normal does it affect my pregnancy please help me with any tablet.
I am trying to get convinced due convinced due to dryness doctor asked me to use lubic and Vh3. Will it effect by pregnancy?
How husband wife do sex without condom and wife will not get pregnant? Ask some medicines or treatment.
My wife got pain in her stomach while she get monthly periods time how to stop pain in those days. Give any suggestion regarding that.
I am 18 years old girl. Meri problem yeah hai ki 23 -09-2016 ko mene apne boyfriend ke saath sex kia usne pressurely insert kia that penis or ussi din raat ko mere periods aa gye heavy flow ho ra hai blood ka. Or dard bhi bhot hai pehle itna dard ni hota tha periods aane pe. What should I do for this. Kuch big problem toh nhi hai? Please suggest me fast. 20 years female from Greater Noida asked I am 18 years old girl. Meri problem yeah hai ki 23 -09-2016 ko mene apne boyfriend ke saath sex kia usne pressurely insert kia that penis or ussi din raat ko mere periods aa gye heavy flow ho ra hai blood ka. Or dard bhi bhot hai pehle itna dard ni hota tha periods aane pe. Mene vagina ke andr dkha ta skin fati hui ti or PD ki wazah se or dard kar raha hai. Toh kya mai PD ke khatam hone ka wait karu tab shayad dard kaam ho jye or dard and Jo skin fat gayi hai dheere2 sahi ho jaye ya checkup karau? Kuch big problem toh nhi hai? Please suggest me fast.
My wife is 25years and she has irregular periods for which she consulted a doc she advised for a hsg which proved normal ovaries fallopian tubes after that she scanned my wife to see the eggs status but she did not find eggs for which she told that because of smaller eggs she is not getting regular periods for the she will give some injection. please help what we should do we are willing a child. Her scan report was rt-no def lt- no def and et-/10 mm.
Hello. I am 22 years old and taking pills for two and a half years. I stopped for three months, and now after three months I started the first pack again. During the three months since I stopped, I have not received a period. Now when I was in the middle of the first pack, I slept with my friend and the condom broke in the middle of sex and he finished inside me. The question is how dangerous it is and what can I do?
I gave breastfeed to my kid till 2 years but now I stop giving him. From last 3-4 days I felt pain in my left side of breast. I can't lie upside down on my bed while sleeping.
My nipples are paining from last 2days very badly. My boyfriend bit it and pulled it. Its was my first experience. Now its paining. I can't even wear my dress. When I move it pains. What should I do to reduce this pain? Please suggest.
Deat sir/Mam My period started bon 30/6/16 & I want to become pregnant so pls advise when to have sex and when to not have/stop sex? And when can I know that I am pregnant? Also advise if any change to be done in lifestyle and shall I avoid any foods? Should I lie-down after sex? Pls guide exactly/fully.
Hello Dr. It's been 3 years of marriage n once I had miscarriage a few months before. After that I'm not able to conceive. What is the best time to conceive for a baby. I have thyroid but my last TSH test is 0.66 n it is normal. My weight is 82 kg n my age is 23 yrs. I'm having lil effect of PCOS also. Last month I was having follicular monitoring but it wasn't successful. please help me doctor.
She is having breast pain for the past few days. She got her xray and sonography done. But yet doctors find nothing wrong. Is there any way to cure her.
Marriage is 4.6 years old but could not conceive. My right tube is blocked and left has very less visibility in HSG test report. What are the chances of conceiving? If IVF is the only option, then what are the chances of conceiving through IVF. Does weight affects in IVF process? My vitals are 73 Kgs at 5 ft height. I feel disappointed.
No matter how outspoken you may be, something happens to us in a gynecologist's clinic. And though we have a million questions, most of them stay unasked. However, it is important to be frank and open with a gynecologist to ensure good sexual health. To make it a little easier, here are the answers to five embarrassing questions.
- Is vaginal discharge normal?: A little vaginal discharge is a normal occurrence in all women. This discharge is a way for the vagina to cleanse itself. The amount of vaginal discharge varies from one woman to the next and also depends on your menstrual cycle. It is very easy to differentiate between healthy and unhealthy discharge by merely looking at it. Normal discharge is clear, whitish or light yellow. If your vaginal discharge is excessive or thick and odorous and accompanied by itching, you should see a gynecologist at the earliest.
- Will hormonal birth control affect my libido?: Hormonal birth control affects each woman in a unique way. While for some it can cause weight gain, for others it can result in a weakened libido. This is because hormonal birth control suppresses ovulation and thus controls the production of natural hormones. If you feel your sex drive is being effected by your pills, talk to your gynecologist for alternative birth control techniques.
- How can you make intercourse less painful?: Sex should be a pleasurable experience for both partners. However, sometimes, the act of penetration can cause discomfort to women. This is mainly because of a lack of lubrication that results from not being turned on enough or nervousness. You could experiment with lubricants and sexual positions to make this more comfortable. Also, go slow and take your time enjoying foreplay to stimulate your body.
- Why is there an odor from my vagina?: Just because your vagina has a strange smell, it does not mean that something is wrong. The fluids in a woman's body are affected by a number of factors including her diet, hygiene, sexual activity and infection. Good hygiene habits can control most odor problems. If it persists, odor may be a sign of a yeast or bacterial infection and should be shown to a doctor immediately.
- Why do I leak urine when I laugh or sneeze?: Many women after giving birth are subject to urinary incontinence. This is mostly due to weak pelvic floor muscles after pregnancy and a drop in estrogen in post menopausal women. Simple exercises can often help strengthen your pelvic muscles and hence prevent leaking. In more serious cases, a gynecologist will also be able to prescribe medication for the same.
No question is too silly or too embarrassing to ask a gynecologist. So, choose your gynecologist with care and ensure that you are comfortable discussing your intimate health with her.