Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anita YadavYour feedback matters!
I have discharge in one nipple with squeeze without pain. I have no identify lumps in my breast. The color of discharge is some time squeeze watery, some time, yellowish, some time rare with blood. I have two children. Second child is 12 year old and I stop feeding in 7 year before. And discharge is release 2 or 3 duct of nipple it is normal?
Hello doctor today I did home pregnancy test. When I was testing it shows negative.(less than one minute) But after drying the kit one more faint line is seen in my home pregnancy kit. Is this indicates am pregnant? Please reply asap.
My mothers gets body pain everyday n has severe pain during menstrual. Is it because of her age turning for menopause or something else?
Hi my fiancee she is 20 years old, she misses her menstrual cycle everytime sometime 5 days sometime it goes for even month. She has a thyroid as well. What shall we do. We consulted to gynecologist and he said its a symptoms of pcod the Dr. Said she has to continue the tablets for menstruation cycle due to which she can come on proper time to time and for pcod he said that she has to continue the tablets for lifetime. We are really worried please suggest what can be the best possible. Is it safe to have tablets for menstrual cycle because when she stop taking tablets again she miss the cycle.
She had her menses on 30 march and On 8 April. I wiped the pre cum at the tip of my penis and inserted my penis in her Vagina for about 10 seconds and pulled Out but did not ejaculate in her. What are the chances of pregnancy and will she be ovulating or conceive looking at the dates.
My uric acid is 6.2 and I am pregnant now its my first pregnancy and my first month of pregnancy and I have lot of pain on my back. So what to do, what to eat. Please advice
I am 29 years old next month I became 30 year old my periods are not regular and sometimes I feel tired and lazy. So please suggest me what diet plan I should follow?
Stress can take a toll on your health in more ways than one and your sexual health is greatly and adversely impacted by stress. Stress can take a toll on the emotional relationship you share with your partner and also your own physical health, thus resulting in a hampered sex life.
Stress and Our Libido:
By now, we know that hormones affect our bodies in numerous ways from childhood to adolescence, pregnancy, menopause and beyond. Cortisol is one of the hormones produced by stress, and you might have heard of it if you’ve ever seen those late night diet pill commercials with the image of the pixelated woman gaining weight in her abdomen. Our bodies need this hormone, but in small doses for short bursts of time. If elevated levels of Cortisol are being produced for a prolonged period of time, they suppress our sex hormones. Lower quantity of sex hormones equals lower libido.
Impact of Stress on Sex-
- Stress takes a toll on libido.
- Low levels of libido imply lesser secretion of sex hormones, thus, affecting your sex life.
- Stress can interfere with your fertility, ovulation and sperm count.
- Stress can cause a shift in the hormones. In women, the change in hormones manifests in the form of an irregular ovulatory cycle.
- Loss of intimacy.
- Being under stress constantly can lead to anger, emotional outbursts, depression and loss of intimacy with your partner; thus affecting your sexual relations.
- Stress also affects your body image negatively, thus leading to unpleasant and bad sex.
How to rejuvenate your sex life?
Ayurvedic medicines help to overcome the stress related conditions without any side effects. Some herbs proved to be helpful in relieving stress & increasing libido like Ashwagandha,
safed musali, Shatavari, Manaskalp capsule, Ozaup capsule. These are beneficial in all stress-related sexual problems. Other tips are:
- Communicate your feelings: Many-a-times, communicating and sharing your feelings, desires and anxiety with your partner might be all that you need to rejuvenate your sex life.
- Regular exercise and proper sleep: 20-30 minutes of body work out or a session of yoga everyday helps you to de-stress. A proper eight-hour sleep cycle will also go a long way in de-stressing you.
- Supplements to boost your libido and energy: Taking multivitamins, minerals, zinc and other supplements helps to boost your energy levels and libido, thus allowing you to enjoy your sex life to the fullest.
- Set the mood correctly: Set the right mood before your intimate sessions; with some soothing music, aromatic fragrance and dim lights. This can and will enhance your sex life by promoting relaxation, happiness and overall emotional well being. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
I have been suffering from irregular periods since I took "IPill" 5-6 months ago. I am gaining a lot of weight and today I got a report that my Tsh (thyroid stimulating hormone) has gone to 16 (>10). I am panicking please help me. Would I need to take thyroid medicines for life? Am I now a patient of thyroid? Is taking ipill the cause of it? Visiting a thyroid specialist with my parents tomorrow, should I mention ipill (which I can't).
My wife 40 days pregnant. I give misoprotal tablet. But don't m. C. Period. I want cleaning pregnancy.
My age is 21 and I am just married but I dont want a baby now. And I dont want to use condom regularly. So please can you suggest me a better way so I can enjoy my married life? Can you tell me the name of any medicine which can prevent pregnancy?
Can you suggest for mothers who are breastfeeding their child, how long it will take to have a period cycle properly? As I am having periods for 2-3 days but the flow is not as per previous. I am worried for that. Also it's not regular every month. Sometimes few drops come out in a day. Please help.
World salt awareness week 20th -26th march 2017
The theme for this year is "salt: the forgotten killer"
So let's see is salt is the spice of life or the hidden culprit.
Sodium is a mineral that occurs naturally in nature as sodium chloride, or common salt.
Since ancient times human beings have been adding salt to their food, at first as a primitive method of preserving it against spoilage, and then as a flavor enhancer. Your body needs a little bit of sodium in order to maintain proper fluid balance, but you can get enough from eating fruits and vegetables.
If a large part of your diet consists of processed and fast foods, you are almost certainly taking in too much salt.
How does body handle sodium.
In the body, sodium is processed by the kidneys. However, when a person eats too much sodium, the kidneys cannot process all of it. The excess sodium ends up in the bloodstream. Because the mineral retains water, the volume of blood in the body increases. As a result, the circulatory system has to work harder to pump the blood. Over time, this added strain on the system can result in heart disease and kidney failure.
According to the harvard school of public health, long-term intake of too much salt can damage the kidneys along with the heart and aorta. Salt intake may also raise blood pressure, which can cause damage to the kidney’s nephrons, which filter wastes.
If you must add salt, use just a pinch sea salt.
Dr . Saheb namaskar Presently I'm unable to enjoy sex because of standing problem of penis. My penis could not erectile properly. Pl . Suggest some medicine for penis standing and energy. My age is 48years. Thanks
Whenever i'm having sex with her she feel pain and burning in vagina, little bit swelling on vagina and not feeling good what should she do.
Hello doctor I am 27 years old and married since 2 years trying for a baby from last 8 months. I have a pcod syndrome issue. During my last cycle my Doc gave a come tablet and follicular study done my 18th of my cycle my follicle was 13 mm. Wil this get a chance to release this month tat helps for my pregnancy.
What is the best contraception method for people with an active sex life? How safe are the emergency pills?
To keep up good health, it is absolutely necessary for one to indulge in physical exercise or activities. Physical activities, in general, are linked to a host of good benefits, such as reduced stress and a healthier and better outlook, besides increasing the body's resistance against complications like heart problems, high blood pressure, diabetes and muscle pain among others problems.
Similarly, the practice of yoga is an ancient tradition well known for its health benefits. In addition, walking can further complement the practice of yoga and they can together prove to be highly advantageous, to the extent where they can be possibly regarded a better alternative to the act of gyming.
Here are a few benefits of gym workouts followed by the benefits of yoga plus walking:
Benefits of gym and other exercises:
- Keep muscles fit
- Enhance respiration and perspiration
- Helps in weight loss
- Relieve stress
- Increase appetite and food consumption
Benefits of yoga and walking:
- Keep you active throughout the day
- Help bowel movement
- Increase mind control over the body
- Improve blood circulation
- Relieve anxiety and keeps one stress free
- Can be practiced anywhere and everywhere
Although it can be argued that gym workouts are better than yoga and vice-versa, the subject matter is highly ambiguous and debatable. Since both activities are good for your health, physically as well as mentally, it is very difficult to say which one is better; perhaps a detailed comparison of the differences between the two may be more helpful:
- While gymming and other exercises focus on building the body and helping you attain the desired body figure, yoga and walking aims at regulating the entire body mechanism, with more emphasis on mental control.
- While gym workouts may be more expensive, yoga requires minimal accessories and is therefore, more economically convenient.
- Yoga is suitable for people of all ages, whereas gymming and other intense physical activities are not advisable for old people or those with specific medical ailments like hypertension and heart problems.
- There are minimal withdrawal effects with yoga, in contrast to gym workouts.
- Gymming requires you to go to the gym, whereas yoga and walking can be done anywhere and everywhere.