Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anita YadavYour feedback matters!
Mai 20 year ki hu. Mera period ka date 28/8/17. Ko tha. Jo nhi Aya .Muje lgta hai maine boyfriend ke sth sex Kiya tha is Karn period miss ho gya hai. Mam muje please aise tblte btye jisse 1 din me period AA jye pls help me.
Hi. .I am 41 year old healthy female. I had regular periods of 25 days till April this year post that the cycle has changed to 50 days that means I am having my periods every 2 years. Also I am felt breast pain during last period similar to what you feel during pregnancy. Is this a start of menopause. Do I need to take any medication. Please note that my mother also started menopause during her 40s.
30-40% of alcoholic women have difficulties in sexual arousal while 15% have problems being orgasmic even on consuming alcohol in moderate doses. Alcohol directly affects the production of oestrogen in women resulting in amenorrhoea, decrease in ovarian size, absence of corpora lutea associated with infertility and spontaneous abortions. Alcohol consumed by the pregnant mother can cause foetal alcohol syndrome which ischaracterized by facial changes with epicanthal eye folds, poorly formed concha, small teeth with faulty enamel, ventricular septal defects, limitations in joint movement, microcephaly with mental retardation.
Weather sustain 200mg will increase the lethal phase after ovulation? And what is the maximum length of lethal phase? Bec my wifeclosed18 day after ovulation today.
In modern life, the word stress is not new. Almost everybody is in stress, be it financial, personal or professional. According to Ayurveda, stress is that situation of your mind when it is imbalanced. If you are not under stress, then your mind will be relaxed and stable, and it can perform everyday activity normally. Hence, when you are under stress, Ayurveda has a solution for you to relieve you from stress and lead a normal life.
5 ways through which you can deal with stress with the help of Ayurveda are:
- Take a Bath: Although bathing is your daily habit, yet by bathing you can control your stress levels. When you take a bath, it helps your body to release tension and relax the nervous system. While bathing, you can add 1/3 cup ginger powder to the water. This will increase the healing and relaxation process. You can also take Epsom salt bath as that too will help you to relax and cleanse.
- Practice Oil Pulling: For removing the natural toxins from your mouth and increasing your sense of taste, you can gargle with warm water toasted with coconut and sesame oil. Start by swishing the mixture of oil. You can swish the oil from the front to back, side by side and throughout your teeth for about twenty minutes. After spitting the oil out, you must rinse your mouth with warm water.
- Do Abhyanga: This is an ancient practice of oil massage where you use oils to calm the nervous system and rejuvenate the tissues by lubricating them. With this self-massage of oil, you can promote circulation of blood throughout your body. Abhyanga is a practice of rejuvenating your body through massaging the different parts with organic oil. There are different types of oil in Ayurveda that are used for various purposes.
- Practice Nasya: This is another technique in Ayurveda where medicated oil is applied to the nasal passages. When you practice this, the delicate nasal tissues are soothed and relieve stress. However, pregnant women and menstruating women should not practice Nasya. Every morning apply a few drops of Nasya oil to your nostrils for getting better results.
- Massage Your Feet before Bed: Another way to relax your body from stress is by massaging some oil before sleeping. For this, you may use brahmi oil, bhringaraj oil, or sesame oil. With this practice, you can soothe your body and release the pressure, thus getting relief from stress.
You must try these everyday so that Ayurveda can relieve you from stress. However, do not forget to get to experts if you still find yourself under stress.
I had sex 12 hours ago with latex condom and take out from vagina before ejaculation is it safe from pregnancy?
I got sex with my girlfriend. She do not like to become a mother now. What we will do? Pleas give some natural instruction to avoid pregnancy.
I am having PCod problem. I want to conceive 2nd baby. On my 1st baby I was having same pcod problem due to which I had taken 21 days tablets for regular periods then I was unable to conceive naturally. Then I got treatment in which size of eggs increased then raptured try this process I conceive then ICUd g has been inserted after baby delivery after 4 year again I am on same page. Again irregular period. Periods one day spotting. Ultrasound detects again Pcod. Kindly suggest.
I took daxid 50 mg tablet as anti depression two months ago and also having thyroid tsh is1.71 t4 is 11.5 and d3 is 75 b12 is 175 so I can conceive now or no advice me.
I have done urine pregnancy test yesterday and it have the result negative. But still my periods are not coming. What to do suggest me some pills or another remedies.
My partner is experiencing delayed period. It's almost the 8th day after the due date but still no period. Her monthly cycle is 25 to 28 days. HPT shows negative till today. What should we do? We are very much worried as we are not married yet and we also don't want baby now. Kindly Prescribe some medicines to induce period.
Can you please give me a diet chart during the time of pregnancy. And please recommend me what to eat more for increasing my pregnancy level.
Which are the best days as per the menstrual cycle to have sex in order to avoid unwanted pregnancy? If on losing virginity vaginal bleeding takes place what we must do? If condoms leak or breaks ruptures what we must do to avoid pregnancy? In this case of unprotected sex if one consumes unwanted 72 tablet immediately after sex does it avoid pregnancy for sure?
On 3rd feb I had unprotected sex but just for 10 sec I did not ejaculate inside her and next day on 4 feb she took ipill. On 18 feb she got her period for 5 days but in month of march she did not get her period we did not do anything later on we tested and it was luckily negative and now in month of april she got her period from 18th april for 15 days. Can she be pregnant? We are worried. And does ipill is effective to any age whether it be 16-17?
I'm 32 years old I did my blood test on 25th April'16 n my hcg level was 200 n den on 27th it was 334.4. I did a ultrasound on 10 may the reports are showing I'm less den 5 weeks pregnant my last period was on 18th march'16, is this normal?
Can I have some idea about the cost of normal delivery or operation delivery. Delivery by operation is safe or not for the mother?
I known that I am 22 weeks pregnant. I am ready to take this . Can you please suggest me what to do now. I got married 7 months back. Please help me.
Some tips from Ayurveda-14
1. Diabetes – Take 5 - 5 gram powder mixure of Amla, Turmeric and Guduchi ( Tinospora Cordifolia) with water twice a day.
2. Pyorrhoea – Take 2 tabs Trifla gugal twice a day. Use Dashan sankar churna as tooth powder. Use Jatyadi tail or Irimedadi tail for gargle.
3. Pleurisy – Take Pushkarmool churna 1 to 2 grams twice a day with honey. Keep heating with hot water bag or heating pad.
4. Anaemia – Use Harde powder with cow urine twice a day.