Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anita YadavYour feedback matters!
Does doing itching in vagina makes it loose as lips of vagina get swelled when I do itching but itching occurs vary rarely as I am not virgin when I do itching vagina shakes it goes ups and down does it makes it loose please tell me clearly.
Sir/Maam I am very tensed please help. Me and my gf had unprotected sex. I am sure I did not cum inside her but she got scared and took I pill (ecp) after 6 hours of intercourse. After 4 days of taking I pill, she got bleeding that was just like her periods for the first three days and it slowly stopped on the fourth day. We don't want any pregnancy at this point of time. please help. Is everything alright.
Sometimes bad phase in a relationship becomes so strained that intellectual possibilities to overcome bad situations by the couple get hijacked with pain, feeling of betrayal and confusion. Generally, such a condition itself snowballs into an end of a relationship.
1. First, a couple should ask themselves, if they are destroying themselves, hurting their partner and their relationship, based on anger and strong emotions? If yes, then slow down and evaluate. Avoid confronting your partner until you’re calm and can carefully weigh your bad relationship phase.
2. Secondly, a couple should avoid assumptions like their current state of unhappiness is solely the fault of the relationship; there could be other issues too, like bad financial situation, unnecessary attraction towards a colleague, frustration in career etc. Remember, there is no intelligence to mix up everything or to destroy good things because you have a bad or a thoughtless experience.
3. Instead of just secretly wishing for a change, a couple could prepare them to do open and effective communication than cutting off or keeping silent. Communicating transparently with the partner generally kick-starts a healthier relationship; in the least, it will contribute to a deeper understanding of what’s really causing the rift in the relationship.
4. Put a sincere effort to resolve the situation, if you fail then don’t wait for fate but meet a counsellor, who can help you come out of this situation.
Hello Doctor, On Feb 14th I became cozy with my gf. We both had foreplay. I rubbed my penis over her vagina. My precum might have entered her vagina. It was 5th day of her periods. I was scared because she was saying that she is feeling pain down there. So next day she took I pill in empty stomach. After 3-4 hours she vomited. Today on 22nd she got her period again. She had travelled for more than 24 hours. Is this a reason she got periods again? Or is this sign of pregnancy? Please do answer.
I am 23 year old female, I had taken contraceptic pills twice in my last two years. Now I find myself loosing lots weight and gone thin. What could be the the reason and what should I do now?
Hi. I am having problem of delayed periods. Took meprate along with another pill for 5 days 2 pills every day as prescribed by the doc. I shud get periods till now but still no periods. Faced the same problem 2 months before but period occurred on 2nd day of last pills. But this time no periods 3 days past. What must I do next .not pregnant confirmed. please help. Thankyou.
I am 26 years old female my period came every month on date 27 but this time my period did not come at the right time I am worrying about it give me suggestion that what should I do for it?
I am a 49 years female. I never had bp problem. For the last 20 days my bp is increased and it is constantly between 90-100 lower limit and upper limit 127 to 140. I have missed my periods also by 25 days. May be this is the period of menaupuse. Is this trend of bp is dangerous and please let me know if I need any medication?
Hii sir I had give 2.5 month calcium in pregnancy in second trimester but now can I required repeat calcium after 28 weeks.
Respected sir/mam my mother is 40 years old. Now monthly periods are not coming to her from 2 months. May I know that Is there any problem behind this or not.
Constant problems in women during intimate activity is enough to send you or your partner in agony. It is important to understand that it can be due to female sexual dysfunction. Female sexual dysfunction can happen at any stage of a woman's life and can be lifelong, but os usually acquired later in life. Also it can be due to some situations or all sexual situations.
Women with sexual dysfunction might show the following symptoms:
- Decreased sexual desire: A lack of interest and willingness to engage in sexual activity is the most common symptom of female sexual dysfunction.
- Sexual arousal disorder: The desire of involving in sexual activity might be present, but it is difficult to become aroused or unable to maintain the arousal during the act.
- Orgasmic disorder: One experiences repeated and constant difficulty in attaining orgasm despite of an orgasm and stimulation.
- Sexual pain disorder: Pain is experienced on vaginal contact or stimulation
Following can contribute to dysfunction:
- Medical conditions like kidney failure, heart diseases, cancer, and multiple sclerosis can lead to dysfunction. Some medicines like the antihistamines, antidepressants and blood pressure medicines can lead to a lowered sexual desire and an inability to experience orgasm.
- Hormonal changes during pregnancy, after a baby and menopause also affect the sexual activity. The estrogen levels fall postmenopausal and change the genital tissues along with the sexual responsiveness. It is believed that a decrease in estrogen levels leads to a decrease in the blood flow of the pelvic region, thus leading to more time for an orgasm.
- An anxiety or depression, which has not been treated can lead to sexual dysfunction. A history of sexual abuse or stress that has been present for a long time also leads to dysfunction.
- A conflict with the partner in the relationship or about sex can also decrease sexual responsiveness.
- Openly communicating with your partner about your likes and dislikes makes a great difference
- Regular exercising gives a boost to the stamina and elevates the mood thus increasing romantic feelings. Use of alcohol should be decreased
- Taking help from a therapist in case of problems with sex and relationships
- Use of device and lubricants can help in arousal
My wife had her period last time on 29-jan-2015, she is 42 and i'm 50. A pregnancy test carried out on 15-04-2015 resulted negative. In her last periods she had to take primolute n. Is she pregnant?
If I give her I pill after sex is there any risk and I use condom during sex then also I pill is necessary to give.
What is woman ovulation period. The best time for intimate when a woman pregnant. Please give me suggestions.
We had dry humping on 26 march after that on 14 April she got her regular periods. Now in this month may she is delaying by 4 days now for periods. What can be reasons.
Keeping in touch with your consciousness can be a brilliant thing to do. One should know thy self before anyone else in the world. Consciousness qualifies as self awareness. It gives you clarity about what you want, who you really are and who you really want to be.
How to keep in touch with your consciousness?
- Walk out into the woods: Go on a nature hike. Take your dog and go for a run into the woods. Listen to your favourite music and do not forget to stop and breathe in the scenic beauty. It is bound to make you introspect.
- Go on a solo trip: Take a leave from work, get packing and head out to that trip to the Himalayas that you have been planning on for ages. Take your closest friends along if you would like to. And, if you are going on your own, do not forget to inform your friends or family about it.
- Meditate: Even if you have never tried to do it before, it is never late to start. Even if you are in the beginners’ level, it helps you attain inner peace and tranquillity. It is probably one of the best ways to get in touch with your inner self and harness energy from within. It will give you greater focus, more transparency and you will attain discipline in life.
- Befriend with like-minded people: When you are on a journey to become a person with great self awareness and a more conscious person, you are the most benefitted when you find people who share your belief and you can be your true self with them. This will make you true to yourself and the people around you. This is a sign of rising self consciousness.
- Pursue higher intelligence: Every single person is intelligent in their own way. A person may be blessed with high I.Q., whereas other people can be emotionally or spiritually intelligent. While chasing consciousness, learn to grow as a person. Make yourself familiar to new things, different people and you will realise how vast is the world and the immense amount of things you are yet to take from her.
- Taking control of your decisions: Never let another person dictate terms to you. The moment you let another person make your decisions, you lose yourself a little bit. Taking conscious control over your decisions will immediately create a sense of understanding of your own self and you will attain more consciousness in the process.
- Let the skies speak to you: Go camping will your closest, true friends and star gaze with them. Lying down on the grass and watching millions of stars look right back you can be an overwhelming experience. You will truly learn and understand how vast this universe is and let it seep into you. You will feel more in touch with yourself than ever before. The path to self consciousness will get even more clear in your head. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.