Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Anita SengalYour feedback matters!
My wife's right ovary has enlarged in size & the left is normal in size Hyperechoic stromal echotexture. Multiple small cyst are seen at both ovaries. Right ovary size 40 mm multiply 19 mm Left ovary =31 multiply 18 mm This is USG report now I want to ask is anything wrong in the report if such then give suggestions and one more thing is that we want a baby so please advice both of us for the baby.
Hi I was Fall down on the ground and it really pain full now . After 2 day I fell better but pain not out my body properly.
Mera ek friend hai use 3-4 din se bukhar are the. Aur kl vo doc k pass gya to. Doc ne typhoid ki symptoms bole. Fr kl sham se uski body me pani vale pimple niklne lge hAi. Unpe pe khuli Bhut hori hai. Doc please btayiye kya hora hai ye. Nd Iska ilaj ghar PR ho skta hai. please doc .Usk vo pimple body me hore h 3-4face pe b ho gye. Nd sar pe b.plz doc consult me plz.
I am having weakness from a week don't know what should I do to feel better Sometimes my head feels heavy Help me get rid of it.
Hello sir my aged 18 I prepare for competitive exams but nowadays many hours I fall sleeping (approximately 9-10 h) but it is not good how to control sleep and concentration only studies help me sir.
I a suffering from typhoid the last 3 weeks and I have stomach pain whenever. I serious can you suggest what should be done.
When we do the masturbation in a month or we don't do the masturbation it is helpful or not please tell me the best answers.
I have some problem of allergy in my body. Which causes too much problem to me. please sort out this.
I am a 22 years old guy. My problem is that I am masturbating regularly from the last 4-5 yrs. And now I look old, eye sight problems, very weak, 60% bald. Please help me out of this. Its urgent.
Drug rashes are generally defined as the reaction of the body to certain kinds of diseases. Different drugs result in different kinds of diseases which sometimes are as dangerous as being life-threatening. There are different types of drug rashes. They can manifest in different forms. Common ones are:
- Blisters and swelling: Many drugs result in acute blisters and swelling in different parts of the body. This condition, if unchecked, may aggravate, leading to dangerous consequences.
- Prolonged high fever: Continuous rise in fever is often diagnosed as a serious consequence of certain drugs.
- Abnormal redness of the skin: Few medicines often result in sudden reddening of the skin. This condition continues till the drug is discontinued.
- Rash and itching: This is considered as one of the most common side-effects of medicines. Often medicines result in continuous itching and rashes on the skin that also causes swelling, if unchecked.
- Swelling of tissues: Tissues often swell up as a result of consumption of certain medicines. Consequently, the concerned person experiences problems in breathing and often a drastic fall in blood pressure.
However, there are ways that one can adopt in order to combat drug rashes.
- Identify and discontinue the drug: One of the most essential ways of combating drug rashes is to identify the drug and immediately discontinue its consumption.
- Avoid using chemicals: One way of easy recuperation is to avoid using chemicals, soaps on the affected areas. If continued to use, they aggravate the already caused damage. On the other hand, Calamine can be used for treating drugs.
- Wear loose-fitting clothes: Wearing tight clothes that sticks to the body further damages the skin. Instead, one should try to wear loose-fitted clothes that allow the skin to heal.
- Apply cool compresses: Taking cool showers or applying cool compresses over the affected areas significantly help to recuperate fast.