Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Anita SengalYour feedback matters!
Respected, Sir/Madam I'm doing gym workout for wt. Loss my sleeping time 12 am to 12. 30 am wake up time is 4.30 am and I'm taking sleep in afternoon for 1 to 1.30 hour .Is this my daily routine taking afternoon sleep is good or not please give me some suggestion.
My daughter is suffering from Ulcerative colitis grade 3. She is ten years old. Her doctor has started steroids (omnacortil 10 mg). Can we start the homeopathy treatment simultaneously? What is the time period of recovery? Can this disease be controlled by taking certain veg diet? If so please suggest.
Hi I am 47 years lady and have very painful pain in my arms, legs and my uric acid is 7. 2 . please help me so that I can get prevention from gout.
I am suffering from neck pain. What medicine and what precautions should I take please prescribe me.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I am 26 years old male. Suffering fever from 15 days. Now feeling very dull and lazy. Any suggestion.
How long does sperm stay Alive in female for as I have sex today then I try friday but if can not then will the sperm that I had in me today stay Alive in there till friday so when egg get released it hatch egg.
Being frank I was heavily used to masturbating but for the sake of stress release and not for sexual satisfaction. And now when I go for toilet in the pot I find my siemens floating. I am ejaculating while pissing. And from the day I observed this my skin tone has go on turned way too dark, I am very stressed due to this turned down skin tone. Please help me how to get rid of it. And I do regular gym does it have any connection with it?
I am 42 years old. And I m suffering from sugar last 2 months like fasting 250 and pp 460 so, please give me right advice about sugar.
I am 21 years old male .I am facing a severe problem with my legs and hands shivering and body pains and back part of the head pain since 4 days .so please suggest me some medicine to solve this and may I know the reason for the pain. Please ping me very soon.
I am 28 and have been suffering from allergic rhinitis for as long as I can remember. I usually take Levocet to curb the symptoms whenever I come in contact with an allergen. For the past one month or so, I am down with cold every single day with symptoms appearing mostly in the morning as soon as I wake up. Besides, I also sense some blockage in nostrils even when there is no runny nose and I can breathe only through one constricted nostril at a time. I do not go out or come in contact with dust/allergens. Can you help?
Suggest different safe foods for blood pressure and blood sugar separately. Which foods good for lunch time and dinner time. Kindly help.
The fiber and beta carotene content in carrots makes them extremely healthy. Carrots also have a number of other nutrients including Vitamins B8, K, A and C as well as iron, folate, potassium, copper and manganese.
Here are the benefits which these nutrients give to your body:
- Reduces cholesterol: Studies have shown that eating carrots lowers your blood cholesterol level. The most recent theory for why this happens is because carrots have a large amount of soluble fiber. This soluble fiber has been claimed to lower blood cholesterol levels.
- Chances of cancer reduced: Carrots have a lot of bioflavonoids and alpha carotene. Both of these have been said to lower the risk of cancer, especially lung cancer.
- Keeps your vision good: You must have heard from your parents that eating carrots is good for your eye health. While it is not true that they can cure any significant eye illnesses, they can prevent many illnesses caused by a vitamin A deficiency. They do this because beta-carotene which is there in carrots can be converted to Vitamin A. Vitamin A prevents include cataracts, night blindness as well as macular degeneration.
- Prevents memory loss: Beta-carotene is crucial for preventing memory loss. According to a recent study conducted by Harvard University, it was concluded that people who ate vegetables, such as carrots which contained beta-carotene had their chances of suffering from memory loss reduced.
- Diabetes prevention: Beta-carotene is an antioxidant in carrots, which lowers your risk of diabetes. It has been found that people with high levels of beta-carotene had 32% more insulin in their blood than people with low levels of beta-carotene.
- Improves bone health: Carrots also contain vitamin C and calcium, both of which are good for bone health. This is especially important for postmenopausal women who usually have a deficiency of calcium in their bodies.