Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anita RajurkarYour feedback matters!
My wife is having mild itching and burning sensation in vagina from yesterday. She is into a 2 days workshop which is not allowing her to visit doctor please consult any preventive medicine for interim relief.
My friend had I pill tablet 10 to 12 times since last 3 years is that any problems with when she will get married and want to have baby later as she have read an article on web that having I pill. Can cause damage of baby worm is she is fine or should she consult with doctor. As she had unprotected sex with her partner and sperm was inside but still got periods and on her face black marks are coming Thanks.
I married on 18.1. 2016 since then I tried to conceive but unfortunately I didn't conceive what may be the reason is anything serious or there is any deficiency in my husband or me. Please suggest.
Im a 22 old girl. I hv a heavy breast. Im looking ugly. How can I get 28 size breast as soon as possible.
Im 35 yrs old I get inserted IUD recently for the third time now I have white discharge after this what shall I do pls clarify.
I am 40 years female. I feel very sleepy between 10 am to 4 pm in the day. It seems bp is very low. But when I go to doc my bp I find normal. All blood tests r done. Doc says you r perfect. No disease. But I know I am not. In this slot of day I do not like to talk or listen loud conversation. I feel very tired without doing work. What do I do Please help me. This is going since last 10 to 15 years.
One year ago I had done double condom protected Insertive Anal sex with escort. For Less than 5 Minutes. Can I'm at Risk anxiety and guilt is killing me from inside. I haven't eaten anything from 3 Day. Please tell me can I am at risk?
Mam I am patient of missed abortion I did d and c procedure 2 days before the pain isn't there but there's some bleeding and I got some small blood clot is there any complication?
I am 34 year women. Due to my personal things- I aborted nearly 4 times in between 5 years using tablets. I have child of 6 years now. My belly fat more. Even I do diet and exercise the belly fat was not reducing. My fitness can regain again? How and what the methods. Please guide me regarding this. Thank you.
There are innumerable explanations as to why couples in long-term relationships find themselves in situations when either one of the partner’s starts avoiding sex for a reason the other cannot comprehend.
The explanation for your partner’s behaviour may be due to an underlying medical issue or various emotional or psychological factors. Following are a few reasons why your partner does not want to have sex anymore:
1. Physical factors: Your partner might be experiencing a loss of libido due to physical ailments, particularly ones pertaining to the endocrine and circulatory systems. Disorders such as diabetes, hypothyroidism, heart complications to name a few, affect the hormone levels in the body, which leads to the lack of sexual drive.
2. Psychological factors: Many mental and emotional factors also affect libido in both men and women. Stress and depression, which often cause sleep deprivation, are two of the biggest causes of unwillingness to have sex. Talk to your partner about what the root of the problem is and ascertain what is creating stress and triggering depression. Communication and counselling are the main ways of dealing with such a situation.
3. Excessive masturbation: If a person watches too much pornography and consequently indulges in masturbation frequently, sexual function is automatically lowered when it comes to performing during intercourse. If your partner masturbates too much, simply ask that the practice be put an end to.
4. Lack of affection: When there is a lack of warmth and affection between partners, the desire to engage in sexual intercourse is automatically diminished. Communicate with your companion to determine ways in which you can rekindle love and passion in the relationship.
5. Addiction to narcotics: If your partner has developed an addiction to certain narcotics , such as nicotine, morphine and various anti-depressants, that are known to reduce sexual drive, it could be the reason for not wanting to have sex.
The reasons for developing an aversion to sex are often extremely subjective and complex. Open and honest communications between partners may unravel the problem but in many cases, therapy and medical assistance provides the solution. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
Blood pressure is the thrust exerted by the blood against the artery walls or blood vessels. A certain count of blood pressure is necessary for blood circulation, but anything excessive may prove to be trouble. A reading above the count considered normal; 140/90 (mmHg) may induce symptoms, such as short breath, severe headaches, nosebleeds and anxiety.
1. Preeclampsia is a condition wherein, the blood pressure peeks high after 20 weeks of conception accompanied by traces of protein in urine and functional disorders in a few organs.
2. Hypertension might often result in the delivery of an underdeveloped (abnormally small size) baby.
4. The placenta detaches itself from the uterine wall much prior to the delivery.
5. Preeclampsia escalates one’s risks of suffering from heart disorders or other cardiovascular diseases.
6. It restricts the blood flow to the placenta (an organ nourishing the baby), thus cutting off adequate supply of oxygen and nutrients to the fetus.
Signs and symptoms:
1. Excessive protein content in urine
2. Impaired liver functioning
3. Low urine levels
5. Intense pain and tenderness in the upper abdomen
6. Problems in eyesight such as double vision or temporary loss of vision, light sensitivity and blurriness.
7. Abnormal swelling
8. Persistent and a severe headache
Medications do meddle with pregnancy. However, certain medications are considered safe to be used for keeping blood pressure levels under control. These include Angiotensin Converting Enzyme (ACE) inhibitors, Angiotensin Receptor Blockers (ARBs) and Renin Inhibitors. However, do consult a doctor to get your dosage administered accurately.