Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Anita RajurkarYour feedback matters!
In female delivery cesarean and normal which is helpful for relief from pain. Which is better for future.
Facing problem In periods. Last 2-3 months I don't have periods. Its painful. No perfect timing in periods please help.
Hii. I am married from 7 months. Since from my marriage my periods are delaying for 2 to 3 months every time of period and pregnancy test is also negative. Can you please tell me because of this periods delaying can affect conceiving. I want to conceive.
I am 25 years old female. Got married last july, we are planning for a baby and want to know the better chances of getting conceived. Pls note that I am currently employed and need to travel quite a distance.
Memory problems are a quite common complaint, it is a fact that memory power diminishes with age, but when it incarcerates children and youngsters, it becomes something to seriously watch over. Mother nature has provided us with a number of power-packed natural foods. Various other factors can affect your memory like sleep deprivation, nutritional deficiencies (particularly b vitamins), drinking alcohol and smoking habits and use of certain medications.
Here is one of ancient plus medicinal remedy which will help you to boost and sharpen your memory, try this and see the amazing results you get. Everyone wanted to be genius, scholar. Every parents wants their children to be a genius, so here is one simple, easy, nutritious and memory boosting remedy, to increase yours, your children's memory skills, and cognitive function. Drink this milk daily and see the results within few days.
* Almond - saffron milk - soak 10 almonds in water overnight.
In the next morning, peel the skin and grind the almonds. Take a cup of warm milk and add saffron into it. Boil this almonds paste with mixture of milk and saffron. Stir it well and drink once a day.
Almond - saffron milk is an excellent remedy to improve memory, sharpen memory and boost brainpower. They are rich in antioxidants and omega-3 fatty acids that boost memory.
* Due to their rich antioxidant content, almonds are good for your eyes, too.
For better results consult me on lybrate privately. Take care.
If the second last pill of the previous pack was missed and doubled up along the last and then a pill free interval of 6 days protect me from unwanted pregnancy in the next month? Next month pill was startedafter taking a break of 6 days after missing the second last pill. And had intercourse the day after starting new pack. Though condom was used which had no holes or did not break. But it has been used thrice in an intercourse. But the not a pill has been missed this month. Am I protected?
I had sex last month and after that I got my periods normal on my due date. But this month I have not got periods and late by 5 days. Is there any problem. Apart from that I started drinking green tea first time from this month. Please help.
I have PCOD and consulted gynecologist took medication for around 6 months, had regular periods for 3 months but again same problem. Request you to provide permanent solution for irregular periods. Thank you.
The vertebral column (backbone) is made up of 33 vertebrae separated by spongy disks and classified into four distinct areas. The cervical area consists of seven bony parts in the neck; the thoracic spine consists of 12 bony parts in the back area; the lumbar spine consists of five bony segments in the lower back area; five sacral bones (fused into one bone, the sacrum); and four coccygeal bones (fused into one bone, the coccyx).
Between each vertebra is a fibrous disc with a jelly-like core. These cushions of cartilage allow the body to accept and dissipate load across multiple levels in the spine and still allow for the flexibility required for performing normal activities of daily living. As the body twists, bends, flexes and extends, the intervertebral discs are constantly changing their shape.
When discs degenerate, becoming less supple due to age or back strain, the disc may prolapse — squeezing out some of the soft core. This loss of cushioning may cause pressure on local nerves and cause back or neck pain, numbness or tingling in the arms, or searing pain down one or both legs. If the prolapse is severe it can damage the spinal cord. As a part of the aging process the discs lose their high water content and their ability to cushion the vertebrae. This is called degenerative disc disease. As the discs deteriorate, the spine can initially become less stable. Bony spurs can develop as a result of this instability and can cause pressure on nearby nerves leading to leg or arm pain. Narrowing of the neural canal by these bony spurs is known as degenerative spinal stenosis.
By the age of 35, approximately 30% of people will show evidence of disc degeneration at one or more levels. By the age of 60, greater than 90% of people will show evidence of disc degeneration at one or more levels on MRI. In some patients, this disc degeneration can be nearly asymptomatic; in others, disc degeneration can lead to intractable back pain.
The outer layer of the discs themselves can also tear. When this occurs, the inner, gelatinous layer can herniate out (a “herniated” or “ruptured” disc) and also cause pressure on an adjacent nerve. If the herniation occurs in the neck and causes pressure there, it can cause pain that radiates into the shoulder and arm; if it occurs in the lower back, the pain produced can radiate down into the hip and leg.
Patients with disc disease in the cervical, thoracic, or lumbar spine experience variable symptoms depending on where the disc has herniated and what nerve root it is pushing on. The following are the most common symptoms of lumbar disc disease:
Intermittent or continuous back pain (this may be made worse by movement, coughing, sneezing, or standing for long periods of time)Spasm of the back musclesSciatica — pain that starts near the back or buttock and travels down the leg to the calf or into the foot.Muscle weakness in the legsNumbness in the leg or footDecreased reflexes at the knee or ankleChanges in bladder or bowel function
The symptoms of lumbar disc disease may resemble other conditions or medical problems. Always consult your physician for a diagnosis.
In rare cases, patients with large disc herniations may experience weakness in an extremity or signs of spinal cord compression such as difficulty with gait, in coordination, or loss of bowel/bladder control.
Treatment for disc disorders must be closely tailored to the patient, based on:
The history and severity of their pain whether or not they have had prior treatments for this problem and how effective they have been and whether or not there is any evidence of neurologic damage such as weakness of an extremity or the loss of reflexes
Some of the treatments used include
Activity modification patient education on proper body mechanics (to help decrease the chance of worsening pain or damage to the disc)Physical therapy, which may include ultrasound, massage, conditioning, and exercise programs
Weight control medications (to control pain and/or to relax muscles)
Hello doctors, My periods were delayed this month so doctor prescribed me Crina (norethisteron) 10 mcg, for 5 days, but I am having white discharge this is 3rd day of taking tablet. Not having period. Can some one help me out? after stoping of this tablet will I get my period back? i am worried.
Sex just after periods without condom . Can create pregnancy? If the semen is released outside her body.
I'm 9 weeks pregnant and lost all my symptoms. I'm worried about missed miscarriage. I already had one 5 years back. So I'm so worried. There is no scan till two weeks so please advice me.
I am 21 years old and having facial hair (from past 4-5 years) and also from last 1 month I am not having measures cycle. Also my dates varies like every time the date of my periods varies, sometimes my dates last long for 15 days and sometimes only 5-6 days. From last few months my weight also increases. Please let me know is it serious.
I'm 23 male. I have anal sex with my gf is it ok? If I put my sperm in her ass is there any problem?
My mother is suffering from Uterine fibroids since last 9 months. Doctor have advised to operate but she is continuously taking medicines to avoid the operation. Is it good to take so much medicine? Is there anything else to treat Uterine fibroids except operation? How much one should wait for operating? My mother have diabetes too.
My menstruation days are taking longer days after every month, now it's taken 35 days for menstruation, I want to conceive and me and My husband's report are normal, I don't know really what should I do. Please suggest.
I am 27 years old. I got married since 3 yrs. I want to know that my uterus is slight retroverted uterus. So is there any complication in conceiving a child. Nd my periods are only 2 days. Nd its brown in colour.
Worrying slows you down and only makes you dumb. It takes away your usual smartness and leaves you with lot of unwanted negativity. Besides, it makes your look older and your hair whiter! However, it is not easy to stop worrying as we worry about everything and for everyone. What we don't realise is that worrying has seldom achieved anything.
Here few things you can do to keep worrying at bay.
1. Postpone your worries to a specific time of the day - There is no point in worrying about something all day long. Not only does it affect your other work, it also affects your mind. Having said that, worrying can be helpful too. One might find a great solution, just with a little bit of pondering over the topic. So don't shun the worry, instead set aside a time to think about what is worrying you. Not only will it not gnaw on you mind all day, but you too can give it a constructive time when your mind is free of other preoccupations.
2. Use here and now techniques - Always try to remind yourself of what you should do “in this place”, “ at this time”, and focus on the activity or task you need to complete at that hour of the day.
3. Question your act of worrying - Evaluate the amount of time spend on worrying, how worrying is going to help you, how it can solve your problems or for that matter, the problems of others and in what better ways you could have spent the same time.
4. Relax yourself - Worrying can cause anxiety and tension which maintains the preoccupation and blocks the rational thinking process. So relax yourself. Use some systematic relaxation techniques or spend some time on any entertaining activity which relaxes you. Even having a casual chat or coffee along with your friend can be helpful.
5. Identify your negative thoughts - Try to identify the negative thoughts that arise in you which maintains the intensity of your worries. Challenge these negative thoughts and try to replace it with thoughts of hope and success
6. Develop problem solving skills: try to put your worries into a statement which describes the real core problem, brainstorm to find all the available solutions. Try to analyze the available solutions and choose the one that suits you the best. Start the solution at the earliest.
7. Develop acceptance - Many issues which you worry about may be the ones which are not in your control or even sometimes not your problem at all. Develop the tendency to accept that all issues will not be under your control at all times.
8. Prepare yourself to Wait - In case of worries about issues where uncertainty prevail, prepare yourself to wait till a concrete status I arrived at just like waiting for examination results.
9. Develop trust worthy friends - Good and trustworthy friends can help you in distracting your thoughts from the preoccupation with your worries and sometimes even provide effective solutions to the problems. Just sharing your worries with your friends may by itself give you some relief. Be careful not to engage with friend who would further add on to your confusion.
10. Seek help - if you feel that you are finding it difficult to come out of this vicious circle of worrying, don’t hesitate to meet a professional who can help you the resolve the problem
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.