Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Hai I am female I suffering with pcod. My egg is not developing. It is 8 mm. I hav irregular periods. Wit tablets only I hav period. My weight is 72. My height 5.2. Is it possible to get present. With dis problem. Pls help me. I am 25 year old. Married 2012 Nov.
Hello doctor. I took ipill within half an hour after doing protected sex with my bf. Cozhe ejaculated near my vagina. That was the last day of my period all this happened. But coz of tension I took ipill on same evening. I also got bleeding 7 days after taking ipill. Now its been 4 weeks still im testing negative .im feeling vomiting sensation feeling gassy alot. Is there any change of pregnancy?
There are many questions a woman may have in mind for her gynecologist, but never asked them. Here are 15 such questions along with their solutions.
- Does my vagina smell unpleasant?: You should shower it with water and gently wipe it with a wash cloth before any test. Applying perfume makes the smell even worse.
- What to do in case the feet stink?: You should wear fresh and clean socks before going for the test and getting in the stirrup, which is a metal device for convenience of gynaecological tests.
- In case of a period, should I cancel my test appointment?: A gynaecologist is not afraid nor disgusted by blood as blood is a part of the specialist's profession. If you have heavy bleeding, you can call up the nurse for suggestions.
- What if the doctor or nurse judges my body?: Your gynaecologist does not care about your body and is more concerned about your problems and how to solve them.
- What if my legs are unshaved?: Your gynaecologist really does not care about your legs or underarms or any part of your body. Your problem is the only concern for the doctor.
- What if my shaved hair looks ugly?: As stated before, the gynaecologist is only concerned about your problem and nothing else. Use a sharp razor to prevent bumps or ingrown hair.
- What is the speculum?: It is a device used by your gynaecologist for opening your vagina in order to observe the cervix or look for infections on the vaginal wall.
- Why do I urinate in my pants if I sneeze, laugh or cough?: This is a common phenomenon for women who have given birth and is easy to treat.
- Is my vaginal discharge normal?: Having a small amount of white vaginal discharge is quite normal.
- What does the gynaecologist check inside my vagina using hands?: The bimanual exam is done using the hands to detect problems in the uterus.
- What if I do not like birth control means?: There are over 50 methods of birth control and many pills you can choose from.
- Can I ask about my sexual problems?: Absolutely yes, as it is quite an important issue.
- Can my partner or family accompany me to the test?: Yes, they can, but during the time of the test, they should leave the room.
- Can I discuss my relationship problems?: Your gynaecologist should know about any issue you are having.
- If I am having forced sex, should I tell? :Such matters should be conveyed immediately.
You can ask your gynecologist any question, which bothers you, without fear.
Me an my gf have an unprotected sex but I am quit sure I didn't cum inside her it WS jus foreplay but not sure abo precum so I gv her ipill with in 6 days she got withdrawal bleed but just light. We hv unprotected sex on the 10 th of last month she WS exp her periods on 25 of that month but on 16th she HV withdrawal bleed an after that she had her regular periods following to withdrawal bleed its been month since she is now having abdomen pain an yellowish urine. Is it possible she is pregnant can abdomen pain relate to pregnancy. She is rt now on college trip an it might be infection due to unhygienic food can it be so air can she be pregnant please help.
I am 28 years old 4 years back married. 6 months back doctor said I have hormone disturbance .i have bi lateral poly cystic ovaries 6-8 mm noted. She gave siphene 50 mg to use I used for 4 months stopping 1 month middle. I have under gone follicular study egg was raptured but no result I did not get pregnant please help me. Even though egg was released why did not became pregnant I do no ,can you tell me reasons why please. My prolactin is 17. 83ng/ml I have dons hsg it is normal. My husband count is 40 millions.Please tell.
Hi, i want to know that fibroid tumor in uterus with heavy bleeding, can is it curable without any operation
I am thin and my weight is 50, height is 5'2. But my breast looks heavier and looks like hanging. What's the reason for that? And give some home made tips to make it fit and perfect, and to decrease its size.
I am 5 month pregnant. Till now everything is normal. Earlier I have 2 miscarriages. But suddenly nowadays I start feeling that I am not happy and I am not able to feel my baby movement so much. please help what can I do to remove the feeling that I am not happy? Also please suggest some healthy food?
She has fibroids. Biggest us about 7cm. All is all not hurting. Period normal. Only trouble is she has pass water very frequently. The bladder cannot Hillmorton than 125ml liquid. If she tries to ignore and not pass water than the bladder goes into retention and cannot pass water at all. Apart from having hysterectomy can the fibroids be removed? Or reduced? As suspicion lies on fibroids pressing against the bladder?
Me and my gf want sex but not sure about time period that when we should do. So tell me when we should do so that there will no chance of pregnancy.
I am 20 years adult girl. And I suddenly have pain in my middle portion of back. What it is and how it can b treated. Should I go for medicines or not. If yes plzz recommend me some medicine.
Hi, my wife is 6 months pregnant, she is suffering from leg pain (bearable) for two days also slight swelling is there. Please advise us what needs to be done. Kindly let us know if it is common during pregnancy and walking is safe/remedy during pain? Thanks in advance.
Iam 35 years old male married 6 months back. We are planning for baby. Should we do sex only during 10 to 16th days of period completion. Should we stop doing sex after the 16th day completion after the periods. Please answer me when to do sex and when to avoid doing sex for baby planning.
I have been married for 1 year and 5 months now. We have been trying to conceive for last 2 months. My period is due on 3rd July. Usually, my stomach starts to hurt 2,3 days prior to my date. However, this time its been 10 days that I am experiencing an unusual pain in lower abdomen . My lower abdomen feels very heavy and I also feel a kind of pressure or thrust (which worsens as the day progresses). What could be the possible reasons for the condition ?
Beet juice: apart from being a nutritional powerhouse, beet juice is a great source of nitric acid. The latter helps with blood flow in the body. A smooth blood flow, on the other hand, helps the brain in functioning properly. A study has found that people who consume beet juice have an increased circulation in the white matter resulting from an increased brain activity. This juice is sweet in taste and can be consumed every alternate day.
Berry smoothies: acai is a fruit which has a south african origin and hits the top of the list when it comes to brain assisting food. It increases the flow of the blood and dilates the blood vessels. However, this is extremely expensive. Berries also have a similar effect on the brain, but they are less powerful in nature. What can be done is to mix a little ingredient of acai in frozen berries juice and drink the same every day. Frozen berries retain the freshness and the nutritional benefits. This drink will improvise your brain and increase blood flow in the body.
Pomegranate juice: pomegranate is a great antioxidant and it very aptly limits the free radicals from damaging the brain cells. Antioxidants are also credited with increased blood flow and protection of the heart. A healthy cardiovascular system is synonymous to an increased brain function. What is surprising is the fact that pomegranate has more antioxidant content compared to red wine and green tea. Pomegranate juice can be consumed daily during the morning or afternoon.
Carrot juice: carrot is known for its healthy components that are beneficial for the eyes. Recent studies have revealed that they are great for the brain too. Like other colored vegetables, they are a great source of antioxidant and have a high content of beta-carotene. Carrot juice can reduce the inflammation of the brain cells and improve memory. Carrot juice is not at all bitter and the same can be consumed every alternate day after your meal.
Cocoa: a harvard study revealed that two cups of cocoa on a daily basis greatly helps a person in improving memory. Cocoa contains flavanols that keep the blood pressure normal and relaxes the blood vessel linings. Cocoa is also known to be a great antioxidant agent that limits the free radical to affect the brain cells. Cocoa should not be overloaded with sugar and should be consumed hot before starting your day.