I pride myself in attending local and statewide seminars to stay current with the latest techniques, and treatment planning...read more
Other treatment areas
- Infertility Specialist
- MBBS , Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi , 1978
- MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology , Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi , 1983
- Hospital Attachments at Max Hospital (Pitampura & Shalimar Bagh).
- Consultant at Saroj Hospital
- Consultant at Maulana Azad Medical College And Associated LNJP, Hospital, New Delhi.
- Senior Consultant at Obstetrician & Gynecologist
- Director at Medha Hospital
- Association of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists of Delhi (AOGD)
- Delhi Medical Association (DMA)
- Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction (ISAR)
KP - 12 Maurya Enclave City Park Hotel Pitampura
Tap on the map to get directions
Clinic of Dr. Anita
|Medha Hospital||₹ 800|
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anita
Read what people are saying about Dr. Anita
Question and Answers
female • 34 Year Old • Nov 17, 2017 • Kochi
I am 34 years old female. I am 15 weeks pregnant with my second child. My first delivery was a vacuum one. I have been told my placenta is anterior with lower end coveri ...read more
5 years ago
No need of leaving the job, if you haven't had any bleeding. Just avoid jerks. For ovarian cyst only wait and watch.
Know More About Vaginal Rashes!
Although vaginal rashes can be identified with non infectious conditions, for example, hypersensitive responses and contact dermatitis, many are because of sexually transmitted diseases. The zone around the vagina might be blushed with sores or bl......read more
Abnormal (Dysfunctional) Uterine Bleeding - Treatment + Management
Any kind of bleeding from the uterus, which is not normal, can be termed as abnormal uterine bleeding. This refers to bleeding between periods or before periods, bleeding after having sex, spotting, abnormally heavy bleeding or bleeding after atta......read more
PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome)
Risk Factors For Women With Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome!...read more
Infertility - A Guide
The term infertility in females explains a wide range of disorders but in order to simplify things, lets just say, infertility in women is a condition in which women are unable to conceive. There are numerous reasons that can be responsible for th......read more