Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anita RajorhiaYour feedback matters!
I had sex with my girlfriend and I gave her pill after 48 hours but till now she has not periods it have been 13 days and she is feeling unconscious having vomit after eating anything from 3 days and headache.
I am 5 mnth pregnant I am still having pain at left side of my abdomen Dr. use to give me progesterone orally bt no effect wht it may be the cause.
In vitro fertilization (IVF) includes empowering the woman with medicines, taking various eggs from her ovaries, fertilizing them with her partner’s sperm, and inserting a portion of the subsequent embryos into her uterus with the trust that one will form into a fetus.
Tubal ligation reversal, on the other hand, requires a laparotomy, which needs a much bigger entry point on the abdomen, usually around four to six fingers long. Since the skin, each of the muscles, and different tissues of the stomach must be sliced through, there is extensively more uneasiness and a longer recovery time required after the surgery, when compared with a laparoscopic surgery, for example, with a tubal ligation.
Here are a few common differences:
- Sperm quality: The male partner needs a sperm test before basic procedures of either of the two. In case that the sperm quality is great, then the couple could consider proceeding. In case that the sperm quality is poor, in vitro treatment is the better alternative. With IVF, poor sperm quality is effectively overcome.
- Tubal status: The length of the remaining tubal stumps after tubal ligation is an important aspect. The more extended the two remaining stumps are on each side, the better and more effective is the pregnancy. The shorter the stumps, the lower are the odds for pregnancy.
- Status of other pelvic conditions: Pelvic endometriosis or any scar tissue in the range of the tubes or ovaries would diminish the chance for accomplishment after tubal ligation reversal. Although, IVF pregnancy achievement rates are usually not influenced by these conditions. Along these lines, in vitro fertilization is most likely a superior alternative in women with noteworthy endometriosis or pelvic scar tissue.
- Female age: Chances for pregnancy with either tubal ligation or IVF decrease in the mid to late thirties and significantly reduce at the age of thirty-eight. By age forty-three or forty-four, not many women will have the capacity to have a baby using either approach.
- Egg amount and quality: A few women have a decrease in either egg amount or quality prior in life than anticipated. In this manner, the woman’s ovarian capacity needs to be tested before a choice is made in regards to whether to continue with either tubal ligation or in-vitro fertilization. AMH levels, ovarian antral follicle number, and day 3 FSH levels are generally done to evaluate ovarian capacity or hold.
- Doctor intervention: The greatest favorable position of tubal ligation reversal over IVF is that once the woman has experienced the surgery she ideally will not require any medication through the doctor, for example, medications or systems, keeping in mind the end goal to get pregnant.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
When my wife pregnant then my wife scratch on stomach. And time approx 6 month. And now scratch become dark please give me suggestion how can this scratch remove.
We are planning to make baby by 4 months. Still I am unable to conceive. Last month I had intercourse between 6 to 20 days of menstrual cycle. My period delayed in this month by 5 days. First I thought I may be pregnant let me check after 2 days. But unfortunately I attended my period again. Which made me upset a lot. Really it making me feel question mark whether I am fit to become mother or not. My laws are questioning me about my health. Wich stills puts me under lots of pressure. please help me doctor Wat things or work I should avoid when my period gets delayed.
I am a married girl, 27 year old. My husband is 37 year old. Got married 1 year ago. We are trying for a baby, but the result is negative every month. We are so depressed. Which is the right time to get a baby. Can you please suggest some ideas.
I want to ask you in cesarean delivery what is to exactly done. Means in natural delivery baby born from vaginal tract. Then what exactly done in c. Section.
My wife is in pregnancy of 8 months she's B-ve blood group her child is normal but child is partially covered with cord around the neck and doctor recommend may for operation .Is there any danger for mother during Operation or in delivery of child can you please help me out what is the exact procedure I have to follow next ? THANKS.
Me and my girlfriend we both were there in a physical relationship for almost around 4 years but the situation made us get separate and now she's getting married to other guy and she's too much tensed about her virginity thing that what's gone happen. Please help us in telling any solution for this so that she can live her life happily.
Hi doctor, I just ask one think that I did sex with my girlfriend 4 days bACK without using condom bt I gave ipill to her within 24 hours bt I still worry about her, her periods time is about to come 1 or 2 days. Can you suggest what I do now. If you suggest some kind of medicine whose help her to resolve this?
Maine ghar pe he urine test kiya or result negative aaya but mujhe abi b periods ni hue what should I do.
Genital herpes is a sexually transmitted disease. One out of every six people in the United States suffers from this disease. It is more common than you think. Like any other STD, it is extremely important to take proper protection (use a condom) while engaging in sexual activities.
Genital Herpes is caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV). There are two types of herpes simplex virus.
- HSV-1 is most commonly associated with blisters and ulcers around the mouth known as cold sores.
- HSV-2 is associated with blistering lesions in genital areas that are exposed during sexual contact.
However, both types of herpes simplex virus can infect the mouth or the genital areas, meaning that genital contact with a cold sore on the mouth can lead to genital herpes. Likewise, kissing someone with a cold sore can spread the herpes simplex virus infection.
After the initial outbreak of herpes, the virus travels through the nerves and resides in nerve tissue within the body.
Most people with genital herpes don’t know they have it. That’s because in most people it produces either no symptoms or very mild ones.
Symptoms of Genital Herpes:
- The area around your genitalia becomes red and cracked without any pain or itching.
- Itching around your anal region
- Blisters around your genitalia can cause immense pains when they break open.
- Pain in the open sores while urination.
- Headaches and backaches.
- Flu and swollen lymph nodes are very common.
- Fatigue is also felt if you suffer from genital herpes.
Symptoms like these can be mistaken for other infections such as vaginal yeast infections, bacterial infections and bladder infections. So, if you are suffering from such symptoms it is advisable to go in for a health check up followed by a physical exam and a blood test to confirm whether you have genital herpes or not.
How can it get spread?
You can only get Genital Herpes from vaginal intercourse and not anal or oral intercourse. The fluid present in the sore of a genital herpes patient has infected fluid. If the fluid comes in contact with their partner’s sexual organs while having intercourse they can be easily infected.
Can Symptoms Be Treated?
There is no cure for genital herpes. But the symptoms can be lessened and prevented with treatment. Treatment can also reduce the risk of infecting others.
Your healthcare provider may prescribe antiviral medications to help prevent or reduce the pain and discomfort from an outbreak of symptoms. Medication taken on a daily basis to suppress the virus can reduce the number of outbreaks and reduce the risk of infecting others
How to Avoid Getting Genital Herpes:
- Try to have sex with people who have been tested negative for herpes or any other STDs.
- Use a latex condom while having sex. It prevents any sort of liquid to pass inside your partner’s genitalia. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.