Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anita RajorhiaYour feedback matters!
I asked how will be our baby fair or dark in complexion so please tel me what should I take in my diet so that our baby will be surely fair because we both not fair and not dark also in the middle.
Hi Dr. my period date is 22 and period nt come yet. I am taking duphaston 10 mg from 16 th day of period for 10 days morning evening vid folic acid n loprin 75 and I also take pregnacare tablets once daily .y my period not come I mostly period on due date or before 2 ya 3 days .am I pregnant my feet burn feel like period come but not .only milky white discharge come .plz tell what chances are.
From July to September it’s Varsha ritu.
According to Ayurveda there are Do’s and Don’ts to stay healthy and free from diseases in this varsha ritu (Rainy season).
1) Digestive fire in this season is low,so to purify body, Panchkarma specially vaman,virechan, and vasti is advised according to Ayurveda.
2) Have dry,light,hot fresh food and food containing ghee.
3) Add honey, ghee, oil in your diet.
4) According to ayurvedic text , old shali rice,wheat,oats,vegitable soup should be added in diet.
5) Honey is very useful in this Varsha ritu (rainy season).
Day dreaming, excessive liquid diet, excessive walking, exercises , sun rays, excessive intercourse.
The fourth day of Diwali is celebrated as Annakut to thank God for his benevolence. Govardhan Puja is one of the primary rituals associated with this day. The legend behind this festival is centred around a hillock named Govardhan which Krishna lifted to shelter the people living there from torrential rains. Thus, it is celebrated by making small mounds of cow dung that symbolize the hillock and prayers to Lord Govardhan. Cow dung in India is not treated as mere excrement, but has a number of uses. Primary amongst them is the burning of dried cow dung cakes as fuel to cook food in rural households and provide heat. Cow dung is also an excellent fertilizer. In many places, cow dung is also added to mud bricks so as to strengthen the brick and prevent disintegration.
According to Ayurveda, cow dung is germicidal and has healing properties. To this effect, cow dung is mentioned a number of times in ancient Indian scriptures.
1. Cow dung’s antibacterial properties make it a good natural disinfectant. Using cow dung to disinfect an area involves coating the floor with a paste of fresh cow dung. This practice is followed in many rural households throughout India. Burning cakes of dried cow dung are also said to repel insects and mosquitoes.
2. Cow dung is also said to have mood enhancing properties. It contains bacteria named Mycobacterium vaccae which is responsible for activating neurons that produce serotonin. Seratonin is a neurotransmitter that contributes towards making a person feel happy.
3. Dried cow dung is also used to make disinfectant soaps. Some of the ayurvedic practitioners also use cow dung to treat skin ailments. However, you must keep in mind that cow dung does contain bacteria and hence should not be applied on skin that is cut or raw.
4. Even the ash produced by cow dung has beneficial uses. This ash when added to pond water is also said to balance the acidity in the water and regulate pH levels. Dry ash absorbs oil and fat and hence is also used as a cleaning agent.
Here are some other medicinal uses of cow dung:
1. According to some ancient scripts, cow dung ash can be used to strengthen gums and clean teeth.
2. Cow dung is an excellent disinfectant and mosquito repellent. This is the reason why the walls of the houses were coated with cow dung in the ancient times.
3. The cow dung can be used a body back in order to detoxify the body.
4. It is also said to be very helpful in preventing pimples.
5. Cow dung is also known to improve blood circulation.
6. It also helps in keeping the infections from spreading.
7. Ayurvedic medicines made out of cow dung also work wonders in treating indigestion problems.
However, if one chooses to use cow dung to treat an ailment or cleanse the body in any way, it should be done only under the supervision of an Ayurvedic doctor.
Hi, What natural remedies are there for heart burn during pregnancy What natural remedies for nausea during pregnancy after 3 months.
I have a irregular periods. My FSH level is 5.0mIU/ml and my LH level is 7.1 mIU/ml and I am not over weight. I consult a doctor and she said the lean pcos is formed now. So tel me what treatment is I wil preferred. Ayurveda or allopathy.
The goodness of water is known to all and sundry. Another fluid to watch out for is the coconut water. Coconut water will leave you with a mouth open awe with its health benefits. From small kids to pregnant women to elderly people, everyone can drink coconut water (unless asked to avoid on doctor recommendation) without any tension. The sweet, nut-like taste of coconut water is indeed very refreshing and soothing, a great respite in the scorching summers.
Positive effects of coconut water on the health
- A low-calorie drink: Coconut water is an ideal and healthy substitute for processed fruit juice, aerated drinks, and beverages. Some of the amazing health benefits of coconut water include;
- Improves Digestion: Coconut water is an excellent source of phosphatase, diastase, folic acid, and other enzymes that aids in the digestion of food.
- A person with dehydration (an outcome of dysentery, diarrhea or cholera) can benefit immensely from coconut water. The coconut water works by restoring the lost electrolyte and plasma balance in the body.
- Keeps skin aging at bay: Cytokines and lauric acid are known to have anti-aging properties. They maintain the pH balance of the skin. Coconut water is a rich source of lauric acid and cytokines. As expected, coconut water helps to restore the natural glow of the skin. Coconut water greatly nourishes and protects the skin from rashes and skin infections.
- Drink coconut water, forget depression forever: Riboflavin, pathogenic acid, and thiamine are the triple healing vitamins that help to lower depression and stress in a person. With these important vitamins present, coconut water will lift your mood and spirits effortlessly.
- Weight management: Being a low- calorie drink, coconut water is a healthy option for people who are on a diet and want to lose few extra kilos.
- Healthy bones the natural way: An excellent source of calcium, coconut water will keep your bones strong and healthy.
- Kidney stones a thing of the past: A natural way to deal with the problem of kidney stones is indeed a great news. Potassium is present in abundance in coconut water. Thus, it not only helps in dissolving the kidney stones, but also ensures that there is no recurrence of the condition (kidney stones).
- A healthy blood pressure: Coconut water comes as a much-needed blessing for people with high blood pressure. The minerals (Potassium and Magnesium) along with Vitamin C ensure that the blood pressure is within healthy limits.
The magnesium present in coconut water comes as a savior for people with migraines.
- A rich source of potassium implies coconut water helps to lower the instances of muscle cramps.
- Having long, healthy, and lustrous hair is no longer a dream, all thanks to the coconut water. It hydrates the scalp, thus providing the necessary nourishment to the hair.
- Being low in sugar and calories, coconut water is an excellent remedy for diabetic patients. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.