Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anita MittalYour feedback matters!
Hi I am female 21 year old I had period last month on 24 nov it ended on 26 and after that I had sex with out any protection on 27 n 28 and on 29 I ate a unwanted 72. Now from 6 december I am having my periods again, I am afraid. Kindly clear my misconceptions Thank you.
Hi am 22 years girl I was married. Some water bubbles in my stomach some doctors said pregnancy problems during for this. Kindly advice.
I am 19 years old. 10 months ago I had a major surgery of ovarian cyst doctor suggested laparoscopic but the cyst leads to major surgery. Last month I missed my period for 10 days. And this month again I missed my period for 8 days. If I thought about sex I will get wet and I feel like I am having sex. And I am getting dull pain near my stitches. I am too weak some one said I am getting those pains because of my weakness and it will take some time to cure. Help me please. I unable to resist the urge to thought about sex and I am getting pains in my uterus. Is it harmful to do that. Help me please.
I Am Girl, Age 20, . I am suffering from White Blood Bleeding, maybe its Sperm, This Is Good or bad health? How to Avoid this.
Important for everybody for a better health, glowing skin, better digestion and increased energy
Breathe a little easier
While many people don’t consider the lungs part of detoxification squad, they are responsible for filtering out fumes, allergens,and airborne toxins.
When we’re stressed, we tend to shift from deep belly breathing to short, shallow ‘chest’ breaths, which reduces your lungs ability to transport oxygen to all your tissues. If you want to boost your lung power, begin to practise diaphragmatic breathing a few minutes each day:
Lie flat on the floor. Raise your knees. (You can put a cushion under them if you wish.)
Put one palm on your upper chest and the other over your navel.
Breathe out fully – and then a little bit more. With practise you will find you can do this by drawing in your abdomen. Pause for 2-4 seconds.
Allow the air to naturally flow in again.
Slowly and calmly repeat this cycle a few times.
we always say exercise is a must because your skin is also a source of toxic elimination just like the lungs
with best of health
The first thought that comes to your mind when you see a chocolate pastry or a strawberry cheesecake is an immediate urge to eat it. However, these foods are filled with excessive calories and unhealthy fats that do not contribute positively to your health in any manner whatsoever. Basically, you need to control those taste buds in order to remain healthy.
Here are 5 common foods that may be enjoyable but are surprisingly bad for you:
- Chocolate cookie: A chocolate cookie is something that you would love to eat anytime. These cookies are delicious to eat and thus, very difficult to stay away from. They contain calories in large amounts which are mainly from simple carbohydrates. They tend to raise your blood sugar immediately, thus leading to fat accumulation.
- Ice cream: Ice cream is a type of food that is high in calorie content and fat. Most of the calories are from simple sugar and saturated fat that raise your risk of heart disease. Ice cream is also known to add to your kilos in no time at all.
- Biryani: Biryani is a commonly consumed dish because of its flavor and taste. It is made up of rice, spices and hydrogenated vegetable fats, thus making it very high in terms of calories. It also contains unhealthy fats that raise your bad cholesterol levels and up your risk of heart diseases due to plaque buildup in your arteries. You should not consume it if you have a stomach ulcer as it may aggravate the condition.
- Coffee: Coffee contains caffeine which, if consumed in large amounts, can be toxic for your body. Too much coffee might also mess up your sleep cycle and may result in insomnia. Too much of coffee is also proven to raise your bad cholesterol levels.
- Tea: Consumption of tea increases your chances of stomach ulcers and liver complications. One of the constituents of tea, tannic acid, ups the risk of anemia. It is recommended not to drink tea immediately after a meal.
I am 20 years old and I have irregular periods i. E. Around once in six months. Provide me some medication. Have also done my thyroid test or any other tests but all of them are negative.
Helo,i am 28 yrs old and my periods cycle is 26 days, till now my periods had came on time but this time its been more than 28 days and i have not got my periods, i am realy worried as it never happened.
I have a missed periods for 5 days and then 6th day I have a period, Could you tell me Still I Pregnant, If Not, Please Tell me the tips for fast pregnancy.
Depression is considered the common cold of all mental health issues and can strike in varying levels due to causes like pressing circumstances, problems in one's personal life and relationships, hormonal changes and other long term, chronic health conditions. Your intimate relationships are also subject to dejection when physical ailments enter the picture. Erectile dysfunction is one such area that creates depression. This is basically a condition that men suffer from. Due to this condition, a man is not able to get and hold an erection long enough to enjoy the act of sex. This can be caused due to related physical problems as well as stress. It can also lead to depression and problems in one's relationship due to anger, frustration, hopelessness and sadness. Here are a few ways to deal with depression caused due to erectile dysfunction.
- Recognising the Symptoms: The very first thing to do is to come out of denial and recognise the symptoms that are caused by this kind of depression. Usually, any long term or chronic problem can lead a person to look at himself or herself as a hopeless case. This can cause symptoms like dejection, a negative attitude towards everything and sudden outbursts of anger and frustration which may crop up in other areas of the patient's life. Since this is an intimate problem that one cannot discuss with everyone, the problem of depression gets all the more challenging. In such cases, the best thing to do is to be aware of the symptoms.
- Getting help: Simply being aware of the symptoms is not enough that is merely the first step. One will need to go ahead and do something about the symptoms. Visiting a sexologist or a sex therapist is the next step. With the help of therapy and discussions, the patient and the doctor can actually reach the root cause of the issue and help in realigning the attitude and thinking of the patient to come out of stress that is creating the issue, or to deal with medical repercussions of the issue in a more stable manner.
- Psychotherapy: One of the foremost methods used by most therapists includes psychotherapy that can help in unravelling the cause and finding a way to cope with the problem in a way that is focussed on discussions.
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy: This form of therapy examines all aspects of the person's life and reality so as to find the cause of the problematic behaviour and reprogram the brain of patient with great deliberation.
- Antidepressants: While some medications can affect sexual functioning, there are antidepressants that do not have major sexual side effects. Please consult a Psychiatrist and discuss about this option too.
Tackling depression and erectile dysfunction is a matter of striking a fine balance with professional help.