Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anita MittalYour feedback matters!
Car Commercial = Jog in Place
Shopping Commercial = 30 Crunches
Food Commercial = 30 Jumping Jacks
Jewelry Commercial = 20 Squats
Travel Commercial = 10 Leg Lifts Each
Health & Beauty Ad = 20 Hip Raises
I am having problem in my ovaries PCOD. I want to ensure that whether it will affect me or my body while doing sex. Or after sex. And if once I go for a safe sex, then in future if I hv to go through an ultrasound . Will the reports will tell that I had sex earlier ? Please give valuable information. .
last date of my period was 7 Feb.on 9 Feb I had sexual intercoure. I want to know whether I am pregnant or not. I don't want to have it now. Please clarify my doubt. If I m pregnant how to terminate it??
I'm getting stomach pain with vomiting every month when I get periods, is this common to all or do I have any problem? could I able to get pregnancy in future?
Which are most probable days (out of 28 days) of menstrual cycle to get definitely pregnant? Or tell me the days when I should have sex with my partner so that she will be pregnant?
My wife is not responding to physical relation is this any problematic in her body or anything else.
I took unwanted and i am bleeding in irregular time since then, not continuously. So i am still pregnant or my periods will come or these are my dates only. Suffering from cramps too.
M 28 years old female suffering from back pain. As doctors advice I did MRI n report was lumbosacral spine shows mild disc bulge at L4_L5, n frm my blood test its shows that I have vitamin D3 insufficiency. Dr. advice me to wear Lumbosacral belt n to avoid physical activities, floor activities n sometimes it may lead my condition bad. My question Dr. Is it can't b cured ? Avoid physical activities, that shall I have to avoid sex also ? N most important thing Dr. pls tell I can't b pregnant. I can't give birth to a child ? Husband is thinking that due to this my pregnancy will get complicated.
Hi I had abortion pill as described by doctor three days back I am still bleeding and I am having right abdominal pain Let me know if this symptom is normal or not.
My wife is in 7th month of pregnancy. She frequently feels immense pain and starts crying. How much safe is Anafortan Tablets. She can take it frequently?
My periods are not happening in the time. N when I go through my period days I suffer from severe stomach ache.
I had unprotected sex twice on the same night during the days when I had the highest chance of getting fertilized. I took an I-Pill within 24 hours but I didn't bleed. I have taken the emergency contraceptive pill before and I have bled all the three times. Do I have a chance of getting pregnant or it is normal?
25/M hello doctors . I take soya milk almost everyday . Around 300 ml each day. I have heard that soya milk is bad for male fertility and reproduction . I have also heard that it is good for the body as it is rich in proteins . Please clear my confusion on this .
My husband has a dark complexion and I have a wheatish complexion. It was a love marriage and my mother-in always had problems with my complexion as she believed that our kids will be fair. In a country like ours, fairness is given utmost important. I was under constant pressure living with my mother-in law and was determined to not let my unborn baby go through this “Fairness” test. Natural Brite was a blessing in disguise. I took the oral supplements and followed Diet Instructions during my 5th month of pregnancy and few months later I was blessed with a daughter with smooth, fair skin. My mother-in law was very happy. Thank you Natural Brite!
This case was just was one of our many patient success stories. Natural Brite uses principle of Herbal Medicine like bach flower therapy which act as a cleansing agent for the skin and purification of body. Thus when given in the pregnancy for a month in the 5th or 6th month brings about a flawless complexion of the developing baby. Herbs contain healing powers. Ayurveda is an ancient science which deals in preventive as well as therapeutic medicines. Ayurveda believes in balancing the natural forces of human body to heal.
When a child is born, the first question asked is, Is the baby fair? It is not our intention to project that FAIR is better than DARK, but to cater to the need the society has already since time memorial created in the subconscious of human civilization.
Is it safe?
This is study of 1200 pregnant patients who underwent a combinational therapy of Ayurveda and bach flower therapy as well as a naturopathy diet in the 6th month of pregnancy for getting a fair baby. The study was conducted in 2 hospitals over a period of 5 years and out of the 1200 patients 1169 delivered babies of fair complexion thus giving a result of 97 %.
The Natural Bite Kits contains Herbal Supplements & Literature (Booklet). Booklet contains all detailed information about the panel doctor, the social ethics of this protocol, principles and mechanism of action of "Ayurveda and Bach flower therapy", the dosage and instructions of the supplements to be taken. Herbal Medications include:
Apple Grow Pills
How does this work?
The treatment starts at 5-6 months of gestation period. The ayurveda protocol had a primary diet to be followed, certain ways of dressing (dark clothing deletion), limitation of sun exposure and supplements. The supplements consisted of two parts- ayurvedic herbs paste which is to be taken after dissolving in water/ milk twice a day & the bach flower therapy protocol for a month.
Fair skin, healthy baby
I have always confusion regarding period that my period is how many days actually I have 3 days heavy period and after then its come little fie 2 days in which pad is not required so can you tell me my period is days or 5 days how I calculate this for safe sex.
I am 55 years old female and I still have menses. Its not stopping at my age also. I have done medical check ups and found no problems. My elder sister is 60 years and few months ago, her completed. Is there any problem with me and should I get operated? Is this have any connection with heredity. Please advise doctor!
I ws pregnant but in 12 th week ie 1april ultrasound got to knw baby had no heartbeat n growth so I had my d&c on 2 april 2016. I want to what all precautions I need to take nw nd fr how long. Nd aftr d&c how many days bed rest is required?
4 Exercises that’ll help you during labour
There are technical ways in which you can get your body all set for labour. Although you may not know how your labour will progress, you can ease the pain that you experience during childbirth to a significant extent by doing these four exercises:
1. Kegel Exercises: These exercises target the muscles that provide support to your bladder, uterus, urethra and rectum. By strengthening the muscles of the pelvic floor, these exercises help in improving the flow of blood to your vaginal and rectal area. Kegel exercises involve contracting of the muscles of your pelvic floor as you would do if you had to prevent passing urine or stool. It is also known to reduce the duration of the pushing stage of childbirth, which is the second stage. You can do the exercises sitting or standing and in either of the two ways-
Slow kegels: For this, contract the muscles of your pelvic floor and hold them for 3-10 seconds. Release and repeat the exercise for ten times.
Fast kegels: To do this, you need to contract and loosen up your pelvic muscles 25-50 times. Do the set for about 4 times with 5 seconds interval between each set.
2. Squatting: Practising squatting during your pregnancy can help in preparing your pelvic muscles for labour. While strengthening your thighs, it opens up your pelvis for an easy descent of the baby. So, here’s what you should do:
1. Begin by standing behind a chair for support with your feet wide apart
2. While contracting your abdominal muscles, relax your shoulders and chest before lowering your tailbone towards the floor
3. While inhaling and exhaling deeply, push into your legs and go back into a standing position
3. Pelvic Tilt: This exercise helps in strengthening the muscles of your back, pelvis and thigh regions while improving posture. Ensuring your pelvic joints remain flexible, it eases the pain experienced during delivery. Here’s how it’s done:
1. Get down on both your hands and knees while keeping your head in a parallel position with your back
2. While arching your back, pull in your stomach
3. Hold this position for a few seconds before releasing
The exercise needs to be repeated 3-5 times - all the while maintaining a strong hold over your back and stomach.
4. Tailor Pose: The tailor pose is designed to help relax your hip joints as well as open up the pelvis. It also helps in improving your body posture while easing the aches that occur in the lower part of your back. For this, you need to perform the following steps:
1. While keeping your back straight, sit comfortably on the floor
2. Placing the soles of both the feet together, press your knees gently towards the floor
3. Keep the position for 10-15 seconds. You can repeat the exercise for 5-10 times.