Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Anita MichyariYour feedback matters!
Hypertension, which is also known as high blood pressure is a prominent factor that is responsible for the development of many serious health issues like cardiac disorder, chronic kidney diseases, vision loss and stroke. The dominant causes of hypertension include troubled lifestyle style, genetics, environmental factors and internal imbalances. You cannot possibly control the chances of suffering from hypertension but you can always prevent and minimize the risk of the problems that are associated with hypertension.
The following are some lifestyle tips that can help you to manage and minimize the risk of developing hypertension:
Maintain a healthy body weight: weight plays a crucial role in the prevention of hypertension. People who are obese run the risk of developing hypertension. It is advisable to lose excessive body fat to maintain an ideal body weight. A well-maintained body weight minimizes the risk of hypertension.
Eat a healthy and balanced diet: unhealthy food intake is a primary factor that causes hypertension. Eating a healthy and balanced diet enables you to manage your blood pressure effectively. Incorporate plenty of fresh fruits and leafy vegetables, especially the ones rich in potassium. Limit excess intake of calories, sugar, and fat as they tend to increase the risk of hypertension.
Reduce consumption of salt: higher sodium intake increases your blood pressure level. Avoid high-sodium processed and packaged foods as they are high in sodium content. A low-sodium diet enables you to keep your blood pressure normal.
Exercise regularly: an active lifestyle is known to lower the risk of hypertension. Make sure to indulge yourself into some physical activities on a daily basis.
Limit the alcohol intake: excessive intake of alcohol can raise your blood pressure level. Limit your alcohol consumption to minimize the chances of hypertension.
Monitor your blood pressure: monitor your blood sugar level on a regular basis. Hypertension usually does not show any symptoms. If your blood pressure ranges between 120-139/80-89 millimeters of mercury it is an indication that you run a higher risk of developing hypertension. A raise in blood pressure demands moderation of lifestyle practices and controlled food intake.
Manage stress level: excessive stress and anxiety are not good for your blood pressure. Severe stress is known to shoot up your blood pressure level which leads to the development of many other health related complications including the improper functioning of crucial organs like heart and kidney.
Hello doctor, today I have done my ovulation study my doctor suggested me to do that so the result come is that my eggs are 9mm n today is 10th day of my menses. I wanna know can I get pregnant asap, and does the egg size matter to get pregnant and if yes then pls suggest me what all I need to do and eat to get my eggs to grow healthy and to grow faster. My doctor called me on 12th and 14th day too to check the growth. Please help me out so that I can increase the size of egg before my next visit. Doc please rpl me so that it help me a useful way. Thanks.
I am 47 years old and I am suffering from acidity problem since last 3-4 yrs. If I fell pain in any part of the body n if I press there air is released through mouth. I also often get gases. I hv to go to toilet twice a day. My MC periods hv been stopped since last 7 yrs. please help me getting rid of this.
Hi I am 24 years old. I eat alot raw rice much does it affect in the body? due to this white water is coming from my vagina. Some times not regularly does it affect in pregnancy?
I had my periods regularly for 7 months after delivery but I missed it from past 3 months. I did home pregnancy test, result was negative. I'm breastfeeding my baby regularly since his birth. Is it common to miss menses this way?
Hi mam, i am in 24 years age. I have irregular periods from last 3 4 months and I got thyroid with 25mg. I am trying to get pregnant but I cant because of my irregular periods. How do I get my regular periods back please suggest me for the changes of my diet.
Sir, My wife has a ovarian cyst in her left ovary & for treatment doctor told her to take endosis 2 mg tablet for 90 days. Now she is taking the tablets from last 50 days daily 1nos. I want to know that if we intercourse in this present condition can she get pregnant? Or if I use emergency contraceptive pill after unprotected sex then what will be the problem?
To remain fit and free from diseases it is not just enough to make healthy lifestyle choices, one should make a conscious effort to convert these choices into regular habits. Healthy habits make our lives happier, reduce stress and help in maintaining a healthy body and mind.
You can enrich your life by adding these habits to your life -
1. Exercise regularly - Starting a regular exercise regimen can help you in getting fit. Apart from the physical benefits, exercise help release endorphins in the body which are also known as the feel-good hormone as they make you happier.
2. Eat a healthy breakfast - The breakfast is the first meal of the day, so eating a nutritious breakfast that contains a healthy balance of carbohydrates, protein and fiber will keep you satiated and provide energy. Eating breakfast also helps to curb binge eating which may promote weight gain.
3. Stop smoking - Smoking can cause damage to the cardiovascular system in the body which can lead to increased chances of blood pressure problems.
4. Take the stairs - Using the stairs instead of the elevator burns more calories and also increases your aerobic fitness.
5. Avoid the phone before bedtime - If you use your phone before you go to sleep, then it can harm your quality of sleep. The light of the phone screen contains certain wavelengths which disrupt the hormone melatonin that is responsible for regulating sleep.
6. Meditate regularly - Meditating on a regular basis reduces stress, enhances your concentration and promotes overall wellbeing.
7. Avoid processed foods - Eating natural foods such as fruits and vegetables reduces chances of gaining weight and getting affected by disorders of the digestive system. It also helps in improving the health of your skin.
8. Drink green tea - Green tea is packed with antioxidants and nutrients which restrict the formation of free radicals. It also increases the metabolic rate of the body which can cause fat loss.
9. Do balancing exercises - Simply standing on one leg for 10 seconds can enhance your mobility and balance which will be beneficial for you in carrying out your everyday movements.