Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anita Michyari
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anita MichyariYour feedback matters!
Dear sir/mam I got married in january end this year. My wife is facing swelling in her stomach after marriage. We have consulted 3-4 gynecologist but everybody says there is not any issue. It happens after marriage. We are not planning for baby now. So using protection during intercourse. I am above 30 years old and my wife is below 24. Can you please tell me the actual reason for this . Why All gynecologist are denying for any big thing to worry. And what should we do now to cure it.
I am 6 week pregnant sometime I have fast heart beat palpitation this is normal in pregnancy or any problem?
My wife is 45 years old. She had irregular periods and heavy bleeding this month. In the month of November she was on hrt treatment. She is diabetic. Her H1AB Is 6.9.She is taking medicine carbophage for past two months half tablet in the morning and half in the night. 15 days back she took CBC it found she was anemic HB 9.9. RBC 4.4 hematocrit 33.9 wbc 13070 and platelet count 5.31 ESR 27 mm. Dr. prescribed her livogen and dexorange syrup at the night. Last week She had periods with heavy bleeding she was tired. Dr. again asked to take CBC yesterday. HB is same and wbc 11010 and the platelets reduced to 5.01. Now Dr. prescribed her to take carbophage SR tablet 1 in the morning and livogen in the morning and dexorange in the near night. My question is why platelet slight higher when HB is low. For past two months periods are coming normal but heavy bleeding and clots. Severe gastritis also. Kindly give suggestions.
Proper sleep, balanced diet, and strengthening exercises can boost endurance and ensure independence.
Muscle building isn't just for those who are into fitness as a hobby. Muscle strength is crucial for good health, especially as we age" muscle strength is important to help reduce injuries, most notably falls.
Strong muscles are needed to strengthen bones, control blood sugar, improve cholesterol levels, maintain a healthy weight, reduce joint pain, and fight mild depression. Those things can help you maintain your independence. Unfortunately with muscles, there's a use-it-or-lose-it effect" inactivity causes a loss of muscle protein, resulting in a decrease in muscle strength. Without continued strength and resistance training, the rate of muscle mass decline is much greater.
If your doctor says it's okay, start a strength training program to supplement moderate-intensity exercise that gets your heart going. Aim for two to three sessions a week. Consider these five tips to achieve the best results.
1 work with a pro
A certified personal trainer or a physical therapist can design a program tailored to your needs and abilities. That way you'll get the results you want without risking muscle strains and ligament tears. Ask your doctor to prescribe physical therapy if you're recovering from injury or struggling with a chronic health problem. If you're in good health, seek out supervised programs, such as those offered at senior centers, the ymca, or a private health club.
2 try weights and bands
You'll likely use weights to build muscle—dumbbells and weight machines—but don't forget resistance bands. These bands—which resemble large flat or tubular rubber bands—provide resistance while you're in a variety of positions, as opposed to the limited amount
Of movements you perform using free weights or weight machines. Weights and bands provide
Resistance to your muscles.
3 get more sleep
When you strengthen your muscles, they need 48 hours to re-knit. You must avoid strength exercises on the same muscles on consecutive days. But sleep is another key to muscle recovery" sleep is critical to allow for proper healing of the tissues when we stress them" says wiater. Adults should aim for seven to eight hours per night. That will give your body time to repair muscle tissue and replenish your muscle's energy stores. Without enough sleep, the muscles may continue to break down without rebuilding.
4 watch your diet
A healthy diet is necessary to give your muscles the building blocks to become stronger. That means you need a combination of protein sources, grain-based carbohydrates, and fruits and vegetables. You may want to work with a dietitian to come up with a baseline of what your body needs to build muscle and keep up energy. A typical range is 130 grams (g) per day of carbohydrates for both men and women, including nine servings (four and a half cups) per day of fruits and vegetables; and 56 g of protein per day for men, 46 g of protein per day for women.
5 use daily activities
You don't have to limit muscle building to workouts. Take advantage of daily activities to challenge your muscles. This may mean that you lift that carton of milk a few times before you put it back in the refrigerator, to build your arm muscles; use the stairs when possible, to build the muscles in your legs, hips, buttocks, and abdomen; and get active while talking on the phone or standing in line by doing leg lifts and heel raises, to strengthen the muscles in your legs and buttocks.
Are you aware of the connection between ovarian cysts and pregnancy? A woman’s ovaries produce eggs and sex hormones, namely estrogen and progesterone. Sometimes, a sac filled with fluid may develop on one of your ovaries. Ovarian cysts are common and are experienced by all women in their lifetime. Commonly, these cysts are painless, accompanied by no specific symptoms. As the cysts grow, symptoms such as swelling or bloating, painful bowel movements, painful sexual intercourse, and pelvic pain during menstrual periods are indicated. Other symptoms like breast tenderness, lower back and thigh pain, nausea and vomiting are also likely.
Link between ovarian cysts and pregnancy
Ovarian cysts are connected to pregnancy as they are associated with a woman’s fertility. Some ovarian cysts which can affect your fertility and hence pregnancy include the following:
• These are ovarian cysts, which are associated with complications in fertility and occur on account of endometriosis. This is a health condition in which the normal tissue lining around your uterus or the endometrium starts growing outside your uterus.
Ovarian cysts occurring because of polycystic ovary syndrome
• Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) is featured by the development of several small cysts on the surface of your ovaries.
• Irregular menstrual periods and the increase in levels of certain hormones are indicated.
• This condition is associated with fertility. It results in irregular ovulation that causes complications in fertility in many women.
Ovarian cysts which only affect fertility after becoming large
There are some types of ovarian cysts, which do not affect fertility unless they become very large. They are as follows:
- These cysts include corpus luteum cysts and follicular cysts. These are the most common forms of ovarian cysts.
- Functional cysts from a usual menstrual cycle do not contribute to infertility in any way. Instead, they indicate the functions, which lead to fertility.
- These are developments or growths in your ovaries. They usually occur from the surface of your ovaries.
- These cysts require treatment, but do not affect fertility in any negative way.
- These are solid cysts containing tissues similar to skin, teeth and hair instead of fluid content.
- These cysts too are not related to infertility problems during pregnancy.
If you are diagnosed with ovarian cysts and are concerned whether they will affect your pregnancy, it is important for you to consult your doctor. You will be able to discuss the various treatment measures, which revive your pregnancy chances.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
My wife is suffering from Harmon's disturbance for last two months. She is suffering from monthly period disturbance , her period coming twice in a month.Please help ?
I am 11 week 1 day pregnant now. Today morning I found little brown discharge. Is it normal or anything went wrong?
I and my gf done intercourse on 5th day of her date, her regular period date is every month 5. We done protected sex only. But one unprotected sex, that also before sperm comes I stop it. But till now she did not get period. Give prescribe some tablet name to get period. Her age is 25.
I have PCOD and have high thyroid and prolactin too. I am taking the prescribed medicines and also doing exercises daily. Should I have a specific diet where I cannot eat all sort of foods? Or I can eat all sorts of foods like spicy ones or junk foods sometimes. What sort of foods should I prefer and what should I avoid in my diet? Please advice me.
Penis Health 101: Is Hot Tub Play Really Safe?
Hot tubs offer a variety of great reasons to indulge. Not only do they make a great sensual play space for those who are so inclined, they also serve the very practical purpose of soothing sore muscles and helping a guy relax in a way that he just can't find anywhere else. The benefits are obvious. But are there equal benefits for penis health?
Hot tubs have gotten a bad reputation over the years, to the point where sometimes men are encouraged to stay away from the spa and find something else to enjoy when it's time to relax. So it's important that a man understands the questions surrounding the hot tub and makes up his own mind as to whether the soak is safe. Here are some facts on that can shed light on penis health.
1) The water can get really hot. Though this is great for muscles that ache, it's not necessarily the best for delicate penis skin, especially if a guy indulges in the hot tub on a regular basis. Hot water leaches away the essential oils in the skin, which are necessary to help keep the skin hydrated, smooth and supple. As these oils vanish, the skin can take on a dry, ashy appearance, as well as begin itching something fierce.
2) The jets are powerful. The jets in a hot tub are great for massaging the sore muscles and helping a guy relax, but he should take care to keep his penis away from the most powerful jets of water. Though some guys might be tempted to use the jets as a way to pleasure themselves, they should keep in mind that the very rough "handling" they get from those jets can be enough to damage the penis skin.
3) Hot tubs need chemical treatments on a regular basis. Though this is great for keeping the water fresh and clean, it's not great for a guy's skin, especially the most delicate areas. In fact, a particular type of rash can result from chemicals being forced into the hair follicles with the constant motion of the water. Besides that, the chemicals must be perfectly balanced or they could lead to soreness, redness, chafing and other problems.
4) Hot tub water is rarely changed. Why are all those chemicals necessary? Because the water in a hot tub is usually changed only once or twice per year. This might be fine if it's a man's personal tub and he's paying close attention to the chemical balance, but it's one very good reason why a guy might want to skip the public hot tubs.
5) Some old hot tubs have exposed moving parts. For some, the jets do have moving parts that can be touched by someone using the tub. And from time to time, an adventurous guy might come into contact with those parts, perhaps even with his penis. And that's where the trouble starts. There have been reports of men getting their delicate equipment trapped among the jets and other areas of their hot tub, leading to pain, injury and of course, a quite embarrassing extraction.
So how does a man enjoy a hot tub and still maintain good penis health? He should take care with the jets, make sure the water is not too hot and make a point of using his own personal tub - where he can control the chemicals and water cleanliness - rather than using a public tub. And every time he gets out of the hot tub, he should rinse off in the shower and then apply a top-notch penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). A nutrient crème that contains a wealth of healthy vitamins can help replenish the skin's natural balance. A crème with Shea butter and vitamin E for hydration is especially welcome to prevent dryness.