Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anita Michyari
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anita MichyariYour feedback matters!
23 weeks pregnancy. Pelvic bone, joints pains.! problem in walking, can't stretch leg apart. Pls suggest any remedy for this pain. N reason fr the same.
Reasons You Must Consider Gynecologic Laparoscopy
An alternative form of surgery, gynecologic laparoscopy uses an instrument known as laparoscope to view the inside of your pelvic area. In comparison to conventional open surgery, wherein large incisions are made, this surgical procedure involves smaller cuts or incisions being made, leading to smaller scars and quicker recovery. This technology also enables a medical professional to easily see as well as identify health issues.
Why is the procedure performed?
Depending on individual cases, laparoscopy can be opted for treatment, diagnosis or both. It can be used for the following scenarios like:
- Diagnosis and treatment of endometriosis (a condition wherein the tissue that lines your uterus develops outside it)
- Removal of scar tissue and ovarian cyst
- To take care of ectopic pregnancy in which an embryo places itself outside the uterus
- Used to perform female sterilization (a surgical procedure on the fallopian tubes to put a stop to future pregnancy)
- Used to perform oophorectomy (removal of the ovaries through surgery) or hysterectomy (removal of the uterus through surgery)
- To investigate cancer-related instances like lymph nodes
In addition to these reasons, laparoscopy may also be recommended in cases such as pain in the abdomen or difficulty in getting pregnant. At the same time, certain gynecologic conditions may require open surgery. It's best to consult an expert before taking any decision.
What happens after the reason is identified?
Once the reason is identified, a biopsy of your tissue may be taken during the procedure. This is done to identify the kinds of cell and whether they are cancerous or non-cancerous. Many a time, biopsies are also performed to identify certain conditions like endometriosis.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
My hpt came positive. I am 32 years old. I am 1 month 11 days pregnant. I am having backache and stomach cramps too. Is this normal or my periods are going to start?
After my monthly period from 5th day my feet having too much pain can you tell me why I am facing this problem.
It is often said that Ayurveda is a science and Yoga is an implementation of that science. In treatment, both these connected branches speak for the consistent practice of breathing techniques and medication along with indulging in body purification processes, use of medicinal herbs, well regulated dieting as well as chanting of mantras for uplifting the mind and body. In Yoga, the physical purification processes are known as 'Satkriyas' whereas the same in Ayurveda is called as 'Panchakarma'.
Understanding Yoga and Ayurveda: Yoga and Ayurveda are two interrelated branches of Vedic knowledge that encircles the whole universe.
- The formation of Ayurveda: Ayurveda is one of the four secondary Vedic teachings called the Upavedas that constitute Gandharva Veda, Dhanur Veda and Sthapatya Veda as well. Each of these Ayurvedas is directed towards specific walks and aims at the Vedic quest for liberation. Ayurveda is by far the most important of all four as it addresses all the disciplines of healing as well as holistic well-being of the mind and body.
- The birth of Yoga: Ever since its formation through the Yoga, it has been widely accepted as one of the six branches of Vedic preaching. It advocates the authority of the Vedas and aims at systematizing the true meaning of the Vedic preaching.
In this classical Vedic system, Ayurveda is specifically developed for healing purposes and there is no other branch of the Vedic system that can offer such comprehensive healing benefits.
Integral relationship between Yoga and Ayurveda: The term Yoga means combining, harmonizing and above all uniting. Thus a Yogic approach is an inherently integrative approach that harmonizes the body, mind and senses, and is not involved in implementation of sideline techniques but incorporates a synthesis of all aspects of the healing processes. This is the reason why Yoga originally has an eight-fold path directed towards bettering the quality of lives. Otherwise, it is caught in similar variants of physical reductionism that are often addressed in modern medicinal therapies.
Asana is referred to as the internal medicine of Yoga as it brings the vital energy directly into the body. It is aimed at alleviating the nervous, respiratory and circulatory systems of the human body. It is crucial to integrate Ayurveda and Yoga for bringing out the total spiritual and healing potential of the human body as well as each of these vast branches of Vedic knowledge.
Vitamin e capsule contains methyl and propyl parabens is that good for health and face or it causes any effects some says breast cancers will come from parabens is that true?
The harmful effects of drinking water in plastic bottles:
1. Harmful substances: apart from harmful chemicals in plastic, water when get stored in plastic bottles also produces harmful substances like fluoride, arsenic and aluminium which can be poison for human body. So, drinking water from plastic bottles would mean drinking slow poison that will slowly and steadily deteriorate your health.
2. Dioxin production: plastic does melt in hot environment. And we, often store water in plastic bottles while driving and so many times leave it in the car where it is in the direct exposure of sun. Such heating releases a toxin called dioxin which when consumed can accelerate breast cancer.
3. Bpa generation: biphenyl a is an estrogen-mimicking chemical which can lead to lot of health problems like diabetes, obesity, fertility problems, behavioural problems and early puberty in girls. It’s better not to store and drink water from a plastic bottle.
4. Liver cancer and reduced sperm count: because of presence of a chemical called phthalates in plastic, drinking water from plastic bottles can also lead to liver cancer and reduction in sperm count.
5. Vitamin based bottled water: nowadays, we get water mostly in plastic bottles and to increase its health content, manufacturers make it vitamin-enriched to attract buyers. But this is even more harmful as it carries health-harming additives like food dyes and high fructose corn syrup.
6. Impact on immune system: our immune system is immensely affected when we drink water in plastic bottles according to nutritionist in mumbai. The chemicals from plastic bottles are ingested and tend to disturb our body’s immune system.