Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anita Michyari
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anita MichyariYour feedback matters!
Can a pregnant woman go without food and drink for 14 hours I mean can she do the fasting for 14 to 15 hours without the water and food please reply me soon she is 8 months pregnant women.
Hi. I have PCOS. Have tried homeopathy, ayurvedic both but nothing worked. As per allopathy there is no cure for this problem. Only if you want to conceive then medicine is available. If I go on for metformin. It turns out to be acidic and has side effects too. I am not diabetic. Stress levels are high as working and little time for physical activity too. Please guide if any solution is there.
I had unprotected sex with my husband on 2oct n took ipill within 2 hours and my period date was 7oct but still my period do not come. N I took test always its negative.
My wife started taking oral contraceptive on 10today .we had sex after that each day but did not ejaculate in her vagina .will she get pregnant?
I had an unprotected sex with my husband on 15 dec and Iate dates on 17 dec and 1 pineapple and dates on 18 dec did I get pregnant.
Most STDs cannot be diagnosed simply by the presence of symptoms. Tests are needed to determine if you have an STD and what STD you might have.
You can get tested for STD at your regular doctor’s office or at a clinic. Although home testing kits are available, they may not always be reliable. Use them with caution, and check to see if the FDA has approved them.
Internet STD testing is also an option. Like home kits, the quality of such testing varies.
It’s important to know that a Pap smear is not an STD test. A Pap smear checks for the presence of precancerous cells on the cervix. It may also be combined with an HPV test for some women. However, a negative Pap smear does not mean you don’t have other STDs. You must be tested for each STD separately.
In urine test there was no pink line in T, but after 2 hour there came a light pink line in T.am I pregnant? Please help me. If I pregnant it is 1 month, what medicine should I take to terminate?
I am having irregular menstrual cycle. This time has been 3.5 months and the period has not come. Due to that I am facing major health problems like, swelling in body, body pain, hair fall. My thyroid is normal when I check but my doctor had recommended Thyronorm 25 mg and I am taking from 4 years. I have consulted with gynecologist but could not get diagnosed permanently. At this point I am looking for any medicine through that my period could come. I have done pregnancy test and that is negative.
One of my friend had 4 weeks of pregnancy for which when she used mifepristone on day one and misoprostol 2 tablets oral with 12 hrs gap each. She started bleeding when first misoprostol tablet was taken. But her periods are lighter than her regular periods. Is there any complication or incomplete abortion.
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome or PCOS is a major problem that leads to menstrual irregularity, infertility, sub-fertility, unwanted hair in the face, dark pigmentation, hair loss, persistent acne etc. Also, it leads to insulin resistance and high levels of testosterone in the female body, which makes PCOS an extremely difficult condition to deal with. Ayurveda treats PCOS holistically. Each patient requires an individualistic treatment plan to cure the disease from within. The aim of Ayurvedic treatment is to balance the doshas and boost metabolism. Ayurveda also helps in weight loss gradually, rather than a sudden decrease in body mass.
Benefits of using Ayurveda in treating PCOS patients
- Detoxification of the whole body and treat the disease from within.
- Revitalizing and strengthening the female reproductive system to regularize the menstrual cycle.
- Balance the hormones and prevent any condition, that could trigger diseases related to hormones.
Ayurvedic medicines that could tackle PCOS
- Asparagus racemosus: This is also known as Shatavari. It helps in promoting the ovarian follicles without the aid of external medicines, revitalize the reproductive system and take a woman back to the normal menstrual cycle. This medicine also does wonders in tackling excess levels of insulin, in the female reproductive system.
- Tinospora cordifolia: This medicine is also known as Guduchi in the Indian subcontinent and is a very powerful anti-inflammatory herb. It can cure the chronic inflammation of the tissues that leads to ovarian cysts and insulin imbalance. Guduchi revitalizes the body tissues and boosts female metabolism in a very natural manner. It is also a great herb to lower the resistance of insulin.
- Foeniculum vulgare: This herb is also known as Shatapushpa in Sanskrit. Being a rich source of phytoestrogen, it is a great herb as far as treating PCOS is concerned. Phytoestrogen can drastically cut down inflammation and insulin resistance in the female reproductive system. This herb is also believed to be a great agent, when it comes to fixing the cellular imbalance in the body.
- Triphala: This is a medicine which has a combination of three herbs, i.e. Terminalia bellerica, Emblica Officinalis and Terminalia chebula. It is one of the classical formations of Ayurvedic medicine. Being rich in vitamin C and a natural antioxidant, they can effectively tackle free radicals and inflammation. Triphala is a great agent, when it comes to detoxification and cleansing of the whole system.
- Aloe barbadensis: This is also known as Aloe-Vera. It is known to be one of the very powerful herbs that can treat and manage PCOS. They can successfully regularize the menstrual cycle, normalize the imbalance of the hormone, and restore the ovary. They are great for the face both for treating acne and increasing the glow of the face.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!