Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anita ManihalYour feedback matters!
I have 11 month old baby girl I am getting menses unevenly after every 2 or 3 months My last menses was on 11 april I had taken tab fermotid 50 mg from day 2 of my period and kpt relation with husband from 12 to 14 day of cycle I checked my upt today its negative Plzz help I knw pregnancy in uneven while lactating but have lots of pressure to become pregnant help me with some medicine.
In periods bleeding is very less from 3 months but periods are regular there is no pcod and thyroid problems noticed in scanning and other tests but gaining weight continuously I am having haemoglobin 9gm why I am not having bleeding and please give me solution for over weight.Please tell.
Hi,Please suggest. Can a female having thyroid can get pregnant and can she conceive please tell I am very tensed I have thyroid can I conceive.
Last month only I had a c-section delivery can I continue having green tea while feeding baby it won't be problem for baby!
Do you know that the future health of your baby is decided before you even conceive? Your preconception health is very important. Planning a baby is a demanding task, but if you plan it well you will have a healthier and easier pregnancy.
These are a few tips which can do wonders
1. Relaxation at Work and Household Backup - Plan out your work schedule. You might need to change your work hours or may be change the job profile. You will also need someone to help you out with the household chores around this time.
2. Finances - Get your finances settled and insurance plan changed accordingly.
3. Lifestyle Modification - Eat healthy. Stop the intake of alcohol and stop smoking. Set aside a time for regular exercise if possible. Try to lose that extra flab and stay very active.
4. Reduce Stress - Create a support system for yourself. Engage in activities that uplift your mood.
5. Take Folic Acid - Take 400 mcg of folic acid tablet daily. It helps prevent birth defects of brain and spine in the baby.
6. Avoid Exposure to - Harmful chemicals, metals and toxic substances at workplace and home. Protect yourself from infections. Stay away from cats.
7. Up-to-Date Vaccination - Make sure your vaccination is complete. Vaccination against rubella and flu are very important. It is also important to maintain a gap of at least one month between your rubella shot and pregnancy planning.
8. Optimize your Medical Condition - If you have Hypertension, Diabetes, Asthma, Epilepsy or any other medical condition you must take complete advice from the physician. Blood pressure and sugar levels have to be under full control. The type and dose of the drug may need modifications.
9. Check Family History - Ask your parents, grandparents, brothers, sisters, aunts and cousins about any health problems in the family like genetic problems, mental retardation or malformations in babies. This can help your Gynaecologist to determine which problems to look for and how to prevent it.