Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychiatrists from across India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Anita MahajanYour feedback matters!
Mai gutka aur cigrate chorna chaata hu koi a as an upaya...aur concentration kaise improve karte?( Want to quit tobacco, Please help)
I lost my love last month and I am feeling very depressed and I am not able to do my work. Please help me.
Hi I am Rahul. I am having lots of loan. And right now I am having alots of depression so. How to manage this situation.?
Sir in my house there is lot of distraction for my studies My mom has expired no one to look after me except my dad I am 18 years old male
Hola! I have entered +1 medical. I really adore the joy of learning. But the coaching institution gives a lot of pressure. Everytime I have to go to the centre I feel some sort of a guilt, some sort of a pressure that does not let me go. How do I cope up? Is there some fault in me or my plans?
I am 22 year old with 5ft 10inch high and 74kgs weight. I have blood pressure 130/90. Few days onwards am suffering with palpitations and a little pain at centre of chest today and discomfort at right shoulder usually lasts for 1/2 seconds. This happened to me earlier also but it have gone my doctor said it was due to stress. I do not have any other symptoms of heatstroke. Please help me. Am I at risk. What should I do?
I have stammering problem since I was child. I talk normally without stammering when I talks to friends or someone I know, but the problem starts when I talk to any strangers or front of many people on stage due to nervousness. It also happens when someone suddenly ask a question. It's really very big problem for me, I just want to overcome it. So if you please tell me what to do, I will be very obliged. Thank you & looking for your reply.
I am 33 yrs. I want to pursue MBA. But I often feel that my memory is getting weak. Can I still go ahead for studies.
My father having leg pain due to inflammation of bone near toe.On consultancy it is due to excess of uric acid presence in body.Please consult the remedy as due to this father finding difficulty in walking also unable to wear footwear due to swelling because of enlagment of bone at foot.Please also guide can it be operated .
Hi, can somebody help. I am depressed due to my health. I got fever for 2 days and now I can not eat because of all this.
When any one told mee and say go to park or any other place I will forget what I read. How to manage such type of problem?
I am 25 years female. From last few months I am forgetting everymy mind will not let me to think about anything. I am forgetting everything. Unable to do even simple calculations.
The greater part of us can recollect the hot, zesty minutes when the love life was new and everything was rosy between you and your partner. However, the flame of a decent love life may fade away. Gradually, you and your partner may have an uninteresting sexual life.
In order to break the deadlock, you must find ways to bring back the old flame. Here are 10 ways, following which you can slowly get back to your glory days:
- For men, keeping a healthy heart is a must for long lasting spirit in bed. Your penis chips away with circulatory strain. The mind sends signals to your penis that causes vessels to swell with blood. Your heart is in charge of pumping the blood. When the heart is not functioning at its best, it can bring about issues with the blood stream from the heart to the vessels in your penis. This can make it hard to accomplish a full erection. Ensure your circulatory framework is working at top shape. Essentially, what is useful for your heart is useful for your sexual well-being.
- One of the most ideal approaches to enhance your sexual well-being is cardiovascular activity. Sex gets your heart rate up, yet standard activity can help your sexual execution by keeping your heart fit as a fiddle. Sweat breaking activities, such as running and swimming, can do marvels to uplift your charisma.
- In case of men, some food items help in increasing blood flow. This accounts for better erection. Example, banana (rich in potassium), onion, garlic, chilies and pepper. Some of these items reduce hypertension.
- There are many people who have certain sexual problems, but keep them to themselves. People tend to hide their problems from their partners because of fear of failure. These problems should be talked about, given attention and be cured in order to restore the normal sexual performance and Erectile Dysfunction is one such problem.
- Sex is a two way road. Giving careful consideration to your partner's longing makes sex pleasurable for them and turns you on as well. Discussing this in advance will make it easier for you.
- In case you're not enduring the length you desire in bed, you may require some practice. Masturbation can help you enhance your stamina.
- Exposure to sunlight decreases the production of melatonin. Less melatonin increases the potential for sexual urge. Spend some time in the sun.
- Reduce much stress possible from your life. Stress boosts blood pressure and heart rate and your sexual performance gets hampered.
- Get rid of unhealthy habits, such as smoking and drinking. Such stimulants may lead to impotency, and you must avoid them to maintain sexual health.
- Experiment with new and different sexual positions to make it more interesting and fun for your partner.