Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anita K Jain JainYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Anita is a very sweet and down-to-earth person. She was very humble and concerned and discussed my problem with patience.
Dr. Anita K Jain Jain provides answers that are very helpful. Just no was my answer. But makes me happy
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Anita K Jain to be very helpful. Thank you
I am 18 years old guy and I had normal sex with my gf who is also 18 on 24/6/16. I basically just tried to put my penis on her anal. But I Neva inserted. Just for once my penis did touch her vagina. And she told me to move up. So that it does not touch. But I was about to ejaculate on her anal. But I got up and ejaculated outside. But after two days she is not having proper stool. She is even having cramps in her lower abdomen. Please help me. We did not use any pills or condom as we did not insert. But after 5 days she had ipill on 28/6/16. And her period date is around 10/7/16. Pls help I can not tell my family nor she they will just kill us literally.
As my wife is 2.5 month pregnant. So can she travel within this period or normally travelling on bike for some time.
I take a medicine that was unwanted 72 and after that I had heavy period but from last 4 month I have no period so please.
I am 7 week pregnant and my doctor has suggested sifasi hp 5000 injection weekly for 6 weeks. What is its use in pregnancy and is it safe.
I am 54 years old woman. My ht is 4'11" and wt is 62 kg. I gained wt during my menopause. Please suggest some remedy to control my wt.
1) Will a girl get pregnant if she has oral sex? 2)Will a girl get pregnant if both the boy n the girl r wearing underwear n having fun on the bed? 3) can pregnancy take place if the boy uses a condom?
I was born a baby in Feb 2015 and my period is starting from this month but not regularly why is it a problem?
I had sex with a women aged 24 she was not in her periods I ejaculate sperm in her vagina dies she get pregnant?
I am having brown/red light discharge since tuesday so its been five days now. The first day of my previous period is on the 15th. Is this normal? I am not sure if this matters but I bleed on my last intercourse (july 6). The blood looked like period.
Hi doctor, Me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex and after 15 hours she took an I pill. After taking the tablet, She started puking within 2 hours, what does it mean? Is it safe? Does she need to take another I pill tablet? Is puking safe after eating tablet? Is there any chance of pregnancy? Please help me ASAP. We are worried.
Is oral sex safe for men, if a girl or boy sucks my penis, is this safe for me, are there any chance of getting HIV.
Can anyone tell me the pregnancy symptoms. Because I not yet became. So this is first time. I want to become so please reply.
Female orgasmic disorder is now quite common in women of all ages and there are innumerable therapies that can treat this trouble efficiently. This trouble mainly leads to lowering of sexual desire, mainly due to lower production of testosterone. On the other hand, libido also gets decreased as a result of which lubrication gets hampered a lot.
Major therapies for treating FOD:
- Counselling therapy: This kind of therapy has currently gained popularity as a sex therapy. This therapy is useful among all and can offer optimized benefits in treating FOD. The root troubles of FOD can be easily and accurately detected by this therapy. Some commonest troubles are relationship issues, past abuse, depression, anxiety and other related ones. In this case, you have to visit any experienced counsellor who has specialization in conducting the concerned therapy.
- Hormonal-replacement therapy: This is also quite a popular therapy that can help in increasing the sexual drive in females. This therapy is mainly conducted for increasing the efficiency of the sexual hormones in women so that they can take part in sexual interaction with their partners actively without any hindrances. Menopause symptoms can be completely eliminated using this therapy so that you can fully concentrate on your sexual desires. There are some specific medications that are used in this therapy so that hormonal efficiency can be boosted.
- Taking supplements: You can now take different kinds of organic or natural supplements that can increase your sexual drive and enhance your testosterone levels. Make sure that only herbal ingredients have been included in the supplements so that unwanted adverse effects can be easily curtailed, and you can only get the real effects. Arginmax is a common supplement which is highly enriched with nutrients and thus your body will get all kinds of essential nutrients, especially amino acids that not only increase the sexual arousal but also the blood flow.
- Taking medications: Taking medications is also quite a good option but only in case the medicines have been prescribed by certified doctors or sex therapists. Antidepressants can be used for getting rid of depression, which is one of the leading causes of reduced libido and sexual desire in women. Some of the most popular alternative medicines that can be used in this regard are Effexor, Serzone, BuSpar, Celexa and Wellbutrin. All these medicines have lower side-effects, and this is the reason doctors often recommend them. Viagra can also be treated as one of the most useful options as blood-flow can be increased by consuming the same.
The above-mentioned therapies are now being treated as the leading options that can offer guaranteed results in increasing women's sexual desire.