Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anita K Jain Jain
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anita K Jain JainYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Anita is a very sweet and down-to-earth person. She was very humble and concerned and discussed my problem with patience.
Dr. Anita K Jain Jain provides answers that are very helpful. Just no was my answer. But makes me happy
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Anita K Jain to be very helpful. Thank you
Seeds are the most basic parts of a tree. Without the seed, there won't be any tree. But some seeds have more functions than growing trees. Some seeds can help you become healthy as well. Here is a list of such seeds:
- Sunflower seeds: They are rich sources of vitamin E which are essential to the body to fight cancer. It also helps improve the immunity system of the body. It reduces oxidative stress caused due to working out.
- Chia Seeds: Chia seeds are full of carbohydrates and fiber. It helps the body control blood sugar level. It also helps the body reach the satisfaction point after a meal, which helps in controlling digestion. It is a good source of plant protein and Omega-3 fatty acids. Chia seeds contain antioxidants which help in repairing damaged cells.
- Sesame seeds: Sesame seeds are known for being a source of calcium. Hence they help in making the bones strong and keeping them healthy. They are also required for the muscles to function properly. Sesame seeds produce energy for the body to work on.
- Pumpkin seeds: Pumpkin seeds contain good amount of Magnesium, Zinc and plant based Omega-3 fatty acids. Pumpkin seeds also help in protecting against type 2 Diabetes and are good for heart, liver health and also prevents insomnia.
- Flax seeds: Flax seeds are rich sources of fibre. They contain a lot of soluble fibres, which help in the process of digestion. Flax seeds also help control hunger and blood sugar level. Daily consumption of flax seeds keeps a check on the blood pressure level, which in turn reduces the risk of suffering from cardiovascular diseases. Due to the presence of lignin, flax seeds promote smooth blood flow.
- Hemp seeds: Hemp seeds are whole proteins. Hemp seeds help to keep your hair and skin healthy. This is due to the presence of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids. They also help to lower the cholesterol level, due to the presence of phytosterols.
Last time I suffered an miscarriage in the month of May when I knew I was pregnant for about only 20 days due to lack of care and knowledge regarding food consumption during pregnancy. So now it is July month is it safe to indulge with partner now and try to conceive again.
I want to what should a 19 yr. Girl should eat so that she can have a good and healthy physic and also if didn't eat properly because of the reasons she didn't get hungry so much.
My wife is 3 month pregnant aur usse bahut taklif ho rhi h jaise pet mein dard and legs mein dard aur usse bhook bhi nhi lag rhi meine doctor ko bhi dikhaya par koi farq nhi pad rha please help me.
Sir my wife is suffering with hbsag positive is there any danger to her life and safety precautions for me to control it and this disease is attacked to my recently during pregnancy she is 6 months pregnant.
Maintaining the ideal body weight throughout life is vital, since being either overweight or underweight can lead to an array of health issues. Obesity is the condition where a person weighs considerably more than their ideal body weight. Millions of people across India are obese and poor diet and lifestyle choices are to be blamed for the same. The absence of any regular physical activity is another factor responsible for obesity.
Here is a look at some of the most common causes of obesity along with a few of its symptoms.
Causes of Obesity
Obesity is caused when extra energy, in the form of calories, remain in the body. This energy gets deposited in the body in the form of fats. Often people who consume more calories than they require in a day and those who do not work out regularly are at a greater risk of suffering from obesity.
In fact, the two major points of concern include the activity level of the patient and the diet that he/she maintains. A person looking to prevent obesity or weight gain needs to incorporate only two things into his routine. These include-
- Activity- If you are involved in a sedentary job and do not get much opportunity to get up and stretch your legs throughout the day, ensure that you exercise regularly. This may include simple free-hand exercises or a workout session at the gym. When you sweat it out, your body burns the excess calories.
- Diet- Consuming fresh fruits and vegetables can bolster the immune system and provide the body with the needed fibre content. However, snacking on fast foods and sweets does the opposite.
Symptoms of Obesity
Obesity is a state of the body determined on the basis of body weight. Obese people do not suffer directly due to their weight. However, after staying obese for a long period of time, the body may start to develop other related conditions, such as diabetes and heart ailments. Obesity may also be linked to certain psychological disorders, such as depression and anxiety.
Role of Homeopathy Against Obesity
Homeopathy is a dependable form of treatment against obesity. Clinical research indicates that certain homeopathic remedies for overweight individuals act as fat burners in the body. They act by enhancing the metabolic rate of the body. This not only increases the rate at which fat is burned, but also improves digestion. Homeopathy looks to rectify the underlying problem, rather than cure the symptoms alone. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!