Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anita K Jain JainYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Anita is a very sweet and down-to-earth person. She was very humble and concerned and discussed my problem with patience.
Dr. Anita K Jain Jain provides answers that are very helpful. Just no was my answer. But makes me happy
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Anita K Jain to be very helpful. Thank you
She is having her period on 18 to 23. She had anal sex on 10 Jan. As her period was supposed to come on 18 jan but it came late on 23 Jan. Lot of blood came out. She is feeling tired. She is worried as she knows that periods can came in pregnancy to. What to do now. Is she pregnant?
Hi My last period date was 13th September And our sex date were 19th and 21th but after 4 days I failed breast pain, morning sickness, and some other symptoms also. But. I test pregnancy through test kit result is negative .and Yesterday that mean 28th Sept again exists period .it happens first time that within 15 days again period. So now my question are 1) what's the cause of period within 15 days? 2) please tell me is it a sign of negative pregnancy result or miscarriage?
I had a missed abortion happened 2 months ago. I had gained 5 kgs during pregnancy. Now I want to loose it but it seems difficult. L am doing daily 40 minutes walk with light exercises. please suggest how to loose it fast.Please tell.
Hello m 9th month pregnant my due date is 19 june n while Sonography I came 2 know dat d cord is around baby's neck so m little worried n frm some day I noticed der is very less movement in baby's activity So please guide me or help me what all things I should take care of n what al things it can happen at time of delivery. Is there is possibility of normal delivery?
Can you have pregnancy symptoms even before missing a period if so what are the symptoms? My last periods was on 12th may 2016 and expecting next periods around 12th or 13th june.
She is missing her periods from 2 months. The pregnancy test kit also showed negative result. What might be the reason and how can we solve this problem?
Losing weight is very difficult and for that you don't have to eat less or exercise more as it will not work. The quantity of calories is not taken into account, but it is only the quality of the calories that make a huge difference without the need of you going hungry. It is very necessary that your body is able to burn the calories you eat and in this way, you can lose weight. Eating few calories on a regular basis can result in malnutrition, nutrient deficiencies and in unhealthy weight loss.
Conditions That Occur due to under eating: By intake of few calories on day to day basis, our body system learns to live with smaller amount, and it slows down the metabolism of your body. The worst thing is that you even stop losing weight and feel irritated as well as sluggish on the diet you intake. The practice can be reversed, and it will not take much time for your body to recover and its metabolism to become better.
Long term intake of low diet can also put you at a higher risk of nutritional deficiency. As by eating less, the body does not get the necessary vitamins and minerals required for daily functioning.
To keep alive it is very important that a minimum blood-glucose level is maintained. If the blood glucose is less than required, a lot of stress can be created on your organs, and it would damage vital organs of your body.
It is very important that we develop positive food thoughts, and constant restriction can result in eating disorders like orthorexia and anorexia.
Opt For Healthy Eating:
- The simple and healthy way which you can start with to lose weight would be at first to make small changes like eliminating beverages that are sugary as well as replacing your diet with healthier choices.
- It is best to avoid unhealthier choices like eating muffins and donuts for breakfast. Instead, you should eat whole foods, oatmeal, eggs and fruit for breakfast.
- The basic rules that should be followed are that men should not eat above 1500 calories in a day, and women should not eat above 1200 calories in a day.
- It is best to focus on eating healthy food instead of calorie counting. The weight loss may be slow, but it would be stable and long-lasting.
The most important step that needs to be followed to lose weight effectively is to have a proper mindset and follow a healthy diet to achieve your goal.
Sir I am 21 years old girl my body is very thin and my breast size is very low it looks like plane chest please suggest me any medicine, cream to make my figure gorgeous and fluffy.
I had unprotected sex on 3rd of this month. Then took a pill after 48 hours. Again had sex and took a pill. I did this four times but took the pills on time. Emergency pills. I have missed my periods this month. What chances I might have of getting pregnant? When to check if I am pregnant or not?
HiMy mother (age 62) has been done Ultrasound scanning of abdomenthat report was ovaries: Right ovary measures: 36*28 mm.(Increased in size) left ovary measures: 28*16 mm.(normal) PLease let me know info about this report except this everything is fine.
i am Suffering from pcos since 5 months months now. Planning for baby since jan 2016 but not succeed yet. I am obese. Periods are happening every month but getting delayed by 5-10 days every month. What is pancha karma and how it is done.
I m 23 years. Since 2 period cycles I have been experiencing very light bleeding. My periods last fr 2-3 days. I got my periods when I was 14 and ever since it had been v irregular. However, since last 6 months my periods became very regular all by itself and the bleeding lasts fr 5 days. Then what is the reason for sudden short n light periods? Had a scan in sept 2015 that showed polycystic appearing ovaries (I have not taken any treatment fr that Till now) A blood test in august 2015 which showed v low levels of vit D n b12. Thyroid - normal. Taking supplements fr vitamin def. I will do any other reqd test. And I know a doc can give precise ans after a test is done. But I just read on the net that scanty n light periods often indicate major health prob. Is it true? Thank you.
Dissatisfaction about your own body is very common. Negative self image may affect one’s self esteem and lead to depression and generally make you worry or be conscious all the time.
Here are few tips to overcome the feeling of body dissatisfaction.
1. First of all, let’s understand one basic fact - NoBODY is perfect! quite literally.
It is important to be realistic about your body and to remember that a perfect body is neither essential for your happiness nor does it have much relevance to your fitness.
2. Exercise regularly to stay fit and to boost your mood. Do the workouts which you enjoy doing.
3. Don’t compare yourself with others as they might have perfect body but might not be as fit or happy as you feel.
4. Accept that you are what you are and it is absolutely OK to be just the way you are. Instead it is advisable to focus on your abilities and work on to improve your skills. Prove your strengths which build your body confidence.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
I took ipill on 8th june after unprotected sex. My period are due 13th of june. And I still do not feel any pms. I am worried.:(Does ipill causes delayed menses? Or did ipill failed? How will I know.
My sister is married and recently she got c section delivery recently mein 1 years back after that she mostly suffer from severe legs pain what is the problem we can not understand mein thing is she is only 20 years pls tell us what is the reason why it would be happening thanks.
I am 25 years I got period last month may now this month not came I was taking pills upto march novelon I stopped in march and from last fifteen days back pain is also very much what is the reason? help me.
Hi, I am 17 weeks pregnant and I got some pinching like pain in left side near by lower abdomen. Shall I know the reason. I am worrying about this.
Did you know your health could depend on how clean your fridge is? The person's fridge can be the marker of his good health or his bad health. Most of the times, people neglect cleaning their fridge or just randomly stock up their fridge without organizing the food in correct compartments. An unclean refrigerator can contribute to spoilage of food and drinks due to an unhygienic environment.
The following measures can make you healthy:
- Temperature Control: Make sure you control the temperature of your refrigerator from time to time according to the storage requirements of the foods. Lack of temperature control can make your fridge a breeding ground for harmful bacteria and viruses. Milk products and meat have certain storage requirements therefore, temperature control is recommended to prevent spoilage and allows you to use food in the proportion required and store the rest.
- Organization of Foods: Storing the foods in correct compartments can actually keep them fresh for a long time. It is wise to organize the storage of your foods in a way so that the ones which are highly perishable are kept in the coldest area. Keep milk products, vegetables and poultry in separate places to avoid food spills. Make sure you store the foods in proper containers so that they don't drip and mix with other food.
- Prevent Growth of Bacteria: Cleaning your fridge is of vital importance to prevent the growth of bacteria or any other virus. An unclean refrigerator can induce growth of parasites thereby increasing the risk of food poisoning and other problems. Fermentation or frequent curdling of milk products can be a sign of an unclean fridge. Make sure you clean your fridge regularly to avoid contamination of your food.
- Get Rid of Expired or Rotten Food: Cleaning the refrigerator on a regular basis can help you get rid of expired foods and rotten vegetables. It often happens that food gets spoilt inside the fridge due to lack of temperature control, improper storage or simply because it was left inside for a long time. It is best to check the contents of your fridge routinely and get rid of any food which gives out a stink or has changed color in ordered to keep the other foods in good condition.
The above points will ensure you eat more healthy and in turn, will result in a better overall health!
Related Tip: "Why Cleaning Your Fridge Will Make You Healthy"