Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Anita JhaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from blocked nose for over 6 months now, especially at night my left nostril gets blocked. I'm not sure if this is because of some allergies or not.
Sir I want to know if anything enter through ear in our brain how many day they can live even if you don't know this is possible or not. Please reply me is it possible? any wrong thing can live in our brain? please i am so scared since 2 year.
He snore a lot while sleeping is there any problem will arise due to this, will it affect to heart or its due to aging ,is daily exercise is ok or have to do any thing more, any homemade solution is there?
I am suffering from chronic pancreatitis and recently detected with diabetes type 3. Also currently I have trapezium muscles pain bcoz of wich I am getting headache n little dizzy type for fraction of sec also I have lower back pain and also weight loss but not stable n feel weakness. Is it normal with these symptoms.
I am getting dizziness from 3 months doctors said I have problem in brain what checkups should I do.
Gud eve I am suffering from throat pain from yesterday eve onwards so van you suggest home remedies.
Patient suffering from Microtia (left ear) Rt. Ear severe Mixed Hearing loss Lt. Ear profound hearing loss. So iske liye kya treatment hai.
I feel tight throat after taking bupropion hydrochloride 150 mg extended release for generalised anxiety disorder.Please tell.
I am a 18 year old girl with a slight inflammation on the neck, below the ear. But I dont have fever.
Dear sir, Past few days my nose is getting blocked during sleep, I have consulted a doctor. He said it might be cold and given a meftal and sinarest tablets. But its not getting cured. My friend is a pharma he gave me a montewok -LC to use I using it for past 3 days but blockage of nose is not getting relieved please assist.
I am suffering with sinusitis and constipation from 10 years there is result even I am using medicine, and also my body very heat especially my palms and pairs please give advice.
I am suffering from tonsils in my neck. It is very painful. Yesterday I take medicines. Now it is in control. But every month it come again.(Please suggest me what precautions I will take. I always try to keep my self away from cold water. When ever I drink, it is sure tonsil will occur soon.Please tell.
Sir I have tinnitus problem. I am taking vertin 16 mg since a month. But no positive result I got rather the pitch is increasing. As mention to take vertin 16 mg 1011 what does this 1011 indicates.
Hi, Iam suffering from sore throat from last 8 days can you suggest me what can I do to overcome this and sometimes its difficult to swallow food also.
Ear discharge may occur due to several reasons. Injury or trauma to the ear canal, a ruptured ear drum or an infection in the middle ear may be the most common causes of ear discharge. Eczema, swimmer’s ear and other skin irritations may also lead to this problem. While there are some simple home remedies to treat this disorder, always consult an ENT specialist if the discharge does not stop after the application of those treatments. Let us look at some common ways to treat this disorder.
- Use gravity: While this method does not treat ear discharge per se, it does help in draining the fluid build-up in the ear. Just lie down on your side keeping the affected ear parallel to the ground. Use your finger to create a vacuum inside your ear and drain the fluid inside it. The finger must be clean. You can also use a cotton wad for this purpose. Another way could be by simply lying on your side with a towel under your ear.
- Use a warm compress: This treatment promotes the flow of ear discharge to its outer part, thereby alleviating the pain. Dip a clean piece of cloth in warm water, wring the cloth as much as you can and then place it around your ear for 2-5 minutes. Lie down on your side.
- Inhale steam: Inhaling steam, opens up the Eustachian tube, thereby promoting the flow of the trapped ear discharge. Simply mix a little bit of eucalyptus oil with some water, boil the mixture and inhale the steam. Tilt your head to one side so that the fluid drains out. Do this exercise for 5-10 minutes. Cover your head and the water with a towel to prevent the steam from escaping. Repeat this exercise as needed.
- Use vinegar and rubbing alcohol mixture: Vinegar and rubbing alcohol have excellent anti-microbial properties. Mix equal parts of white vinegar and rubbing alcohol. Put some drops of the mixture in a dropper. Lie down on your side with the infected ear upwards. Insert some drops of the solution with the dropper in your ear. Wait for 10 minutes and then drain out the ear discharge by tilting the infected ear to the other side. Repeat this exercise twice a day for better results.
- Use garlic oil: Crush 2-3 garlic cloves and extract its oil. Use a dropper to put 2-3 drops of this extract into your affected ear. Tilt the head to one side so that the juice settles down. Now hold a dryer next to the infected ear and let the warm air blow inside it. Repeat this exercise twice a day for better results.
My son is suffering from adenoids n tonsil. He is just 5 years old. Doctors recommended for adenoidectomy. Surgery. Let me know how safe is this surgery in future prospects and what all precautions to be taken care present n future. In how much time he will recover n sent to school.
How to quit smoking. Cause I smoke almost 2 packets in a day. And morning it's kinda hurts my throat and while going for toilet I need to smoke to have a good motion, how do get back to normal?
- do not forget to take the medicines as prescribed by the doctor.