Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Anita JhaYour feedback matters!
I have a friend. And his nose bleeds sometimes. He consult many doctors but they can't even get the reason of it. Please tell me is there any food allergies or something else?
Sir I get my nose blocked whenever i am exposed to cool air. And I have slight pain under my eyes slight away from nose edges. I have come to know it's sinus recently. I get eye pain and head ache from that. I feel as if some liquid is flowing in my head when I lower it this side and that. Could you please suggest me the treatment I have to take. Is surgery a best method to cure it. I would be thankful to you on replying me sir.
I was suffering from anxiety disorder but now I'm okay all symptoms have gone but there is irritation in my throat little pain and some tightest in throat from past 2 Months, in how many days I will recover from throat tension?
Sir I am 56 year. My problems is closing of nose any side when I will sleep left or right side. I am smoking the cigrate since last 40 yes.
Now I am 7th month pregnant. I have came to my parents house. From onwards because of water changing I have suffered with fever for 2days after that fever is not their. I have consult the doctor for monthly checkup and my doctor suggested the medicines for pregnancy mineral and zinc tablets from using that medicines I am suffering from severe throat pain and cough at night only and my nose is getting dry for next day morning. Only at night time only I am suffering. Please give me reply.
I have been suffering from bad cold today but I've to attend an IMPORTANT meeting tomorrow morning! I can't go for it with a watering nose! Please suggest a fast method to cure! Quickly!
I am suffering frequently from throat infection When it persist it is difficult to swallow solid food. Give me some suggestion and solution.
After taking stalopam 10 mg from 2 days for Major Depressive Disorder, feeling weird like Nausea, Dizziness, Increased appetite, Drowsiness, Flu like symptoms and Excessive tiredness. And from tomorrow I have to take it 1/per day for 5 days. Is this ok or should I stop taking this medicine.
I am 25 years old male. I usually suffers from cough and cold every month. In my serum test I am allergic to wheat. Doctors call it as sinusitis. What should I do.
Hello sir, I am 26 year old girl. And I am suffering from high esr count due to which I feel dizziness, bodyachae, weekness etc. So, which type of diet of should I take to control this problem ?
Any ailment can cause a breakdown of one's overall well-being due to the onslaught of related symptoms, and sinus problem is no different. Sinusitis refers to inflammation or swelling of the tissue that lines the sinus, which are passages filled with air and lie in the nasal tract.
Sometimes, these passages get blocked with germs, fluid and other elements that can give rise to infections and allergic reactions. Here are the ways in which this condition can affect your health:
- Related ailments: One of the most common outcomes of sinus blockage is common cold, which can happen when the passages do not get proper movement of air. Further, it can also cause allergic rhinitis which is also known as hay fever and comes with its own set of symptoms like a runny nose, blocked nose and ears, watery eyes and other signs. A build-up of nasal polyps can also take place in the blocked path of the sinus, while the nasal cavity can also shift, causing a deviated septum.
- Pain: We have many sinuses that are located in various parts of our head, including the areas above and below the eyes. As a part of the sinus attack, one may experience pain and fluid fullness in these areas. These regions can ache when there is a sinus infection. This pain can also be caused by the dull pressure exerted by inflammation, and the pain can then travel down to jaws, teeth and even between eyes.
- Headaches: The constant pressure and persistent pain in the various areas containing the sinus can lead to long term headaches which will be at their worst in the mornings. This is due to the fact that the fluids have been accumulating throughout the night. These headaches can get worse if there is a change in the temperature.
- Congestion: Congestion is also a common symptom of sinus infection. The swollen sinuses can lead to constrictions in the nasal passage, which can obstruct normal breathing. This will lead to congestion, which can also affect the senses of taste and smell.
- Cough and discharge: A patient suffering from a sinus infection may end up blowing his or her nose more often than normal. This will usually happen because a yellowing greenish discharge will drain into the nasal passages on a regular basis during the infection. When this discharge bypasses the nasal tract and reaches the throat, it can also cause persistent coughing. It is best to ask for medical intervention and practice steaming to relive the painful symptoms of this condition.