Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I am 23 year old boy. me and my wife try to have baby but we are not able to conceive a baby we try from last 4 months. How we can conceive a baby. so, please tell me?
In this series of sections on Weight gain - We will discuss Basic Rules to follow for Muscle Building
Gradually increase your calorie intake
Eating 5 to 6 meals a day. In order to gain weight, start eating 5-6 meals a day by breaking them into parts. Eating a lot at once may cause indigestion if the body fails to absorb all nutrients. Eat in small amounts, even if you are not hungry and there will be an increase in appetite from day to day.
- Eat healthy and timely
- Have a balanced diet with heavy foods like - starchy vegetables, dense fruits, added oils and creamy soups
- Have foods rich in protein, avoid watery fruits and veggies
- Avoid trans-fats
- Do not binge, pace yourself through your diet regime
- Have dietary supplements and protein shakes
- Start weight training, Workout your entire body
If you build your muscles through weight training, it will convert the extra weight into lean body mass and also stimulate your appetite. The extra muscle increases the rate of metabolism.
When you start exercising you will often experience extreme muscle soreness but it goes away in 3-5 days.
A lot of people focus only on training the muscles on their arms, chest, and shoulders and this is a grave error. Firstly, it will give you a disproportionate body; and it will make you prone to injuries. Therefore, it's important to work out the entire body for a complete and balanced look.
Be patient and believe in yourself
Gaining weight quickly in a healthy manner is unrealistic. Every body type is different and it takes months to gain weight. Living healthy by eating the right diet will increase your strength. It is also important to keep following the routine even if you don't see any gains.
Things to remember
- Stop eating junk food, eat healthily
- Hydrate yourself well
- Rapid weight gain may cause stretch marks
- Be careful when choosing fatty foods as overindulging in them can lead to heart diseases and type 2 diabetes
- Overeating may cause bloating, stomach aches and cramps
Remember, all through the process of changing your body to what you wish requires great hard work, dedication, and motivation. With the right attitude and the overall aim of building a healthy body rather with patience pays out well than short term gain or synthetic means.
I m 26 years female and want to know as whenever I conceive after 2 months I had miscarriage doctors r saying that my uterus is weak. Will I be able to become a mother throughout my life?
Hi I am sle patient cant get period without medicines from last 8 Months I am taking treatment of infertility last month my follicular study is like this 25mm and 26mm but I dint conceive now my doctor has given me lupi hmg75 injection is there any possibility of getting my pregnant I want a baby please help me.
Do a lot of crunches : If you want to lose that stubborn belly fat you have to hit your abdominal muscles from different angles with intensity crunches alone would not help you.
To reduce the circumference of your belly train your lower extremities as well. Dead lifts and squats are effective exercise to reduce the belly fat along with variations such as twisting movements and leg rises
I and my girlfriend are planning to have sex. I am definitely gonna use a condom. Apart from that, there are pills available for women that are taken on a daily basis to avert any possibility of pregnancy. Could you give more info on that and to take it for my girlfriend.
My last LMP is 17 December 2015 so according to this date at present which month is going so am I 8 months pregnant or 9 months pregnant please clear I am totally confused and according to sonography reports my EDD IS 6th September and 10th September. According to you which month is correct.
I am thinking for family planning so please suggest me that what precautions needed for successful intercourse like for healthy baby and when I make relation so I can pregnant to partner. Please suggest that what diet I can take before intercourse.
I got married 6 months ago. On March 3rd 2016 I got medical abortion due to blighted ovum also I had a scan 2 weeks later and everything is cleared and is fine now. From 5 days ago I am having unprotected sex with my husband can I able to conceive or any problem I face like same blighted ovum.
I am a 31 year old woman who has completely lost interest in sex almost immediately after marriage (now 5 years) i've gone to a psychotherapist for 2 years now, but it doesn't seem to be helping. Are there any medicines I can take for this? can this be a physical problem rather than a mental one? if so, what type of doctor should I consult with?
I am fat, n my periods are not coming regularly, my mom threatening me everyday, is it a serious problem?
Hi, I had my last period on may 29th after that I had an unprotected intercourse on 15th june and I did not get my periods on june later on I took absorption pills to avoid and I had periods on 9th july which lasted to 13th july. Bleeding was normal on 29th july I had sonography which showed no sign of pregnancy later on 6th august I had urine test which was negative again. I have not got my periods this month as its 10 august today and have no pain in abdomen on pain on legs. Is there possibility to be still pregnant. Please suggest me as I am too stressed cause of it. and when should I again do the urine test if I had false results.
Calcium is known for its role in maintaining the bone health, from keeping your teeth stronger to normal functioning of the cells. But there are various factors, which lead to a deficiency of calcium in the human body and paves the way for several complications.
Here are the top three signs that indicate you are suffering from calcium deficiency.
- Difficulty in sleeping: Sleep is essential for your bone health and calcium is directly associated with your sleep cycle. The level of calcium in your bones rises and falls when you are asleep and it reaches its peak when you are in deep slumber. This indicates that when you are unable to sleep properly, it is a warning sign of calcium deficiency. There are various researches that have confirmed, that by increasing the level of calcium, it is possible to restore the normal sleep cycle of an individual. This is also related to the role that calcium plays in the production of a sleep hormone called melatonin. When the calcium content in the body is really low, this hormone is not produced, thus, making it difficult for a person to sleep.
- Difficulty in losing extra pounds: Yet another frustrating aspect of any individual’s life is the inability to shed off excess pounds. This issue is also linked with the lack of calcium supply in the body. The calcium that’s stored in the cells assists in the processing and storage of fat. So the fat cells with high calcium content burn faster, making you lose weight. Thus, if you have trouble losing weight in spite of having a well-regulated diet and regular workout, it’s a sign that you are suffering from low calcium.
- Paresthesia: Though this ailment is not much heard of, it could be a sign of calcium deficiency. Paresthesia is a nervous disorder, which causes tingling sensation, tremors, numbness and loss of sensitivity. It could also lead to poor concentration, amnesia, confusion, hearing impairment, twitches and other physical as well as neurological impairment. This is because low calcium in the blood is connected with the health of your nerves.
The deficiency of calcium can manifest itself in different intensity, ranging from the non-existent to minimal to severe levels. Chronic calcium deficiency can lead to life-threatening diseases like rickets, osteopenia, and even osteoporosis. Therefore, you shouldn’t ignore these signs and consult an expert without delay. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.