Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Anita ChekkerYour feedback matters!
I have a hair growth on my upper lips chin hands and legs but I have a regular periods. Is this pcos? I hav this hair from birth. I don't want to have this much of hair what should I do?
After 13yrs of marriage we got a baby. Now she is 18 months old and I am 39 yrs. Old. I need one more. Suggest me what to do and I am having sugar and it is in control.
My wife having urine albumin 3+ at the time pregnancy, now she delivered a baby, now what should I do and what kind of medicine my wife has to take ?
I'm 28 years old female. I think i'm facing problem of white discharge. How'll I confirm that and what medicine have to take ?
By doing deep vaginal oral sex with my gf eating vaginal fluid her. But before sex we wash our gender properly and both hiv-ve. What type of infection occur on my health Like hepatitis A B C or syphilis orhiv Give your ans in brief.
Health Tip - Frozen Shoulder
Frozen shoulder is a condition in which the shoulder is painful to move and movement is often completely restricted. In painful are the patient is able to move the arm away from the body up to a point at which pain starts and continues as the arm is moved further out. As soon as the arm moves out of the painful range the pain disappears and the arm can be moved normally until the arm is above the head.
Though the pain reduces over a period of 6 to 9 months the stiffness in the joint gradually increases. The characteristic features of frozen shoulder is that the pain subsides but the stiffness remains. It is because of the inflammation of the lining of the shoulder joint.
Treatment for frozen shoulder consists of pain
Killers physiotherapy and shoulder strengthening exercises, in cases with severe pain intra articular injection that is within the joint mainly done in the theatre, of injections of steroids gives instant relief but only to recur after some time. Arthroscopic surgery is another alternative when other methods fail to give adequate relief.
Hello, My girlfriend's periods were due on the 2nd of April, usually my periods are late by a day or two (so on 4th of April) I had PROTECTED (condom) sexual relation with my girlfriend twice in this month. Once after her periods got over last month (the very next day) and on the 29th. She was too worried so we did a urine HCG pregnancy test on the 4th morning. Which turned out to be negative. We are worried. Are there chances of her getting pregnant? Also I made sure that I am outside her when I am about to finish and also, we used condoms.
Hi my periods are delayed by 10 days. I am taking meprate from last 3 days. Pls suggest some medicine for immediate periods.
Me and my partner had sex yesterday after having sex she felt severe stomach pain. Is there any problem in the way we have sex.
During sexual intercourse if wife is unable to discharge. If there is possibility of fertilization of ovum.
When I do fast I dnt feel hungry bt I feel so much thrusts so please help me what to do so I may not feel thrusts please let me know.
Hi, I miss my period then I was check pregnancy test first time 29 oct, device is (I can) that time positive, then second time I was check pregnancy test 2 Nov 10 pm, device is (prega test) that time negative. Finally I did once again pregnancy test 5 Nov early morning and device is (I can) that time again result is negative kindly advice.
Hi, i have irregular periods. Sometimes i dnt hv periods for 4 to5months. I have also completed the thearpy regarding thias problem two times. Now what should i do??
Sir. Sometimes I like to do anal sex with my gf. If I cum inside ass, if there will be pregnancy r not?
When someone intends to describe 'intercourse', the adjective painful is not the first thing to spring up in your mind. But more often than not, you or your partner might be suffering from a painful experience under the sheets that further complicates your relationship.
But to paraphrase, it doesn't have to be like this. If you are encountering pain on a regular basis, it is best to talk to your partner and to a doctor to get rid of the problems.
Below is a list of 6 reasons that could be responsible for a painful intercourse:
- Lack of sufficient lubrication: When the female member is turned on because of foreplay, there is an adequate amount of white mucous discharge in the vagina which works as a natural lubricant and makes penetration easy and comfortable. A lack of sufficient foreplay or a side effect of usage of medications for allergies and antidepressants might make your vagina dry which can cause pain. Also, intercourse before your menstrual periods can also facilitate the painful experience. This condition can be checked upon by usage of lubricants which will sufficiently moisturize the vagina.
- Inflammation of the bladder region can also cause pain during sex: It is recommended to urinate after sex in order to drain away the bacteria that might have entered your body during intercourse.
- Infection: Infection in the vagina, which can be denoted by the change of color in the vaginal discharge can be a reason for the pain. Also itching in the vagina (vaginitis) in case of women or infection to certain contraceptives for men can also give rise to pain.
- Inflammation of prostate gland: For males, severe pain just a few moments before ejaculation might be a result of prostatitis (inflammation of the prostate gland) and should be immediately diagnosed.
- Medical Conditions: If the pain during intercourse affects your whole body, then there is a possibility that the pain is a reason for some underlying serious medical condition like problems in the uterus, irritable bowel syndrome or ovarian cysts.
- Hormonal Imbalance: If you are pregnant or you have given birth just a few months back, you might feel pain during intercourse as changes in hormones during pregnancy might cause your vagina to dry up. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.