Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anita ChekkerYour feedback matters!
I had sex with my boyfriend on May 13 & May 18 of this month and we have used protection. My date was due on May 20 but it hasn't came till yet. What should I do? Please suggest asap.
My wife aged 49 years (under menopause) suffering with urticaria (skin allergy) for the last 12 years so far taken allegra 180 1bd stemin fort 1bd. During course of stemin she is alright but after stopped stemin again suffering with severe skin rashes and itching. Would you kindly suggest suitable remedy and medicines as recently she got diabetes and hypertension.
Hi, I am 25 year old unmarried women , last 2 week onwards I am suffering from vaginal itching, itching near to labia, clitoris and near anus. Without discharge, no color changes and smell in discharge. Now some rashes are in labia I think because of scratches. Sometimes its very difficult to control. I had intercourse with my fiance. Am using warm hot water to clean my genital parts at that time I feel relaxation. Last 3 month onwards am in tuberculosis treatment and am consuming AKT4 tablet. Please help me.
While period problem suffering from one sided strongly headache every month. I had completed medical course of three month but once I stop it again facing the same problem, feeling very week, body pain n tiredness. Kindly suggest me best of the medicine on this.
I'm recently married (9 months) and we have sex almost every day, but till now no result of pregnancy. Pleas advice My age is 35 and wife's is 33.
Does vagina becomes tight when do not do sex for 1. Year but before this I do sex once in a month for 1 year.
Hello mam. I want to ask that after every unprotected sex if we take contraceptive pills such as i-pill, so what kind of problems we will face in present and future? And, if we have taken it 8-9 times then does we face any problems after the marriage or not.
Meri gf Ko 25 june Ko periods start huai aur 27 June Ko sex (without protection) kiye uska period Ruk gya tha aah pragant ho gai usko abrotion karne ke lie kon si dabai Dena chahie.
While doing sex my penis is not able to go inside vagina due to not strong and hard But I have fully hot and tempt and everything coming outside vagina. I have not able to insert my penis inside because of fully soft. Please advice me.
I've getting curd like discharge from my vagina. What is the cause for it and please suggest me what should I do to prevent it.
Hi i am 8 weeks pregnant, but have more nausea, not able to eat or smell any thing. Have vomiting sensation for the entire day. I am very much upset & worried alot. Please do give me any feedback to come out of this. I request u.
I am 31 years unmarried girl. I have listened that having baby after 30 years can be risky for body and baby too. Should I go for harmonal checkup?
She is facing irregular periods. Two months time gap. Is this a serious problem. M clueless pls help.
My cousin have left ovary. Right ovary is not complete. There is only some piece of right ovary. Her left ovary is normal. So, what are her conceiving chances. Can she conceive with only one ovary.
After trying for more than 20 months my doctor has not been able to increase the endo of my wife. My question to you is there any chance of improvement. Age 33 and 31 yrs. Endo does not go above 7.6 . Doctor says all other reports to be ok.
My last period is 24/1/15 .I CHECK pregnant test . Test is positive .I had about this by eating tablet .So give name of tablet. Which is easy to avilable In medical
Running is a sport that many people indulge in, on a daily basis. For many professional athletes, running is also a part of their job. While it may be an extremely fulfilling experience in sheer physical terms, it also has varied implications in the long run as far as the health of your bones, joints and muscles go. Also, runners are constantly at the risk of getting injured, which can lead to many complications. Read on to know how you can protect the same with these five tips to avoid injuries.
- Warming Up and Stretching: Many injuries can happen when you do not stretch before you indulge in a strenuous activity like running. Warming up should be done with the help of a quick brisk walk that should happen a few minutes before you start running. Also, when you are stretching, you should not hold your breath and do it slowly without rushing yourself. Avoid stretching your muscles when they are cold. The stretching exercises should happen after the warm up.
- Strengthening Exercises: It is important to indulge in good amount of exercises that will strengthen your quads, calves and feet so that your muscles are strong enough to support your weight while you run without putting undue pressure on the joints, which can succumb to injuries and fractures. Strengthening exercises are given to hamstring muscles as well.
- Weight: Managing your weight is one of the most important parts of the regimen for a runner. If you are taking up running professionally or if you are doing it as exercise, you must ensure that your weight is at a normal level as per your ideal BMI so that you do not end up putting pressure on your knees. A good diet and plenty of exercise will help in maintaining a good weight.
- Footwear: Your shoes are one of the most important aspects when you are running. You must choose shoes that have a good cushion or gel inside. Be sure to select shoes that are designed for runners specifically, so that the shoes take on the shape of your feet and give you good balance and motion even as the friction with the ground happens. The correct footwear will support the running motion and keep injuries at bay.
- Stride Length and Impact: It is imperative to practice the correct stride length and impact when your feet hit the ground as this is where injuries most commonly happen. You will need to ensure that you get professional help from a trainer so that you can gauge and accordingly practice your stride length in keeping with your frame so that the impact is minimal on the rest of the body and its joints. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.