Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Doctor im 22 years old. I have irregular periods like 2 to 3months once so I feel like im gaining weight bcz of dis reason.
I Am 27 yrs. I had an abortion last yr, later this year I was diagnosed of staphylococcus which I treated twice. Now am married for the past five month I have been trying to have a child but no avail. Pls help my period is 28 days. I need a baby.
I am 27 years old man and I married last 20 month back I want to have children and I tried for last 3 months it but not get success result so what I should do?
My wife got tested by our gynecologist for vaginal infection and after some medicines she told us dat my wife is ok now and there is no infection but still there is a very unpleasant odour coming from the vagina which I can feel at the time of oral sex. Some time its too much. What should we do now coz its hampering our sex life. It smells like unflushed urine in d commode. Please help.
Symptoms of zika virus infection
- Low-grade fever (between 37.8°c and 38.5°c)
- Arthralgia, notably of small joints of hands and feet, with possible swollen joints.
- Headache, retro-ocular headaches.
- Cutaneous maculopapular rash.
- Post-infection asthenia which seems to be frequent.
Hi I am Smita. I have irregular periods from september 2015 to May 2016. I want to conceive. So I consulted a gynecologist. She gave me CCQ 200gm. I was continuing this fir 3 month (june to august). My period occurred perfectly after use this. Bt this month doctor gave me "susten" I am already missing my period before 7 days. Is ther any problem for stop the medicine CCQ?
HELLO please consult what should I do as after delivery my health is getting down ,feels very weakness and stress?
I am asthmatic and usually I face breathing issues for which I take asthalin rotocap inhaler. I am on family way and currently in 4th month of pregnancy and now a days I have started taking inhaler thrice a day. So does this happens that during pregnancy this problem increases. Would there be any impact on our baby?
When it comes to storing foods, we all think that the cooler the temperature it is stored at, longer will be the shelf life. However, what most of us fail to realize is that not all foods need to be stored in a freezer. It can do more harm than good. Read on to know more about foods that just should not be placed in the freezer.
- Potatoes: Given their high water content, storing in a freezer can make them fluffy, bloated and bland, especially if they are put in a freezer after baking. The texture of the potato in the dishes after freezing can also be change.
- Milk: While it is common to stash it away in the fridge, remember not to put it in the freezer. When you thaw it, the milk can separate into pieces (curdling) and not be useful to add in your cereal or for your tea. It is best kept outside in the regular cooling area.
- Eggs: While eggs can be stored in the fridge, there is no need to put the eggs with the shells in the freezer. The water inside can act up and cause the shell to break, leading to attack from bacteria. The eggs could also crack leaving a mess in the freezer. Remove eggs out of the shell, beat up nicely, and store in an airtight container if at all required (learn more about Having Eggs for Breakfast During SUMMERs).
- Milk products: Similar to milk, yoghurt, sour cream and cheese are also best left out of the freezer. The water content will expand and spoil them, leaving behind unhealthy and non-tasty yoghurt or cheese.
- Fried Foods: Be it French fries or mozzarella sticks, leaving them in the freezer can leave them soft and doughy. These are best left out of the freezer in order to retain their crunchy crispiness.
- Water-rich fruits and vegetables: While the fridge helps in keeping the vegetables and fruits fresh, the freezer does not. With water-rich food substances especially cucumber, lettuce and water melon, the water inside can form ice crystals. When removed from the freezer, during thawing, the water oozes out leaving a non-appealing pile of the fruit/vegetable.
- Re-using food items: Be it fruits or vegetables or meat, once thawed to normal temperature, it is best to avoid putting them back in the freezer. Once thawed, they draw a lot more bacteria and germs and are more harmful than the frozen foods. Remove only what is essential for use, thaw it and leave the rest to remain in the freezer.
- Salad greens: Frozen salad greens like spinach and lettuce can lose their crispiness, becoming limp and soft. To retain their freshness, stash them wrapped in a paper bag in the fridge.
Be careful of what you put in the freezer the next time and enjoy a healthy and hearty meal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.
I'm 35 years old and my wife is just 28. It is said that before 2 days and after 3 days of period it safe to intercourse we have two child 12 years and 4 years and we do not need more child how can we be a safe intercourse my wife don't want operation.
I am a 19 Year Old Girl, Recently I was Sexually Active from Aug 6th - Aug 10th every day. For 2 days we had sex without any precautions but my partner withdrawing his sperms out when ever he was going to CUM. Then on 3rd day we had sex and he ejaculated his sperms inside me. And within next 11 hours I took iPill .Then after that we had sex 2 or 3 times but with condoms only. And now I am missing my PERIODS cycle. Last month my periods got started from 21st July to 26th July (Approx) and now in this current month I did not get any Periods till now. But I am feeling some pain of periods from last 4 5 days but no Periods till now. I am very much tensed now days, what should I Do now? I do not want to be pregnant.
Roadside accidents are common and they lead to many health problems in which some may require amputation for removal of one of the limbs to save the life of a person.
Amputation is a life-saving procedure by which a part of the body that has suffered irreversible damage is surgically removed. Amputation is only carried out as a last resort when the infection/ decay spread to the other parts of the body.
Why is this procedure needed?
The most common cause of amputation is blockage of blood circulation. Without blood, the tissues do not get oxygen and begin to decay, and an amputation is carried out to stop the damage from spreading to other tissues. As stated above, an amputation is carried out only as a last resort. The surgeon checks the infected part for the following to make sure that an amputation is required:
- Checking for a pulse close to the region where the cut is to be performed
- Comparing skin temperatures with the affected limb
The surgeon tries to bypass arterial blood from the nearest artery to the affected region to rejuvenate the cells. Some reasons of amputation are:
- Severe injury (extreme burns/ vehicular accidents)
- Cancerous tumor in the bone or muscle
- Serious infection, which has stopped responding to antibiotics
- Thickening of nerve tissue called neuroma
Risks and complications of amputation
Risk of complication is lower in planned amputations than in emergency amputations. In the case of a planned amputation, the surgeon will shape individual muscles for future prosthetic limbs, smooth out rough bones and bone fragments and take care of all the loose ends of the procedure. In emergency amputations, however, the limb is amputated very fast and bleeding is stopped as soon as possible. The following complications may arise as a result of amputation procedures:
- Heart complications
- Venous blood clots
- Slow wound healing or infection of the wound
- Stump or "phantom limb" pain
- Psychological problems
Physicalbeauty. Since a human being is a body-mind- soul complex, a'contented' soul is also
Necessary for perfect physical beauty. If the esoul is not happy and content, this
Discontentment will be reflected on the physical
Level. Modern concepts of applying cosmetics
To look beautiful or surgically fixing physical
Abnormalities is akin to keeping a beautiful
Bird (soul) inside an intricate, precious cage
(body). Rather than feeding the bird and
Listening to it sing, all our energy is devoted to
Polishing and maintaining the cage. If we do
Not feed the bird (soul), it will not be happy
Even though the cage (body) has been
Polished, washed and painted.
It is essential to feed the soul in order to
Attain permanent and everlasting beauty. Food
For the soul includes practicing non-violence,
Speaking the truth, helping others, not cheating
Or exploiting others and living with love, peace
And harmony. A contented soul fuels the subtle
Energies of the body, which regulate cell
Functions and rejuvenate the body. This is the
Reason why saints and spiritual persons (gurus,
Swamis) look beautiful, attractive and young
Even though they generally do not use any
Cosmetics or make up.
According to ayurveda, attaining beauty,
Therefore, depends on maintaining a balanced
Mind and contented soul and not merely on
Physical beauty treatments. Even physical
Treatment should be of natural origin. It should
Not aim at temporary good looks but at
Ensuring permanent and everlasting beauty.