Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anita BhargavaYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor. I am 19 years old female. My periods have always been normal until I missed in the month of April. My last period was on 11 march 2016. I had a lot of exam stress so I attributed it to the same. However I did an ultrasound which did not show any abnormality in my ovaries whatsoever. Then on 4 june 2016 I took tab estrogen and progesterone and got my period on 10 june 2016. I again missed my cycle in july and went for a hormonal profile which showed that my LH waz 26.47 and FsH 7.07 and PRl 28.09. My endocrinologist said you have PCOS although I do not have any other symptom other than a bit of weight gain. He started me on metformin 500 mg and gave diving 10 for 7 days to induce periods which I did not get even after waiting for 15 days. So today I went to an ob/gyn and he said to increase metformin to 1 g and take krimson 35 for a month or two and check. I am really worried. Is this a very big issue? Will it affect my fertility in any way? Web makes PCOS look like something very evil. Please help.
I am 21 years old having a problem of pcod in border line. My periods are irregular. Is there any requirement of immediate treatment? What are the problems associated with this in my future? Please suggest me an advice and tell me some home remedies for this.
HELLO, I want to be pregnant. Give some tips and suggestions regarding that. I n my hubby have never tried to be pregnant. Now we want our baby as soon as possible. My age is 33+ and my periods is regular. And I have problem of itching near my vagina area regularly. I mean weekly 3 to 5 days. What to do. Is it will make some difficulties in pregnancy. Please suggest. Thank you.
M 20 years old girl. I want to conform something ki last month 4 june ko mences hui thi bt 5 ko me intimate hui thi but fr 5 ko shaam m mences hogayi thi. But is month mere mences nhi hui. So m I pregnent?
Hi, I am suffering with pcod. This month I have gone for IUI on 15th day. On my 26 th day of cycle had light means very light spotting. My period is due in next week. After IUI I was I n medication gestofit 300 tablet for 10 days .I stopped 2 days before. I am in confusion is this period or implantation bleeding. I had cramping also.
My marriage was on Oct 2014.3 months of marriage my wife was pregnant. After 8 weeks miscarriage. It happen 3 times miscarriage till this year of April. We are so much worried .I do tests of torch of my wife .even we both do tests of our both blood test. Everytest is positive tests .there is no problem in tests. We r worried then again it could be happen? Please suggest what we do .please please. Thanks.
I am 20 year girl I like masturbating and in night I feel like fuck my brother cock, sometimes his cock will be erected,I always use to watch his cock and I use to wear his dress in night and he will not put undergarments in night, his cock will be clearly seen How can I control it?
Thanks for your reply Doctor. I want to give following information to you. 1. Married for 3 years 2. My Pregnancy occurs naturally, without any special treatment. 3. I have High BP for last 2 years. I'm taking stamlo 5 for that issue. BP is about normal now. 4. I had delayed period issue (4-8 days late) 5. Trying to conceive from Sep 2015.5. My Last LMP was on 13.11. 2015.6. Urine Test (Positive) 5.1. 16 7.08. 1.16- Bleeding (1st) Small amount. Visit Dr. Medicine Started: Stamlo-5, Cosklot500 (When bleeding up to 3 days) Progynova 2mg. Susten sr 200, Zofer 4, 8.12. 01.16- Bleeding (2nd) Small amount. 9.13. 01.16- USG - Heart Sound of embryo found. Bleeding (3rd) Small amount. 10.15. 01.16 MHR bio started. 10.19. 02.16- Bleeding Medium amount (4th) 11.20. 02.16-Bleeding Small amount (5th) 12. No pain when bleeding Dr. I am Worried about the Bleeding issue. Will it harm the baby? What other care should I take now? Do you suggest any medicine? Please advice me doctor.
Please suggest me how to avoid pregnancy naturally with out CP or condom ? I mean any way after or before periods .my wife is 23 years old.
5 things you should know about menstrual cups
Every day, we see a new thing which makes our life easier and comfortable and menstrual cup is one such thing that makes the life of a woman much easier during those difficult days.
1. Safe and cost effective: these are safe to use and there is no harm or side effects attached to it. You don't have to worry of the hygiene of these cups. These cups have the capacity to hold 30-40 ml of fluid. Tampons and pads are use-and-through and that's why it involves higher cost whereas menstrual cups can be used a number of times which makes it cost-effective.
2. Flexible and reusable: it's a flexible cup which is worn inside vegina where all fluid gets collected. It doesn't absorb the fluid like tampons but only collects it. Unlike tampons, menstrual cups are reusable. You can remove it, throw the fluid and then refix it.
3. Breaking of the seal: you must not use it without breaking the seal. It will be very uncomfortable if the seal is not broken. You will hear a pop voice when the seal gets broken. So, just be careful about this.
4. How to remove: while removing it, it must be pushed downwards just like a bowel movement or push at the time of childbirth otherwise you might face a bit of difficulty but when you have a prior knowledge of how to remove it, it will make things easier for you.
5. Time period: unlike tampons and pads, menstrual cups can be used for a longer period. Time period could go up to 12 hours. So, in a way, it saves your time, energy and is very convenient and easily manageable too.