Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
I have no HIV after 3 month test and I have some symptoms so what should be the rate of STD checkup like syphilis chlymdia gonnorheo etc how much it cost.
Parents need to do everything possible to ensure their kids are in good health and shielded from preventable diseases. Vaccination is an ideal approach for the same. Vaccination shields children from serious sickness and the complications of diseases that can be prevented by vaccination. This can include removal of an arm or leg, loss of motion of limbs, hearing loss, paralysis, brain damage and even death. Vaccination is very safe and is always successful. All the vaccines go through a long and cautious survey by researchers, specialists, and the government to ensure they are safe to use.
Here are a few reasons as to why vaccination is very important:
- It will keep you healthy: The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) prescribes vaccination for the duration of your life to protect you against numerous infections and diseases. When you skip vaccination, you expose yourself and make yourself helpless against sicknesses, for example, chicken pox, pneumonia, flu and HPV and hepatitis B, both being the leading causes of cancer.
- Preventing the ones around you from getting ill: A vaccine preventable disease that may make you sick for a week or two could prove to be deadly for your children, grandchildren, or parents in case it spreads to them. When you get vaccinated, you are preventing this. For instance, grown-ups are the most widely recognised sources of pertussis (whooping cough) disease in newborn children, which can be fatal for babies.
- Some diseases have expensive treatments: A normal flu sickness can last up to fifteen days, regularly with five or six missed workdays. Grown-ups and adults who get hepatitis can lose at least one month of work and can get chronically ill in some cases. This can hinder your work which in turn can burn a hole in your pocket. Some of these vaccine-preventable diseases are very expensive to treat.
- Young and healthy people get ill too: Newborn children and the elderly are at a more serious danger for dangerous infections and diseases, however, vaccine-preventable diseases can strike anybody. In case you are young and healthy, getting vaccinated can help you remain as such.
- Vaccines are important to overall health besides a good diet: Like eating solid foods, working out, and getting regular check-ups, vaccination assumes a crucial part in keeping you sound and healthy. Antibodies are a standout amongst the most advantageous and most secure preventive measures available.
- They protect the future generations: Vaccines have decreased and, now and again, eliminated a number of diseases that were responsible for seriously handicapping a large number of people until a couple of years back. For instance, smallpox or chicken pox vaccines have been responsible for decreasing the infection around the world. This is the reason why your children do not require the smallpox shots anymore because the infection does not exist on the ground and has been completely eliminated. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized and ask a free question.
Hello, I am a girl of 23 years old. Recently I have seen a blog of ayurvedic cures in which it was written that taking ashvagandha powder at night with cow's milk regularly for 45 days will result in increasing height. Please give your suggestion that will it work on me? Does it have any side effects on me. And any effect on menstruation cycle.
I fell very painful when I am in periods. It's become often. My monthly is also irregular. So what kind of medicine I can take?
My age is 19 and I am facing problem in getting regular period cycle from age of 16 it always happens this way like once after 2 -3 months. I have the issue of pimples all around my face and a fat body too, I feel very weak too when period starts. Hairfall is a major issue since 8 months for me along with facial and body hairs. Could You please help me cuz I'm badly in need of some treatment now I feel.
I am 33 years old female I have completed 6 years of my marriage I have not any baby. I have operated my uterine fibroid n ovarian cyst again I hv a 5 inch fibroid my hight is 5 feet weight 64 kg. Please advice what should i do?
Maine apni gf k sath sex kiya periods finish hone k 2 din baad January mei or 17 ko February mei date aani thi chaiye thi q ki January mei bhi 17 ko aai thi but ab tk date nhi aai to kya she is pregnant please tell me.
When her sexually intercourse is going on ,the blood was on the condom from her. What's the problem.
*water is the main component of human body
*drinking 8-10 glasses of water each day to maintain good health
*drinking water makes us feel so refreshed that it actually improves our state of mind
*it has no calories, fat, carbohydrates or sugar
*about 60% of human body is made of water, and effects of dehydration can life threatening
Hi, my cousin got married at last year, almost one over but not yet confirmed pregnancy. What is problem can you help.
While pregnant women undergo wide range of emotions throughout the nine months of pregnancy - elation, depression, anxiety, excitement and anticipation, men too experience a roller coaster of feelings. Men who are expecting a baby might be stressed due to things like financial responsibilities, relationships and work. Becoming a dad involves lot of change, often all at once. It can lead to stress in his pregnant partner. Unfortunately this can affect your baby's health and development as well.
Every women's body, mind, circumstances are different. It is hard to predict how she will be feeling at any given time. The best thing you can provide is unconditional love and support to her. Understand that there is no single "normal" pattern to what a women will feel as she progresses to pregnancy. Rapid hormonal changes makes her more emotional and you have to face it. The best is to notice her feeling and be patient.
Respect her and be there for her needs:
Building a baby is incredibly taxing on a women's body. The first and third trimester are particularly hard and exhaustive even in the most energetic women. This is your time to step up. The first trimester is an ideal time to begin learning and give the support that your partner needs. You should buy easy to wear clothes for her. The health and happiness of both mom and baby should be at the priority. Respect her body and emotional needs. If she is unable to eat certain food due to nausea, then you should also avoid those foods. You should avoid alcohol, tobacco and illicit drugs.
In addition to her physical health, a women's emotional well-being and her mental health also pay important role in pregnancy care. As the hormonal level in her body increases, it makes her more irritable. Sometimes she is over joyed and excited and sometimes she is worried and fearsome as the delivery approaches. Recognise the pregnancy as a way to deepen your relationship with your partner and your new child.