Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
My daughter she 2 years 6 month and she till drink milk in a bottle. And per day 1 1/2 lit. Doctor told me it's not good for health what can I do she crys for milk when she hungry. And she so stubborn that she wants milk more then food. Her food eating very bad not chewing only wants smashed food very pasty so it's easy to swallow. I'm trying my best to change but she and doing that. In this she often falls ill and tummy gets very up set and loose tools. She doesn't take veg fruits even food rice much. Very bad. How will I change her. Doctor told me to much milk will get stones in kidney and gallbladder. That's worried me.
I have swelling and pain in mah right breast when I concern to mah nearby doctor she told me that the disease name is costochondritis so will you pls tell me whether it is a serious issue or not whether there is a problem or tumor or not and if I want to make tests which test I should do.
Dr. I had a problem of not having an orgasm while having sex I get orgasm very easily when my husband used to lick and suck my breast earlier I used to have orgasm during sex also but from the period of a year I do not get an orgasm or that relieved satisfaction that earlier I used to get. Kindly suggest me some medication or something that has no bad affects on health if taken regularly or give me some medication to have orgasm during intercourse. I am 23 years old and I have recently diagnosed PCOS although my sex desires are no less I always have a desire to have sex where ever I am alone with my hubby but I do not get orgasm very rarely I get an orgasm.
Ovulation study day 16 Endometrium size : 9.0 mm Left ovary: 16*1 Right ovary : msf It is possible to get pregnant naturally with this dimensions.
I am 9 weeks pregnant 24 year old my hba1c is 5.6 am called diabetic or how to manage with medicine or diet what I have to do .I am worried fbs and pp bs are normal.
Mera period stop hogaya h .40 days over hogaya miss huwe period ko. .mene 3 -4 times urine pregnancy test Kia early morning At home one week before but no positive response. It's shows negative result. I feel I am pregnant. please say what to do.
Usually my period date is 15th, but did not get so I attended for pregnancy test on 20th so doctor checked urine test n told me you are pregnant. I had vomting n little pain stomach down so doctor suggested me to go for tvs scan n ultra scan but not showed anything in 5days so what will I do now.
Hi, I am aged 39 and 17 weeks pregnant. My uterine artery flow mean is 2:25. My ultrasould report states 'persistently restricted uterine artery flow with some interval reduction in flow impedance' I have been prescribed Clexane 0.6 injections daily for 3 weeks. The leaflet says it should be taken on the tummy. I read online that it is not licenced for use by pregnant females in UK. My questions are: Is it a good idea to take it in my condition? Should a pregnant woman take it on her tummy or should it be taken elsewhere? Please advise.
I am 37 years old female from past some days. I am suffering from an unknown disease itches in genital part it continuously going on. I consulted a female gyno but results no advantage still I am suffering from this some times after etching there is burning sensation in the way of urinary part means in genital part. I went for b. Coli check but no results found can you please suggest me what should I do?
Postmenopausal women taking calcium and vitamin D supplements had improved lipid profiles compared with those taking placebo as per a new study.
In an analysis of data from the Women?s Health Initiative, the level of LDL cholesterol was lower by an average of 4.46 mg/dL in the women on active treatment reported Peter F. Schnatz, DO, of Reading Hospital in Pennsylvania in the journal menopause.
In addition, higher concentrations of 25?hydroxyvitamin D3 (25(OH)D3) were associated with higher levels of HDL cholesterol and lower levels of LDL cholesterol and triglycerides.
Best preventive measures for preventing STDs:
Keeping intimate areas clean: Do not ever forget to wash your genitals after or before making intercourse with your partner and this is needed for preventing sexual diseases. Sometimes, excessive lubrication during sexual intercourse brings infectious diseases and thus, your genitals get exposed to sexual diseases.
Avoid multiple sex partners: Both the sex partners should be loyal to each other and should not make sex with multiple partners as that will invite STDs. Having sex with more than one partner can be quite dangerous as a result of which your genital organs get infected and this infection later on turns into serious sexual diseases that cannot be easily treated.
Using latex condoms: Latex condoms need to be used during sex every time, and these condoms are the safest of all condom varieties available in the market. Both pregnancy and STDs can be easily and efficiently prevented by means of these condoms, and this is the reason everybody is using the same. But you should have the knowledge of correct usage of these condoms.
Stop sharing items: Sharing undergarments or towels with your friends or close mates can be very much dangerous as you might develop STDs. Even if you have allowed somebody using these personal items of yours, you have to wash them carefully before using the same.
Avoiding unhealthy lifestyle: If you are exposed to excessive smoking, drugs and alcohol, then you might develop different kinds of STDs. Therefore, you are highly recommended to lead a completely healthy lifestyle so that a healthy sexual life can be enjoyed. You will never be able to have safe sex if you are so very addicted to alcohol, smoking and drugs.
When it comes to travelling, it depends on the stage of your pregnancy. You should consult your doctor before travelling and know well about the restrictions that would be imposed, even if you are allowed to travel. The ideal time for you to travel during pregnancy is after the second trimester, when you will be less fatigued.
Here are some tips you should follow if you choose to travel when you are pregnant.
Travelling by car, train
1. You should always put your seatbelt on while travelling in a car when you are pregnant. Wear both the lap belt and the shoulder belt to keep yourself and your baby inside, safe and static.
2. The airbags should always be turned on for safety purpose.
3. Buses are narrow and should be avoided when you are pregnant. If you are availing a bus, avoid getting up when the bus is moving. In case you have to move, take the support of the railings.
4. When you are travelling by train, always hold on to the railings and seats while moving about in motion.
5. Avoid long hour journeys in cars or trains. The maximum travel duration should be not more than six hours, when you are carrying a child.
6. Make it a point to halt at points to take a walk. This would enhance your blood circulation.
Travelling by air, sea
1. This mode of travel is safer than any other travel modes for pregnant women.
2. Pregnant women can fly until eight months or nine months, after consulting a doctor.
3. Moving about in an airplane, which is flying is a bad idea for pregnant women and should be avoided.
4. Always choose an aisle seat while travelling by air. It will make moving convenient in case you need to visit the restroom.
5. Choose to travel on trustworthy, major airlines with a pressurized cabin and avoid small airplanes or private jets. Do not travel above a height of 7000 ft.
6. Travelling by sea should be strictly avoided as it causes motion sickness and pregnant women might have nausea.
Travel for pregnant women is restricted in many ways, and all the instructions should be followed.
Breathe in and breathe out, is an involuntary continuous action through which the human body receives the oxygen it requires for proper functiong. Without oxygen, our entire circulatory system would collapse. However, with the amount of pollutants present in the air today, the air we breathe is not as pure as it should be. Instead of breathing in oxygen, we’re breathing in harmful gases like carbon monoxide and sulphur dioxide along with particulate matter. Prolonged exposure to pollutants like this can seriously endanger our health and well-being. Air pollution spreads easily and the only way to protect oneself from it is by creating a barrier that filters the air we breathe in.
And, for this reason it is advisable that one should wear a respirator or mask. When wearing a mask or respirator the most important part is to ensure that it seals your nose and mouth effectively. Otherwise, pollutants can enter through the gaps and contaminate the filtered air. But how should one decide, which type of mask is suitable for them and for that we need to understand what all masks are available.
Respiratory masks can be grouped into three categories:
- Simple flat masks as worn by doctors while operating
- Highly beneficial where there is heavy particulate matter density in the air as they are effectve at filtering out particulate matter
- Does not offer protection against harmful chemicals
- It is a good idea to wear these masks while travelling through dusty zones or when caught in a storm
- Offer protection only for a limited time
- Cannot bot be reused
- Cost around few hundred rupees
- Respirators have similar structure as that of surgical masks
- They fit the face better that surgical mask
- Have filters installed and protection against particulate matter and against certain gases and chemicals
- For better protection, they should be washed regularly against harmful fumes and particulate matter encountered
- Should be used while travelling through heavy traffic zones and while working in construction zones
- Ideal way to to protect yourself
- Cost around few hundred to thousand rupees, based on thier quality and brand
- Gas masks are often worn in chemical laboratories
- Special replaceable filters offer full protection against, both particulate matter and harmful chemicals
- Basic mask costs around 1000 rupees and higher based on quality and brand
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.