Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in New Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anita BansalYour feedback matters!
We are planning to make a baby. My period is 29th of this month. If I want to do pregnancy test wen should I check up.
I am getting severe backache. Last time I consulted the gynic. She told that I was suffering with viaganal infection. Whenever I use that course its reducing and again I am getting the pain. Also after intercourse also I am getting backache.
In today's hectic and stressful time, where both men and women have their own priorities physical intimacy has taken a back seat. Most men complain that women are sexually passive because they do not initiate sex more often and that makes them question their own sexual viability. In reality, women want sex as much as men do, but it takes a right man and right situations to get her in the mood for it. The sole reason for it is unlike men; women's sexual desire is unpredictable and depends on their level of intimacy with their men.
The following are some of the tips that can help you to set the tone to get her into the right mood:
1. Get her out of her head: The most prominent factors that hinder women from enjoying sex to the fullest is stress and insecurities. The more capable you are to make her feel attractive and comfortable in her own skin, the more she will feel confident around you to open up both emotionally and sexually. Once her insecurities subside, you can get her in mood with ease.
2. Give her genuine compliments: Women are good at differentiating genuine compliments from tasteless ones. Make sure that you compliment her genuinely on her inner beauty rather than her outer appearance. Most of the time women are skeptical of the things that men tell them. It is a defense mechanism of women to protect themselves against manipulative and emotionally unavailable men. The more you express your true feelings for her the more she will feel connected to you and will respond positively to your sexual approach.
3. Prolong the foreplay: The longer you invest your time in foreplay, the easier it will be for you to get her in mood. Pay proper attention to her face, neck, shoulder and lips. Some erotic massage techniques may prove handy in the foreplay. Make sure you make ample of eye contact during the entire process.
4. Be gentle in your caresses: Most women do not prefer rough actions prior to engaging in sexual activities. Women crave soft and sensual touches on their body. Caress your way to her erotic zones with slow and prolonged touches that make her crave for you more. Gentle touches will arouse her and get her in the mood.
5. Pay attention to her like and dislikes: ask her about her sexual likes and dislikes, such intimate confessions are known to arouse her sexually. Use her likes to your advantage. You will be surprised how quickly she will get aroused with your considerate approach. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I have been diagnosed with PCOD with following symptoms: Severe Acne, Heavy body hair, Frequent hairfall and irregular periods. But I am an underweight woman and trying hard to gain weight. I have been suggested Ginette-35 for 6 months. Do I need to take any other medicine simultaneously with Ginette?
Hi I'm 25 year old .married 3 years since no pregnancy I have pcos problem and I trying to conceive last 3 years 2 iui no success. And my husband have low sperm count also have varicose vein in left side of testicles. Doctor told him to do surgery and sure you 'll conceive naturally but he s not interested to do surgery. I don't have tubal blockage and no issues n utrese. please give some solution.
Sir I am suffer from sexual problem. My sex timing is too low. My sperm comes out very fast. When I get excited then some drop on sticky material comes out automatically from penis. I feel very weak. Sometime after when I go for toilet then some drop of watery substance comes out. Please tell me some medicine to cure this Is am single Please tell if any test required for me It effect the fertility also or not sir please advice me sir.
I am 21 years old having a problem of pcod in border line. My periods are irregular. Is there any requirement of immediate treatment? What are the problems associated with this in my future? Please suggest me an advice and tell me some home remedies for this.
She had sex with her bf on 3rd october without protection as she was in her safe periods. Her periods should be on 7th october. But its 25th October, she still have not got her periods. She have checked it twice with prega-news and the result is negative. Can she be pregnant. Though results are negative twice and if no. Then why her periods is delayed?
I am a married female. Im trying to conceive frm a long tym. Bt every time I hv an intercourse the semen leaks out frm my vagina this puts me into deep tension. Pls gv me the solution to ds.
Hello sir/mam Meri age 21 year hai mujhe periods time se nahi ata aur kabhi kabhi 3 din mai hi ruk jata hai mera weight bhi 35 hai bus please mujhe advice dejiye.
You means newly married couples who don't want baby in first 3yr. What precautions mostly couple follow condoms or I-pills. As there are no other way to prevent 100% pregnancy. How much it is possible to prevent pregnancy by ejaculate out side vagina while having sex.
PCOS or polycystic ovarian syndrome is a hormonal disorder that is very common among women, in their reproductive age. It is the condition in which cysts are formed in the ovary of the affected woman and/or the levels of the male hormone called androgen increases in her body.
As a result of these, she faces a variety of symptoms like late or no periods, heavy menstrual bleeding, the growth of facial hair, unintended weight gain, acne and pain in the pelvic region. It is also associated with problems related to conception and pregnancy in more complex conditions.
While the complete cure of PCOS is a time-consuming process since it demands thorough observation regarding the change of symptoms in the patient over a period of time; and the course of treatment follows these observations.
Although PCOS and its symptoms can be treated using conventional drugs, use of homeopathic medications is better to treat this condition for the following reasons.
Treatment addressing the root-cause
Using homeopathy for PCOS is a good idea because it offers permanent treatment for the condition. Homeopathy treats and cures the root cause of the condition rather than focussing on the external factors that cause the disease. Therefore, the treatment offered by homeopathy is more reliable. For example, the medicines prescribed for an interrupted period is different from the medicines prescribed for profuse bleeding.
No side effects
Homeopathic treatment is based on the belief that the human body was meant to remain disease free always. So it never tries to make use of drugs that can disturb the body's ability to function naturally. All that homeopathic medications do is to restore the vitality of the body so that it can find its way out of the disease all by itself. This kind of a treatment ensures that there are no side-effects whatsoever of homeopathic medicines. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.