Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anita Bansal
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anita BansalYour feedback matters!
Most of the time people are not even aware of the bad habits which can harm their health in several ways. However, we do them persistently without realizing that these habits are actually harming our health and can lead to problems like heart diseases, sleep or eating disorders, stress, etc.
Here are 10 of those bad habits.
- Smoking cigarettes and nicotine addiction: Everybody knows that cigarettes cause cancer, especially when smoked excessively. Very few people know that nicotine also can lead to shrinking of brain and diseases like Alzheimer's. Therefore, one must quit this bad habit right away.
- Skipping the most important meal of the day: These days, all of us lead a busy lifestyle which involves skipping breakfast or lunch on a daily basis. Incidentally, many people are not aware of the fact that breakfast is the most important meal of the day and one should not skip it at any cost.
- Eating without being hungry and overeating: Just as you should not skip the important meals in a day, overeating is bad as well. There are many of us who love food and are habituated with eating while watching or reading something. Very soon, this habit of overeating can make them obese or popularly known as ‘couch potato.’
- Extremely bad food habits: Quite often, we prefer to include only those kinds of food items which we love. On the contrary, one should follow a healthy and balanced diet including carbohydrate, protein, fat, vitamin, minerals and water, as per individual body demands.
- Skipping exercise and leading an inactive life: Having a balanced diet is not enough, if you want a healthy body and mind. There is no alternative to physical fitness and exercises. Being physically inactive can lead to heart diseases, cholesterol problems, arthritis, obesity, etc.
- Sleeping disorders: A person must have seven to eight hours of uninterrupted sleep to maintain the proper sleep cycle. The sleeping disorder can cause severe health problems.
- Watching television or using mobile before going to bed: To get a relaxed sleep, you need to quit the habit of watching any video, television series, movies, playing with mobile phones. Our minds tend to reminiscent of those videos, and that can disrupt our sleep. Instead, you can read a bit.
- Excessive consumption of alcohol: An inordinate amount of alcohol in our body might make us excited, and that is not good when you are going to drive or sleep. Always keep a check on your alcohol consumption.
- Stress and fatigue: Taking stress can cause us fatigue, sleeping and eating disorders, etc. Therefore, you need to learn how to manage stress o maintain a balance between your private and work life.
- Not relaxing or enjoying your leisure: Since we live in a stressful environment, we need to value recreation. Overworking can cause severe stress and psychological problems. Avoid that by doing whatever you like, such as, reading, traveling, etc.
Get rid of these bad habits which can cause harm to your health and start enjoying a healthy and happy life.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Premenstrual syndrome includes both physical and emotional symptoms that many girls and women get right before their periodssuch as bloating, backaches, fatigue, sore breasts, headaches, constipation, diarrhoea, foodcravings, depression or feeling blue, irritabilityetc. This phase lasts typically from day14 to day28 of a normal menstrual cycle worst during 7 days before the period starts.
My age 38 and I have uterus adenomyosis and three fibroid -posteroinferior wall size 1. 6 x 1. 3x1 anterior wall subserosal 2. 9x2x1. 9 posterior wall iso-echoi size 3x2. 2x2. 5 I told the doctor to remove uterus any other option ?
I m 31 yr old women trying to conceive pregnancy. My periods cycle is 34 sometime 36 days. In this month before 14 days done IUI. After that some pain feel in my left side and today those pain is more feel. My periods date is near. So I am confused. this pain is for pregnancy symptoms or periods symptoms.
Masturbation and Roommates: Working It Out
For the vast majority of men, masturbation is a part of their lives. They may not masturbate every day or every week, but they like to know that when they have "the itch" they can take care of it. Unfortunately, in cases when guys are roommates, this can sometimes create a problem. Working out how roommates feel about and handle masturbation is essential so the parties involved can continue to incorporate masturbation as part of their penis care routines.
Not always a problem
Of course, just because two dudes are roommates doesn't mean that masturbating is going to be a problem. For example, if each guy has his own room - and therefore some guaranteed privacy - the issue may not be so important. Simply locking the door while self-indulging may be all that is required. If the doors don't lock, they can set up a rule about knocking and waiting to be invited in instead.
This assumes, of course, that the roommates in question would find it a problem to walk in on one another masturbating. Some guys don't; they accept that they're both going to masturbate and don't care if they're "caught in the act."
Ways to deal with it
But not all guys are so comfortable with their own masturbation or with witnessing another guy in the act. And very often, especially in college or in big cities where rents are astronomical, two guys may be sharing one room, rather than having their own separate spaces with doors and locks.
In such situations, it pays to set up some ground rules. Even though it may be uncomfortable, one of the roommates needs to say, "Let's talk about what we want to do when one of us wants to masturbate." Although this can be difficult, it often can be rewarding. Some guys (though not all) find it really helps to talk openly about masturbating with someone else who acknowledges that they masturbate.
Here are some of the basic options that guys can consider:
- They're going to be open and honest about it. Both guys acknowledge that they like to masturbate and each one will do so whenever he feels like it. If watching porn on the computer is part of a guy's session, they can set up rules about using headphones or earbuds to keep things quiet. And if one roommate needs to concentrate and finds the other's masturbation distracting, he'll let his roomie know so he can delay his gratification till later.
- They'll utilize the bathroom (and lock the door). This provides sufficient privacy for both roommates, but this arrangement may need some refinement. For example, if a roommate is into really long, extended masturbation sessions, a time limit may need to be set or he may need to accept that he will be interrupted if nature calls for the other guy.
- They'll put a sock on the door - or arrange some other signal that says "I'm masturbating." If one guy arrives home and sees the signal, he'll know to delay his arrival so that he doesn't interrupt. It's probably a good idea to then send a text asking to know when the coast is clear - in case the roommate forgets to take down the signal when he's through.
- They'll be quiet. For some guys, the easiest way is just to masturbate after the lights go out and hope that they're quiet enough that the other guy doesn't notice. This has worked for countless roomies throughout the ages.
Whatever arrangement roommates come to regarding masturbation, they need to make sure that their fondness for this enjoyable activity doesn't lead to them being too rough. Guys can help protect their members from aggressive handling by daily use of a superior penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Select a crème with moisturizing ingredients like Shea butter and vitamin E to protect the skin. The crème should also include L-carnitine, which is neuroprotective and helps restore lost sensation due to rough use.