Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anita Assudhani
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anita AssudhaniYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years old female want medical advice. I have a daughter (15 months old). I have done abortion by consuming Misogest kit within 15 days of pregnancy (urine test positive) after consulting with doctor . i hope it won't effect my fututre pregnancy ?
I am 28 year female. Planning for pregnancy. I am diagnosed with tsh 19.68 which is high. Doctor prescribed me thyronorm 50 mcg. How long will it take to become normal and conceiving.
My son is O +ve and his fiance is O -ve. Do you foresee any pregnancy issues. Is there any complications in delivery. Any problem for the mother. Can we have a healthy child. What @ second pregnancy. Is it possible.
I am 26 year old. I have a period problem. My weight also 70 kg. That's why I am suffering many problems. please give me solution.
In the first day of my periods I feel very much week, very much back pain and stomach pain, sometimes feels like vomiting, decently and unconsciousness. Now a days I am noticing pain in the lower left and right abdominal area. Is these are normal or abnormal?
I am newly Married, First intercourse was 45 days ago (on 14th day of menstrual). I missed my menstrual this month, we are not planning for kids right now. It's 4 weeks delayed. I have Done Pregnancy testing using the strips, it shows positive. We would like to terminate pregnancy without any risks in future. I heard of Mifty Kit which contains" Mifepristone.
Hello doctor. I'm taking Omega 3 6 9 essential fatty acid in order to get pregnant and to regulate period as I'm having pcos. And please tell me how long I can take this supplement? And will it work for me?
Beetroots are packed with nutrients and can be eaten raw, pickled or cooked. Beetroots can even be juiced. It has been used in a number of sweet and savoury recipes. When it comes to beetroots, the root as well as the leaf can be eaten. Here are a few great reasons why you should eat beetroot.
- It's good for the heart: Beetroots are rich in nitrates. This helps relax the arteries and reduces blood pressure. Being rich in fiber and antioxidants enables beetroots to prevent plaque formation in arteries. The antioxidants in beetroots also prevent bad cholesterol from being deposited on the artery walls. Thus it protects against heart attacks and strokes.
- It helps fight diseases: Beetroots are said to boost immunity and fight a number of diseases including cancer, Alzheimer's and liver disorders. Beetroot is rich in betanin that expels cancer triggering agents and prevents the development of tumours on both the skin and liver. It is also said to protect a person from breast cancer. It also helps detoxify the body.
- It helps build strong bones and teeth: Beetroots are rich in silica. This silica is a crucial component required for healthy bones and teeth. Along with silica, beetroots are also rich in magnesium, vitamin C and folate. Beetroots also help prevent osteoporosis.
- It helps control blood sugar: Beetroots are naturally sweet, but can help control blood sugar and help fight diabetes. Beetroots are also rich in soluble fibers that can help regulate blood sugar levels. Drinking beetroot juice thrice a week is the best way to use beetroots to stabilize glucose levels in the body.
- It aids in weight management: Beetroots have a very low calorific value and are rich in fiber. This makes it an effective tool in weight loss. It also helps rid the body of toxins and excess water.
- It slows the aging process: Beetroot adds a glow to your skin. It helps cleanse the blood of toxins and thus makes skin healthier. The anti oxidants in beetroot reduce free radicals and thus slow down the aging process. This pink vegetable also has anti septic and anti inflammatory properties that help heal skin.
- It makes hair healthier: Carotenoids in beetroot give hair a lustrous shine and help fight hair fall. Beetroots are also rich in protein, phosphorus and a number of other vitamin and minerals essential to healthy hair. It helps improve blood circulation in the scalp and helps remove dead skin and excessive oil from the scalp.