Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Anita AssudhaniYour feedback matters!
I'm 22 years. Myslef and boyfriend had heavy petting on jun 8. There was no intercourse. But I have missed my period for two months. And now today I culd find spots, I'm I pregnant, I have Irregular periods.
I was suffering from viral fever but now fever is not there but there is increase in the flow of white discharge. Kindly suggest.
My gf's vagina always remains wet before I touch it. Even in any normal condition, when is no question of excitement it remains also wet. What is the reason? Is it harmful to me or her?
My mother is having some problems in this cold weather especially in her heart as she does not feel comfortable during these winter days. Please suggest what might be the possible cure of it and what could be the possible problem to her.
I am 20th week pregnant. Now I have pain in my vagina from last 3-4 weeks. Specially when I am laying or sleeping on bed and changing my position. Now pain is increases. Kindly suggest me why it is happened.
I had a periods on 22, july.den I consult with a doctor .she gv me sysron n den ma light prds came on 3 augs. Nw my nxt prds can not come. I had a test tdy of home pregnancy test that was ngtv.
My wife missed het period for last 14 days we thought she is pregnant but when we test result was negative. How its happened? Is she pregnant or not how wr find out please help .is it any serious problem her age is 26 and wait is 62.
My gf and me doing sex on 17 dec and after 1 hour later my gf get a pill of unwanted 72 but after 5 days no period but she doing vomiting, is it risky? For pregnancy?
Recently me and my girlfriend had sex. It was protected and she even took contraceptive pills but she missed her periods which were dated to 28 feb nd she is feeling weakness nd vomiting. Is there any chance that she is pregnant .we both were virgins.
How to improve your eating habits
You are what you eat, and this rings true for everyone. What you eat impacts your health the most, much more than any other thing. What you eat also depends on your environment and the people you share your life with. However, cultivating healthy eating habits does not require a lot of effort. Making small changes to your daily habits and lifestyle is the only way to improve your eating habits permanently- diets only provide temporary help.
Here are some changes to make to improve your eating habits:
- Incorporate more fruits, vegetables, and whole grains into your diet while eliminating unhealthy foods.
- If you are working or studying away from home, try to pack healthy lunch and snacks for yourself to avoid eating unhealthy food daily.
- Don't eat straight from the packet - use a plate or bowl to control how much you eat.
- Don't delay or skip meals.
- Cut down your consumption of aerated drinks and sodas.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water every day. Drink water after waking up and before sleeping. Being dehydrated may make you feel like you're hungry, so it is important to stay hydrated.
- Have homemade fruit and vegetable juices
- Eat 5-6 small healthy meals every 2-3 hours, every day, instead of having a few big ones. This regulates your blood sugar level and your metabolism.
- Don't skip breakfast, instead, make it rich with complex carbohydrates and proteins, so it can provide you with energy to get through the day. Try to include the following as your morning breakfast, oats porridge, eggs on multigrain toast or daliya with sprouts.
- Avoid artificial sweeteners in processed foods.
- Eat slowly as it takes about 20 minutes for your brain to register if you're full or not. Eating too fast leads to overeating, so chew slowly to digest your food better and control how much you eat.
- Use a smaller plate to control your portion sizes and avoid overeating.
- Know your cravings and do not snack when you're emotional. It is said that you crave crunchy and savory food when you're stressed, frustrated or lonely. Figure out what you crave and replace them with healthier alternatives.
- Do not eat mindlessly; concentrate on your food instead of watching tv or playing with your phone to avoid overeating.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: Fresh Fruits Vs. Dry Fruits