Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anita Aggarwal
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anita AggarwalYour feedback matters!
I had intimate moment with my last bf and bleeding was high after intercourse on 30april I am getting married is there any Chances of bleed again. Or rough sex can led to bleeding at this time.
Pulmonary edema is a disorder wherein fluid accumulates in the lungs leading to lack of oxygen in the body. The usual cause of pulmonary edema is congestive heart failure (the muscles of the heart are unable to pump blood). In this disorder, the heart has to work extra hard to pump blood, so this adds extra pressure on the blood vessels that are present in the lungs. In a bid to relieve this added pressure, fluid is released into the lungs by the blood vessels.
The function of your lungs is to take in oxygen from the air and circulate it in the bloodstream. However, fluid accumulation in the lungs impairs the ability to supply oxygen in the blood. As the oxygen does not reach the blood, the body gets deprived of oxygen.
The most frequent cause of pulmonary edema is congestive heart failure. Some other causes of pulmonary edema are pneumonia, failure of the kidney, damage to the lungs, high blood pressure and sepsis of the blood (infection). Apart from these internal medical causes, certain external factors such as exposure to high altitudes, drug overdose and inhalation of toxic substances can also cause pulmonary edema.
The symptoms of pulmonary edema are coughing, swelling of the legs, breathlessness and wheezing. In case of severe pulmonary edema, symptoms such as respiratory failure, shock and organ damage due to lack of oxygen may occur.
The initial step to treat pulmonary edema is to administer oxygen. Oxygen is given through a nasal cannula; it is a flexible tube made of plastic with two openings that allow oxygen to be delivered to the nostrils. The oxygen levels in your body are closely monitored by the doctor.
Based on the cause of pulmonary edema, the following treatments are administered:
- Morphine: Morphine is administered to reduce breathing difficulties and anxiety.
- Preload reducers: These medications help relieve the pressure in the lungs and the heart. Diuretics are a type of preload reducers; it is also known to cause excessive urination.
- Afterload reducers: Afterload reducers are medications that relieve pressure from the left ventricle by dilating the blood vessels.
- Use of blood pressure medication: Pulmonary edema caused by blood pressure changes i.e. if the disorder is caused by changes in your blood pressure, then blood pressure medications are administered to get your pressure back to normal levels. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pulmonologist.
I am 20 years old taking a tablet of ovabless daily. I had sex on 1st and 6th april and took I pill on both days. I got my periods on 13 april i.e. My regular date. I had sex on 26th april but condom slipped so I took another ipill and there wad bleeding on 3rd may till 6th may. Again had sex on 26 may but condom broke so took ipill and bleeding came on 4th june which lasted 3-4 days. I had sex after that but protected and last date was 29 june. I didn't had my periods till date. I used 8 urine pregnancy test till now each one showed negative. But I have experienced crams in stomach as if my periods are about to come but they doesn't and white fluid discharge from vagina. What should I do?
Irregular periods. Dr. said it is because of white water excessiveness. Please tell me some home remedy.
I have feelings of committing suicide, under went an abortion recently, abortion done through pills. My love of my life is ignoring. I am not understanding whats happening.
Hello I'm 16 years and 11 months old. I started my periods at 12. I have developed very little bust size (maybe an A). I want to know if some foods or exercises can help me improve my bust size.
How Yoga and Naturopathy helps manage Lifestyle diseases?
Vedic Namaskar. Mai Dr. Suresh Gujjar. Naturopathy and Yog Department, Vedic Gram. Mai aaj aap ko bata raha hun aaj ki bhaag daud wali zindagi mein jo rogo se hum garshit ho rahe hai un rogo se bachaw k liye Yog aur Naturopathy ka kya mehetwa hai. Yog aur Naturopathy k dwara hum uss lifestyle jo humari kharab ho chuki hai, jo jewan chariya hum bekar kar chuke hai un sab se bahar aane k liye, un bimariyo se bahar aane k liye Yog aur Naturopathy aap ka kaise help karta hai. Sabse pehle aaj subah uthne se leke shaam ko sone tak hazaro aise kaam rehte hai jinka sharirik aur mansik dabaw humare upar rehta hai.
Aaj 3 saal se lekar k 100 saal ka jo baccha ho yuwa ho ya wridh ho sabhi tanaw wali zindagi jee rahe hai. 5 saal ka baccha hua nahi ki usko bag leke school jana hai, shaam ko tution karna hai fir video game ya TV se uski puri lifestyle, fir raat ko late se khaana, late se sona hai, subah late uthna hai yehi aaj lifestyle humari ho gayi hai. Air pollution, jaise hi hum bahar nikalte hai puri pollution hi pollution nazar aati hai, in sab se jo rog ho rahe hai, sabse zyada diabetes, madhumeye k rogi bohot hi zyada aaj aap k samne dikhai dete hai. High blood pressure, mansik tanaw, pet ki samasyayein jo fast food k karan ho rahi hai, in sab mein naturopathy kya kam karta hai, yog kya kam karta hai, kaise un chiz ko, un bimariyo ko hum dur kar sakte hai.
To Naturopathy kya karta hai, Naturopathy ka matlab hai prakritik. Humara sharir jo hai unhi 5 tathwo se bani hai jinse prakriti bani hai- aakash, wayu, aagni, jal aur prithvi. Ye 5 mahabhut. Inhi panch mahabhuto se humara sharir bana hai. Prakriti swayam mein ek chikitsak hai, agar hum prakriti k sath chalte hai to bade se bade asadhya rog ko bhi hum prakritik chikitsa k dwara, yog k dwara thik kar sakte hai. Lekin aaj hum allopathy chikitsa k taraf, fasat result mile islye hum injection, tablets inhi pe zyada wishwas karte hai. Lekin ye sab kya karte hai, humari bimari ko thik karne k bajai inhe daba rahi hai, aur jo bimari dabti hai, koi bhi chiz ho, agar dharti k niche bhi koi chiz dabti hai koi hulchal hoti hai to wo jwalamukhi k roop mein bahar nikalta hai. Aise hi humare sharir k andar jo toxins ikkatthe ho jaate hai to wo kisi na kisi rog k roop mein, kisi badi bimari k roop mein, shuruwat mein phode phunsi ityadi k roop mein bahar nikalne lagte hai ya kabz ya ulti waman in chizo k dara bahar nikalne lagte hai. Aur agar kaafi lamba procedure ho jaata hai to cancer, asthma aisi chize bhi dheere dheere ban jaati hai. To in chizo ko hum prakritik chikitsa k sath kaise thik kar sakte hai.
Wayu chikitsa mein upwas chikitsa jo Naturopathy mein bataya gaya hai, upwas ek bohot hi acchi ousadhi hai jaise ki pashuye bimar hone pe apna khaana aur peena chor dete hai waise hi agar insaan bimar hone pe upwas chikitsa ka sahara le leta hai to bagair kisi problem k aapne bimari ko thik kar sakta hai. Aise hi hum jal chikitsa mein aate hai, jal k visesh prayog hai. Aaj hum jaldi jaldi khaade hoke paani peete hai, bootle se paani pete hai, bhagte huye paani pete hai, eksath adhik paani pete hai. Prakritik roop se bhi kaha gaya hai k upar waale ne humein 32 daant diye hai, jo khaana khaate hai jaldi nahi khaa pa rahe hai, fast food kha rahe hai. 32 daant ka matlab hai k pratyek grass ko aap ek ek bar chabao to wo bilkul liquid form mein aa jayega aur kaha gaya hai k paani ko khaane k tarah piyo aur khaane ko paani k tarah to aap k pet ki koi bhi problem nahi hogi. Agar aap ki lifestyle sahi hai, raat ko sahi time pe soote hai to na hi aap o sharirik aur mansik wikar honge na hi tanaw wysat honge.
Isme agar hum yog ka bhi sahara lete hai, to yog jiske baare main aaj kal bohot hi jankari ho gayi hai lekin aaj bhi logo ko yog k andar jo hai vo ab bhi logo ko nahi pata. Yog ka matlab sharir ko todna phodna yehi lagta hai. Lekin yog to ek bohot hi baada samundar hai uska ek chota sa hissa yoga hai. Humne sharir ko moda to hum yoga karte hai. Yog ka matlab hai aap apne aap ko sharirik, mansik aur adhyatmik roop se swasth rakhne ki jo kriya karte hai use yog kehte hai. Aap ne ek do aasan kar liye aur yog ho gaya nahi ye galat hai. Yog ka matlab wahi hai k aap aatma ko parmatma se milaye.
Lekin aaj hum sanskarik yug mein rahte hai jaha aatma o parmatma se milane ka matlab aap apne aap ko swasth kaise rakh paate hai. Sharirik, mansik aur adhyatmik level pe aap apna balance kaise bana k rakh paate hai, isilye yog k andar visesh aasana, aasana k andar hum pranayam, dhyaan, in 3 chizo ko bhi agar hum apnaate hai to hum bohot chizo se mukt ho sakte hai, bohot se wikar dur kar sakte hai. Agar hum sharir k andar bina koi dawai liye bhi, bohot se aisi chize hai jaise nariyog, humare naari k surya aur chandan, aap bohot se bimaari ko surya aur chandan chalakar bhi thik kar sakte hai.
Iski agar aap ko adhik jankaari chahiye to aap Vedic Gram me aa kar humse sampark kar sakte hai ya Lybrate pe humse sampark kar sakte hai.
I am 21 yrs old. I have pcod. I have been taking homeopathy for 3 years but problem remains as it is. So please suggest me something.
Anal fistulas or fistula-in-ano generally cause discomfort due pus or watery discharges and sometimes pain. This is a condition where a nodular swelling appears in area surrounding the anal opening. Intermittent pus discharged is noticed from this nodular swelling. Instead of a nodular swelling; there might be simply an opening in this region. An anal abscess is one of the most common causes for this condition. Here are ten things you should know about these anal fistulas:
- It is curable through Ayurveda only: Till date many treatment options are tried to cure Anal Fistula which include Anal Fistula Surgery/ Glu technique/ cutting seton/ Colostomy/ Fistula plug/ VAAFT and many more. But all of these treatment methods have pretty high recurrence rate of about 20-25 %. However with Ksharsutra treatment for Anal Fistula; chances of recurrence are negligible. Other complications generally seen in surgery like bleeding, incontinence (inability to hold stool); are not seen with Ksharsutra Treatment. Clinical trials conducted by Indian Council for Medical Research (ICMR); at AIIMS New Delhi and PGI Chandigarh in 1992 have proved that Ksharsutra treatment is more convenient and more effective than Surgery in the patients of Anal Fistula.
- There are symptoms you can look out for: Some of the symptoms that indicate anal fistulas include appearance of a nodular swelling in area surrounding Anal opening. Intermittent pus discharge is also observed from this swelling. Usually pain subsides and opening closes after the discharges; and patient feels relief. But after certain interval of time again pus accumulates; swelling re-appears with some amount of pain which is again relieved after the discharge. This cycle is repeated at varying interval in the patient of anal fistula.
- Medication can only provide temporary relief: Anti biotics and painkiller might give temporary relief from the symptoms. But after some time there will be again pus formation and associated swelling & pain in area surrounding anal opening.
- Anal fistulas can recur after surgical treatment: As discussed above all the treatment options tried by modern medicine (including most recent treatment VAAFT) have high incidence of recurrence (about 20-25%) Whereas there are negligible chances of recurrence after Ksharsutra Treatment for Anal Fistula. .
- Anal fistulas treated by Graded Ksharsutra do not recur: Ayurvedic treatment for anal fistulas is known as Kshar sutra therapy. This involves the use of medicated thread being ligated in Fistula Tract. The medicines present in this thread act as a strong debriding agent and induces healing of Fistula tract. In few weekly sittings of Ksharsutra change; Fistula gets healed completely and it do not recur. Pt. maintains his normal routine life during treatment period.
- Sitz bath can be beneficial: This involves sitting in a tub filled with warm water so that the affected site is submerged. An antiseptic and astringent agent like Triphala decoction may be added to the water if needed. A sitz bath soothes the skin and provides relief from pain. This also helps keep the area clean and thus reduces chances of infection.
- Oily and spicy foods should be avoided: When dealing with anal fistulas, you should try and take a diet that keeps your stool soft and regular. Hence use of oily and spicy foods should be reduced. Eat plenty of fiber and drink lots of water. Alcohol should also be avoided.
Ksharsutra vs Surgery in Anal Fistula Patients-
- Ksharsutra is done under Local Anesthesia. Hence complications of General Anesthesia are avoided. Surgical procedures are done under GA with all impending complications of General Anesthesia.
- Ksharsutra being a parasurgical procedure hence no bleeding/ cutting of tissue is involved. Surgery involves cutting/ bleeding.
- No hospitalization or bed rest is required in Ksharsutra Treatment. In Surgery hospitalization is must.
- In Ksharsutra; patient can continue his normal daily routine Surgery may require bed rest.
- Complications like incontinence (inability to hold stool) and recurrence are seen after surgery
- Ksharsutra is a safe procedure and these complications are not seen.
- Ksharsutra Treatment is more economical as compared to VAAFT surgery. VAAFT Surgery is comparatively too expensive.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!