Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anita Agarwal
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anita AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I had a ceasarean delivery in 2013 jan, after which my stomach is very big. How to reduce my tummy? I am a working professional.
LMP is 29/9/16. Upt is positive, but on TVs found that no gestational sac and uterus is empty. Beta hcg indicate 5 to 6 wks. Is there any problem.
If you are looking for an ideal natural remedy for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), you should consider undertaking homeopathic treatment. IBS is a health condition in which your large intestine, or the colon gets affected. It is a chronic condition and requires management on a long term basis. Homeopathy is effective for curing IBS, and several types of medicines are used for its treatment. Here is a list of the top homeopathic medicines used for curing IBS:
- Sulphur: This is one of the most common homeopathic medicines used for treating IBS and several other gastrointestinal conditions. It is used for IBS treatment when a patient experiences an increased urge for bowel movements. The stools are hard, knotty, and insufficient in amount. Early morning diarrhea is likely and the patient feels heaviness in his abdomen. The abdomen becomes sore and extra sensitive to pressure. This medicine is ideal for patients who are thin and weak.
- Pulsatilla: This medicine is ideal for curing IBS. When IBS influences the gastrointestinal tract and the urinary tract, the medicine is quite commonly prescribed. It is also prescribed to patients who experience distention of the abdomen, along with pressure and a rumbling sensation. Tightness in the abdomen is felt after taking any meal. The stools get affected and become watery and rumbling in nature.
- Nux Vomica: This medicine is prepared from a plant, which is commonly referred to as the poison nut. Along with treating several conditions related to the digestive, reproductive, and respiratory system, this medicine is effective in the treatment of IBS. It is prescribed for patients who experience constipation, which keeps on altering with diarrhea after purgative abuse. The patient experiences an increased and abnormal yearning for stools, and an unfinished sensation is felt after stools. Flatulent colic in the abdomen is likely, and small quantities of stools are passed at every attempt.
- Phosphorus: Phosphorus is another effective homeopathic medicine, which is prepared from inorganic phosphorous. After undertaking potentization, this drug is used for treating several conditions, which include IBS.
- Silicea: This is an ideal homeopathic medicine, which is used as a part of IBS treatment. It is used in patients who experience food aversion, appetite loss, and cannot tolerate meat or hot food. Bloating and colicky pain in the abdomen is indicated along with constipation. The stools are hard and difficult to pass. Diarrhea with foul odor may also develop in the patient. This medicine influences nutrition and is commonly used for children.
If you seek homeopathic treatment for IBS, you should consult a homeopathic practitioner. He will be able to prescribe you the best homeopathic remedies based on your condition, symptoms, and severity. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
My wife is seven months pregnant. What are the care and cautions should be taken. Without gaining too much weight what are the best foods she should take now. She is also cannot take iron and calcium tablets. What is the best iron and calcium food. Kindly advise.
I am 24 years old (unmarried) and my m. C. Are still irregular and sometimes it skips by one month. What should I do?
Powerful Reasons to Eat Slower:
Lose weight- A number of studies by many researchers have confirmed that just by eating slower, you'll consume fewer calories - in fact, enough to lose 20 pounds a year without doing anything different or eating anything different. The reason is that it takes about 20 minutes for our brains to register that we're full. If we eat fast, we can continue eating past the point where we're full.
Enjoy your food- It's hard to enjoy your food if it goes by too quickly. Make your meals a gastronomic pleasure, not a thing you do rush, between stressful events.
Better digestion- If you eat slower, you'll chew your food better, which leads to better digestion. This can help lead to fewer digestive problems.
Less stress- Eating slowly, and paying attention to our eating, can be a great form of relaxing. When you eat, you should eat. This kind of mindfulness, I believe, will lead to a less stressful life, and long-term happiness.
Eating quickly leads to poor digestion, increased weight gain, and lower satisfaction. The message is clear: Slow down your eating and enjoy improved health and well-being.