Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Anit GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am 21 year old having problem rheumatoid arthritis. So having problem in right knee it gets stiff when place in same position for some time and feels difficulty in moving afterwards. Also it pain in arm while doing some work like doing brush n similarly feels pain in many parts. Taking medicines for it. So what things I should take in food for improvement and what more thing I should do to reduce it. Thanks.
My weight is 95 kgs. I am 20 years old. studying engineering final year. I live in hostel and I am suffering from spinal cord infection. Everyday I suffer with pain so I can't do exercises. I am taking combutol -400 mg, combutol-800 mg, gindoxime-10 mg, r-cin600, solonex300 tablets. My weight is becoming problem to me. Since I am a engineering student I have to work for projects but even if I do simple work like to lift a mug I can't bend my hip pains a lot. I can't walk and sit for more than 5 minutes. I sweats a lot if I walk for 2 steps also. I am getting too much sweat. Two years back my right hand shoulder hit to wall on that time on wards it is paining and I can't lift small weight also. Please give me food diet, advise to reduce my weight in 6 months.
Meri age 30 hai aur mjhe pairo me bht pain rehti hai and back main bhi. Toh main yeh janna chahti hu k yeh kyn hoti hai pain? Aur mjhe ab kon c medicine leni chahie?
I am having pain above my knee, unable to put much pressure, unable to bend properly , it causes severe pain. I had this problem 3 weeks before , had medicine instagesic which gave bit relief, but again this pain and stiffness started.
I have been gyming for the last 1 and a half years. Recently a pain in my right hand has started 2 disturb me during my workouts. The whole day the pain is nowhere around but between my workouts it starts again. Its a nerve problem in my elbow part it pains hard and I know its not muscle pain. Can anyone suggest me anything regarding pain due to nerves in my arms?
Can sciatica cause testicle pain? Having lower back pain and there is a mild pain in my butt groin limb and testicle.
Hello. Mere right perme gutane(knee) se upar ka pura per dard krta he jab bhi letke uthti hu bhut dard hota he.
Hi I had an hairline fracture in tibial plateau and was on cast for 30 days and when removing the cast my X-ray report says linear fracture in tibial plateau so is it fine to walk and more over there is swelling in my knee and pain near fracture when walking please guide me on this.
I am 57 years old, asthmatic and diabetic. Right now I am on Theo-Asthalin 1-0-1 along with Asthalin and Budecort inhalers. I am told Salbutamol in Asthalin can cause tiredness, weakness and leg pain which I am having. Now Apart from inhalers, which of these oral medicines can be used a) Terbutaline Sulphate (Bricanyl 5 mg) 1-0-1 b) Bambuterol (Betaday 10 mg 1-0-1)? Please advice.
I experienced a different symptom my finger got struck when I woke up but I feel no pain anywhere in my hand. If I bend my finger my I couldn't bend my finger normally there is a lag getting it back. Please suggest me some medications.
I am 27 year old and suffering from de quervain disease. Don't relief after take medicine. What I will do now?
Am 30 year old. Am suffering from back pain from last 2 months, what should I can do solve this problem.
I am 41 years old having anklosing spondylitis please guide how to get ride off, cause of it having lower back pain.
Dear Sir/Madam, This question is on my mom's behalf. She is 52 years old and she says that pain starts at his back and goes up to keens. It is not any injury and it happens itself. This problem is there for last 4-5 days and sometimes pain becomes more. Kindly let me know what could be the best treatment for this. Thank you.
Cosmetic surgery is not restricted to the top half of your body. Today along with facelifts and breast implants, butt implants are also gaining popularity. This procedure is also known as gluteal augmentation. Butt implants are usually made of silicone. These soft, solid structures are implants under the gluteus maximus muscles and above the pelvic bone through an incision. The incision is typically made in the butt crease so that it is less noticeable. Here are a few others things you should know about butt implants:
- It is performed under anaesthesia: Butt implant surgery may be performed under local or general anaesthesia and usually takes anywhere between 2 to 7 hours. However, this procedure is usually an outpatient procedure and no hospitalisation is required.
- It takes time to recover: After the procedure, you will probably notice swelling and tenderness in the area. In most cases, the patient is advised to wear a compression garment for a few days after the surgery. This should resolve itself in about 4-6 weeks but complete recovery can take up to 8 months. This is because the tailbone muscles are cut during the procedure.
- The effects are permanent: Silicone implants can last a lifetime and hence the results of this surgery are permanent. With time the body’s natural tissues merge with the implant. However, in some cases, the implant may slip with time causing an asymmetrical appearance. This can be corrected through a follow-up surgery.
- Anyone can get a butt implant: Butt implants are typically used for people with a flat posterior, but you don’t necessarily need to have a skinny frame to undergo this procedure. Also, there are no size or weight limitations to getting the procedure.
- It is customisable: Butt implants can be customised to suit the person’s size and frame. A surgeon will typically take into account the shape of the patient’s pelvic bone and natural butt contours to create a butt implant that enhances the patient’s frame and does not look unnatural.
- There are risks: Complications are rare but possible with this surgery. Making an incision under the butt crease reduces its visibility but increases the risk of infections. There is also a risk of allergic reactions to anaesthesia. Other possible side effects include pain, discomfort, nerve damage and reduced sensitivity.
- They do not feel completely natural: Silicone butt implants may feel harder than normal tissue and at some angles may not look very natural remove these and post more of positive aspects. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.