Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Anit GuptaYour feedback matters!
Due to exam I have to sit on study table for long periods Thus suffering from back pain, neck pain and in right hand please help me.
I am 45 Years, suffering from back pain since 2011, as per MRI report that time it is mild compression in L5 S1. Kindly suggest how to cure it as the problem aggravated after interval of few months.
I am 25 years old my back pains severely when I bend previously coz of operations 2 anesthesia were given is tht the reason.
I am 49 years old & I got ankle injured Before 15 days still there is a pain I can't put my leg in vertical position. Only horizontal position get me relaxed What I can do to get well early What further. Precaution should I take To avoid further damage.?
Hi I am 42 yes old (f) and have this pain in my lower back for the last two weeks. Normally I am quite active and every day run for about 5 kms. With this back pain I am unable to move around much.
I am 45 years old suffering from recently rhema ortho problems having pain in knee and hand fingers what is remedy pl suggest.
I am suffering from mild back pain in the back bone and at the neck region an head ache what I want do.
Im 25 year male , for the past few years im suffering from knee pain when I sit for a long time or when ever I fold my knee while sitting I hear a audible "tick sound" and in some time while walking I can just feel "tick" sound in my legs but while walking or sitting its not paining but when I sit for long time and while im getting up its paining a lot.
Mere right leg ki heel me pain hota hai. Chalne me problem hoti hai. Ye q ho raha hai? Iske liye mai kya karu jisase pain kam ho? Please guide me.
Daily I'm traveling around 40 km on bike to office after the journey I'm getting savior back pain please give any solution.
I am 33 years old man, I have extra calcium deposit in my left shoulder some time it pains. Please help me.
Sir I have pain around ankle after running although my running daily routine around 1600 mtrs. please give me best solution.
I had slipped in the bathroom few years back. Since then I get very bad pain in the hip joint going down to the knees n whole leg. Mostly left side. Mri of lower back & hip joint had shown inflammation of hip joint after suffering for one month. Neurologist had prescribed several blood tests which showed that its not even arthritis. This pain has been coming and going through the years. At times it went with painkiller like indocap. When in pain i'm unable to walk, stand, sit or lie down comfortably. Feels as if one leg is shorter than the other. Please help me as nothing has been diagnosed in so many years despite tests. Right now in severe pain since a month and a half.
I hava pain in my backbone suddenly at anytime and also a cyneous problem. I have a problem of dry cough also.
Suddenly I have pain in my knees. I am 21 years old female I have taken medicine but still there is relief in pain.
Ayurveda is an ancient healing technique that is very effective for today's lifestyle ailments. For many people, low back ache can be troublesome. While strong pills and capsules may give you temporary relief, they do not address the core issue and have a number of side effects. Ayurveda on the other hand, addresses the trigger and has no side effects.
Intrigued! Take a look at these Ayurvedic techniques to cure low back pain:
- Cut out on spices: We may think it unrelated, but low back pain is often accompanied by indigestion. Spinal cord nerves connect to back muscles and digestive organs. Hence, a small change in your diet can have a great impact on your health. Spicy food aggravates the digestive system and has a drying effect on the body. By cutting back on spices and oil, the digestive system can work better and there will be less stress on the nerves connecting the spinal cord and back muscles and thus result in lesser back aches.
- Warm your body: According to Ayurveda, back pains are caused by an increase in vata dosha or the amount of air and ether elements in the body. Warming the body can help lower these levels. Apply a heat pack to the back as a way of keeping the external body surface warm. Additionally, add warm food to your diet. This opens out any blockages in your digestive system and in turn reduces low back pain.
- Padahastasana: Ayurveda is very closely linked to yoga. Padahastasana is a yoga asana which addresses lower back pain by opening up the digestive channels and allowing the vata dosha to flow easily through the body. To practice this asana, stand with your legs together and lift your arms straight above your head while inhaling. As you exhale, bend forward from the hips while keeping your back and legs straight. Try and touch your toes. Hold the position for as long as possible and come back to the starting position while inhaling.
- Anuloma Viloma: Anuloma Viloma is a breathing exercise that balances the vata dosha. This is a technique that involves breathing from alternate nostrils. To begin, close the right nostril with your thumb and inhale through the left nostril. Close both nostrils and hold your breath for a few seconds. Then, release through the left nostril. Repeat this process, starting from the left nostril.
- Bishop's weed seed tea: Tea made from the seeds of Bishop's weed is can provide instant pain relief from low back pains. This is suitable for men and women of all ages except those with heart problems.
The core principle of Ayurveda is to listen to your body's messages. These techniques will help you become more tuned to your body's needs and keep you free from back aches.