Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AnirudhYour feedback matters!
Sir, from one month due to excess of heat I have a problem of getting pain in the anus while peeing and also falling of blood but as of now falling of blood has stopped but the pain in anus has not come to an end. This is for the first time am getting pain in anus. Is this problem is severe or naturally happen. What are the causes of this problem. Please give some suggestions to get out of this problem.
Hi I am neetu of age 22. I want to improve my skin colour to become fair. Ihad seen many products in online nowadays to become fair but I am not sure about them. Can you please suggest me the correct way or the things I should use to get fair skin.
I HV oily skin ,and from last week I HV got pimples on my forehead. These are aching ,kindly give me right suggestions to cure it.
I am 21 years old I wanna look a lil bit more fairer and wanna have soft and glowing skin? what should I do without damaging my skin ?
I was having pimples due to oily skin but now they are gone. But still they have left marks nd pores in the skin. Please suggest some cream or something to remove them.
Hi I want gain more fairness but these fairness creams available in the market does not seem to help. Is there any alternative way to get fair skin tone in about a week or two?
My mom Uper level skin got crackled it's too much dry and cracked secondly she is very slim she has thyroid too so what medicine will go for her.
Hi doctor I have black/blue bump on my scalp (head) since 6-7 months …it's not itchy. When scalp is dried it becomes hard and stuck in nail while scratching. I google the conditions and looks more like BLUE NAEVUS. Doc can you suggest me treatment and explain about this condition.
Shea butter is derived from the nuts of Karite trees (also known as Mangifolia) – which is predominantly found in many parts of Africa. It is sourced out in the form of a nutty oily substance and when the nuts are crushed, boiled and fermented, it leaves behind a light colored fat, commonly referred to as Shea butter.
Shea butter is edible and is used in a wide range of culinary cuisines across the globe. Shea butter may be refined or unrefined. It is a stock house of essential vitamins and minerals and finds many applications. The butter is beneficial for your health, skin and hair. Many health-care products available in the market today contain Shea butter too. It is also considered as a super food for your skin and has enough essential fatty acids and vitamins that boost your skin health. We have listed down some of its benefits for the skin:
- Sun Screen- Shea butter protects against the ultraviolet radiations of the sun and can act as a natural deterrent for the exposure. It is also the best bet for your skin during winter and moisturizes your skin to a great degree.
- Heals Skin Spots- Shea butter has remarkable healing properties and is used as a base in many medicinal ointments. It is effective in the treatment of scars and skin blemishes. It is also beneficial for chapped skin and fights effectively against skin pigmentation.
- Anti-Ageing Properties- Shea butter has amazing skin tightening properties and stimulates the production of collagen. The vitamin A levels in it can keep the skin supple and nourished. The butter also soothes your dry skin and brings out the natural glow.
- Baby Care- Shea butter is a natural moisturizer and basically, has no chemicals in it. Thus it is an excellent baby care product and is safe for the sensitive skin of your babies. It can also be used as an after bath lotion or can be used against diaper rash. It also hydrates your baby’s skin and retains the water content.
- Lip Care- Cold months can be especially harmful for your lips. Shea butter is easily absorbable and can moisturize your skin and lips during the cold winter seasons easily. It acts as a natural lip balm and can protect your lips from dry weather. It also greatly benefits chapped lips symptoms.
- Restores Skin Elasticity- Shea butter restores the elasticity of the skin and can help in maintaining an even skin tone. It acts as a natural toner and improves the flexibility of the skin. As a result, your skin appears supple and hydrated at all times.