Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Anil SharmaYour feedback matters!
I have pain on my upper back. on first 7 days there is a severe pain and I used volini spray for 5 days. And now I have a small pain and also have cold. Is there any checkup is needed for me.
Hello Doctor, Mujhe last days kafi fever reha or mere cell last 20000 he but i am admit in the hospital but ab me theek hu but weakness bohot hai or sath me legs me kafi pain rehta hai. So please help me jiss se meri legs ka pain kam ho or mujhe se theek se chala jye. Dr. is time mere cell to theek hai but hand me sujan bohot hai. please help me.
Hi that's vishnu I gotta Shoulder pain once I got pain I stop doing workout for more then 5 weeks, still the pain is there but not like earlier stage, what's best pill for recover please help me out I wanna start my workout, thank you.
I contacted chikungunya on the 16th of August & was cured after about 10 days except the debilitating pain that has literally increased with time in place of reducing. Pain is in the wrists, ankles, hands, feet & other joints. Why this pain & how to get rid of the same? How much time can it take?
Hi i am 64 years running, when press my left leg thumb on floor I feel something'jhanjhanahat' since last 01 yr. I am regularly having routine check up (at least twice or thrice in a year) of blood sugar-fasting & pp, serum electrolytes, creatinine, lipid profile, uric acid, serum psa, urine routine exam, u/s whole abdomen but all the test are negative and good, except sometime uric acid is just cross the average limit. Pl. Let me know what is the symptom of feeling'jhanjhanahat' in my left leg thumb only. Please help
My cousin aged 45 years is suffering from back pain since last 3-4 weeks. Upon consulting various doctors, one of them advised to get a MRI scan done and upon inspecting the report, it is suggested to go through surgery. And other doctors are advising to take 2-3 months of rest to get out of it. Currently, he is not in a position to travel long to any city and get it diagnosed. Please provide your valuable inputs, below is the ouptut in MRI Scan report:- MRI-LUMBARSPINE SEQUENCES: Short.
I am 75 years old and very active. I am practicing C. A. On my right leg from waist to toe I feel pain. What should I do?
My mother is suffering from back pain since last 6 months age 56 years details as follows lumbar spondylosis with degenerative dis disease at L-3-L4 through5-S1 levels now she saying leg getting pains knee problem please suggest.
My age is 20, I fill a shoulder pain every day, that faced a problem any time. Please tell me what should I do to relief from this pain?
Gone are the days when mostly septuagenarians complained of joint and knee pain. The problem today has become common among all age groups. Knee or joint pain at any stage of life is painful, however, the health problem striking early on is scary as one just dreads of living with it in the so many years to come.
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain and joint pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per Ayurveda, 'vata dosha' Is responsible for joint and knee pain.
Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain.
The following are some Ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain:
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products, and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain. Prevention is better than cure and in order to follow that it is always beneficial to get your complete body check up done from time to time.