Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anil Sharma
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anil SharmaYour feedback matters!
Hello Dr. I am 38 years old. I like doing masturbation 2/3 tym in wek. My penis is weak. Does not erect properly. Not hard also and discharged when its soft. Is it a problem of erectile dysfunction. please me to over com it. Naturally if possible. Thax.
What is treatment of EHPOV child A cirohssis if no bleeding/blood vomiting has happened yet for a 39 year old f having swelling more apparent on face and stomach and shortness of breathing at random.
Are there any long-term effects associated with taking ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) medications? If so, what are they and what medications are implicated?
Hi, I am 30 years old married for 3.5 yrs. I really like doing sex with my husband 33 years old n I enjoy it too but I have never experienced orgasm yet. Even if he delays his ejaculation, I just don't get it. I have discussed this with him n he tries but I think he doesn't knw the correct way to make me cum. Can you please suggest n help us out? We have no sex disease or health issues.
I am 25 years old. I and my husband did sex at the 4th day of my period. We did 10 times among 3 days. Then after two days of last intercourse I got vaginal bleeding. What is this? We have did protected sex. Is thus normal? My vagina was bleeding yet. I used 4 pad. From last 3 days my vagina is bleeding. I am so much tensed. please help me doctor. What is going on?
I feel headache once in a week sometimes once in a two days but if I exercise or busy I don't feel pain I used to take vasograin but no work.
I have mouth ulcers for last 4 days. One is on the backside of the cheek (big one) and other is on lip. I am 20 year old male. Please suggest a medicine.
Ayurveda is a field where the medicinal properties of the various herbs used has been proven scientifically, over the years. This ancient life science, also brings in a knowledge base that can help in treating a variety of ailments. Sexual dysfunction is one such ailment, which can leave a person with a less than stellar sex life. The various phases of sexual activity from stimulation to excitement and gratification can suffer due to such ailments which can prevent any or all phases from occurring in the first place. The disorders can affect the ejaculation, potency, orgasm and arousal as well.
There are variety of herbs that act as aphrodisiacs in Ayurveda and can help in treating sexual disorders in males and females, as follows:
- Nutmeg: Nutmeg powder and extract can be used by men, who are suffering from sexual dysfunction. It can also increase the potency and the libido of the male patients who ingest it. This herb can also be used by women who are experiencing lack of libido and stimulation. Many women in Africa have used this herb since ancient times to build better sexual health.
- Date palm pollen: The pollen from date palms can help in increasing the sperm count of the male patient who has a low sperm count. This aphrodisiac also improves male fertility.
- Ashwagandha: This is a good aphrodisiac for both male and female patients who are undergoing sexual disorders. It can help in sexual stimulation even as it fixes issues like lack of libido and erectile dysfunction.
- Fadogia agrestis: This herb can help in increasing the testosterone level, which is responsible for better sexual stimulation and other sexual functions in male patients.
- Lepidium meyenii: This is a herb that has originated in Peru and is also known as Maca. This herb can help in fixing infertility in male and female patients. It contains various elements like sterols, campesterol and sitosterol among many others that can improve fertility.
- Saffron: This herb is known to boost the libido by leaps and bounds and is even used to garnish a hot glass of milk just before bedtime, as it acts as a good aphrodisiac when combined with milk. A strand or two can work wonders, as per Ayurvedic practices.
- Passion Flower: This is considered as a good aphrodisiac because it helps in reducing anxiety and stress, which can soothe a person and create a better environment for stimulation and excitement. It can be used by male and female patients alike.
There are many herbs as per Ayurveda, which can be used as aphrodisiacs in order to cure sexual disorders. These can be taken on a regular basis, in moderation.